PDA

View Full Version : Sasori Here

Trainer Sasori
November 3rd, 2009, 04:03 AM
Hello there friends! I'm Sasori The Pokemon Trainer and Zombie freak!
I've played and beaten every pokemon game ever made and even got a copy of Heartgold from Japan just to play It! I'll get the english version of course in spring when it comes out!

I'm Really a Huge Anime/Manga Freak I Live on my parents horse ranch raising horses i start college next fall and have been preparing myself. If im not feeding horses or doing chores i'll sit down with a few twinkies and play one of my pokemon games.

Beside Pokemon you'll never find a L4D Freak as big as me, I've played every level and just love the game, here's something my friend quoted.

Giles: *Rounds and corner and cannot move, slowly looks to see Sasori throwing a molotov* S-SASORI! *Get Killed by the witch and lit on fire by Sasori* "You See this is why we can have house guests!".

Another.

*Giles and Sasori are circled by a Horde, Sasori takes a Molotov again and tosses it, it bounes off the wall and hits the couch Giles and Sasori are standing on, Giles and Sasori are Lit abalaze and Giles Sighes* "You See this is why we cant have nice things!" *Referring to the burnt couch*

I;m a PYRO Maniac on that Game! I Love Hunting witches and lighting Tanks on fire!

SO HAI Everyone! Nice to meet you =)

derozio
November 4th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Nice to meet you too Sasori. Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums!
You're an anime/manga freak? Well, so am I! :D
BTW, I am sure that HGSS's english version will be awesome!(I, too, have played the jap version).

See you around the forums~

Kishijoten
November 4th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Well hello and welcome to the forum. Glad your a fan of heartgold and soulsilver.
a anime fan? :3 fabulous.
anyways have fun and enjoy your time here.

xxkaylabby
November 4th, 2009, 06:59 PM
hello Trainer Sasori
welcome to pc!
a lot of people have the same interests as you (=

pyro_03
November 4th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Hi!!
Welcome to pc guys hope you have a good time....
add me as a friend if you want.... :)

Aberbecam
November 4th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Hello! Welcome to this wonderful forum filled with wonderful users! And thats the Pokecommunity ;) Please make sure you read the forum rules completely, I know its a little bit long and it can be annoying sometime reading the forum rules, But its worth it! Anyways enjoy yourself,Feel comfortable make yourself at home. And if you need any help or if you have any kind of question about this forum feel free to PM me!