PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Free Pokemon/Giveaway Section

KiNG LATiOS14
November 2nd, 2009, 04:58 PM
The title pretty much explains it all. I think we should have a section for pokemon that we don't want or just want to have a giveaway. The section could be split in two; one for items and one for pokemon. Thank You and please consider, KiNG LATiOS14. ;]

flight
November 2nd, 2009, 04:59 PM
Um, trade section much? I think you should look there.

.Seth
November 2nd, 2009, 05:01 PM
Just trade for a bidoof. Bidoof is like the equivalent of a giveaway, lawl.

TwilightBlade
November 2nd, 2009, 05:02 PM
You can make a trade thread solely giving away 10+ Pokemon. That means no posting games such as "guess the number" or "reach this post number" or "guess my favorite Pokemon" though.

If you want to give away 5 or so Pokemon, use the Quick Trade sticky.

If you already have an active thread, you can host a giveaway in the first post and ask a mod to update the title to advertise the giveaway if necessary.

Thus, I do not think that there should be a separate section for giveaways... There are other ways to implement giveaways and they are not popular enough for an entire section. :<

KiNG LATiOS14
November 2nd, 2009, 05:12 PM
Naw, I don't want to give away pokemon, I'M LOOKING for giveaways. LAWL. Its just so hard to find them! :) Who doesn't like FREE pokemon?? :D BTW Thanks for answering so quickly! I just thought it would be easy to know exactly where they are.

Amachi
November 2nd, 2009, 05:14 PM
I've never paid for a Pokémon. They're just bits of data in a video game.