PDA

View Full Version : I'm the first to reply on GB Forums, so...

tyranitar0000
September 6th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Who has ever cought a Chimecho? If not, then here's some info:

1. You can ONLY find Chimecho at the top of Mt. Pyre.
2. The chances of finding it are 1 to 100, so be patient.
3. If it is pale blue with a yellow top, it is regular, NOT
shiny.

Be sure to take the poll.

Arore
September 6th, 2003, 10:32 AM
I always wondered where the little bugger was. Thanks.

tyranitar0000
September 6th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Not a problem. I'm pretty good at Ruby/Sapphire.

Drakken
September 6th, 2003, 10:38 AM
I have caught a Bagon, I went Histerical when i saw it!
My Dad calls it Bacon.

Q Man
September 6th, 2003, 10:40 AM
I have yet to even encounter a wild Chimecho, Bagon, Feebas, Horsea, OR Corsola... (I really want a Horsea and Corsola though, REALLY BADLY ^_^ )

Kairi
September 6th, 2003, 10:41 AM
All of them, of course. ^_^;

People seem to have a hard time with Ralts and Chimecho, although both were pretty easy for me. Hmm.

Chimecho is a 1% chance of encounter though, so it's understandable.

Drakken
September 6th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Oh, and I caught a Corsela,(Two!!)
And Surskit, and A horsea.
Isn't Relicanth really hard to find?
Me and my Dad took about a whole night to look for one! @_@ But we caught it!

Hikas
September 6th, 2003, 11:06 AM
I have yet to even encounter a wild Chimecho, Bagon, Feebas, Horsea, OR Corsola... (I really want a Horsea and Corsola though, REALLY BADLY ^_^ )
first get a bellosson and go to pacifidlog town, and then go to the house below the pokecenter.Talk to the girl next to the wall and she will trade your bellosson for a corsola!
hope i'd helped

Remnant
September 6th, 2003, 11:27 AM
:D Hey, I got them all, in fact I got all 200 pokemon without gameshark :D Im kinda new here, where can I get another feebas, I alredy got one but I'm triying to find one for my little brother..... :p

Frostweaver
September 6th, 2003, 11:34 AM
:D Hey, I got them all, in fact I got all 200 pokemon without gameshark :D Im kinda new here, where can I get another feebas, I alredy got one but I'm triying to find one for my little brother..... :p

if Feebas is a female, breed it then you can "duplicate" feebas. If it's a male... well do it the hard way all over again then.

Fire Master
September 6th, 2003, 01:48 PM
I got a ralts and a suskirt.

Frostweaver
September 6th, 2003, 01:59 PM
when did people consider the people in thsi pole as rare Pokemon? Only the legendary pokemon, chimecho and feebas are really rare...

Fire Master
September 6th, 2003, 02:25 PM
no, really skitty and suskirt are pretty hard to find (like Feebas) unless you hear something about them appering on some road from the T.V

tyranitar0000
September 6th, 2003, 03:57 PM

you got to be kidding me! i have pkmn sapphire but i never see pinsir, heracross, or even pikachu! what section do i look for them on in the safari zone?

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 12:08 AM
those 3 pokemon are in the safari zone...

surskit and skitty can be found without the tv thing. It's just the 1% that makes things impossible. However since other trainers use them, you can check for their location with the pokedex.

Feebas is difficult because it's not based on percentages, but rather 6 tiles in hundreds of tiles (so it's lower than 1 percentage basically)

Chimecho is just as rare as Skitty and Surskit percentage-wise... but you don't know its existence really since it's not used by any trainer, unlike Surskit and Skitty.

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Ok, for me its Feebas and Bagon. I love dragons.

Mewstor
September 7th, 2003, 04:11 AM
I've got all of them. Really scared me when I saw Chimecho. Almost run away from it! Bagon was hard. In only one room in the whole cave! Relicanth was BAD! Feebas was a pain but now I know the spot in the lake so I can get as many of them as I like. Gave some to my friends too. The others wheren't that hard to find at all.

tyranitar0000
September 7th, 2003, 09:01 AM
I've got all of them. Really scared me when I saw Chimecho. Almost run away from it! Bagon was hard. In only one room in the whole cave! Relicanth was BAD! Feebas was a pain but now I know the spot in the lake so I can get as many of them as I like. Gave some to my friends too. The others wheren't that hard to find at all.

I was shocked to Chimecho too. Yup, Bagon was hard. I agree on Relicanth. TOO HARD! (same with Feebas)

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 11:24 AM
The most annoying out of those guys is Relicanth. The others you just have to catch one and call it the end of story. Relicanth... you've to try to find multiples of them to trick their precious shards...

PokeTrainerCarol
September 7th, 2003, 03:23 PM
I have all of them ^_^
Feebas and Chimecho were such a pain to get o_o
the others weren't. The 5th Pokemon I ran into in the route where Ralts is was a Ralts, that was when I was starting the game ^_^
Relicanth...I ran into it when I wasn't looking for one.

Haruka
September 7th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Groundon was very hard to catch.. Even with a ultra ball.

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 05:49 PM
all the legendaries will struggle a little... but as long as they don't run they're just sitting ducks waiting for you to be captured (just use either Shedinja or a Pokemon with imprison+rest/recover and the legendary pokemon is a sitting duck).

Haruka
September 7th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Whoa... I should of used my patience then.. oh well..

latios tamer
December 7th, 2003, 07:18 AM
i have all of them exept chimecho and feebas, now that i think about it i never thouight they were rare exept for latios (ofcourse) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

latios tamer
December 7th, 2003, 07:22 AM
can you guys tell me were you got feebas and wat your frase was ( exactly which square)

Flaming Torchic
December 7th, 2003, 07:23 AM
I have caughten a Surskit, he is on my Sapphire game and he is now a Masquarien. I have also caughten a Ralts on my Ruby team, but I don't train him at all.

Amras_Calaelen
December 7th, 2003, 07:31 AM
Relicanth, I went there, was diving and surfing for a while...found it after 10 minutes

Pikachu, that arse just didn't show, and then at last I caught 2 in a row and when I stashed them at the daycare people they instanly made an egg which came out after 5 minutes of running and then I gave one of the pikachus a thunderstone and that completed my pokdex

Chimecho, another one of those freakin creatures...while searching for I caught a shiny Shuppet :)

Corsola, a friend told me it was below victory road, took me along time of fishing, but I caught it

Heracross, quite hard, but not too hard

Pinsir, it was the first to encounter in the western part of the safari zone, instant catch after throwing some blocks at him...

Feebas, just a simple matter of finding the right spot, after that: too easy

Dragon Man
December 7th, 2003, 11:50 AM
I caught a Ralts at the beginning of my Ruby game so it was easy. I caught Pinsir and Heracross pretty quickly at the Safari Zone. I traded for Corsola and Skitty. I caught Chimecho on top of Mt. Pyre really quickly so I was very lucky. I also caught Surskit, Relicanth, Horsea, Latios, Latias and Bagon. But I have yet to catch a Feebas. One of only 10 more Pokemon I need. I encountered Feebas but then got lazy and made it faint.