View Full Version : God Of The Types

Pages : [1] 2

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 5:02 PM
There is a god in every type eg: god of electric types, god of Dragon types etc. But the gods started to fight for the power and separated. Now you're one type trainer ( that means you only trains one type of pokemon.) and you found about god and wanted to meet them. Then you had an idea to make them friend with each other again. But first you had to work with your friends and you each find the type of god that you like. Here is the form:

Pokemon; All of the pokemon's type is same and its type is same as type of god you're searching for, except the starter that you may got.
Type of God you're searching for:
Here's mine:

Name: Solar
Pokemon; Kingdra, Salmence, Flygon, Alatria, Espeon, ( starter) Dragonair.
Type of God you're searching for: God of Dragon type
Personality:calm and always caring. She thinks of others first, but she can get lil too far.
Looks:exactly like leafgreen girl
Once all of the types are taken no one can join.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 5:14 PM

Name: Max Hunter
Pokemon: Pikachu, Electrike, Plusle, Mareep, Raichu, Macnetrike ((sorry if I spelled the names wrong))
Type of God you're searching for: God of Electric Types
Personality: brave, happy, friendly
Looks: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes with gloves

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 5:15 PM
Oh by the way no legendaries. i forgot to mention that...

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 5:17 PM
ooc: you want to kill me ............ I will edit it, but at least I have the electric type?

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 5:21 PM
You can have electric types. The remaining types are: Bug, dark, fighting, fire, flying, ghost, grass, ground,ice, normal, poison,phsychic,rock, steel and water.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 5:21 PM
ooc: I have edited my post

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 5:22 PM
OOC: Ok. You can start any time.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 5:23 PM
ooc: you start, you made the thread

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 5:24 PM
OOC: Let's just say we wait for couple more people.

October 17th, 2004, 5:36 PM
I Call Darknessishness! Cause I'm The Ebil Insane Dark Trainer!

espeon and umbreon
October 17th, 2004, 5:37 PM
If you want to join please fill the form.

Electric Hero
October 17th, 2004, 5:42 PM
ooc: ok ok , good idea.........

October 17th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Name: Alana
Pokemon: (stater) Pidgey, Swellow, Fearow, and Gyarados,
Type of God you're searching for: Flying
Personality: Shy but friendly. Loves to battle and always willing to give a few tips to rookies.
Looks: Dirty blod hair, ovean blue eyes, blue jeans, navy T-shirt, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy headband with the symbol of wind on it in yellow, navy shoes with yellow stripes, pokegear around her neck, and a navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow.

October 18th, 2004, 6:01 AM
occ: its been such a long time since i have done an RP! :D

Name: Lupin
pokemon: Mightyena, Houndoom, Umbreon, pooch(short for poochyena) ,Absol,sharpedo
type of god you are searching for: dark type god
personality: dark, keeps to him self, will only help others in danger, not very friendly
he really doesnt show his feelings
looks:sliver wavy hair, eyes like a wolfs, long blue jeans, black t-shirt, has a cell phone watch, poke pack(lol),

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Alana and Jhotos Power you are in!

paige pelletier
October 18th, 2004, 2:10 PM
Name Paige
Gender female
Pokemon: gastly misdreveos chimeco saybleye shuppet haunter
type of god: ghost type
personality: no one knows she is always changing
Looks: jeans t shirt back pack sneakers finger less gloves brown eyes two long pony tails (down to her ankles) dark brown hair (people say it is black)

October 18th, 2004, 5:06 PM
Name: k
Pokemon: Jynx, Lapras, Poliswine, Delibird, Galalie, Mr. Mime
Type of God you're searching for: Ice
Personality: nice
V, and funky
(sexY is above)

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 10:57 PM
You two are in.

IC: I looked at the book shelf of my grandfather. I climbed up the ladder and looked through them. Suddenly loads of book fell off and i fell off too. I then realised that i have grabbed something and realised that it was an book. I looked at the cover. It read, Pokemon's god.

T.W North
October 18th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Name: Paul
Pokemon: Rhydon, Quagsire, Flygon, Piloswine, Sandslash and Taurus(it might as well be ground...and some of you have no varity...Im only talking about those Ive roleplayed with before and then not all, its just you always have the same name and the same pokemon...looks at espeon and umbreon and Paige Pellitier although paige only always has the name paige...0.o)
God type: Ground

espeon and umbreon
October 18th, 2004, 11:10 PM
OOC: Actually I don't always use same name.

T.W North
October 19th, 2004, 12:46 AM
OOC: mainly, but you ALWAYS either have or include Espeon...boring...

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 12:57 AM
OOC: Hey I like Espeon. Do you mind?

October 19th, 2004, 6:13 AM
T.W leave E.A.U alone and keep yer comments to yer self

ic: lupin ran to his good friend, solar, he knocked on the door "HEY SOLAR COME ON OUTSIDE U GEEK!!! AND STOP READIN BOOKS" but he was just playin

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 12:04 PM
" Lupin you should read this book! Its very interesting."

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 12:16 PM
ooc that is my name and i forget other wise!!!!!!!!!!!!

paige stared at the book then yelled "HI"

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 12:23 PM
" Hi!" Solar replied and flipped the pages.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 1:49 PM
"wow that is cool!".........."god pokemon"

October 19th, 2004, 1:51 PM
"ya ya ya... put the book away solar and lets go train our pokemon, my best dark pokemon versus you're weak dragon pokemon, they have no chance!" said lupin

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 1:52 PM
" No it says pokemon god," Solar edited it.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 2:01 PM
"oh woops!" chimeco followed paige around the room!

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 2:04 PM
Solar frowned.
" There is at least one god in every type of pokemons. One day god fought and separated. Wow! I wosh i can meet God of the Dragon some day..."

October 19th, 2004, 2:18 PM
"dont get you're hopes up solar, hahaha i dont see why anygod would vist u" lupin was startin to tease her

October 19th, 2004, 2:45 PM
ooc: if u need anyone else, i'll join in... this will be my first rp, so i may suck at it...
pokemon: shedinja (shiny), alakazam, metagross, kadabra, slowking, alakazam
looks:hard to tell under the cape and coat, but appears to have dark, graying hair and several small scars. rarely shows his eyes. tends to float with a psychic aura instead of walking.
personality: inteligent, logical, but not very ethical, making him seem cold.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 3:04 PM
"I would love to meet the ghost god!" *sigh*

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 5:00 PM
I climed the stairs and saw Solar, "Hey Solar!, wow , what's that?! *pointing to the book* is it yours?" I said, that book really looked really incredible, "I love to read books"

October 19th, 2004, 5:01 PM
ooc: am i in? i have no clue what i'm doing...

October 19th, 2004, 6:23 PM
Kari walked to Solars house and heard a comotion. She went in and found them all hudled around a book. "Whats ya readin?" She asked bending down to examine the book. "Pokemon gods huh. Do ya think theres a wind god?"

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 6:27 PM
Even with Solar holding the book, I flipped some pages and I saw a photo with a weird figure, with lightnings behind. "wow, do you think that is the God of Electricity?" I said

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 11:26 PM
OOC: Seraphim you are in. I had shcool today so that's why I couldn't answer you.
" You may never know until find about it Lupie," Solar giggled, " wind? You mean flying? Dunno." Solar shrugged and looked at the picture of Dragon type god. He/she has long blue hair and wears dragon suite. Next to it was Flygon and a Salmence.

T.W North
October 20th, 2004, 1:05 AM
I really do need to stop dissing people dont I? Please take no heed of what I say in future unless Im in the roleplay properly or Its important...meh and take no offense if I dissapear from a roleplay like with this one.

espeon and umbreon
October 20th, 2004, 1:21 AM
Solar looked through the pages. She wanted to find a god.

October 20th, 2004, 6:52 AM
"if there are gods i hope the god of darkness is a hot girl, hehehehehe, i would really wanna meet her" lupin was imagin things now

espeon and umbreon
October 20th, 2004, 12:13 PM
" Lupin!" Solar yelled and punched him on the face.

October 20th, 2004, 1:10 PM
"OWowowOWOWOow, sorry haha, but just think of it"

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 2:55 PM
"what does the god of ghosts look like........" (she was hoping for a guy!)

October 20th, 2004, 5:07 PM
"Wind Flying same thing." She leaned back and started to imagin what the god of flying would look like. She forgot the was nothing to lean on and fell over. She got up hastily and looked at the book again.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:28 AM
" It a gods. If its an woman it might be called Goddesses," Solar said and turned to the page of ghost god.
" Here you go paige and Alana, you're next."

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 11:57 AM
Paige stared at the god he looked so young he wore a cape and it blew over his other clothes his dark hair was really amazing and his eyes were silver but with a mysteriouse hint of red.............

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:58 AM
" This book is really old. The cover is quite torn out," Solar said.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 12:24 PM
Paige watched the book and was quiet then said "we should find the gods!"
My avatar has a pic of what the god looks like cept it should have black hair and red silver eyes

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:38 PM
" No way! First we had to clean up this mess!" Solar said. She pointed at the pile of books that had fallen, food packet that Lupin threw on the floor, magazine that Paige finished reading, paper that Kari and max had thrown. " This is a mess land!"

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 1:12 PM
"oh..........ya........I forgot abpout that!" ............???.................!!! "I got it make our pokemon do the work!"

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 1:16 PM
" There is thing called, mess that we make, mess that we clean up."

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 1:18 PM
"fine" *picks up the magizenes* "party pooper!*

October 21st, 2004, 10:58 PM
I entered the room, holding my own book about ice types. I just bought it online, and opened it. out of it fell 1 nevermeltice... i caught it before it shattered to the floor. I sent out delibird and let her hold it. she glowed and her power increased. She put it in her bag and rest on my shoulder. I introduced myself as K, and asked for their names...

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:04 PM
" Hi. I'm Solar. Can you help us to clean up?" Solar said, as she put the books back in shelf .

October 21st, 2004, 11:06 PM
"I'm Kakari but everyone calls me Kari." Picks up some paper then helps pick up some books. Five minutes later everything is cleaned up. "Hey can I see that book. I'd like to check out the flying god."

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:09 PM
" Sure," Solar said and handed the book to Kari.

October 21st, 2004, 11:09 PM
yes you can, but it only has a few flying since its mainly for ice types. but it could give u some advice about articuno or delibird. my delibrid smiled and gave her a present. it healed her from her tiredness, and dlibird flew over and gave her a hug. she felt warm. and then delibird farted... a present in her bag exploded and she fell to the floor laughing. delibrid was goofier than most would think

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:12 PM
" This is my grandfather's house by the way and he doesn't like smell of fart," Solar said.

October 21st, 2004, 11:16 PM
Kari scowled and took the book from Solar. Ignoring the Delibird she flipped through the pages till she found the goddess of flying. She had blue hair and gold eyes. She looked like a tomboy cause of the cloths she was wearing. Kari closed the book and said, "I think it would be fun to search for the gods. It would be a neat adventure."

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:31 PM
" Yeah, but they're not in one part!" Solar said.

October 21st, 2004, 11:34 PM
"Huh what do you mean?" Opens the book again.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:37 PM
" I mean they're not living together," Solar replied.

October 21st, 2004, 11:42 PM
"Oh well thats ovious. We could look for them one at a time." Closes book

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:54 PM
" First we need to pack," Solar said.

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 3:54 AM
"no we could find a suply store and psck with their things.......I will never beable to find mine!"

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 4:21 AM
" Tomorrow we'll start our journey. I promised my dad that i'll help him to painnt the walls of our garage," Solar said.

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 4:37 AM
"we will help!" *lets out ghost pokemon and chimeco* "ok every body lets help!"

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 1:37 PM
" No thanks. I want to work in the way of honesty."

October 22nd, 2004, 5:17 PM
"Very well. I have to get home and pack. I'll see yopu guys tomarow." Turns and leaves.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 5:20 PM
Next day Solar woke up. She packed her stuff and pokemon god in her bag.

October 22nd, 2004, 5:25 PM
Kari woke up early and packed. She hastened to Solar's house and knocked.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 5:27 PM
" Come in," Solar said and opened the door.

October 22nd, 2004, 5:31 PM
Kari went in and asked, "Has anyone else arrived?"

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 5:41 PM
" No. They must be sleeping late."

October 22nd, 2004, 5:47 PM
"Oh well. I guess this gives us more time to read up on the gods."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 5:51 PM
" Well I need to go to grandpa's house first," Solar said.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
Paige poped in "HI!" she jumped up and down in excitment......

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 12:57 PM
" Don't do that again Paige! You scared us!" Solar yelled. She hopped on her bike and started peddling it.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 2:50 PM
"sorry" Paige walks behind the bike.....

October 25th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Alana followed too stoping at her house to pick up her own bike.

espeon and umbreon
October 25th, 2004, 11:52 PM
" I told rest of the guys by pokenav so they should be ok," Solar said and peddaled faster.

October 26th, 2004, 7:39 AM
A figure watched from a nerby tree "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" styiles jumped out of the tree trying to scare solar and the others

paige pelletier
October 26th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Paige jumped up "STYLES!" *starts laughing* "it was pretty funny!"

October 26th, 2004, 3:49 PM
Alana jumped and fell off her bike. She scowled angrily and released her Gyarados which used Hyper Beam just in front of Styiles.

espeon and umbreon
October 27th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Solar was busy with her pokenav and didn't even noticed Stylies. When she put her pokenav in her bag she noticed Stylies.
" Oh hello Stylies!"

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 1:54 PM
Paige laughed then started walking.........

October 27th, 2004, 3:25 PM
I ran out with my book in my hand, they my delibird carried me right over the bike she was riding. delibird smiled and dropped a prestn int the bike's basket. it was a cookie inside! but I promised delibird not to spoil the surprise.... Just then delibird got hit by the hyperbeam from a gyardados. we both were sent back and hit a tree. delibrid got angry and countered with a blizzard...

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 3:52 PM
paige watched and laughed this was funny!

October 27th, 2004, 3:58 PM
the cookie present was also destroyed... my delibird was even more furious as it kept sending presents at gyarados, dumping nearly its whole bad on it. the expolded right on gyarados, and delibird kicked up a hail storm and used blizzard furiously. I was knocked out, and bleeding from the head. delibird saw this and threw a present that healed me. when i woke up, I sent out jynx. jynx used lovely kiss and dream eater on the gyarados...

espeon and umbreon
October 28th, 2004, 1:08 AM
" Everyone stop or I'll use this!" Solar took out a mini bow and arrow. She pressed the button and it became normal sized bow and arrow.

paige pelletier
October 28th, 2004, 2:00 PM
Paige was laughing very hard now she was on the ground..........

October 28th, 2004, 3:13 PM
no pping, you cant kill or hurt other players/or their pokemon (talking bout using your bow and arrow), thats why i never said anything hit gyarados or anything about his reaction, I simply stated what delibird and jynx are doing, and what their target is.

IC: I and my pokemon ignored him. Jynx made a barreir around me incase, and kept on using dream eater on gyarados... Delibird quit after dealing its fair share of pain. then quietly flew down to gyarados and handed it a present, it healed it all the way, and delibrid warned that if he ever hurt us, then deli wouldnt be so nice

October 28th, 2004, 9:59 PM
Kari held up a Pokeball and recalled Gyarados. "Whats the big idea. You're a disonerable trainer. Two on one when the oppenent isn't fighting back. Its not an official battle either. You could lose your trainers lisense for this." She picked up her bike and and looked furiously at the Delibird and Jynx. "I'd advise you recall those Pokemon before something bad happens." Her eyes were burning with a cold furry.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 2:27 AM
OOC: I never said I was going to use them. I'm just trying to stop people fighting.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 2:52 PM
Paige stopped laughing and told chimeco to teleport her to grandpa's house (EaU that is your grandpa)

October 29th, 2004, 3:28 PM
i told her, that my delibird did heal the gyardaos, and that they only attacked b/c my head was smashed to a tree, and the hyperbeam nearly killed me and deli.delibird fly over and gave the tr a hug. and said self def is never wrong.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 3:49 PM
Solar sighed and continued on.

Meanwhile grandpa was cleaning his when someone appeared in front of him.
" Solar is that you?" asked grandpa.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 5:15 PM
"nope it is her friend Paige!"

October 29th, 2004, 8:19 PM
I returned deli, and jynx teleported me next to the old man. We introduced ourselves to him. Jynx started flirting with him using attract, and lovely kiss. it was so funny, as jynx was blushing and waving her hair back... haha I also said ice types were my fav and showed him my book.
Yay i got the 100th post of this rp

paige pelletier
October 30th, 2004, 8:35 AM
Paige laughed at the Jinx then said "I wounder when they will get here?"

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Solar continued on as people talked in nonsense

October 30th, 2004, 1:36 PM
*floats in from nowhere* when are we leaving? i need to stock up on my items....if anyone needs anything, i could go get it for you now, unless you'd rather get it on your own.... money is not a problem... i have...aquired...enough for anything"*floats back into some random shadow, sits down, and floats a silver ring from his right hand around and in between his fingers*

October 30th, 2004, 4:06 PM
"I wasn't even aiming for you." Decides this is pointless. I'll just never speak to her again. She thinks. "Sorry guys I'll have to meet you later. If you finish before I'm back you can find me at the Pokemon Center."

espeon and umbreon
October 30th, 2004, 4:11 PM
Solar noticed daycare centre and entered it.

October 31st, 2004, 4:19 PM
delibird pops out of its ball and proceeds to offer another hug, and this time gives a present. it happens to be a chocloate cake. delibird kisses the trainer and says"its okay, i forgive u for missing badly and hitting us in the process. how bout s surprise present?". delibird pats the trainer's head and then floats above her shoulders... "i like big butts and i cant..." was the song she sang over the trainer's head. she was an 80s fanatic and then gave a hershey's kisses to the same trainer. delibird said 'happy valentine, b/c ur my valentine". to the tr.... it was gorgeously done.

paige pelletier
November 1st, 2004, 2:33 PM
Paige found the day care center and said "when are you going to your grandpa?"

espeon and umbreon
November 1st, 2004, 11:25 PM
" I never said I was going to my grandpa's," Solar said.

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 5:53 PM
ic: with a pop I appeared infront of Solar, "Hey!"

espeon and umbreon
November 3rd, 2004, 12:32 AM
" Everyone stop scaring me!" Solar said.

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 4:18 PM
"sorry, I got late and I found an Alakazam in my way here and he teleported me here....... so what's up?" I said in a calm way.

ooc: I will come back later.

November 3rd, 2004, 5:01 PM
ooc: when is this rp actually gonna start. we havent done nething yet...

espeon and umbreon
November 4th, 2004, 12:52 AM
OOC: Actually we already are.

November 4th, 2004, 4:35 PM
"hey alana wait up im going to go with you to the pokemon center, ok?"

November 4th, 2004, 5:27 PM
"Huh Ok." After about five minutes they arrive at the Pokemon Center. "Are any of your Pokemon hurt?" Hands Gyarados's ball to Nurse Joy.

November 4th, 2004, 6:08 PM
"no not really i judt thought u could use the company"

November 4th, 2004, 6:13 PM
"Yeah thanks." Quiet for a sec. "Your coming with us on our journey right? So what Pokegod are you looking for?"

November 4th, 2004, 6:43 PM
"im searching for the dark god, im very interested about him/her"

November 4th, 2004, 6:49 PM
"So you like dark types. I'm more of a flying type person. I like both daylight and night time but all I really care about is being able to fly through the sky." gets a dreamy far away look on her face for second before coming back to earth. "I'm ranting. Sorry bout that. So why do you like dark types so much?"

November 4th, 2004, 6:57 PM
"i have a dark backgorund and this one time when it was late at night i was walkin around and these thugs jumped me! when they pulled out thier knives i was to scared to move or say anything then all of a sudden, pooch, my poochyena, came and used takedown on the thugs and saved me! i owe my life to her, i been with her for over since i was 6 so u can say 10 years, and for some reason she doesn't want to evolve, thats ok with me though she's beautiful the way she is, and do u know what else is beautiful alana?"

November 4th, 2004, 7:04 PM
Alana blushed slightly. She shook her head and Nurse Joy came over to them. "Here you go. Your Gyarados will be just fine. All it needs now is some rest so don't use it in battle for a while."

"Thanks Nurse Joy but didn't you just keep it here for a while?"

"Well from the way your acting I can tell your in a hurry to get moving so i decided you could handle it." She smiled and left.

November 4th, 2004, 7:07 PM
"well do u think we should head back with the others or just go on our own, i think we should just continue on our own, so if u agree leave them a message on thier phone saying we went ahead, of course that is if u want to continue, just the 2 of us

November 4th, 2004, 7:11 PM
"Um sure. I can see no harm in going on ahead. Hang on I'll leave a message for the others." Dials Solars number on her Pokegear and leaves a message telling them whats up then turns back to Styiles. "Lets get moving. Oh but first we need to decide which god to search for first."

November 4th, 2004, 7:16 PM
"well..since yer a girl and you are pretty i suppose we'll look for the flying god first"

espeon and umbreon
November 4th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Solar got the message and arrived at Pokemon Centre.
" Hi Lupin and Alana!"

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I was going to enter the Pokemon Center but then I saw a Gengar that was trying to tell me that he wanted to fight. "Go Pikachu!" I said and Pikachu went to battle, the Gengar prepared itself to battle too.

ooc: dont do too much without me , I will come back POSIBLY tomorow , I think

November 5th, 2004, 1:43 PM
Goes red again. "Thanks. So where should we start." Solar comes in. "Huh hi Solar. Guess you got our message. But why did you come?"

November 5th, 2004, 2:17 PM
"hmmmm i dont mean to sound rude solar but maybe we should split up to search for these "gods" i'll go wit alana"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 2:26 PM
" I was going to give you two something..." Solar said. She handed Alana a page that contains info about flying god and to lupin about dark god. " Maybe it might come in handy."

November 5th, 2004, 2:29 PM
"Thanks. This will come in handy. But did you tare this out of your book?"

November 5th, 2004, 2:34 PM
"ok thx solar this will definitaly come in handy"

November 5th, 2004, 2:41 PM
"Alright I guess we should get moving. See ya later Solar." Walks out and waits for Lupin.

November 5th, 2004, 2:52 PM
"ok im ready now, are you?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 2:58 PM
" Bye!" Solar said and peddaled her bike. She released her Espeon. " Alana and Lupin is lovely couple. Alana and Lupin sitting on the tree Kissing." Solar smiled. Espeon giggled.

November 5th, 2004, 2:58 PM
"As I'll ever be." Hearing Solar she goes red but chooses to ignor her. Takes out the book page and reads it. "Lets start in a place called Silver Wind Isle. Its five miles east of Cianwood City." Puts page away and pulls out a Pokeball. "Do you have a Pokemon that can fly?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 3:04 PM
" They don't even know the person who knows where the god is, but I do," Solar laughed.

November 5th, 2004, 3:07 PM
"no,but i have a sharpedo, so when we get there i'll take to the sea and u take to the air until we reach 5 miles to the east"

November 5th, 2004, 3:13 PM
"Thats good." Fidles with her Pokegear. "Alright I've loaded directions on my Pokegear so we won't have to consult the book page every time we need directions." Pushes a button and a map appears. "We need to head north-east from here." Hops on her bike. "Come on."

November 5th, 2004, 3:16 PM
"uh..ok" *gets on bike with her* "sry i dont have my own bike, rather not waste my money"

November 5th, 2004, 3:25 PM
"No efense but I don't think my bike can hold both of us. It was costum made for me and also costum made for my weight. Sorry. I can walk if you like."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 3:26 PM
Solar stopped at the huge temple. She knocked on the gate. Suddenly door opened. Solar entered. She then saw a mun in middle thirty.
" Master Changi may I ask for the info."

November 5th, 2004, 3:29 PM
"no,way, we'll both ride!, mightyena go!!" "yena!" "mightyena imma ride on you're back, follow alana" *growls* "hey dont be mean mightyena, now LETS GO!" *whimpers* "its ok boy, but lets go now" *bark of agreement*

November 5th, 2004, 3:32 PM
"Alright then lets go." Starts pedaling. Clicks on her Pokegear again. "Lets see two miles north-east should take us to the waters edge. It won't take long."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 3:46 PM
" Those two will be suprised that way they headed for will be not leading to flying god," Chingi said.
" Then where is flying god?" Solar asked.
" Flying is in skypillar where Rayquaza sleeps.Dragon god is in cave of origin. Dark type god in in 9th island of Kanto," Chingi said. Solar widened her eyes.

November 5th, 2004, 4:27 PM
*1 hour later* "ok we are finally here so should we head east now?"

November 5th, 2004, 4:30 PM
"Let me see." Checks Pokegear. "Yes once we reach Silver Wind Isle we should find out something about the flying god." Releases Fearow and hops on its back. Pidgey who had disappeared for a while landed on her shoulder. "Where have you been?"

"What ever. Come on."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 7:46 PM
Solar bowed and exited the temple. She was full in thought of the problem that she didn't noticed the telegraph pole. She bumped into it and rubbed her face.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 9:01 PM
After a while I was thrown into one forest there with my Pikachu "ok Pikachu, this is the plan: RUN!" and both of we ran deeper into the forest. 1 hour later we came into a cleaning and the horizon infront of us and we saw a weird tower far away. "what's that?" I said.

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 9:24 PM
" Why they even built a telegraph pole beside master's temple!" Solar complained.

November 6th, 2004, 10:12 AM
"Come on. Lets hurry. I want to get to Silver Wind Isle as fast as I can."

November 6th, 2004, 10:26 AM
"ok then, sharpedo go!! ok lets head out!"

November 6th, 2004, 10:28 AM
"Great. Come on Fearow." Fearow took flight and headed east. "I wonder how long it will take."

November 6th, 2004, 10:29 AM
"yeah me 2! *3 hours later* omg where are we are we lost!!"

November 6th, 2004, 10:33 AM
"I don't know. Stay here I need to go a little hier." Reaches cloud level and looks around. Pidgey chirps and flys off her shoulder towards a patch of land. "That must be it." Flys back down. "Its not much farther come on." Flys on.

November 6th, 2004, 10:36 AM
"ok lets go sharpedo full speed ahead!!!"

November 6th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Finally about an hour later they reached land. "Fearow you deserve a good rest. Return." Fearow dissappears inside the Pokeball. "Hey Lupin how ya holdin up?"

November 6th, 2004, 10:45 AM
"pretty good, sharpedo return, WOW this place is huge!!! lets go in!"

November 6th, 2004, 10:51 AM
"Yeah. Lets see." Checks Pokegear. "We need to find a large building with the symbol of flying on it. Thats where we should find some help."

November 6th, 2004, 10:53 AM
*looks to the east* "hmm could that be it?" lupin points to a building with a pidgeot on it

November 6th, 2004, 10:57 AM
"I think so. Let me make sure." Pulls out the book page and looks at it. "Yeah this is it." Puts the page in her pocket. "Come on. Uh wait wheres Pidgey." Pidgey lands on her shoulder. "Good now we can go."

November 6th, 2004, 11:09 AM
"ok" lupin and alana run to the doors "ok now where should we start" said lupin looking around

November 6th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"I suppose first we should see if anyones here. If they are we can ask them about the gods. This is supposedly a place where people worship the flying god." Looks around. "Hello anyone here?"

November 6th, 2004, 11:14 AM
"hmm HELLO!!!!!! SOME 1 ANSWER BEFORE WE BLOW THE WHOLE PLACE UP...ha ha that'll get them to come out"

November 6th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Alana shook her head. "Lupin that was stupid..." There was suddenly a load crash and a Hyper Beam shot at them. "Duck!" Yelled Alana draging Lupin to the floor. A powerful wind blew up and shadowy figure appeared. "What do you intruders want?" He looked at Lupin then Alana. "Stop." The wind stopped. He helped Alana to her feet but completly ignored Lupin. "I'm so sorry. I thought I heard some one threaten this temple." The guy was about 14 or so with brown eyes and short brown hair to match. He wore simple blue jeans and a black shirt. "Oh that was Lupin. but he didn't mean it."

November 6th, 2004, 11:26 AM
"heh heh my bad but i thought that, that would be the only way to get u guys out"

November 6th, 2004, 11:31 AM
The boy scowled. "I was in deep meditation. This is a temple to honor the flying god. Surely you knew that?"

"Yeah we did. Sorta. See we're looking for the flying god."

"I thought so."

"What makes you say that?"

"Nothing." he said quickly. "Well if you want to learn about the flying god you came to the right place. I am Sato and I watch over this temple when my grampa's not around." He bowed to Alana. "Follow me and I will teach you about the flying god."

November 6th, 2004, 11:41 AM
"hmm i dont trust this guy"

November 6th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Alana and Lupin followed the Sato. "I'm not sure I trust him either but its the best lead we have. Besides he's kinda cute."

November 6th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"WHAT!? thats even a better reason not to trust him, hmph"

November 6th, 2004, 11:48 AM
"Huh. Oh I get it. You jealous aren't you?"

November 6th, 2004, 11:50 AM
"uh-um i-uh well no im not"

November 6th, 2004, 11:54 AM
"Yes you are. Its written all over your face." Sato stops.

"Here we are. Come on in." He had led them to a large room. Every inch of it was covered in carvings.

"Woh look at this place." Pidgey flew off her shoulder and started to examine some of the carvings.

November 6th, 2004, 11:56 AM
wow this place is big and so strange lookin!"

November 6th, 2004, 12:01 PM

"Come over here." Says Sato. "I want you to look at this one." Alana walks to the far right wall. Sato points at a carving. "Look farmiliar?" Pidgey looks at it and starts chirping loadly. "I think it looks like you."

"You're kidding right? That doesn't look anything like me."

November 6th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"actually alana, it does sorta look like u

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 1:49 PM
As Solar walked she remembered Master saying that way they were going to was a place where they worship flying. But god decided to train in a sky pillar with Rayquaza.

November 6th, 2004, 1:55 PM
sorry guys i cant seem to post, but ill try it this time neways... hopefully this time it will show
IC: jynx teleported me to where alana and her companion were, (i couldnt post so i dont know how to start my journey), i asked them where we were...

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 2:47 PM
OOC: Where are we what are we doing???

November 6th, 2004, 7:47 PM
im as confused as u are. like the story is too spread out, shouldnt we like refrsh our memory and read the intro so we still know what to do in the story. i got confused with the whole grandpa thing...

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 7:58 PM
OOC: Yes. When Paige posted about grandpa thing then next time she posted it its like she never went to grandpa's... Anyway we arrived at Pokemon centre we went to spearate road to find the gods. So you two should find you gods too.

November 6th, 2004, 8:15 PM
paige since we ar eboth confused, lets jsut travel together like alana and her firend is. what is ur type neway? mine is ice.
ok lets jsut start where we left off since we r both confused (at the pcenter).
IC: my jynx gave me a hug b4 jumping up and down. I looked at my book and discovered where the cave of my type was. it happened to be near paige's. i asked paige if she wanted to join me and awaited her answer...

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 8:24 PM
" Well I can't stay here for long. I must go to Groudon's cave... Ouch!" Solar had bumped into telegraph pole again.

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 8:49 PM
"I am ghost" she felt sad that all her friends were going away.............

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 8:57 PM
Solar continued to walk, avoiding telegraph poles. Solar then send Alana message from pokegear: Found Flying temple?

She closed her pokegear.

November 6th, 2004, 9:02 PM
"o thats not too bad. jynx has ghost type friends. lets get started, umm how bout having jynx teleport us there?".the regice cave was our destination, we jsut werent sure what would happen there or what might even happen at the ghost mountain above it. ghosts were tricky enough, but a ghost god? what could be more dangerous? the only time i was there, I thoguht i saw a marrowalk live at the top... guarding the escape back down. ppl didnt lie when they said "once u go in, u dont come out". Ice cave might lead up to ghost mountain, but i wasnt sure about going any further once we got to ice cave. "so how bout it paige, u wanna have jynx teleport us there, or u wanna go by flying?" delibird popped out and flew me in the air. i awaited her response...

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 9:06 PM
OOC: I don't think too many people going for one type is not good. Maximum of two people searching for one type of god like Paige and Kirby going for ice type god and Jhoto and Alana going for Flying and me going for Dragon god.

Electric Hero
November 6th, 2004, 9:42 PM
"Charizard!" I yelled as I threw my pokemon's pokeball and my Charizard appeared infront of me, "Charizard, take us to that tower over there" I said as I cliimbed on Charizard's back and we took off to that tower.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 9:51 PM
Solar sat down and relaxed. She released her pokemons and sighed.

November 7th, 2004, 12:32 AM
when will all of us meet again? and what happens after we me the gods?

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 12:33 AM
OOC: Then we had to find rest of the gods that nobody has taken.

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 7:52 AM
OOC: cool First me and kirby will look for the ice god K?
"I want to look for your god first. Do you think that gods would well try to live normal lives you know like hide away their powers?"

November 7th, 2004, 2:04 PM
Alana scowled but before she could reply her Pokegear beeped. She clicked it on and read Solar's message. She replied, "Yeah we're there now." And turned it off. Sato started talking again.

"There is a legend that some one will come to find the god of flying and recieve its power. I thought it was just a legend till you came."

"I still don't think that carving looks like me. Anyways if thats what you think would you mind telling us where we could find the flying god?"

"Sure." He gives them some directions and Alana adds them to the new map on her Pokegear.

"Thanks alot. Well guess we'll be leaving now." Turns to go.

"Wait." Turns back. "How bout a Pokemon battle?"

"We're kinda in a hurry maybe some other time." Turns to leave again. Before she can move the doors are closed by a Pidgeot.

"You will battle. If you win then you may leave. But if you lose then you will never leave."

Whispers to Lupin, "You were right he wasn't to be trusted. And he deffenatly isn't cute." Turns back to Sato. "Fine I accept your challenge."

November 7th, 2004, 3:07 PM
what i meant was, its almsot like we dont even really need to read any1 elses posts but our own/companions since we dont interact w/ eachother, so maybe we should all jsut lets say have cellphones and call eachother everyonce in a while so that every1 reads every1's posts and it doesnt feel like u r doing it by urself.
IC: i said ok lets go check out the cave! jynx teleport us there now!" we landed right infront of the cave. right before i entered a sneasel poped out of nowhere and used blizzard on us! jynx managed to used barrier, but sneasel used faint attack and knocked out jynx. delibird used present and launched them right at sneasel, exploding right on its face. snealsel kept coming after delibird until delibird used blizzard and sky attack. sneasel fell to the floor, and then i captured it. "yay! lets jsut hope we dont get attack nemore..."

November 7th, 2004, 3:13 PM
"hmm alana let me battle him, that way if i lose i'll stay forever and u willbe free and if i win, well pretty much the same thing, anywayz will u battle me instead?"

November 7th, 2004, 4:10 PM
OOC: Sounds good Kirby but I already have my Pokegear so I'll stick with that.

IC: "So you want to battle? Fine I accept. It doesn't matter who I battle. Either way some one will lose. Go Pidgeot!" The Pidgeot that had attacked them earlier appeared.

"Are you sure about this Lupin?" Pidgey settled on her shoulder.
"Don't worry. He can win."
"I hope you're right."

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 4:15 PM
Paige sent out hunter and told it to scare all the pokemon away.............

November 7th, 2004, 4:24 PM
"he has no chance against me besides i am cuter right, *snicker* go mightyena!!! use takedown!"

November 7th, 2004, 4:28 PM
Goes red. "Just don't lose OK."

"Theres no way you can win. Pidgeot Start out with Whirl Wind!" Pidgeot started flapping its wings hard and created a tornado. It then sent the tornado at Mightyena.

"Don't worry. That whirl wind is weak." Said Pidgey.

"How can you tell?"

Stretches wings. "I'm a flying type remember?"

"Oh yeah."

November 7th, 2004, 4:35 PM
"mightyena stand yer ground!!, use roar!!"

November 7th, 2004, 4:44 PM
Pidgeot made a hi pitched chirp and dissappeared inside its Pokeball. "You haven't won yet. Go Murcrow!" A Murcrow appeared and hissed at Mightyena. "Murcrow Use disable. Then use Quick Attack!"

"This ones alot stronger. Lupin had better be careful." Said Pidgey.

"Why don't you tell him this information?"

"Because he can't unstand what I'm saying. Duh."

"Right I knew that."

"What ever."

November 7th, 2004, 4:54 PM
"awww come on mightyean get up,....**** too bad return mightyena, go houndoom, houddom use fire blast!!!"

November 7th, 2004, 4:57 PM
"Murcrow use Shadow Ball. Then use Double Team. Thean use Shadow Ball again. Don't let that Houndoum attack!"

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Solar got the message and typed something again: Becareful of people in the temple. They are undefeated and its dangerous to battle them.

November 7th, 2004, 11:50 PM
i sent a message to every1 i could noting "be careful i miss you all. jynx misses the old man, delibird misses the gyarados and I miss the pretty bike I saw. Can I have a hug when we see eachohter again? first a bearhug, then a group hug. how about that? then we can talk about our gods ok? i miss you all soo much, btw paige says Hello. 3 hugs and a kiss (xxx o) kirby and paige." I ran further into the cave until...

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 3:00 PM
"hey do you see a temple here I think there should be a temple.........."

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 3:34 PM
We were getting closer the tower then the sky became black , there were too many dark clouds and thunders started to be heared.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 4:24 PM
"alright I think we should be close to the end.........."

November 8th, 2004, 4:28 PM
"your right there should be..." aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! a temple made of us appeared infront of us. poliswine came out to use earthquake but a walrein used surf. walrein kept it up and knocked out poliswine. I sent out lapras and lapras used body slam and kocked it out. it then used surf and gave us all a ride through the temple. I looked around as we sailed by.... "paige u ready for this jelly?" and i pulled out a peanut-butter and jelly sanwich" I could tell she thought i was talking bout destiny's child, but it was too late now, we were too far in the cave to talk baout jelly.... i heard a sound and a crobat flew at me trying to poison me. laps used ice beam and hydro pump shattering it to pieces. i hugged it and we continued through the dark path.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 5:19 PM
I laughed and told my ghost pokemon to use sccary face "that should keep them away"

espeon and umbreon
November 9th, 2004, 12:55 AM
As Solar looked at the tower of Dragon god she felt strange. She entered it.

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 1:20 PM
paige stared at the giant temple of ice before them it was strange she just couuldn't go near it any more................

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 4:13 PM
We were at the entrance of the tower at it bottom, so I returned my Charizard and I thought that this was the temple of the Electric God, I felt weird, but so I entered with my loyal friend, Pikachu.

November 9th, 2004, 6:54 PM
my lapras suddenly returned to its pokeball. me and paige fell in the water shivering... our bodys we to tired trying to keep us warm for us to swim. we heard a roar and articuno came down and saved us... it flew us through the temple and dropped us near regice. It turned and use blizzard on me.... I was unaffected. It now knew i was chosen to be here, destiny never lied. My galalie popped out of my pokeball and regice used ice ball and smashed it into my galalie. Galalie took the hit and used crunch and blizzard. Regice used hp fire and destroyed galalie. now i had no pokemon left... except sneasel! sneasel used shadow ball and blizzard to make a menicing night blizzard. the room surrounded in darkness and coldness. when all was clear regice was forzen, and articuno had given me a gift...

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 7:03 PM
"now it is time to find my god....... I I am cold!"

espeon and umbreon
November 10th, 2004, 1:24 AM
Solar entered the temple. She looked around. There were statues of dragons everywhere.

OOC; remember finding god is not easy. you can't just go to temple and find the god there. once you find the location of god the way to there is dangerous.

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 2:00 PM
OOC: I don't get powers I just find him
Paige collapsed because of the cold and was shivering..........

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 3:36 PM
ooc: yeah I know

ic: We entered the temple, then I saw statues of many Pokmon electric type. After a while I saw a statue of a Pikachu, I smiled and continued.

November 10th, 2004, 3:47 PM
"houndoom dodge it and use fire spin then takedown!!!!!"

November 10th, 2004, 4:52 PM
I woke up paige... the only way i could... "I dont think your ready for dis, i dont think yo rdy 4 dis, my body's 2 bootyliciuoooos for yo baby!" I took out a pice of bread, spread strawberry jelly and slapped her hard in the face. thats all it took to keep her alive. The present i had opened itself. it was directions to the actualy temple. it was a long journey we had left to go. it was then i found out that THIS was trully the entrance to the temple. Regice and articuno disapeared and a speal jumped at me and farted in my face. i ran around crying, but remember paige and saved her from another stink bomb spheal had saved jsut for her.
OOC: im not silly espeon & umbreon, but ty neways

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 5:01 PM
"thank you I supose but should I find my god now?"

November 10th, 2004, 6:36 PM
Gets Solar's message. "She couldn't have told ud this earlier." Replies. Thanks or the warning. Now could you give us some tips on beating them?

Murcrow dodges Flamethrower but is hit by TakeDown. It dosn't seem to be badly injored. "Alight now murcrow use Pek. Then agility."

"Lupin be careful! Solar says these guys are undefeated."

"You're very incouraging."

"I don't hear you giving any advise."

November 10th, 2004, 6:57 PM
I agreed. "ill miss you, and take this to remember me by, incase we never see eachother again!" it was my destiny's child cd. I never shared it w/ any1 until now... Mr. mime came out of its pokeball, ready to teleport her to the ghost cave entrance, "mr. mime, use teleport!" they both vanished. Mr. mime gave her a warm jacket, and a cell phone with my number in it. he also gave her a kiss, and teleported back to me... "Mr. Mime did u tell her that kiss was from me??!!" he nodded and teleported back, explaining it was from me... just then a shadow ball flew and knocked back mr mime. mr. mime managed to get up. he told paige "run! ill hold them off!" mr. mime took another hit, using barrier to portect paige as she ran for her life. mr. mime couldnt fight back, he had to keep using barrier... mr. mime died... trying to save paige, i felt it, it hit me, i was thrown against the wall in tears. Jynx took me to try to save him. i saw him beat up, and bleeding. i use full restore but it was too late. as i turned him over i saw the wound spewing blood. shadow ball hit me and knocked me out. jynx prepared to battle, but couldnt see her target. She whipped up hail and blizzard and fought furiuosly but she was outnumbered. shadow balls and nightshades flew everywhere hitting her. she was doomed... as was I. my lapras emrged as did sneasel, and poliswine. then all used their strongest attacks and tried to save me. it wasnt until walrein came out did we have a chance. water and ice surrounded the room, hitting anything in its path. rocks and shadow balls returned fire as polisiwine and snealsel did their best. lapras shot continous confue rays. but would that be enough... I woke up to see the battle. gengar appeared from behind me and used curse. I screamed in terror as i saw images, sounds, feelings, touches. it ran through my head like a stroke of thunder. if i wasnt dead i was crazy...

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 7:04 PM
When finally all the electric pokemon statues stopped being on the wall, I stepped on a trap, a block then some spikes started to come out from the walls, "crap, Pikachu get down!" I yelled as I lied on the floor to evade the spikes, my Pikachu evade them too, "phew , that was close, we have to continue, let's go!" I said as I stood up and my Pikachu jumped on my shoulder.

November 10th, 2004, 7:45 PM
"thx for the info!"
"houdoom dodge it and use scary face, then use takedown again!"

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 3:43 AM
Stragety. Good old stragety. That Murkrow's accuracy is great and it have ability called keen eyes. Solar then send it.

OOC: You misunderstood me Kirby! I'm not saying you are silly. i'm just reminding everyone.

November 11th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Replies, Thanks again. I'll contact you once we've won.

"Murcrow dodge!" Murcrow flew upward and aaded both attacks. "Use shadow Ball. And follow it with Wing Attack. You're finished. and aftr you've lost then you'll never disturb the Flying god." *Evil laugh.*

"You're a freak you know that."

"Shut up girl. Once I'm done with you're friend I'll take care of you."

Pidgey takes off and whacks Sato on the head. "Ahh stupid bird. I'll gt you."

"Pidgey back down."

"Very well." Flies over and lands on Lupin's shoulder.

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Solar closed the pokenav and continued walking. Suddenly Bagon jumped in front of her.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I watched what happened and reacted I choose Hunter and it hit the pokemon with shadow ball then I went over to the girl to see if she was alright...........

November 11th, 2004, 2:27 PM
my pokemon nearly all died. first my galalie, then my mr. mime, and then jynx. all i had left were sneasel, lapras, walrein and poliswine, and delibird. I managed to get up but i told paige to run ahead before they attacked again. the curse seemed to be wearing off, but gengar was still attacking my pokemon... "sneasel blizzard now!" gengar dodged it and used nightshade... sneasel flew into a wall... "lapras quickly confuse ray, then hydr pump!" both missed as gengar used shadow ball... "o noo! poliwine use anceint power! walrein use surf!" both attacks didnt even make it to gengar before gengar used thunder and finished off all my pokemon except delbird. "delibird your my last... hope use present and sky attack!" delibird healed itself and prepared sky attack. gengar used blizzard trying to freeze porr deli. delbird resisted the cold long enough to release her final attack. it destroyed the gengar at the cost of her own life... now i had no pokemon left. but at least i was alive... I quickly rummaged through her present bag, and found 1 last present, i gave it to delibird. luckily this 1 wasnt a bomb... it managed to wake up, but i quickly returned it... it needed to rest. my final pokemon was too weak to battle. all the rest were gone. I asked paige and haunter to teleport me back to where i left off. "i cant turn back now! i must finish this for my ice pokemon! thats what they would have wanted! plz!"

November 11th, 2004, 3:02 PM
"haha whats the matter "freak"? you cant handle a pidgey? haha houndoom i know yer fast so u can dodge it, use crunch on it's throat!"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 4:10 PM
Hunter eleported them but not before Paige scared the gengar off "listen ghost pokemon are well hard to understand your pokemon are not dead..........they should come back but please don't fight with the dead you never win you have to understand or scare them................ neither has happened to me that is why people can't do ghost pokemon very well"

November 11th, 2004, 4:59 PM
"You won't be laughing after I've won. Murcrow dodge!" Murcrow moved fast but was still hit. It fell to the ground. "get up worthless bird." Murcrow managed to get back up. "God wing attack."

November 11th, 2004, 5:00 PM
"Mr. MIME only tried to save you before the gengars shadow ball hit u... I'll miss..." i was teleported back before i finished what i said... i was now alone with my weak delibird... i kept running, following the map, as my delibird quietly recovered in its pokeball... my other pokemon were left back at the ghost mountain entrance. If what paige said was true about them being alive, then i could come back to them later, but for now i had to keep going... going into the fog, the haze, the mist... the ice felt warm to me, just like when regice attacked me... I understood now, that we were meant to go to our gods, and that we had a special importance... altho sneasel had attacked me, being an ice type it was destined to join me. It was the true challenge i was risen above that proved i was to make it through this icy disaster...

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 5:08 PM
I walked up themontain and slowly Reached the top nothing was there but a strange little ryme ~what is greater than god more evil than the devil if you eat it you die the rich want it the poor have it and ghosts use it!~ "that would be nothing" Paige felt a shaking and suddenly felt nothing inside she floated and then turned solid........ she teleported to her friend with all the girls pokeballs in hand...........

November 11th, 2004, 5:19 PM
"you treat you're pokemon with no respect that poor murkrow is done for, houndoom use fire blast on it, and try to make a direct hit" styiles yelled to him

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 5:21 PM
"hey I got ghost power!........and here are your pokemon!"

November 11th, 2004, 5:47 PM
"ty, are the still alive? WOW! all eiight pokemon are back! yay i totally owe you 1... Im started to develop mine to... i can feel warm in the ice... just like when i surived regice's blizzard! are you still finding your god, or did you already meet him?" I couldnt wait to finish my map, although i had only jsut begun...

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 5:49 PM
"no I am still looking but I will follow you!"

November 11th, 2004, 7:15 PM
"ok cool! o, um... Lapras come on out! use hp fire to warm up paige!' lapras seemed totally healed and warmed-up piage... "cmon lets go!" and i started to run through the cave, but encountered something strange...

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 8:32 PM
Walking and walking , I was tired of that then , I stepped on another trap, the floor opened and sent me underground. When I erached the bottom I jumped onto a button that sent me flying again to the surface, when I reached a floor, I knew that I was even more closer to the Electrc God.

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Solar stared. Bagon grinned and used ember at her. She quickly dodged it and releases her Espeon.

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I walked along side her she seemed calmer then usual.......

November 12th, 2004, 3:54 PM
"sorry, hope you didnt smell that... anyways i would like to...AHHHHHH" i fell down a well. lapras disapeared from view and sneasel popped out of its ball and saved me... once he flew me up i hugged him and said "lets continue..."

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 6:08 PM
Paige floated by her and said "I wounder if we are close!"

November 13th, 2004, 5:19 AM
"Shut up I don't need anyone to tell me how to treat pokemon. Murcrow dodge." Murcrow looked from its trainer to Houdoom and back again. Then it noddd and moved as if to dodge but instead got hit by the attack. It fainted. "Stupid bird. Return. What now."

"Easy the battle is over. Now open these doors. If you have't noticed we're in a hurry."

"No way I'll never..."

"Sato!" The doors opened and an older man in his 60s appeared. "Sato!" he called again. Sato gulped.

"Hey grampa."

The older man looks around at the seen. "Sato what have you been up to?"

"I am sorry you two. You may leave." Stands aside. "My grandson has a nack to do these things.

"Um thanks." Walks towards the door.

paige pelletier
November 13th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I followed the girl wiating for her to find what sh ewas looking for.

November 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM
"wait a second alana i we deserve the right to know y he attacked us, and who he is!"

November 13th, 2004, 12:10 PM
"Good point. What was all that about?"

"I am terrably sorry. My grandson Sato tinks he himself will be the one tto find the god of flying. If anyone enters this temple he attacks them. I always have to step in. But it seemed you were doing quite well. Again I'm sorry for the trouble. Here take this." Hands Alana a small necklas with a Sapphire hanging on it.

"Thanks. But why are you giving it to me?"

"Because you look so much like the wind god. Now go before Sato causes more trouble."

"Come on Lupin."

November 13th, 2004, 12:11 PM
OOC; what do we do once we get to our desitination, and when does the rp end?