PDA

View Full Version : Greeting sequence, activate!

EkaSwede
October 30th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hello, everybody who stumbled into this thread! I am EkaSwede, and I might hope there might be fun stuff around here.

In fact, there is a very bizarre reason why I joined (and found) this place, though that could be left out for later. I'm mostly interested in fanfiction for the most part. And yeah, I don't think you have to guess where I come from.

And no it's not Switzerland.

I really don't want to submit. Please, I follow my own orders. I shall not submit!
*submits new thread*

SilverStilletto
October 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM
*activates* welcome, yadda yadda boom, you sound like someone who probably already knows the welcome/have fun/read the rules spiel. welcome in, if you need a place to goof off, other trivia is perfect. everyone there is pretty cool~<3

Destinyfate
October 30th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Welcome To the Pokecommunity!

Sasuke.
October 30th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Welcome bro. Hope you have a good time.

xxxLatiasxxx
October 30th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Welcome to PC I hope you have a fun time here.

EkaSwede
October 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I am but a being with overestimated beliefs of skill, and often under the influence of malicious jealousy.

But I often take out my aggressions outside the interwebs, so I don't offend anyone.

And the reason I joined was that I randomly typed in a few keywords of a fanfiction I wrote, and this place was the only place outside ffn that mentioned my fanfic. ....So bizarre... so bizarre.

Kishijoten
October 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hello and welcome to PC. I see that your interested in fanfic's huh? That's interesting :3.
Have a great time here on PokeCommunity!.

xxkaylabby
October 30th, 2009, 08:02 PM
hellos.
welcome to pc!
another fanfic person?
cool xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
October 30th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Welcome to PC! Yeah, I used to be involved in fan fiction... these days, only barely. Anyway, have fun here!

Vriksha
October 31st, 2009, 06:42 AM
welcome to the pokecommunity!
have a good stay here!
try to make friends and chat with them it is fun. ^_^

enjoy! :)