PDA

View Full Version : *sneaks in* Hello~!

Nightstar
November 2nd, 2009, 11:25 PM
Soooo, hello PC!!

I'm Nightstar, but you may call me Star, Emma (my real name), or whatever nickname you think is suitable! :) For all of you who haven't figured it out by now, I am a girl. *girl power* I love all things sweet, but mostly chocolate and cake (the two in combination is even better!!). Unicorns are my favorite animal, and warm is my favorite weather! Anywho, I joined PC because I like Pokemon (duh!)! My life in the world of Pokemon began with the TCG and spread out into the video game line. Yellow Version was my first game, and Crystal Version is my favorite! I watched the anime up until the Advanced Generation, and then I kind of gave up on the show.

Lalala, that's about it! I hope to see everyone around the forums! :D

- Star

SacredMiKeY
November 3rd, 2009, 05:12 AM
well u seem cheerful enough and chocolate + cake = EPIC WIN lol

anyways welcome to pc read the rules and have a fun time
also i accept 100% of friend requests so feel free to send one my way ^_^

derozio
November 5th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums Nightstar!

Uhhh... I feel really hungry after reading your post..... Can I eat your signature and Avatar? They look really tasty! xP

Lolz, Nice to meet you Emma. Read the rules and FAQ if you haven't done so and have a lot of fun around the forums. ;)

See ya~

Aberbecam
November 5th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Hello there! Its always nice to see a new face. Place make sure you read the rules and enjoy your stay hear. bye.

Kishijoten
November 5th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Well welcome to PokeCommunity!. I see, NightSky is such a pretty name and so is the name Emma. *coo's* beautiful. Well anyways if you need any help I am glad to help you. Have fun here!.

Asa
November 5th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Welcome NightStar to PC hope you enjoy your stay~. If ya need any help feel free to vm me.
btw nice looking theme.

Noyle
November 5th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Welcome to the PokéCommunity! =)

Treble Harble
November 5th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Welcome, NightStar, please be active, if you want to add me you may, enjoy it here.

Wandering lucario
November 5th, 2009, 04:13 PM
hello new person if you want to be friends i'll gladly accept any friend requests

Demigod
November 5th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the PC community, hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Don't hesitate if you need something, let me know ;)