PDA

View Full Version : Pokémorphs: Time warp

Deoxys55
October 18th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Okay, first of all in this RP, we are a group of Pokémorphs. Different pokémorphs. Different pokémorphs. We can morph into any pokémon we touch, but we can only stay in that morph for 4 hours (Kinda like animorphs. Gave you an extra 2 hours.).

And any amount of people can join.

Now, on to the plot:

We were watching T.V. when a new report came on. Apparently, a submarine had sunk with about 500 passengers, and the navy ships were out trying to rescue. Someone makes the suggestion that we should help them. We all morph to our water forms (Males morph Huntail, females morph Gorebyss.) and head out to sea. We find the sunken submarine easy enough. Now how do we get a diver to find it? We kidnap one. We find a diver, and, slipping one of our fins under his arms, virtually glide him down there. He’s happy to find it, and we think we’re done here. But, he suddenly takes off into the water, far away from the ship. Before we know what has happened, a blinding light hits, and

WHAAAAAAM!

We’re falling into complete Darkness.

We wake up in the ocean. There’s no clue how long we’ve been out, but we’re able to de-morph, so less than four hours. When we regroup together on the shore, we immediately realize something’s wrong. There’s no lifeguard. No people. And a volcano smokes in the distance. The blast of a missile firing off accidentally from the submarine has ripped a gap in time. We’ve been transported back into the ancient times, when Aerodactyl and Kabutops roamed freely. How will we get back? Will we survive? Why am I asking so many stupid questions? Well, you’ll have to join and play along to find out!

And, to make this an even MORE dangerous RP, I’ve added new pokémon, and changed around the stats of other. I know, the pictures of the new pokémon are really dinosaur pictures, but they’re really just for you to get the basic point of how they look. I’ve also included info on all of them.

ICHTHYDON
http://img53.exs.cx/img53/5545/Ichthydon.gif
Hieght: 45-50'
Wieght: 40 tons
Type: Water

APATOSKUL
http://img53.exs.cx/img53/2492/Apatoskul.gif
Hieght: 40-45'
Wieght: 60 tons

DEINONALAK
http://img53.exs.cx/img53/3250/Deinonalak.gif
Hieght: 5-7'
Wieght: 800 lbs

PLESIONURUS
http://img53.exs.cx/img53/6301/Plesionurus.gif
Hieght: 10-20'

SPINOLEN
http://img53.exs.cx/img53/9660/Spinolen.gif
Hieght: 20-40'
Wieght: 50 tons

TYRANTALLO
http://img53.exs.cx/img53/1157/Tyrantallo.gif
Hieght: 20-30'

AERODACTYL
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/v2dex297.gif
Hieght: 10' 11''
Wieght: 390 lbs

THE OTHER FOSSIL POKéMON ARE THE SAME AS THEY WERE.

Now, the form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
List of morphs: (The list of pokémon you can morph into. None of the fossil ones, and no legendaries. Remember you can get the fossil ones later, as you can morph any you touch.)

Okay, that's about all... Oh! My entry form. XD
Name: Aminta
Personality: Calm mostly, but she can be hyper. She has a short temper, but is always willing to help out friends.
Appearence: Dark brown hair down to her shoulders, about 5'5'', and she usually wears all black.
List of morphs: Houndoom, Mightyena, Girafarig, Gorebyss, Dragonair, Pidgeoto, Marowak

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Yay, new Pokemorph Rp! XD

Now, the form:
Name: David
Personality: Lets see here.. Hot-tempered, likes to make fun of people, but is uisually a nice guy, can sometimes be a loner.
Appearence: David wears a red t-shirt and black baggy pants. He has red hair(as usual) and blue eyes.
List of morphs:Charizard, Pidgey, Raichu, Lanturn, Umbreon, Arbok, Huntail

Deoxys55
October 18th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Yaaaaaaaay! A member! XD **Hand out cookie**

Any more?

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:40 PM
cool

Name: Max
Personality: brave, happy, friendly
Appearence: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves
List of Morphs: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Treecko, Lairon, Mightyena, Flygon, Sharpedo, Haunter, Scyther

I think that everything is complete.... I don't know if I left a pokemon in the morph list, but I think THAT'S IT! =)

Deoxys55
October 18th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Okay. ^^; **Hands cookie**

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 04:51 PM
*takes cookie slowly* thanks....I think ¬¬;

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Deoxys, you realise that icthyosaur is actually an ophlamosaurus?

Name: Toklata
Personality: Harsh, and unforgiving when she's hurt. she does have a fun side though
Appearence: she has long silvery-white hair that goes to the center of her back, and normally wears a tight black skin-suit for morphing.
List of morphs: all eevee evoloutions, Nidoqueen, Charizard, meganium, Milotic, flygon, Salamence, dragonite, houndoom, Mightyena and Sharpedo

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Yay! Cookie! XD
*munches on cookie*

Deoxys55
October 18th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Deoxys, you realise that icthyosaur is actually an ophlamosaurus?

Name: Toklata
Personality: Harsh, and unforgiving when she's hurt. she does have a fun side though
Appearence: she has long silvery-white hair that goes to the center of her back, and normally wears a tight black skin-suit for morphing.
List of morphs: all eevee evoloutions, Nidoqueen, Charizard, meganium, Milotic, flygon, Salamence, dragonite, houndoom, Mightyena and SharpedoYes. XD Blame Google, not me. I search for Ichthyosaur, I find Millions of underwater dinos, reptiles, etc....

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 05:04 PM
what? no cookie? *sits in corner, looking dejected* and wasn't there a kronosaur?

Deoxys55
October 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM
**Dumps truckload of cookies on FT** This should do for a snack. XD
And what do you mean? YOu mean there was one in the book, or one on my list? O_O

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Now all we need is Shiney and we'll be set, XD

Deoxys55
October 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Yeah.. is he even on? XD **Jumps up and down**

Electric Hero
October 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
*hears Deoxys55 talking while he eats the cookie* mmmmm

Flygon trainer
October 18th, 2004, 05:16 PM
In the book. that's what- *stops and eats cookie*

shiney's doing homework, I'll get him over here as soon as he's on..

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I read that book. I thought the idea reminded me of something, XD

Deoxys55
October 18th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Oh... gotta go now, this'll probably start tomarrow. And FT, I'll check the book, thanks. ^^ We're talking Megamorph #2, right?

parallelzero
October 18th, 2004, 05:21 PM
That's what I was talking about, XD
Okay, see ya, we'll see if we can get shiney... or FT will, XD

Yami's Girl
October 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Oh can I join?
Name:Emily
Personality:Generally nice. She does anything for her friends if in danger.
Appearence:Blonde hair,blue eyes,and tan skin. Usually wears jeans and T-shirt
List of morphs: Charizard,Pikachu,Blastiose,Pigeot,persian,Umbreon,Espeon,and Dragonite

Shiney
October 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
All right, I'm here FT, put down that cattle prod!

Name: Ivan
Personality: Cool and precise. He doesn't have that much knowledge, but his cunning more than makes up for it.
Appearence: He has dark brown hair with hazel eyes, and wears a plain grey T-shirt and faded bluejeans, along with black leather boots. He had a leather greatcoat, but it was impossible to morph with it.
List of morphs: Huntail, Hypno, persian, and Onix. He also has a Nidoqueen morph, but he's kept it a secret, in case he has reason to hide from the others.

Goatman56
October 18th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I guess i'll join i'm always up for a good RP
Name: Pochi
Personality: Nice,Hyper,Annyoing,Wierd,and Always jokes around
Appearence: Blue long hair,A blue baggy shirt with a pokeball on it,Orange baggy pants torn at the knees,2 wrist bands with Shroomish on them,Orange headband hidden under bangs,and Sky blue shoes.
List of morphs: Shroomish (I wish i could just be a Shroomish morph but o well),Pikachu,Feralitgator,Noctowl,and Ralts.

2 questions
1: Do i get a cookie?
2: Are we pokemorphs that look more like humans or pokemorphs who look more like pokemon?

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 12:24 PM
well shiney, if you didn't want the cattle prod treatment you shoulda came over the first time i asked :P

*gets attacked by a utahraptor*

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 01:54 PM
cool!
Name: Paige
Personality: who knows her personality varies she is very under standing but no one under stands her
Appearence: dark brown hair (people think it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) jeans (slightly baggy) t shirt (black with a pokeball icon on it) sneakers back pack (who knows what's in it) finger less gloves (black and purple) deep brown eyes
Lists of morphs: Dragonite, Pichu, umbreon, shupett, and chimeco.

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 03:44 PM
2 questions
1: Do i get a cookie?
2: Are we pokemorphs that look more like humans or pokemorphs who look more like pokemon?
1. **Throws cookie**
2. We are humans who morph, so we generaly look human until we morph. We can stop in mid-morph, but it's not a pretty sight. Have you read Animorphs? We're like them.

And FT, I read the book and yeah, the one I thought was an Ichtheosaur(sp? Too lazy to get the book out. XD) was one of those.

Yami's Girl
October 19th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Deoxys can we start now or not? It sounds really fun!!!!! I want a cookie Too!

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 03:54 PM
I'm running out of chocolate, this is the last one, then it's oatmeal and raisins. **Throws cookie**
And yes, I shall start this now. ^^

IC:
I turned back my head and saw the rest of my Gorebyss tail melt into my skin-tight clothes. I turned quickly to the others. "Well, where are we? Navel Rock!?"

Yami's Girl
October 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
OOC:Yippeee! Cookie! BTW I'm like Cassie with a gift 4 morphing.

IC:I was done morphing and trying not to watch everyone eles demorph. I answered the question."Well no. It's overgrown with trees and moss so I think we're in a rainforest."

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"A rainforest? Where in the pokémon world is there a rainforest!?" I was getting annoyed now, not knowing where we were. "Look, maybe we should swim around. Maybe we can find the submarine, and after all, that's where the divers were."

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I demorphed and and looked around, "well if you want , you can go and dive again, I'll go check the place , flying ... see ya later!" , then I morphed into Flygon and took off and I flew around the place searching for something interesting..........everything was so quite.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Paige was done morphing "I dought it it went all the way down down down!" Paige smiled then said "we are better off living here I like it!"

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"Interesting..." i said as I looked around, "Ive never seen anywhere like it..."

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 04:28 PM
suddenly, a vaporeon swam up next to the group. <I don't know. but somehtign about it seems familer to me...>

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I nod, "He will go fly. Any can join me in my search." I morphed back into a Gorebyss, easily fighting the instincts, and dove into the water, twisting my body to move swiftly through the water.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Everything was so quiet.........until I saw a tree going down really noisy, "whats that?" I said, after the tree went down a really strange figure could be seen from the air, "now, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?" I yelled , then the weird figure ran and disappeared.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I dove under, following her lead, when I saw a dark, fishlike shape among the shadows. <what was that?> I demanded

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
<What was what? I can't see the submarine, I was sure it was about here. I am really starting to dislike this place.> I looked around nerveously as a shadow flew through the sea grass..

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 05:12 PM
<Some fish thing. kinda reminds me of an- AUGGHHHHH!!!> I was cut off as the fish thing slammed directly into me, trying ot snap me up in it's jaws.

OOC: deoxys, are you sure you ment to say that the icthyosaur thing is 50 feet long?

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOC: Yeah. I mean, I don't recall it being that large IRL, but just to make the RP a bit more.. interestn'. If ya don't like it, I'll change it to 20ft.

IC: I slid aside as the thing tackled her. <OhMyGosh, what the heck is that thing!?!?>

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 05:17 PM
<What's going on?> I asked them as I swam down in my Lanturn morph, illuminating the area. <What the heck is that!?>

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 05:18 PM
OOC: 50 feet is bigger than any icthyosaur that ever lives. in fact, only the pliosaurs reached that big, and they were top preditors..

IC: <I don't know, but i think it's a-> again, I was cut off as I was bitten, and I had to demorph, becasue he had nearly servered my tail.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I turned my head around, trying to see the figure that I saw, but it was impossible, I returned my head straight forward then I saw an Aerodactyl (sorry if I spelled the name wrong) flying in front of me , I evaded the flying fossil pokemon, "what the hell is happening here?!" I asked, to myself.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 05:21 PM
<Here fishy fishy> I thought as I flashed my light on and off, hoping to attract it. If it came close enough I'd zap it.

Deoxys55
October 19th, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: 50 feet is bigger than any icthyosaur that ever lives. in fact, only the pliosaurs reached that big, and they were top preditors..

IC: <I don't know, but i think it's a-> again, I was cut off as I was bitten, and I had to demorph, becasue he had nearly servered my tail.
OOC: Is that what they were called? There's too many fat swimming reptiles with big jaws. XD I can't ever keep track of them... Besides, I never intended on this being life-like, but like I said, if you don't like it, I'll make it 20 feet...

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC: icthyosaurs are 10 feet max, but fine..

IC: I got ot the surface, before remorphing into Jolteon and getting on the bakc of the thing as it tried to eat me again.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I gave up on my original strategy and swam underneath it, telling everyone <watch out!> befoore sending a Thunder at the humongous creature.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"it's time to an all-terrain pokemon!" then I just sped up heading against the ground, and landed as a Lairon. "hm, let's look for that weird figure" I said , and then I started to search.

Goatman56
October 19th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"That sounds like fun."I leaped into the air and morphed into my Shoomish form."Wait up don't leave me behind."

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"I'm walking!" I ALMOST yelled, searching carefully.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Paige transformed into dragonite and dived into the water..... Then used hyper beam!

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I woke up, on a deserted strtch of beach, finding myself laying face down in the sand. I pulled my face from the ground, to find myself in unfamiliar surroundings, it looked like wildernes, an untamed jungle, or rainforest. With a volcano off in the distance. "Something isn't right.." I said, still dazed.

OOC: Sorry for the late introduction, but I thought it would be better if my character started seperate from yours.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I Morphed Charizard when I heard the Crash. I came up to a Flygon. I used Flame Wheel on the flying object.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Paige was in a daze she never used that attack before!

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I walked around the big forest, still searching, but I didn't found anything, just moving shadows behind trees but all of them were disappearing after you looked at them.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:16 PM
<Hey what are you doing walking in a Flygon morph?> I said to Max. <Morph to something for stealth. Cause here anything can attack....>

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"I'm in Lairon morph you (*%/&* blind guy!" I yelled.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
<Still probably not a good idea. You're making a lot of noise on the leaves. I'll keep a look out for any strange things.>

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"I'm not making noise!" then I steppen on a stick and make a crack! "well that's the only noise I have made!"

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
<Well than what is it!> Then I looked behind me and I heard the noise. It had been coming from behind........ <Get ready to fight.>

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:08 PM
as I heard 'get ready to fight' I morphed into Charizard, "I'm ready"

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:12 PM
As I turned I saw a Aerodactly! <What these pokemon are extinct!> Then it hit me. What if that light we saw in the ocean brought back the time of the fossil pokemon!

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"are you alright? I'll go after that Aerodactyl!" I said flying after that extincted pokemon , I used flamethrower against him.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:17 PM
<Yea fine, but listen. That light we saw in the ocean what if that brought back the time when fossil pokemon roamed!> I used Flamethrower on Aerodactly's wings. <Think about it!>

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Possible, but , how the light made us return to the year 60000000 B.C? and how the light was made!?" I said , using another flamethrower against Aerodactyl , this time the fossil pokemon was defeated.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
<I don't know. But it is a posibility. How eles are there Fossil pokemon on the Earth?> I demorphed. I touched the defeated Aerodacytl and aquired DNA. I morphed to the morph I just aquired. <You should do it to. It'll make us blend in better.>

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"don't worry I'll go find that weird figure I saw earlier, see ya!" I flew away looking for that weird figure.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM
<I don't want to be here alone!> I flew after him. The sun was slightly setting.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Me and my weird friend' Aerodactyl', we were searching for anything interesting, I was in my Pikachu morph, because I wanted to use stealth.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Yeah. I decided I wouldn't eat him and now we're friends.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 06:54 PM
That's true. hehehehe, yellow color to being in a green forest , pretty weird right?

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 06:59 PM
<Psss! Max who are we talking to?> Excuase me a minute. I walked behind a huge tree demorphed and morphed again. I walked out again. Sorry 'bout that.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"oh crap you went to........." I wanted to run as fast as I could.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 07:07 PM
<I went to what? Say it I must know.>

OOC:USe thought speech if u dont want to speak out loud.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 07:09 PM
ooc: it is too horrible to even write it down.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Tell me by pm. That way no one will know.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 07:12 PM
ooc: the problem is that you're being spied by ....... SPIES!

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 07:14 PM
HAHAHAHA! Not funny. More roleplay

IC:<Max want to get on my back so we can go back to where we started and join the others in the water?>

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 07:16 PM
"do I look like if I have any water morph? well indeed yes I have a sharpedo morph, leet's go!" I jumped on my weird friend back.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 07:18 PM
<Ok let's go!> It didn't take long to get there,and when we did I demorphed and morphed to a Blastiose. <Come on!>

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I demorphed and morphed into a Sharpedo! and I dove into the water and started to look for the others.

Yami's Girl
October 20th, 2004, 07:21 PM
I dived in too and saw the others fighting a huge object.

OOC: Going 2 bed now.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 07:26 PM
ooc: dream about demons, hehehe

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 11:45 AM
Paige was knocked out under the water...........

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 01:04 PM
I saw a dragonite. I swam up to it to see if it was ok but the gaint object got in my way....

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 01:13 PM
Paige was feeling faint but she couldn't move........

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 01:15 PM
I was a bit angry so I attacked the object with a Whirlpool. It got caught in it and I checked the Dragonite. <Are you ok?> I asked.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 01:19 PM
<I can't move>..............<I can't morph back!>

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 01:22 PM
<Let me bring you to the surface.> I grabbed her and swam upward torwed thw Shore. When we got there I said:<Now concentrate. Picture yourself and block everything eles out.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 03:01 PM
Paige tryed and tryed then she changed! Into ghastly............

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 05:43 PM
I tried to use bite against that giant object, but it attacked me with the same attack......... I think, it was so powerful, that it sent me flying! first I got pushed with an incredible force out of the water, then I flew through the air.... in mid-air I demorphed because in Sharpedo morph, I was already fainted, so with my own body I fell on the forest.

Yami's Girl
October 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
<Good job! I'm going back to battle now.> I dived into the water again.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 06:58 PM
<thanx> Paige went down too ghastly could avoid hits!

Yami's Girl
October 22nd, 2004, 08:08 AM
I saw Max get hit. I went up and used Rapid spin on what felt like a neck.

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 10:32 AM
Paige used shadow ball and hit the mysterious shape.........

Yami's Girl
October 22nd, 2004, 10:53 AM
After the shadow ball hit the object it attacked me thinking I did that. I was still in my shell but I got bad damage. But I battled on.

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 10:58 AM
Paige used curse she got weak but still could fight!

Yami's Girl
October 22nd, 2004, 11:05 AM
I saw paige. <Paige! What are you thinking! You shouldn't be down here re-> I was cut off as the object slamed me with it's tail.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:12 AM
Paige used night shade then shadow ball.........

Yami's Girl
October 23rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
I was half awake and half unconsious. I mustered up all my streanght and swam back to shore. When I got there I demorphed.

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 05:56 AM
Paige then turned into Pichu knowing what will happen she used thunder wave and then then transformed into dragonite useing protect in front of the others........