PDA

View Full Version : The Hardest Elite 4.

Venusaur♣
November 12th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Which Elite 4 did you have the most trouble with?
Ruby/Sapphire's, FireRed/LeafGreen, or Emerald's?

SatanicMonkey666
November 12th, 2009, 03:04 PM
FRLG's, definitely. Mainly because of the higher levels. The easiest was in Emerald.

Lady Gaga
November 12th, 2009, 03:25 PM
FR/LG, as I already explained in the DPPT thread x3

Shiny Shaymin
November 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM
To be honest, I didn't think any of them were that hard, but the hardest is probably FR/LG.

Sydian
November 13th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I have to agree with Shaymin. None of them were that difficult...but I'll be the odd one out and say Emerald, just because of the team I had last time I beat the game.

Sceptile, Sceptile, Wailord, Swellow, Flygon, Aggron

Kirbychu
November 13th, 2009, 05:27 PM
FRLG had more double team I believe, so it wins. :/

RS was pretty hard with Sceptile, but Emerald made it much easier for him.

Nikorasu
November 14th, 2009, 10:08 AM
The fact that on FR/LG you had legendaries that wouldn't of helped you as much as with kyogre or groudon. Seriously, Sapphire's elite 4 had the easiest pokemon to beat with kyogre. All you need is one electric move 2 water moves and 1 ice move.

Cenzo25
November 14th, 2009, 10:48 AM
R/S, I never seem to have an easy time with them...

sabrina_diamond
November 14th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Emerald - because I forgot about the last champion, Steve, saved the game when Rayquaza had 1/2 hp and... I had to battle when the rest of my Pokemon team fainted! I was so fumed -_- I felt so steamed up and dumb

LMPVIII
November 15th, 2009, 02:16 AM
None of them are really that hard if you bring lots of potions and revives. I can beat any pokemon league without even training beforehand. Id have to say FR/LG is the hardest though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
November 15th, 2009, 03:21 AM
FR/LG because of the higher levels and the rival had a diverse team to use. Though Wallace in Emerald was better at drawing the battle out with Double Team...

Guardião
November 15th, 2009, 06:12 AM
I must say, I found Emerald's E4 to be easy, becuase you could just pwn with Rayquaza.

but I have to say that I found R/S's hardest, merely because I was unable to acquire the Pokemon I wanted.

GlitchCity
November 15th, 2009, 09:51 AM
FR/LG on the 2nd runthrough of the E4. Loreli (how ever you spell her name) gave me the most trouble.

ριє™
November 15th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Leaf Green/Fire Red Is A Run For Your Money :\
Took me About 4 Tries.

Frostbiteकर्म
November 15th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Ruby was actually super hard for me, the rest were easy O_o; I don't know why. Maybe it just seemed harder because I was younger and just went head in and didn't think too much. ...Yeah, that was probably it =3 But I thought FR/LG weren't too bad once you got your Pokemon at the right levels.

The Girl Once named Tracie
November 16th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Leafgreen, for sure.

When I tried out a Hoeen game, I went to the championship with 3 level 100 pokemon, so it was easy (: but... It did take me forever to get those pokemon ): I think by the time I had beaten the game I was running on 450 hours played.

Arcta
November 17th, 2009, 11:30 AM
b.u.m.p just here to help people bump :)

Ambient
November 17th, 2009, 02:55 PM
None of them are actually tricky unless you make it difficult for yourself.

Current Team:
Level 91 Pikachu (Serious Nature, only one I could find)
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder
- Brick Break
- Double Edge

I honestly think I should evolve it, because I'm having trouble even getting past Bruno.

Ayselipera
November 17th, 2009, 04:14 PM
FR/LG was the hardest.

When I faced Gary before entering Victory Road I saw how weak he was and thought the rest would be so easy. I was wrong. :(

Elysium-a
November 17th, 2009, 04:35 PM
I feel very contrary saying that I didn't find FR/LG elite four much of a problem. :/ I actually found the elite four for R/S/E difficult. Possibly because my pokemon were rather underleveled, so it felt like a slog when I was leveling them up in Victory Road.

Destinyfate
November 17th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Emerald Rby and Saphire are pretty easy But Agatha Gave Me A hard Time So Did Lance because most of mine are dragon types

Heather
November 18th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Defintly FR/LG. It took me like 10 tries to beat it.

Ace~Sasaki
November 20th, 2009, 09:01 PM
You don't know how many broken Game Systems, How many Dead Puppies the FireRed Elite Four have been responsible for. It's rather Frightning.

Pokeyomom
November 20th, 2009, 09:11 PM
I've honestly never played through FR or LG. But I guess I will say Sapphire. Emerald was cake..

Amore
November 21st, 2009, 03:07 AM
Fr/Lg

Lance's Aerodactyl is the only trouble the first time.
Second time round, there's nowhere to train up beforehand

Rainflower
November 21st, 2009, 03:53 AM
FRLG! I even had troubles with Lorelei :[

Emerald was indeed the easiest xD

DemonPikachu115
November 21st, 2009, 09:04 AM
FR LG DUH i mean DP was so easy even the champion who would think the others are hard FR LG or the original elite four was the hardest of them all and game freak should keep it that way

polychromatic
November 23rd, 2009, 07:27 PM
For me, the hardest elite four was emerald. L/F was the easiest, my vaporeon beat all the pokemon first try XD

Maybe emerald was the hardest because I had a sceptile, or that I was really young haha.

Medli
November 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Fire Red was annoying. I faced the first round with Pokemon in the low 40's, and it wasn't that bad at all. The second round sucked, though. My Pokemon were in the 50's. It didn't help that I found the game to be boring, so I didn't really have the patience to train anyway. It also doesn't help that I don't have anything effective against Gary's Alakazam...

Sapphire was ridiculously easy, especially Steven, since I had a Blaziken that completed destroyed his team. Never tried Emerald's Elite Four, but I'll assume it's a little harder because I can't beast it with my starter, and I can't think of any Electric types I'd want to use off the top of my head.

Green ~
November 27th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Well FR was okay, not too difficult.

Emerald on the other hand was also the same, but I still have to put in more effort when battling Wallace.

I always train my Pokemon until everyone was on lv56.

aquatorrent
February 26th, 2010, 06:15 PM
i think it's R/S, emerald is easier than this one :D

Sydian
February 26th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Please don't bump threads that are over a month old, thanks.

Locked.