PDA

View Full Version : Custom Pokeball?

Teh Blazer
November 3rd, 2009, 10:21 PM
I'm not sure if this goes in the GB games (it applies for both) or if somebody made this yet. Just a note.

When you begin your journey, you first have to deliver Oak's Parcel (Fr/Lg). When he gets it, he says that you got his CUSTOM POKEBALL he ordered. What is that, some super Masterball Prof. Oak just happened to buy off of Ebay? Or is it a random Pokeball with "Prof. Oak Rules" written on the front? What do you think?

Sladazo
November 4th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I thought it was a pack of regular Pokeballs, and he ends up giving them to you. That's just how I interpreted it though.

Aladdin
November 4th, 2009, 08:50 AM
I think it's just what it says, a custom ball he has ordered. Maybe something like the special balls you can find and buy starting with the Hoenn games.

ArcanineOod
November 4th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Maybe it's a... Custom Pokeball.
With funky colours. And stuff.

I don't think it would have anything different about the way it captures Pokemon.

G/S/C Kurt foreshadowing? =O

xX

Myles
November 4th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I'd say it was just another colour or something. We've seen a lot of different coloured Poke Balls throughout the ages. Most in the anime, but still.

since I can't remember if he said it in R/B/Y

It does in RB, I don't know about Yellow.

Nearsighted king of Ice
November 5th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Well actually in the anime the pokeballs are red in the game when you buy one in the mart in Gen III an Item image will appeare at the bottom and it's orange like not red(then again when you throw a pokeball it'll be red) maybe custom pokeballs means something like a special pokeball that came from some other region

Blaziquaza
November 5th, 2009, 11:28 PM
i reckon it'd be the GSBall from the Anime.

GlitchCity
November 6th, 2009, 01:45 PM
i dunno a pokeball? or maybe its the OakBall! xD bad joke i know

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002
November 8th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Maybe it's a normal pokeball. But with seals! Or maybe it's a master ball.

Dixie Kong
November 8th, 2009, 11:23 AM
I think it's just normal Pokeballs that he placed a special order for. :/

MarstheCar
November 12th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Possibly unimportant Pokeballs, or else they'd be stole by robbers. In my head, this makes sense.

.Busou Kihaku.
November 13th, 2009, 09:31 AM
I thought it had something to do with that 'S' ball thingy.

560cool.
November 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Maybe a Master Ball...
No . Something plain like an Ultra or a Great Ball...

TheAppleFreak
November 13th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Perhaps it's that green Poké Ball we saw in Episode 1 and never saw again? I dunno...

Deja Vu
November 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I thought it was a pack of regular Pokeballs, and he ends up giving them to you. That's just how I interpreted it though.
That's what I always thought, too.

MarkLegault
November 13th, 2009, 10:46 PM
You can never know........

Teh Blazer
November 14th, 2009, 08:02 AM
I must admit, when I had Blue and played it for the first time, I thought Oak said I got him a costume Pokeball. After that day I lost all respect for him.

Silhouette
November 14th, 2009, 10:57 AM
i reckon it'd be the GSBall from the Anime.

I always thought it was the GSBall, too. :/

Nikorasu
November 14th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Perhaps its a anime reference? I seem to remember Ash being given A pikachu in a custom pokeball... but then I might not be, since I can't remember if he said it in R/B/Y, if he did it probably isn't since the game came before the anime, unless it was being planned while the pokemon games was being made

Hmm. Yeah i remember. That one with a lightning fork on it.

Pikachukid
November 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM
I used to think it was a special pokeball made by whoever makes them so Oak could keep his favorite pokemon in it or something. It could've been engraved like the lighting one that held Pikachu.

Owl
November 16th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Its just a package of normal Pokeball's.

The Girl Once named Tracie
November 16th, 2009, 10:29 PM
It could be any ball, really. I don't think it was a pack of regular balls, since then he would say, "oh, my pokeballs are here...."

I also don't think it was the GS ball, since they had the whole drama of trying to get it to Oak which lead to things that are unmentionable.....

Maybe it was a Masterball prototype? Or maybe there is simply a company that will make fun pokeballs for children and people like Professor Oak?

Moltres111
November 17th, 2009, 04:45 AM
some super Masterball Prof. Oak just happened to buy off of Ebay? Or is it a random Pokeball with "Prof. Oak Rules" written on the front? What do you think?

Lol'd.

Anyway, it may have been some cool poke ball capable of catching the Sinnoh starters :D before the 4th gen arrived :P

Arcta
November 17th, 2009, 11:27 AM
b.u.m.p just here to help people bump :)