PDA

View Full Version : Question: Celebrity Claim Thread?

Q-Bone
October 31st, 2009, 11:13 AM
Sorry people, but I'm having some proper hard trouble trying to find it D:

King Goodra
October 31st, 2009, 11:16 AM
It's currently being discussed between myself and the one interested in running it, who had to step down due to inactivity but wants to bring it back.

It'll be posted in Other Entertainment. If you'd like, you can send me a personal message and I'll reply to it when the thread is made if you don't want to have to check Other Entertainment every single day.

Q-Bone
October 31st, 2009, 11:18 AM
It's currently being discussed between myself and the one interested in running it, who had to step down due to inactivity but wants to bring it back.

It'll be posted in Other Entertainment. If you'd like, you can send me a personal message and I'll reply to it when the thread is made if you don't want to have to check Other Entertainment every single day.
Ah, I've been looking for it constantly for the past hour xD. No, it's OK, I'll just check every now and again to see if it's appeared :).
Thank you.

King Goodra
October 31st, 2009, 11:23 AM
I'd say it'll be up in a day or two. Three days at most.

Claims from the past claim thread for celebrities will probably be transferred, or the old one will just be reopen. If the old one's reopened, it'll probably be done by the end of the day.

Edit: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=187082

seeker
October 31st, 2009, 11:53 AM
Nick inform me next time XD
Okay, I'll update the claims then.

blink.
November 2nd, 2009, 04:33 PM
you guys claim digital sound, a mass of pixes, and now you want to claim your fellow human???