• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, (insert witty movie line here).

themalecow

is not a bull, but full of it
Years
Hekko (that's how we say hello when our hands are too small to reach the "L" button.) Pokefans.

I'm kind of new here, (well of course I'm new, "kind of" is totally redundant) and while waiting (like most of you are) for HG/SS to come out, I'm busy surfing through the internet while I have holidays that'll last till December (the end of December, if you're wondering). As such, to kill boredom, the Pokemaniac in me decided that I should start replaying all the games I've played before. (And more recently, some Pokemon hacks as well.)

It pretty much went like this:

Voice in Head (VIH): Play Pokemon
Me: That's kinda old, no?
VIH: Or you could just splurge on popcorn again and sit at home to watch Nickelodeon.
Me: o_o" Alright.

I tend to type how I'd speak, with the text in brackets being the things I say to myself while I hold a (unnaturally unnerving) conversation. So you'll see a lot of things like... (I guess "this", but how'm I supposed to make that interesting...) this shizzle.

I tend to talk too much, (and therefore type a bit of a lot as well) so maybe I'll see you guys around in the Hacks Showcase subforum.

Bye.

Asthenos

Derozio's shadow
Years
Hello themalecow.

I'm new here too. We're alike in this aspect. ;D
BTW, have you read the rules? I've already read them. You should take a look at them to stay out of trouble, buddy. =)

So, have fun here (like I'm having). xD

themalecow

is not a bull, but full of it
Years
@Asthenos: Haha, yeap. I've read the rules, thankyouverymuch (I don't know why I did though, I'm not the type who reads manuals. :|)

@Kuribute123: That's an awesome Pokemon "Diamond" screenshot. :P

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
Hiii there. Your introduction was interesting to read. That means that you're interesting yourself xD

Welcome.

P.S. Same here with "voice in head" thing 0_0"

Back