PDA

View Full Version : Escape:Nowere daycare

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 03:26 PM
In this RP all baby pokemon unite to fight against the evil daycare employes! The story is your owner left you at a daycare in the middle of nowere and the daycare has some new employes...bad ones so we all must escape and get to our owners and be happy again!!!
So all you need is name of pokemon,Nickname(if you want),and level!

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Level:

Pokemon:Munchlax
Nickname:Munch-Munch
Level:6

I well wait for more to start....yawn

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Vee
Level: 15

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: Zikachu
Level: 17

ooc: Zikachu hehehe

paige pelletier
October 17th, 2004, 03:54 PM
chinchou
LV:13
nick name: paige
attacks shock and water gun

bepe
October 17th, 2004, 03:58 PM
pokemon:pidgeot
lv.37
nickname:p hoody

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 03:59 PM
pokemon:pidgeot
lv.37
nickname:p hoody

baby pokemon , max. level 20, please

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Don't make me laugh but Pidgeot is not a baby pokemon! Neither is Pikachu.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:07 PM
ooc: when I was a pichu , I evolved because my trainer gave me too much happyness, and it can be like this, bepe and I can be the big ones that will guide the little ones

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 04:08 PM
OOC: Its a baby pokemon. And Pikachu isn't even a baby.

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 04:14 PM
OOC: yes lower then 20 and make it piget er something I guesse we can start now....yawn
IC:"Why do I have to go Mr.Lax what did I do?" I thought to my-self as he droped me of at the "Nowere Daycare" the odd peson put me in a crib out side with gates and barbed wire *cries* "I don't like this place" I said a bald man with a name tag that said Chet Many on it "Here you go ya stupid...whatever you are" he said as he gave me a bottle of expired milk "I need to get out of here...but i'll need help!"

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I ran over the baby munchlax, and I said to the daycare man "hey leave him alone!" ; "shut up stupid yellow rat!" and he pucnched me. "ouch, I am a mouse!, come here munch-munch , let's go to the back yard"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I shivered. The man came over and grinned evilly at me.

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Ok yellow mouse thing hey eeve do you want to come?" I said as alady walked up to me and said ".....I hate you" as she walked away I bit her in the butt "OWWW!" she said *giggles* "lets go!"

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 04:29 PM
" Sure..." I replied. I wanted to go home.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"my name is Zikachu, we need to make a plan to get out of here" I said to munch munch

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 04:37 PM
OOC: I'd like to join plz heres my info
Pokemon: Shroomish
Nickname: Spore
Level:5

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: no prob....yawn
IC:"I got to get out of here too" *thinks* as a huge pokemon slamed on me "the name is doomy I am an onix" doomy said "I am Chet Many's pokemon I well be you bully today!!!" I squeesed out "don't bug us or I well tell on you!" I yelled "ohh yeah who ya guna tell your mommy" he laughed "No my big brother,Snor-Snor the snorlax! *wispers to self* "if he was here"

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
OOC:I guess its time for me to make my first scene.

IC: I was kicked by the daycare lady and looked into the backyard there was an onix bullying around a Munchlax. I was new to the daycare my trainer didn't want the responsibility of taking care of a baby pokemon so he abbandon me at this daycare."HEY!!!Thats not very nice leave him alone."I was scared but i was angry about being abbandon and that left me really angry.

Dark_gligar
October 17th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Pokemon: Anorith
Nickname: Kapu
Level: 15

Kapu was in a glass box with a air hole. Since he can use dig the daycare people put me in here. Kapu looked at the rotten cheese they gaved him. "Yucky!" he though.

Sorry I g2g I'll be on towmorrow o-o

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 05:19 PM
OOC:k you can join!....yawn
IC:"HYPER BEAM!!!!" I yelled as I hit doomy hard as I can with a Hyper beam "Who I gain 3 levels cool!" the soke cleard he was still up "HAHAHAHAHA" doomy said. Doomy heard the Sroomish "Get outa here punk!"as his big fat stone head moved closer to spore "boo hoo your owner left you huh big deal I know why he did that cus your a loser!"

dark_croconaw
October 17th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Is it too late to join?

Pokemon: Vulpix
Nickname: Flame
Level: 13

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"stop it!" I yelled , I was really mad about the onix picking on the little ones

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
IC:My eye began to twitch."NOBODY TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!!" I yelled in anger.I hopped closer over to the Onix."MEGA DRAIN!!!!!"I sucked down the Onix'es hp to see if he would go down.

OCC:How can a level 6 Munchlax know hyper beam.

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
OOC:I went up 3 levels....yawn

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: But u were level 6 when u used it then elevated up three levels and u knowing hper beam makes no sense but o well.

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Then I saw the door open I ran out I got a stick to hold it open "c'mon guys next stop our owners!"

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"everybody! follow me!" I ran to the open door and I stayed there to wat for the little ones to escape

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I started hopping towards the door.*Freedom here i come.*I kept hopping and hopping."Hey i just noticed i grew 2 levels ^^."

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Just when we walk out its dark when Bad teams and gangs come out "we have to be careful!"

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"I maybe young but i can handle myself."I was smiling after being abbandon i earned a lot of confidence and bravery."Lets press on forward i think thats best.What do u think?"I looked at the Munchlax waiting for an answer then asked another question."Whats your name u never told me and whats the Pikachus name?"

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"Munch-Munch is the name" I said as a hoothoot shooped by my head

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"My name is Zikachu" I said as I closed the door carefully, leaving a little stick between the wall and the door to leave it alomst closed , if someone has just got left behind

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"So umm were are we heading again i forgot hehehehe."I kept hoppin around with the group."Thanks u for telling me your name i'm Spore."

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"I am going to my owner don't you have a owner Spore?" I said ansering his question

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I looked down at the ground hiding my tears."My....my...my owner abbandoned me i have no where else to go."

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"you could be a good battler if you learn to live in the wild" I said to Spore

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 06:55 PM
"yeah I am sory to mention that" I said as I saw a gang chanting "we we are the best gang,we we are the best gang,WE ARE THE ROUNDO GANG!!!!!!!!!!" one of them said "hey look pokemon!"

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 06:57 PM
My eyes flared up."After what that man did to me i hate humans."I prepared for the battle that was about to errupt between human and pokemon."I'm ready when u guys are."

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 07:03 PM
;) "gotha" I said as I prepared to use a bite atack "hehehe"

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I jumped back and got ready to use headbutt."They don't stand a chance against us."My eyes were still flaring as I began to wait for the signal to atk.

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Goooooooo!" right as I jumped they cought me in a net ball "HELP!"

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"you little ones pretend to fight? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! you don't have a chance against them" I said in a sarcastic tone

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"oh crap, here I come!" I attacked the human and used thunderbolt on the humans and in the net ball and Munch Munch was out , "you stopid idiut! don't attack them while you're infront of them!"

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I flew forwards and hit one of the men into a tree."Take that human."One came up behind me i then used vinewhip and hoisted up into a tree."Nah nah :P."

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 07:20 PM
OOC:I just wannted to say no DPs please p.s. sorry just a pet peev
IC:"YEEES!" I yelled

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I jumped down from the tree and whipped some more of the people."Your going down u humans."My eyes were glaring even more then before."There not so tough."

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Fire blast!.....Wait.....Tackle!" I said and giggled "Lets get outa here" the Roundo gang said "we well be back!" one of them said

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"No one mess'es with us were to powerful."I smiled and danced around in joy.

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 07:50 PM
*sees a trainer* "who is that looka alot like my owner" I said

Goatman56
October 17th, 2004, 07:58 PM
"Who knows maybe he could be y don't u go walk up to him see if he knows u."I smiled at Munch-Munch that he might actually get to be reunited with his trainer."Go for it man."

Mr.Lax
October 17th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Runs up to him "Munch?" the trairer looked at me "Munch munch lax lamunch?!?" the trainer kept looking at me "munch lax lax lax munch mu la unch lax?!?!?!?" as the sun rows I saw his face it was not Mr.Lax it was.......befor I could even think it he walked away...

Dark_gligar
October 18th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Kapu heard voices outside as he tried to open the door at the top. He could'nt reach it as he yelled "HELLP!"

Goatman56
October 18th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I turned around and hopped over to the door and used vinewhip to open the door."Come on wouldn't want anyone to be left behind."

Dark_gligar
October 18th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Thanks.." Kapu said he followed the Shroomish. Kapu looked at the moon in the sky. "I miss my owner ;_;"

Goatman56
October 18th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Just try to think of something else we'll all find happiness someday."I smiled at him."O and by the way my name is Spore.Whats yours?"

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"we need to spend the night in the woods" I said, looking at the woods

Goatman56
October 18th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"That sounds like fun the woods are nice and calm."I gazed up at the stars and looked back down and hopped over to a tree and found a branch to sleep on."*yawn*Goodnight guys*yawn*."