PDA

View Full Version : Hey all....

Chains
November 3rd, 2009, 04:06 PM
Im new here but im not new to other pokemon forums, well thats all i can reallly say other then i hope its as good here as others ive been to :)
I guess i could post some info....
Well my names Stephen and i live in Pennsylvania....
Ive been playing pokemon since the first versions and liked it ever since, now that i know about IV's/EV's and RNG Abusing i have a good collection of pokes and would like to trade em.
Intrests...... well im into Anime, exscpecially Naruto, ummmmm well anything else just ask

Lostworld
November 3rd, 2009, 07:14 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Breezy, hope you have an awesome time here! :D

Chains
November 3rd, 2009, 07:34 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Breezy, hope you have an awesome time here! :D

Thanks, so do i XD Im getting used to it here so im sure ill be on often :)

Aberbecam
November 3rd, 2009, 08:29 PM
Hey there Chains,Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums! Did you read the rules yet? If not read it right now! If you need any help with anything feel free to PM me ;)

Chains
November 3rd, 2009, 08:38 PM
Hey there Chains,Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums! Did you read the rules yet? If not read it right now! If you need any help with anything feel free to PM me ;)

Yup ive read them, just like any other rules on any other pokemon site. Thanks if i need help ill PM you :)

Vriksha
November 4th, 2009, 02:29 AM
welcome to the pc.
u too like naruto,i also do
i like dbz too!
BTW stay active & have fun!

pyro_03
November 4th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Hi!!
Welcome to pc guys hope you have a good time....
add me as a friend if you want.... :)

derozio
November 5th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Hiya Chains. Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! =D

As you're a member of some other forums, I'm sure that you might have read the rules. Afterall, Rules RULE! xD (Don't forget to read the FAQ too! xD)

Anyways, nice to meet you. I hope that you'll have fun around the forums. So, See you around~