PDA

View Full Version : Memoire no Bara ~de l'image~

Noyle
November 4th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Hi everyone!

My name's フランスNoyle, or just Noyle.
I'm 424 years old (yes, it's old, i know =o=), I love strawberries, music, Ludwig Revolution & other little and big things. =o=

Right, I like Pokémon since about ten years ago, I think.
My favourite Pokémon is Minidraco and others of the first generation, and all the second generation.
I don't very enjoy the new games (it's also for other things than Pkmn), but I think that HG/SS can will be good. Wait and see... ^-^"

Well, I don't really know what to say, so... if you have any questions, I can reply to them. =)

A bientôt!~

Noyle

derozio
November 4th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Hiya Noyle.
First of all, I have to say something. You're not old! You're super old! xD
You started liking pokemon ten years ago? So does that mean that you started liking pokemon when you were 414 years old? xP

And I don't know what minidraco means. I would have understood if you would have stated its english name you know.....

Anyways, Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! As you're so very old, I guess that you'll be as wise too. I assume that you have already read the rules and FAQ(you did it, didn't you? xD).

So, have fun at the forums Noyle. See you around~

Noyle
November 4th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Thank you! =)

You've right, I started Pokémon about my 414 years old, so... %D
I think that Minidraco means Draconite, or Dragonite... stuff like this.
I don't really know the English names, and I don't always think to check it... sorry. ^-^"

And of course, I read the rules of the board. =)
See you later! ^-^

Aberbecam
November 5th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Uhmmm..Errrm.. Pokemon...Didn't start 414 years ago. Actually Pokemon started about 15-20 You super old.Oh wait..OMG your a vampire! Vampire survives that long by drinking fresh blood.xD I love vampires <3 Maybe your my new vampire friend. xD Anyways Welcome to the Community! If you need any help or if you even have any question about this forum feel free to PM me! And i will try my best to help you. Enjoy this forum and have a fun time! Bye bye! xD

Noyle
November 5th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Thank you! ^w^

Yeah, I'm a vampire... if we want, I'm not just a vampire, but that's a long story. But I'm a bit vampiric, of course. =3
And right, I wanna be your new vampire friend! °w°
Pokémon didn't starts 414 years ago, but about my 414 years old, so. x)

Dragon Song
November 5th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Oi!! I love your little text smilies. ^_^ hahaha.

So, ah, what language do you usually speak? Or what language did you type up in your first post? I don't know if there would be a difference...

Anyway, it's nice to meet you!!

Noyle
November 5th, 2009, 09:31 AM
I always use text smilies like that. ^w^
And I usually speak French. ^-^

Thank you, nice to meet you too! =)

Gavin<3
November 5th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Hello :) I've seen you but wanted to welcome you too.

Je parle un peu francais, mais je suis très... uhuh I can't even remember how to say bad ,_, I have to learn francais very soon though, so then I can speak with you to teach myself ^^

see you around~

Noyle
November 5th, 2009, 10:57 AM
"Bad" = "mauvais". ^-^

French isn't easy to learn, I think.
But if you want speak french a bit with me, why not. X3

Thank you to welcome me, and see you!~