PDA

View Full Version : Hockey!!!

Kenta
September 7th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I wanna talk hockey here(this is RaichuRocks from before)

Not long before Pre-Season starts

I hope the Stars can sign Turco in time for camp.

Its sad to see Mike Richter leave. He was the greatest US goalie.

Keitaro
September 8th, 2003, 06:12 AM
:( My fav...favorite goalie is gone... nooo now both my favorite player and goalie have retired. But you can't blame him, he has been in the business for 18 years.

Anyway I met bunch of older buddies around 23 to 26 few weeks ago and they invited me to a Hockey pool so I gotta prepare for that.

I haven't watched much sports news lately but people have been telling me that the Rangers are trying to pick up Cujo. I couldn't care either way but it would be a good replacement thats for sure.

Kenta
September 8th, 2003, 12:52 PM
:( My fav...favorite goalie is gone... nooo now both my favorite player and goalie have retired. But you can't blame him, he has been in the business for 18 years.

Anyway I met bunch of older buddies around 23 to 26 few weeks ago and they invited me to a Hockey pool so I gotta prepare for that.

I haven't watched much sports news lately but people have been telling me that the Rangers are trying to pick up Cujo. I couldn't care either way but it would be a good replacement thats for sure.

I agree. Cujo would be a good replacement, but not now. He had surgery and will be out for over 5 months.

Blackburn needs a goalie now to help him develop more

Kenta
September 10th, 2003, 08:58 PM
looks like Joe Nieuwendyk is a Maple Leaf now

I hope he has a good season

*still waits on Turco getting a contract :rolleyes: "

Luigi-San
September 12th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Oh crap... Now the Sabres have to deal with Nieuwendyk even more often than years earlier. At least we got Drury and Delmore...

Kenta
September 27th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Good thing Turco signed

he played a period against Detroit

Stars won 3-2 :cool:

My friend was lucky. He had tickets to it. I had to work

Keitaro
September 28th, 2003, 05:27 PM
My buddy drove up to Ottawa to watch the Sens vs Leafs exibition game and he said Belfore got all mad because when Ottawa found out since Eddie is playing goal for Toronto they put in Lalime instead of the backup and Toronto ended up losing lol.

Rangers had Gred Da Vres so that's not too bad seeing how they need defense..

Kenta
October 8th, 2003, 10:14 PM
well

first game came for my team(Stars)

They did well against the Ducks and Giguere

4-1

Barnes with 2 goals, Guerin with 1, Zubov had a goal and assist

Devils tied Boston 3-3
Blackhawks beat Minnesota 1-0

more games on tommorrow^^

Keitaro
October 9th, 2003, 04:01 AM
well

first game came for my team(Stars)

They did well against the Ducks and Giguere

4-1

Barnes with 2 goals, Guerin with 1, Zubov had a goal and assist

Devils tied Boston 3-3
Blackhawks beat Minnesota 1-0

more games on tommorrow^^
Yea, that's cool I don't mind the stars these days as much as I did then because Ed Belfore I've never liked but Turek is great and I never minded Madano but Hatcher I never liked. Lot of guys I never liked were on that team at one point but they changed it around and are still a strong team so I like to see them winning with more young talent then old.

My Rangers did nothing in the off season except get greg de vres and re-sign a few players like Brian Leetch. The sick part about it is they are going into the season with sooo much money that is just waiting to be spent I bet they are waiting for the trade deadline to come around to use that money.

And both my favorite players that have been for ages now since like I was 7 or 8 years old are getting their Jersey's retired this season both of them lol who would of thought that would happen in the same season. Cam Neely will be getting his in Boston and Mike Richter will be getting his in MSG New York.

Kenta
October 12th, 2003, 12:10 AM
well

Stars beat Nashville 3-1

thats cool

its too bad the Rangers lost again

I want them to be in the playoffs again

I hope they win more

Keitaro
October 12th, 2003, 07:37 AM
Yea, 10 goals in two games against is not a good thing @.@ I already miss Richter.

Kenta
October 22nd, 2003, 10:26 AM
darn it!

Right when Lindros got a goal, he's out for 2-4 weeks from the same game

I hope the Rangers can do ok with him out

is Leetch still out?

John Denver
October 22nd, 2003, 12:46 PM
MINNESOTA WILD RULES!!

*er-hem*

That's all I have to say...hehe...

BOO ya!

Keitaro
October 22nd, 2003, 08:17 PM
darn it!

Right when Lindros got a goal, he's out for 2-4 weeks from the same game

I hope the Rangers can do ok with him out

is Leetch still out?
Rangers should do ok without him, its still just the start of the season, only thing it'll hurt is people who drafted him in pools.

As for Leetch he's on the roster line-up but I haven't been paying attention if he is in action though or not.

Luigi-San
October 23rd, 2003, 08:39 AM
*Erupts in happiness*

Sabres beat da Stars 4-3! (On 10/13)

Hoo Ha!

John Denver
October 23rd, 2003, 01:29 PM
Best game ever...well...1980's russia but...other than that

Best game in Minneostas history...setting WORLD history...coming back from 3 to 1 places 2 sections ina ROW....BAM!!

and BOO ya!

Kenta
October 23rd, 2003, 05:00 PM
*Erupts in happiness*

Sabres beat da Stars 4-3! (On 10/13)

Hoo Ha!

Lehtinen didn't play and Modano and Zubov were benched during that last power play :P

they were lucky they didn't blow the 4-1 lead

Luigi-San
October 25th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Sabres beat the Ducks last night 5-2! Woo Hoo!

Kenta
October 25th, 2003, 08:46 PM
good

hold back those Division Rivals

gained more ground tonight

3-2 Steal from Columbus

Stars were down twice in the 3rd period

2nd period was all 5 on 3s for Columbus

Yay! Rangers beat Detroit 3-1!

John Denver
October 29th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Am I a ghost here??

Well anyway, it sucks that we lost Marion Gaborick, he was a wicked awesome player...young to

BOO ya!

Luigi-San
October 31st, 2003, 06:34 PM
Am I a ghost here??

Well anyway, it sucks that we lost Marion Gaborick, he was a wicked awesome player...young to

BOO ya!

He's just having a contract dispute...

Sabres beat the Leafs last night 5-3. Taylor Pyatt of Buffalo scored a shorthanded/empty net goal with 27 seconds left in regulation WITHOUT shooting, because he got a breakaway and was automatically awarded a goal after being pulled down by Toronto's Ken Klee. Yes, it is a rule.

*Gets Leaf Blower* DIE MAPLE LEAFS! DIE! FWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hakudoushi-kun
October 31st, 2003, 09:38 PM
i like the leafs and all, but everytime i hear about them, they've lost a game.

(is it just my imagination, or has anyone else noticed the increased ads for NHL)