PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Color Crisis

Pages : [1] 2

Alana
October 16th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Weird name but oh well.

All over the world Pokemon have been disappearing and no one knows why. Then one day all of the Pokemon come back, but theyre a different color. Traveling through the woods trainers see that all of the wild Pokemon are different too. Nobody can figure it out, and theyre not to worried. Its cool having unusual colored Pokemon. Then an announcement is broadcast all over the world on ever radio, TV, computer, ECT. It tells people that all of their Pokemon are going to die unless they do as Team Thunder say. The people all laugh at this. So Team Thunder proves their point by killing a few of the unusually colored Pokemon. The people find out their not playing games, and are forced to submit. Before theyre finished Team Thunder lets slip that Pokemon born of a different color are not affected by this.

You are one of five top pokemon trainer collectors. You collect Pokemon of a different color. In other wards all of your Pokemon are naturally a different color. Because of this its up to you to stop Team Thunder and turn the Pokemon back to normal.

Info:

Name:
Pokemon: Remember your Pokemon are unusually colored, but you can have one or two of normal color. Team Thunder didnt get them all.
Description:
Personality:
History: Optional

Mine:

Name: Juana
Pokemon: Eeveehttp://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/eeveegold.pngMeganium(Sweet Leaf)http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/darkmeganium.png Laprashttp://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/blacklapras.pngTotodilehttp://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/goldtotodile.png Scyther(Blade)http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/darkscyther.png Charmeleon(Shadow Flame)http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/blueflamecharmeleon.png
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/insaneSammi/1819e124.gif
Personality: A bit of a loner. She is only truly nice to her friends. But when it comes right down to it she will never turn her back on a friend in need and she never backs down in the face of danger.
History: Im a Pokemon Trainer from New Bark. I'm kind of a Pokemon collector, except that I train the Pokemon I catch rather than just collecting. I have traveled alot searching for unusual Pokemon and I've found several.

PikaPal
October 16th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Name: Nichole
Pokemon: a pink Marill, a blue Pikachu, a black eevee, and a purple ponyta
Description: a blue tank top, blue jeans, and a baseball cap
Personality: friendly, to everyone, but not to this Team THunder.
History: just started traveling the world a few days ago.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Name: Solar
Pokemons:Pink Flygon, Emerald Espeon, Blue Umbreon, black Salmence, http://mapage.noos.fr/seigneurpoke/solutionpokemon/icones-gba/shiny/031.gif and golden Baulbasaur.
Descriptions:http://www.dadragonz.com/fltrainer1.jpg
Personality: Can be cold, but she is always friendly ( or most of the times) she could care less about herself.
History: Pokemon co - ordinator. She often finds unusual coloured pokemon and catch them. She wins most of the contest.

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Name: Paige
Pokemon: purple butter free black pichu black vulpix
Discription: like avatar cept jeans t shirt fingerless gloves sneakers and no tail! or umbreon ears!
Personality: her personality varies!
History: she has trained her pokemon since she was 8 she is a skilled trainer and lovbes all pokemon she was luky and found colored ones!

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Can we start now or do we had to wait for more people?

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Yes can we start now please!

October 17th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Name: Silver
Pokemon: Eevee (him), a green Azumarill, and a pink Butterfree
Description: He's an Eevee (XD)
Personality: has moodswings, other than that, pretty mellow

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 02:55 PM
can I still join?

Name: Max Hunter
Pokemon: Blue Pikachu with silver cheeks, Black Charizard, White Pidgeot, normal color Scyher, Blue Haunter, normal Primeape
Description: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves
Personality: brave, happy, friendly, a good trainer when it comes to a battle
History: He capture pokemon to train them, and to make them his friends too.

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 02:57 PM
OOC: If Max can have Kyogre then can I have Rayquaza?

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 02:58 PM
OOC: Sorry no you can't have a Kyogre. Only non-legends. 1313666 your a Pokemon?
Once we have this settled we can start.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:02 PM
occ: ok I changed Kyogre for Primeape

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Yay ness get this settled!

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:05 PM
OOC: Can someone please start? I'm not good at starting.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:05 PM
ooc: Alana will start, she made the thread

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
OOC: Alright then. We will start in a forest just outside of town.

Juana leaned against a tree and adressed the others that were with her. "Well it seems like we're the only ones that can help. So how are we going to defete Team Thunder?"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I shrugged.
" Dunno. Anyone?" I asked.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"mmm reach Team Thunder's secret base and destroy the base and not letting that their evil plans triumph?" I said

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
" And where do you think secret base is?" I asked.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"I don't know, you tell me" I said

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Solar shrugged.
" Why don't we release our pokemons?"

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"I don't know but that wouldn't work. They are everywhere. In every town. Finding their base won't help. We need to find a cure for the Pokemon."

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"we could discise ourselfs as members and spy!"

PikaPal
October 17th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Niki sighed. "I dunno, we could try that..... But what if they catch us? Juana's right; we need to find a cure for the pokemon."

Alana
October 17th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Juana nodded. "Alright we have that settled I think. Now we need to find out more about the Pokemon that have been changed. S where should we start?"

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 02:52 AM
" well... Did we researched properly about it?" I asked.

Jhotos_Power
October 18th, 2004, 05:49 AM
occ: alana u think i can still join this but be a part of team thunder?

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 09:29 PM
OOC: Yeah. It couldn't hurt. It would be good to have some one as Team Thunder I guess.

"Well we haven't done much research yet. Nobody thought it was important. I guess we should capture one of the uasual Pokemon. Then we can study it."

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 10:06 PM
" What about our pokemon?" I asked.

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"Well beause they're all naturealy a different color they should be fine. Thats what Team Thunder said. As for our normal Pokemon we'll just have to keep a close watch on them."

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 10:16 PM
" Well i found wild sapphire coloured Ursaring with golden Teddiursar," I replied.

Alana
October 18th, 2004, 10:29 PM
"Were they natural colored?"

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 10:33 PM
" I don't think so. They look unnatural," I replied.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 11:55 AM
"I saw a red alakasam........." *paige waits humming a little tune*

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 01:58 PM
" Stop humming Paige! Now I have question. How are we gonna catch unusual coloured pokemon? They might try to kill us," Solar said.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 03:07 PM
*sweet drop* "sorry I think those pokemon might just die or something.................."

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Its either us or the pokemon, and I say the pokemon are more important!"

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"I feel the same way but.......IF WE USE THOSE POKEMON.............They will die!" *cries*

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 04:18 PM
theyll die anyways if we dont catch them!

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
theyll die anyways if we dont catch them!

"so you're saying , that we need to try with them even if they die while we use them?" I said in a dark tone, I didn't knew why

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"we have to save them SOMEHOW!!" Nichole was tired of everyone not coming up with any solutions. Innocent pokemon were in danger!!

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"calm down Nichole, we will save them all , you will see, but we need a plan first" I said , trying to calm down Nichole, she was really upset, by the idea of every colored pokemon will die.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"I know, I know," she said, trying to calm down. "thanks Max Hunter. We need to think now, think of a plan..." Nichole tried to think of a way to help these poor pokemon.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"you can call me Max" I said smiling, then I raised my head to the sky looking at the clouds, I felt so relaxed.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"ok, Max," I said, "hey, whatchya lookin at?" I looked up, too, wondering.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"I'm looking at the clouds" I said calmly, I was so relaxed, is like if the clouds were a medicine against hard life.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"I love the clouds, too," I said, "they're just so peaceful and pretty." I lowered my head and looked at Max. "Well, I guess we should try and come up with some sort of plan", I said, sighing. I was still so worried about all those pokemon.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:35 PM
*sigh* I lowered my head , then I said "what if we make 2 teams? one will try to protect the pokemon, and the other one will try to stop Team Thunder..... good plan, isn't it?"

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
" yeah, " I replied, "I like it. Lets split up, then. who here would rather take on TT and who'd rather help the pokemon directly??"

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"I don't know.....you tell me" I said

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"k, well then: Paige, Juana, and Silver can help the pokemon and Max, Solar and I can go and stop TT. Any objections to this plan?" I decided to take some sort of leader action.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"I don't care with who I will go, but I'm sure about something, I want to stop TT" I said

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"me too, Max", I said, "me too. Now, what to do?" I thought for a moment. Then, I heard something. "whats that?" I asked, straining my ears to listen. It sounded like footsteps.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Alana had been listening intently without coment. Now she turned round to see who was coming. "Becareful it could be a TT agent." She took one of her Pokeballs and held it ready.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"I think it is one," I said. I took out one of my pokeballs as well, to be ready for an attack.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I heard the footsteps, but I didn't had a pokeball ready, I just looked around trying to find from where the footsteps were coming. Then! a red Primeape jumped and landed infront of me and he kicked me and punched me makeing me flying through the air , and I fell against the ground really hard, then the Primeape kicked away the pokeballs that Nichole and Alana had prepared and Primeape was prepared to a battle against the 2 girls, I stood up al dirty and hitted , I whistled and my blue Pikachu came tackling the red Primeape.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I ran over to Max. "are you ok?" I asked worridely.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Alana held out her hand to help Max to his feet. "Now I'm gonna get that Primape! Come back here with my Lapras!"

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"I'm fine! , Pikachu! use Thunderbolt!" Pikachu obeyed with a "Pika!" and used Thunderbolt against Primeape, but the red pokemon evaded the attack and use rage against Pikachu.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"I'll help. Go Blade!" An oddly colored Syther Appeared. "Blade use Slash attack!"

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Alright then Primape, wanna battle?" I said as I picked up my pokeball. "Go, Pikachu!" My blue pikachu came out of its pokeball and joined with Max's. "Use quick attack!" pikachu attacked the primeape but the damage was small. Primape was still headed towards Max's Pikachu.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"Pikachu! use thunderbolt again!" Pikachu obeyed , this thunderbolt was even more powerful than the last one, but Primeape evaded the thunderbolt again and used mega puch against my Pikachu, it sent my Pikachu against a tree, and it was getting ready to use one again, but it was enough for me looking at my Pikachu being massacred by a red Primeape, then I ran and kicked Primeape then he was going to use mega kick on me ((really mad , right?)) but I was faster and kicked him again , making him fall, he on the ground kicked me making me fall gainst the ground, again.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
*sweat bead* "Blade help Max!" Blade swooped down and lifted Max off the ground. He placed him back down two feet away then Tackled the Primape.

PikaPal
October 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Alright, Pikachu good job. Return!" Pikachu went back inside his pokeball. I took out another one. "Go, Eevee!" my black eevee came out and was ready to fight. "Eevee, tackle!" eevee ran at the Primape, knocking it off its feet.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 07:03 PM
ooc: do you know that Blade is a Scyther, he could cut my arms off!

ic:"thanks Blade, Pikachu, are you alright?" I said "Pika!", "that's good to he..." Primeape cut oof my conversation, he was kicking an punching Blade, "oh crap, Pikachu use thunderbolt!" PIkachu obeyed and use another thunderbolt, this one was close, 'cause Primeape was busy, but he lifted over Blade and he stepped back and the thunderbolt hitted Blade.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OOC: Blade is better trained than that. He used the non shape part of his blades.

"Blade return!" The Syther went back into its Pokeball. "Go Shadow!" A black Charmeleon with a blue flame appeared. "Shadow use Flamethrower!"

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 11:15 PM
" I gotta help! Go Sandy, use sandstorm!" Solar threw the pokeball and appeared a pink Flygon. It then used powerful sandstorm.

Jhotos_Power
October 20th, 2004, 07:06 AM
"Raichu, use thunder!!" a shadowy figure yelled "rai, RAI!" shouted the red raichu, a big blast of lighting cam across the sky and hit the primape, the primape looked burned out then fainted "are you guys allright?" asked the stranger

(occ: i wont post my fourm seeing that im in TT i might as well make everything a suprise :D)

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"paige watched looking worried............"

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM
"I think so," I said, looking at the stranger. "who are you?"

Jhotos_Power
October 20th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"the name is Kitsune, you guys are lucky i came in time"

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"I'm not sure about it" I said the the newcomer.

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Kakari held up a Pokeball and returned her Charmeleon. She watched the newcomer carefully. "Hello Kitsune." She wasn't sure she trusted him but he had just helped them. "My name is Kakari but everyone calls me Kari."

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:16 AM
" Return Sandy! My name is Solar," Solar said.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 11:51 AM
Paige looked at the new comer "Hello! My name is Paige" *holds out hand*

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Hello Kitsune, my name's Nichole"

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 05:21 PM
Paige is worried but doesn't let it show....

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
is it too late for me to join?

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Guess not. Just make a description.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
thanks.^_^

Name: Rachel.
Pokemon: a black pikachu with blue cheeks(lightning), a rapidash with emerald flame, a blue charizard with black wings(shadow wings), a ponyta with blue flames and a red lapras.

Description: I have long blond hair that goes to my waist. I wear a black tank top and blue pants. I have black fingerless gloves.

Personality: a loner but if I happen to make friends I protect them well and I am very loyal. I dont back down from danger and I like the shadows.im very smart and i run a it every day to keep fit and strong. i am very fast.i do what i have to do to survive.

History: I am a collector of pokemon but I train my pokemon because I need to be strong for what I do. I go from town to town helping people fight crime but I do it in the shadows. I have been doing really well and I want a challenge. Team thunder is the challenge I am looking for.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:14 AM
OOC: the RP is dying gives cpr!
"well are we suposed to catch all the pokemon"

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
im walking along when i notice a few teenagers talking.i dont know if it safe so i decide to test them.i jump into to a tree and send lightning to walk around them.the pikachu walk over to a berry bush and listens while eating berrys. she is in plain sight of two of the trainers.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
OOC: What two trainers?

I sat and did nothing.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
ooc: lightning in sight of Kari and Kitsune.

Jhotos_Power
October 23rd, 2004, 02:49 PM
"well hello to all of u then, well i better get going"

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 02:53 PM
"going where? You are staying with us and helping us!" (wow I am mean!)

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
" It's very rude to turn away from somebody who you just met!" Solar yelled.

Trainer Phoebe
October 23rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
i jump down from the tree and walk past the trainers ."lightning come on."the black pikachu runs over to me and jumps onto my shoulder.i stop by a sign and read what it says.

celadon city this way. please becareful of your pokemon as team thunder members have been seen in town signed officer jenny.

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Paige takled him! "we need help now if you are a coward you can go, and I don't care if you are a loner!"

Jhotos_Power
October 24th, 2004, 09:50 AM
" ok, ok i'll stay for a little while if thats alright with everyone else?"

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 10:56 AM
"good" Paige said smiling! she went twords a tree and sat down..........

Electric Hero
October 24th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"well, we better get preparing for the ........... plan that we have , wouldn't we?" I said , searching something in my back pack.

Trainer Phoebe
October 24th, 2004, 11:58 PM
i look back at the trainers and decide i would like to join them on what ever quest they are on. i walk up to the tree ."hello. would i be able to join your quest?im sure me, my pikach and my other pokemon would be able to help." the black pikachu jumps onto my shoulder and agrees with a " pika pikachu."

paige pelletier
October 25th, 2004, 02:23 PM
"the more the merry er my name is Paige.........." *yawn falls asleep*

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"And I'm Kari. Its good to have more help." Turns back to Kitsune. "Sorry about Paige she can be a little crazy."

Trainer Phoebe
October 25th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"i heard you were talking about strange coloured pokemon. doesnt it worry you my pikachu is black?"

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 10:35 PM
"Alot of Pokemon are now unusualy colored so its not very odd. But let me ask you this. Has your Pikachu always been that color?"

Trainer Phoebe
October 25th, 2004, 10:41 PM
"yes it has. as far as i can tell. my first pookemon was a charmander but now it has evolved into a charizard. one night it was red the next it was bllue and black. its the only pokemon i had and i have just recently cuaght new ones and trained them up alot. they are all quite powerful. would you like to see them?"

ooc: i have g2g. sorry...

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Kari nodds. "Well then I think your Pikachus safe but not your Charizard. You had better keep a close watch on it from now on."

espeon and umbreon
October 25th, 2004, 11:41 PM
I sat and noticed a shadow. I stared at it and decided to follow it. I made sure that no one was watching me and ran.

Jhotos_Power
October 26th, 2004, 07:42 AM
(**** i knew i stayed here to long!)" well everyone i got to go i'll see you some other time, bye, raichu lets go" kitsune ran off into the woods

paige pelletier
October 26th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Paige woke up and looked like a mad person she started running.......realy fast.......

Alana
October 26th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Juana was confussed. "Uh alright." But he was gone.

espeon and umbreon
October 27th, 2004, 12:32 AM
I walked and opened my bag. I took out my knife to make sure no one was trying to attack her.

Trainer Phoebe
October 27th, 2004, 02:31 AM
"so what are we trying to stop?"

espeon and umbreon
October 27th, 2004, 02:47 AM
I cut some bush and noticed a whole bunch of unnaturally coloured pokemons. Then red Alkazam noticed me.
" Eek!" I screamed.

Trainer Phoebe
October 27th, 2004, 03:09 AM
i hear a scream and i rush to the sound." go lightning!use thunderbolt." the black pikachu leaps off my shoulder and black electricity shoots from her cheeks.it hits the alakzam and it gets hit. it falls to the ground but struggles up again.i take an empty ultraball from my belt and prepare to throw it.

espeon and umbreon
October 27th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Alkazam used its final blow with counter to stop the ball.

Trainer Phoebe
October 27th, 2004, 03:17 AM
"argh!! i was hoping to catch that. "

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Paige was following that guy when a white murcrow poped up it hoped on her shoulders and cawed..........

Alana
October 28th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Juana rushed over to see what the problem was. "Go Sweat Leaf!" Her Meganium appeared and prepared to attack.

Trainer Phoebe
October 29th, 2004, 01:22 AM
"well guys i need to go . i have some....errands to run. go rapidash!" a rapidash with emerald flames appears. i jump onto its back and ride into town.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 02:54 PM
The white murcrow cawed happily it was just born and seemed to be happy with Paige.

Alana
October 29th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Juana watches her go and decides to do the same. "Hey everyone I think it would be a good idea if we all split up and meet back here in two days. In that time we should find out everything we can about Team Thunder. Alright lets get moving." Deciding some company would be nice she leaves Sweat out of its Pokeball before heading into the woods.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 03:03 PM
I released my Salmence and followed Juana.

Trainer Phoebe
October 29th, 2004, 06:30 PM
i reach the celedon city and i look around. i ride rapidash over to the gym and i eneter the gym. 10 minutes later i come out with a new badge and i race to the pokemon centre. after my pokemon are healed i poke around for information about team thunder.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I ran to find that guy he could help he was just afraid...........

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Juana's Meganium stops and tosses its head slightly before sending a Razor Leaf attack directly into the woods. Some one screams and runs out of the trees. He has a cut on his arm. He's wearing normal cloths and Juana is about to scold her Pokemon when she notices a zigzag cut over his right eye. "Team Thunder." She whispers quietly. "Don't do anything rash. Just pretend we're trainers heading for the Pokemon Center OK."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I noticed team thunder and returned my pokemon. I decided that I shouldn't show my pokemon and walked.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 04:57 PM
The Team Thunder member stared at them angrily. "You had best have a real good explanation for that attack."

Deciding to put on an act Juana bows slightly. "I'm so sorry sir. We were just training." Indicates Solar. "We were getting ready for the big Pokemon torrnament. One of Sweat's attacks went astay. I am sorry."

He grunts and looks at them coldly. "Its not safe for young lasses like you to be wanderin alone. I'll lead you to Crystal Town. Thats where the torrnament is being held." Motions for them to follow and starts walking.

"I didn't expect that." Mutters Juana she followed.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC: You can't control my character Alana.

" That was close," I mumbled.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:28 PM
OOC: When did I control your character? If you mean at the end when I said they followed I'm sorry. I'll change it to I followed.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Solar continued walking. She looked back to make sure no one was spying on them.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 05:45 PM
The Team Thunder member led them through the darkening forest until they came to a clearing. Juana was surprised to see the ground bathed in moon light. "It's dark already?"

The man looked at her. "Didn't ya know? Why else would I be goin through this trouble for ya?"

"It's dark in the forest. I didn't relise the sun had gone down."

"Well it to late for us to go any farther tonight. We'll camp here." He indicated the clearing.

"Very well but I prefer to sleep in a tree."

"Suit yourself." He flops down on the grass.

Juana glances at Solar and climbs a nearby tree. Sweat Leaf lies down beneath it.

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 05:46 PM
in celedon town i hear people talking about a group of team thunder members in the woods. i send out rapidash and race back to the woodsbecuase that is where juana is.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I leaned on one of the tree and closed my eyes.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Juana was woken by the sound of hoof beats. Looking down she saw that Sweat was already awake staring into the trees. The TT member was awake as well but he didn't seemed worried. Knowing that Sweat would protect her Juana hopped out of the tree and looked around. The hoof beats drew ever closer.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I opened my eyes and heard the hoof beats. I climbed up the tree and noticed a shadow.

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 06:21 PM
i slow to s top and return rapidash to her pokeball.i let lightning out of her pokeball and walk ahead."lightning ,go ahead and if you see a team thunder member dont attack. see what its doing then move on and continue searching for juana and any one else."the black pikachu gos forward into the clearing and i stay in the woods and look around for other TT members.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Juana sees Rachel standing a little ways off. Her Pikachu Lightning was aproaching the TT member. By now he was sitting up and holding a black pokeball with a lightning bolt on it. "Don't attack." She called.

"What. You know this squirt?"

"Yeah its trainer is my friend."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 06:42 PM
" Its only Rachel..." I jumped off the tree and landed on my feet.

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 06:44 PM
i see movement behind me and i turn around."hi . your solar right? do you know where juana is?"i call lightning back and she jumps ont my shoulder.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Hey Rachel." Juana walks over. "Sorry about the fuss."

The TT member walks over as well. "So your friends with this girl." Nods at Juana. "Then your alright with me. Guess I might as well give my name. I'm Sahto."

"I'm Juana."

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"Im Rachel." i open my outh to talk tell Juana about what i heard about TT members in the forest and see the zig zag scar on Sahtos face and i turn it into a yawn."we should really get some sleep."i climb up a tree and sit on a strong branch leaning my back against the trunk. i close my eyes and after a few minutes i am asleep. lightning jumps up higher into the tree and watches me from above.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 07:57 PM
" I'm Solar," I said. I decided I keep in watch. I climbed up the tree and stared at the moon.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 08:24 PM
"We're still tired I guess." Yawns and climbs back up the tree. Sweat lies down beneath me again. Sahto shruggs and lies back down on the grass.

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I released my Espeon. I patted her and watched the sky.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:05 PM
"Do you think this TT member can be trusted? He seems pretty nice to me."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I watched the Brown Murkrows go by.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Watches em too. "What do ya think Solar?"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 09:14 PM
" Huh?" Solar frowned. She didn't understand what Juana meant.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:16 PM
" I mean do you think hes like the others. Do you think hes still a TT member or that hes quit. And if he is still a member do you think we can trust him? He seems nice."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 09:17 PM
" I don't know... You can't trust book by its cover... "

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:22 PM
"Yes thats true." She yawned slightly and closed her eyes. "Well wether hes a member or not I sher hope hes on our side."

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 10:22 PM
i wake up aproximatly 2 hours from when we first broke up as a group and i climb down the tree and stretch."i climb back up and sit next to Juana.i whisper and shake her gently."juana.juana wake up we should go back to the place where i met you and the others."

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 09:18 AM
Juana opens her eyes and shakes her head slightly. She streches and nods. "Yes we should." Moves over to where Solar is sleeping and shake her too. "Wake up."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:01 PM
Solar opened her eyes and jumped of the tree.
" Goodmorning guys. Geez didn't you know that I only had 4 hours of sleep?"

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Well we din't get much sleep either. Now come on we need to get back to the place place we left the others yesterday."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:08 PM
" Okay..." I said and started to walk.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:18 PM
Juana was about to follow when some one called them back.

"Hey where are you going so early? The Pokemon Torrnament doesn't start till noon." It was Sahto.

"We just thought we'd get an early start. Thanks for the help last night. Bye." She kept walking.

Sahto caught up to them. The TT Pokeball was in his hand again. "The Torrnament is the other way."

"Uh umm." Nudges Solar, "Help me out here."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:24 PM
" We thought we could have little refreshment before the tournament. You know, we couldn't get sick during the tournament." I winked at Juana.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:32 PM
"Yeah thats right. Thanks Solar."

"Alright then. But meet me back here in three hours got it?"

"Alright." Starts walking again.

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:34 PM
" I'm good at those things. I can't believe they fall for it!" Solar giggled.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:45 PM
Juana laughed and put a hand over her mouth to stifle the noise. "Yeah."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:54 PM
Solar opened her yellow bag and took out her pokenav.
" Let me see. .. Where are we?"

Trainer Phoebe
October 31st, 2004, 11:19 PM
i see the others going and run past sahto to catch up . he opens his mouth to protest but by the time he says stop im out of earshot skipping along side solar with a big grin on my face.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 05:21 PM
The three finally reach their destination. But nobodies there yet. "I guess we should just wait here for them. I'm sure their'll be here soon." Takes out her Pokegear to check the time. "I just hope they get here before Sahto comes looking for us."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 12:38 AM
" If he does we can say we decided to be co - ordinator. Oh and there is a contest!" Solar ran toward the building and quickly asked regstarion lady for entry. Lady * sweat bead* said she sure can.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 12:47 PM
I was in Vermilion City, in there I asked to many people if they know where is the base of TT , one of the 23 people I asked answered where.

I returnd to the forest we were and I waited for the others to show up. After a while I sent to my friends that I was already here.

ooc: I dont know if I will come back just dont do too much without me, please

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: Yeah we're back at the spot we agreed upon. Cept for Solar who went to register for a Pokemon contest.

Juana spoted Max and waved. "You're late." She said jokingly.

Trainer Phoebe
November 5th, 2004, 02:04 PM
*i take my pokegear out and start typing an email. i sit against a tree and am lost in concentretion.

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I decided to enter cool contest first. So I used my Salmence. The announcer announced 4 trainers and me. 1st person was girl called Madison who has Swellow. Next person was boy named Jack who has Mightyena. 3rd was boy named Andy who has Combusken. 4th person was girl named Rachel who has Umbreon.

Trainer Phoebe
November 5th, 2004, 03:06 PM
i finish the email and it leaves with a few beeps. i stand up and stretch."juana. would you like to battle?i sure would my pokemon needs a bit of air."i let my pokemon out and the all make their noises and start playing with each other.i find a lake and let lapras out on the lake.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Sure we can battle." Releases all of her Pokemon as well. Lets her Lapras out in the same lake and the two Pokemon start playing with each other. "So double or single?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Second eound began and I used the conbination of attacks.

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 03:27 PM
OOC: sorry I havent written in a while!
IC: I traveled around the city of Celedon, trying to find out info on TT, but with no luck. I went back to where I was meeting the others in the forest. I walked over to them.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Hi Nichole anything new?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I won the cool contest. I got the ribbon then I ran toward to Julia.

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"Not really Juana," I replied, "I wish there was though. I couldn't find out ANYTHING about TT in Celedon."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 04:08 PM
OOC: Juana. You are talking to me right?

"Thats great Solar. So you like Pokemon Contests huh." She glanced at her Pokegear and the smile dissappeared from her face. "Uh I think we're a little late in meeting Sahto."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 04:13 PM
" Yes we should meet him!" Solar started to run.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Theres no need for that." Said Sahto as he stepped out of the trees and stared at them. "So this is the little gang I've heard about. Yes I thought you might be part of it. And now you've led me to the whole lot of you. How kind of you." He held up the TT Pokeball and released a Raichu. "Ready for a battle?"

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
OOC: battle against whom??

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 04:25 PM
OOC: Whom ever wants to. You can if you'd like.

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 04:27 PM
OOC: YES!
IC: "ok then, go Ponyta!" I said, releasing my purple hores pokemon. "Ponyta, use flamethrower!"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 07:50 PM
" How did he know..." I muttered.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"the secret base of Team Thunder is underground of the Berry Forest in the Three Island" I said as I rested on a tree.

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 09:32 PM
" I hope other team thunder wouldn't come to fight us. I hate battling!" I muttered.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Stands next two Solar. "I'm not sure. Maybe he over heard us talking."

Sahto: "So you want to be first. Very well, Raichu use Thunder Bolt!" Raichu began to spark, then it released a powerful Thunder Bolt at Ponyta.

Trainer Phoebe
November 6th, 2004, 02:12 PM
ooc:alana. you characters called juana right?"

"i think its best we call off our battle juana. pokemon return!"all my pokemon return to their pokeballs . i let lapras back out so she can play with your lapras.

what i came to tell you in the forest hen i met sahto was that i had heard thhere was a group of TT members in the forest. i dont know how many."i hear a noise behind me and i turn around and see a Team Thunder member.he sees sahto and waves"hi sahto . how you going?"he looks at us "well your the group i have been hearing about .im leo of the team thunder.who want to battle me?" i step up and accept."i will."we walk over to a big field of grass and i send out ponyta.a ponyta with blue flames appears in a flash of red.he sends out a venasuar.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 02:50 PM
I looked around and thought about how to handle rest of the bad guys.
" Go Baulbasaur!" Solar threw the ball and appeared a golden Baulbasaur. " Use stun spore!" Baulbasaur released orange poweder palryzed the bad guys.

Trainer Phoebe
November 6th, 2004, 03:15 PM
venasuar vinewhips ponytas legs and slams it into the ground."PONYTA!!NOO!!" i run over and hug ponyta."are you ok?" i return her to her pokeball."if thats how you wanna be so be it" i take a pokeball off my belt and throw it into the air"lightning!!" a black pikachu appears and sparks of electricity come from its cheeks"pika!!" leo looks at the pikachu and luaghs"if you expect to beat me with that rat think again. vine whip now!"vines come ou of venasuars sides and move toward lightning."shes not called lightning for nothing you know. dodge it and it your secret weapon." pikachu nods and dissapears with lightning speed. she reapears on venasuars head. electricity sparks from her cheeks and she lets out lots of sparks which all hit venasuar and then suddenly three lightning bolts strike venasuar from the sky. the venasuar blinks and faints.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 03:25 PM
" Baulbasaur return!" Solar returned her pokemon. " They can't move for a while."

Electric Hero
November 6th, 2004, 09:57 PM
One of the paralyzed bad guys called for reinforcements and they came , "my turn" I said as I commanded to my Pikachu to be ready , "Pikachu! use Lightning!" ,a new attack available for electric types that can attack many enemies at once, the sky was black the clouds blocked the sun , and Pikachu launched a Thunder and the sky launched a Lightning , with the combined attacks all the reainforcements were defeated in less than 10 seconds........ ok 12 sec.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 10:00 PM
I sighed and released my Baulbasaur and ordered it to use sleep powder. It nodded and shot a blue powder.

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"I'll help. Go Blade!" Syther appears. "Use Slash Attack. Chase them out of here!"

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Baulbasaur used vinewhip. Team thunders jumped as vines hit them.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"so ........ I think we will have to go to the secret base?" I said

PikaPal
November 8th, 2004, 08:25 PM
"Ponyta quick, dodge it using agility!" I shouted. She obeyed, dodging the attack in the nick of time. "Use take down!" She listened and ran full on towards the Raichu.

espeon and umbreon
November 9th, 2004, 12:27 AM
" Baulbasaur this is your treat," I said and gave my Baulbasaur some beauty pokeblocks.

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 12:38 PM
"lightning return."i go over to the lake and see that my lapras is in the middle of the lake. i take a few steps back and run and jump.i land on the edge of its back and i climb on using its small spikes.

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 01:48 PM
" Baulb!" ( yum!) I smiled and gave my Baulbasaur more pokeblocks.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:25 AM
At the attack the TT members left. "We'll be back with more members." Then they were gone.

"Is everyone alright?" asks Juana.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 12:47 PM
"im ok.lapras could you take me to shore?" lapras moves quickly across the lake filling the gap of 15 metres from the middle of the lake to the land.

PikaPal
November 13th, 2004, 01:04 PM
I nodded. "Yeah," I said, "I think so." I pet my ponyta, making sure she was ok. "You were awesome!" I said, and she whinnied. "Now what?" I said, turning to the others.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 01:07 PM
we reach the land and i jump off."lapras return" she returns to her pokeball."didnt some one say the hide out was under a berry forest or something?"

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:10 PM
"I guess we should move away from here. If TT knows where we are we'll be in danger. Come on. Lets get moving."

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"juana. what about your lapras. last time i saw it it was on the lake with my lapras."

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:20 PM
"Right." Walks over to the lake and whistles. Lapras swims over and Juana returns her to her pokeball. "Ok now we can leave."

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 01:28 PM
"where should we go? i think we should first go to a pokemon centre to heal our pokemon."

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:33 PM
"Good idea. They'r probably tired." Heads for the center.

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 02:24 PM
" Wait for me! Geez I don't have Lapras you know!" I yelled.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 05:13 PM
i heal my pokemon at the pokemon centre and look at a poaster on the wall that says about the league compotition.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Juana heals her Pokemon too and goes over to look at the poster. "Think we could enter?"

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 05:18 PM
" They sure can ignore me!" I said and walked toward them. I looked at the poster and ripped it into half.
" HAPPY?" then walked away.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"if you want you can. i really want to win it. i have 5 badges already."

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"What was that for? We were reading that."

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I couldn't hear them. I couldn't tell them about the tournament's terrible secret.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 05:38 PM
i hear a bell and go over to the couter . nurse joy tells me my pokemon are healed."thanks you nurse joy."i walk over to juana." are you ready to go?"

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:38 PM
After I healed my pokemon at the Pokemon Center , I looked at the poster before Solar ripped it , "hm I don't want to enter that competition" I said as I looked around

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Well what ever. Lets go find out where we sign up."

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"I think I will just see you fighting in the competition, Rachel and Juana" I said as my Pikachu jumped on my shoulder

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Juana gets her Pokemn back and asks nurse Joy about the compitiion. "Where do you sign up?"

"You can sign up here if you like."

"Great." Signs up. "Who else is going to enter?"

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"i have already entered. solar do you want to enter?"

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 06:06 PM
" Um... Sorry Juana and Rachel for ripping posters... No thanks I never actually battled. Though people thinks I'm good... Should I enter?" I asked.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 06:32 PM
"i think you should. maybe we might battle each other when we go to indigo plateau."

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 06:35 PM
" Oh, all right," I said and signed my name in the entry.

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"good luck, I will be watching the competition" I said "Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu cheering my friends.

PikaPal
November 13th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I watched the others while my pokemon were being healed. "I dont think I'm good enough," I said, as Nurse Joy gave me back my pokemon.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 10:45 PM
"good luck, I will be watching the competition" I said "Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu cheering my friends.

"max they still have to get gym badges. i already have 6 badges.

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 11:11 PM
"I know, see ya" I said as I walked out the Pokemon Center and looked at the beautiful sky, then I climbed a really tall and wide tree and I sat down on its top, looking at the sky, I almost never had time to rest even just for a minute. Eventually I fell asleep.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 06:36 AM
"I only have five badgesso I'll have to earn three more. back in Johto..." Before Juana can finish theres a flash of light and an eevee appears.

"ewee." I said happily jumping to Junan's shoulder.

"Why can't you stay in your Pokeball?"

"Eevee!" It nuzled her.

"Alright I give up. You can stay outside wit me." Eevee jumped for joy.

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 01:04 PM
" I only have ribbons. Hey look!" I pointed at the poster. " defeat ultimate in double trainer battle and you can enter the tournament without needing any badges!"

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"That sounds pretty cool. But it might be hard to win." Alana goes over and looks at the poster too.

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 01:18 PM
" Yeah but its much quicker, right?" I said. I entered the building.

Trainer Phoebe
November 14th, 2004, 10:14 PM
"i think i will do it that way. wheres the double battle take place?" i look at my belt at a pokeball. a sad look appears on my face.

Electric Hero
November 14th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I woke up when a Pidgey started to peck me, I fell from the tree and eventually I hitted aginat the ground, "ow" I said as I stood up , then I entered the Center, and saw my friends still there, "I thought that you were gone, but I was wrong, what are you doing here? if I were you , I would be heading to the double-battle arena infront of this Center" I said then I looked at the roof for two seconds then I looked at them "I hope that you have your Pokemon well trained for Garcarus"

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 11:02 PM
" We are versing 4 elite four in Hoenn. I'll verse Glacia!" I said and singned my name on the entry form.

Trainer Phoebe
November 14th, 2004, 11:21 PM
i need to train my pokemon.bye" i leave the centre and release my charizard and climb on and fly away.

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 11:27 PM
I entered the building. Glacia appeared and smiled at me.
" This officialy 4 on 4 double battle!" referee yelled.
" Go Flygon and Salmence!" I threw the ball.
" Go Glaile and Cloyster!" Glacia threw the ball. All four pokemons appeared.
" Flygon use sunny day and Salmence use flame thrower!"

Trainer Phoebe
November 16th, 2004, 03:25 AM
i return after a few hours and my clothes are torn and im quite dirty. but i have a happy look on my face. i walk to the pokemon centre and ask to heal my pokemon.

ooc:are we allowed to catch new pokemon ?

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 07:54 PM
As I walked out the Pokemon Center, I walked over the building of Garcarus, I entered and saw a guy being beated by Garcarus, the guy had a Gyarados and a Seaking on the battlefield, but Garcarus had an Snorlax and a NidoKing on the battlefield, and he was winning, I kept in the shadows as I spied the battle, I thought that the pokemon of the guy had just got tired of using water attacks and they were almost defeated, Garacarus's Snorlax and NidoKing finally defeated Gyarados and Seaking by sending them flying away the "Garcarus's Colloseum" , then I rested on a column and saw how Garcarus was asking for more trainers.

espeon and umbreon
November 16th, 2004, 11:03 PM
" Cloyster use harden and Glaile use mist!" Glacia ordered. My pokemons attack missed and now they couldn't see where they are.
" Salmence use sunny day and Flygon use iron tail!" I ordered. Both of my pokemons nodded. Suddenly I could see a shadow of the two pokemons. Flygon then charged forward and used strong iron tail against Cloyster. Cloyster recieved the damage but didn't faint.
" Now finish it off with hyper beam!" Both of my pokemos attack hit the Glacia's pokemon. They fainted.
" Good job! Well sorry I can't have another battle since I had to go somewhere. Here is the card!" Glacia handed me a blue card.

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Juana followed Solar. "I think I'll just collect the rest of the badges. It won't be hard."

espeon and umbreon
November 17th, 2004, 09:32 PM
" So you want to go for few weeks just to collect the badge? But defeatingelite for is like chewing jelly," I said.

Trainer Phoebe
November 17th, 2004, 10:47 PM
ooc: are we allowed to catch legendary pokemon?

my pokemon are healed and i take them.i walk over to the pc and send my charizard back to prof oak. i look through the boxes and withdraw a newly caught level 50 pidgeot.

espeon and umbreon
November 17th, 2004, 11:27 PM
OOC: I don't think so. Most RPG doesn't allow legendaries.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 05:45 PM
my pokemon are healed and i get them. i put the pokeballs back on my belt and i walk over to juana."hi juana. guess what. i got my badges."i take out a small box and open it to reveal 8 badges."i also trained my pokemon up alot. do you want me to come along with you while you get your badges?"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Sure. Thats sounds like a good idea. so where should i go first."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I showed my card to registration. The lady said tournament start in 3 days.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"i think you should start with brock. hes the first gym leader i fought.his pokemon are rock."i then explain about all the gyms,what town they are in and what type pokemon they have."im pretty sure there are more gyms in a big land to the south but i dont know how to get there."

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
"I've already battled Brock. I guess I'll battle Erika."

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"ok.what pokemon do you have?fire pokemon are best."

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:32 PM
"Yes I have a fire type. Shadow should be a good choice. Well come on. Lets get moving."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM
" Hey wait up!" I said. I followed juana and Rachel.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"ok."i walk out of the pokemon centre and take my map out.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Juana takes out her Pokegear and ooks at it for a bit.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:11 PM
" Where are we going?" I asked, looking at my pokenav.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"well im flying there.i just have one thing to do first."i go to the pc and put a pokeball on the trade machine. it dissapears and another one appears. i take the pokeball and walk out side and release it. a charizard appears.it is blue with black wings.i climb onto its back andd it takes off and hovers."ill see you there."i fly off and head to the city wih erikas gym.

Electric Hero
November 19th, 2004, 10:06 PM
as I saw all the girls leaving. When I was alone, I went to the P.C and registered myself into the tournament "ok I can hold it anymore, I love to be in this tournament" When I was registered, I showed my 8 badges to Nurse Joy, she checked them and told me that I just needed to defeat atleast one Elite, she rolled a barrel with windows. When the barrel stopped , Nurse Joy took out from the barrel a paper, "Max, you have to deal with Garcarus" Nurse Joy said, "what!? no no try again pleeease" I said. Nurse Joy rolled barrels another 7 times, and all were Garcarus, I just leave disappointed. My history with Garcarus was unknown to everyone, I just can say that we hate each other. I sat down outside the Pokemon Centerand sighed.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 09:40 AM
"I guess that means we walk." Juana puts her pokegear away and leaves the Pokemon Center.