PDA

View Full Version : Site Issues

SCV058
November 9th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Why does this site continually crash during the day?
Its not like a lot of people are using it during the day, so why does it act like its overloaded?
It annoying to want to use these forums and they keep crashing.
Anyone have a solution?

Demigod
November 9th, 2009, 09:48 AM
For a second i thought it was only me.

rockman0
November 9th, 2009, 09:55 AM
thank goodness, that means it's not my crazy internet connection!

Rukario
November 9th, 2009, 10:03 AM
its a combo of the number of http connections along with mysql db connections.. sometimes they just overload.. its bad timing.. usually..
also sometimes a process gets stuck, dragging down all the other resources, and thus affecting PC

its a fact of life on most servers..

or bottom line:

stuff happens

Soul Eater
November 9th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Yeah, it's just a rare occurence for PC. It's nothing that you should worry about, while they are very annoying, I know... I've dealt with them for five years, sometimes you just have to try and do something else while the servers come back.

That and we also have Steve, who is trying his best to bring them back up and fix whatever is bringing down PC. :D

SCV058
November 9th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Is the hackers in China....

.Seth
November 9th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Could you tell me what you're experiencing?
Like "Database Error", or it doesn't load, or can't connect to server...etc?

But, yes, as Rukario said, stuff happens.

Dakota
November 9th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Nubs. Muwahahahaha

Lolz, nah. It's nothing with your internet connection, people like Rukario have already stated.
If I'm not mistaken, it's the PC server that gets messed up, no? xD

I remember sometime in I think April it was, the PC server was knocked out for like 3 days or something worst 3 days of my life ^^.

Zet
November 9th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Is the hackers in China....

spoiler: hackers live all over the world, not just China (b'-')b

I've never really experienced any crashes during the day/night... besides during the weekly backup :P

Melody
November 11th, 2009, 05:35 AM
I have problems loading PC on a day to day basis. Sometimes I'll just be browsing along and get served nothing but a blank white page. >_>