PDA

View Full Version : Enemy, not forever

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Ok. You are pokemon. These days the pokemon's have their own tribe ( Salmence tribe, Chairzaird tribe, etc.) Your enemy is advantage, disadvantage types. Ok. You are just an child and you have not evolved yet ( like pichu and stuff) But you never realise in the future that you will become leader of your tribe. One day your tribe's leader died and its evil son took over as his father's place. The new leader was very selfish and unkind. Only thing to stop evil leader is to get golden pokeball. But first you need to defeat gym leaders and elite four of Hoenn to obtain golden pokeball. Then kind old elder of your tribe heard this and changed you into human. Now you must encounter many danger and catch pokemons and achieve your goal. By the way you can speak to pokemons.
Here's example of the form:

Name: Summer
What pokemon were you before you were changed into human: Eevee
Age that you were formed into: 16
Personality: always caring and always thinks of others first.
The looks when you became human: exactly like Sapphire from manga.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Name: Paige
Pokemon I was: ghastly
Personality: her personality varies you never know how she will act
Looks: long brown hair (people say it is black) brown eyes her hair is pulled into two pony tails (down to her ankles) jeans t shirt sneakers back pack

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Sorry my mistake. I was supposed to be Eevee since I'm not supposed to be evolved.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I changed mine too! this should be good!

Matty_Boi
October 19th, 2004, 03:25 PM
name: Matty
pokemon i was: bagon
personality: mostly quiet but gets angry if someone really bugs him. has always wanted to fly.
looks: Blue bunny hug with black flame on it and black jeans and red bag.

paige pelletier
October 19th, 2004, 04:17 PM
YAY! How many more members!??!

Burne Starcofski
October 19th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Who knows?

Name: Burne
What pokemon were you before you were changed into human: Charmander
Age that you were formed into: 10
Personality: Devious, can act like a Moron, yet be more intelligent than most people overall.
The looks when you became human: A short boy, with black hair, blue eyes, and a Steel grey vest located overtop his White shirt, Tan baggy shorts, and Orange Sunglasses which he never takes off.

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Name: Kakari (Kari)
What pokemon were you before you were changed into human: Togepi
Age that you were formed into: 13
Personality: Kind and likes to make friends. Always dreams of evolving so that she can fly amongst the clouds and the stars.
The looks when you became human: Dirty blond hair, ovean blue eyes, blue jeans, navy T-shirt, navy jacket tied around her waste, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy headband with the symbol of wind on it in yellow, navy shoes with yellow stripes, pokegear around her neck, and a navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow.

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Salmence Master please change it to Bagon.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 01:10 PM
when do we start??? This sounds like fun!

espeon and umbreon
October 20th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Any time. I had to go to school now so anyone can start.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Paige stared at her hands.......... she was human! "yepeee!"

Burne Starcofski
October 20th, 2004, 03:53 PM
A woman changes the sign from Open to Closed. "Well little boy, what happened to your mom?" she asked. The little boy looked up from his toys, and smiled. "Mommy went to Work!" he exclaimed. "yeah, but it's Eight at night, nobody works this late. Need a ride home?" she crouched to his level, looking him in the eyes. "Yes...You have no choice but to try." the boy grabbed her by the neck. "Understand? You'll do exactly as I tell you..."

Matty_Boi
October 20th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Matty looked up into the skt, then stared at the elder. "Does this mean I can fly now?" Matty always wanted to know what it was like to fly. He had watched his parents fly up into the sky, spouting flames. "No, not exactly, elder replied, Maybe if you can learn what it is like to catch a pokemon, you can." "Catch a pokemon?" He stared at the elder like he was crazy.

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Kakari aprouched the elder and looked him in the eye. She gulped and said, "Elder I'm ready." He smiled kindly at her then his eyes glowed and when they stoped Kakari had been transported to a human city. She looked at her hands. "He really turned me nto a human." She whispered.

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:20 AM
I nodded at elder. He striked his wand and I was transported to the city. I looked at the water and saw a human face.
" Wow, I'm a human!"

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 11:54 AM
Paige was teleported to a city then saw a girl who said something strange "were you a pokemon??" (eau)

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:01 PM
" De, dum, dum... Well... yes..." I said. I wasn' sure if she was pokemon.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 12:30 PM
"me too!"........"do you think there are many like us?"

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 12:33 PM
" Maybe," I said. I wasn't sure if it was right to say something like thta.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 01:10 PM
"what pokemon were you I was a gastly!"

Burne Starcofski
October 21st, 2004, 02:39 PM
The woman, pedaling the boy with her on her bicycle, looks slightly worried under her happy smile. "Where to first?" she asked her passenger. "The shop, and you're coming in with me." he grunted. This day was getting worse and worse. First, her boyfriend dumped her, then she got demoted, now she had to take orders from a little kid. "This can't be happening..." she muttered.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 03:05 PM
Paige suddenly felt weak........... she fainted.........

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 09:39 PM
" Are you all right?" Solar grabbed her just in time before she hit the ground.

Alana
October 21st, 2004, 11:28 PM
Kari walked around town and saw to girls talking. Then one of them fainted. She ran over to them. "Hey are you alright?"

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:33 PM
" Hello. I'm Summer. Can you bring the water to me? She has fever," Summer said.

Alana
October 21st, 2004, 11:38 PM
"Yeah." Runs off and gets some water then gives it to Summer. "Is she gonna be ok. Sorry I'm not very knowligable in these kinds of things. After all I'm only a Toge...rookie trainer."

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:47 PM
" Well Es... I mean my family teach all kind of things," Summer replied and wiped Paige's face." Anyone know where she can sleep for tonight?"

Alana
October 21st, 2004, 11:49 PM
"Yeah you could either go to the Pokemon Center or you could go to this nice little cave I found. Thats where I'm staying tonight."

espeon and umbreon
October 21st, 2004, 11:53 PM
" Cave? How about pokemon centre what you call it."

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 03:51 AM
Paige "I will......be fine it is just ghastlys can use energy with out feeling the stress on their body's .........I am not used to........being human......." she tried to get up but just fell.....

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 04:24 AM
Summer picked Paige up and put her in one of the room in PC.
" I'm going to put some nuts and berries."

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 04:38 AM
"all right.........." Nurse J: it looks like you got sick because of stress but I am no human doctor..........

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
" Um..." Summer mumbled. She had to tell Nurse Joy the truth.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Kari had followed them reluctantly. She didn't want to be in a closed space just yet. She was thinking about what the girl had said about being a Gastly. I wonder if she was a Pokemon too. She decided she ask later.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
" I'll take care of her," Solar said and put the towel into water bucket.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Hey um. Can I ask you something?"

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
" Yeah sure," Solar replied. She put the cold towel on Paige's forhead.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
"That other girl menchined something about being a Pokemon. Are you two, were you two once Pokemon?"

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:37 PM
" Um..." Solar mumbled." Well... Yes."

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:41 PM
Kari felt releived for some reason. She smiled. "So was I. Alow me to introduce my self. I am Kari princess of the Togetic tribe."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
" Cool. I'm a niece of leader," Summer replied.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 06:04 PM
"What Pokemon were you? I was a Togepi and would have been leader when I evolved sept an outcast Togetic came and took over. My elder turned me into a human so that I would be safe and so that I would be able to find a way of defeating our new leader."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
" I used be Eevee of eon tribe. Leader died and his evil son took over."

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
Kari sits down. "Sounds like we have something in common." Is quiet for a while. "I think I'll like being a human." She says finally. "But I wonder if I'll ever be a Pokemon again."

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
" I don't know." Summer walked for a bit.

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
After a while Kari fell asleep. She rolled off the bed and curled up on the floor which she liked better.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 06:31 PM
When Summer came back she noticed Kari sleeping on the floor. Summer smiled and put blanket over her.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:20 AM
Paige woke up and smiled "I have friends........" she whispered........

Burne Starcofski
October 23rd, 2004, 11:45 AM
The boy and lady stepped out from the Mart, a few Pokeballs in his pocket. "Thank you, you may go now." he told her. Sensing the content in his voice, she ran for her bike, then peddaled back to her home as fast as she could. "Now, to start the mission..." he told himself as he started walking down the street towards the edge of the town.

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 12:53 PM
Summer started to yawn and decided to go to sleep. She lay on the floor and put blanket in the floor and closed her eyes.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Paige walked around the pokemon center and found a flyer (Prof oak gives out pokemon tomorrow!> *gasp*

espeon and umbreon
October 23rd, 2004, 02:51 PM
Summer woke up and went outside. She breathed an fresh air and got changed.

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Paige walked up to her "Proff Oak gives out pokemon today!"............"is that bad?"

Burne Starcofski
October 24th, 2004, 10:02 AM
While he walk traversing the fields, he realised, to catch a pokemon, it would need to be weakened. And without any himself, he was at a disadvantage. "Humans are pathetic, they need others to fight for them..." seeing movement in the grass, he waited to get a clean sighting of what it was...

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Paige saw the proff and walked up to him "three pokemon!"
Oak : "wha!?" "me and my two friends need pokemon Oak "um alright here you go........" Paige took the pokeballs and looked for her friends..........

espeon and umbreon
October 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
" Hello Prof. Oak. May I please have a pokemon?" Summer asked. Prof. handed the ball and Summer left.

paige pelletier
October 25th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Paige followed summer "what did ya get!"

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 25th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Can Someone New Join??????????????????????????????

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
October 25th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Well.............................

paige pelletier
October 25th, 2004, 03:23 PM
OOC: pm espeon and umbreon do not doble post please!

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 10:14 PM
OOC: Pssst thats not Espeon and Umbreon.

Kari woke up and followed the others. She took a Pokeball as well and looked at it. "I wonder if Pokemon like it in there." She mumered. Taking a deep breat she tossed the ball into the air and out came a Pidgey.

OOC: Was it the three beginer Pokemon or random?

espeon and umbreon
October 26th, 2004, 12:02 AM
OOC; Radom

Summer threw the ball and appeared a Trapinch.

paige pelletier
October 26th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Paige threw her and Pichu! "gas gas gas ly ly" Paige said happily!

Alana
October 26th, 2004, 03:46 PM
"We all have Pokemon now what?"

espeon and umbreon
October 27th, 2004, 12:39 AM
OOC: Oh I forgot to mention that you had to have different pokemon to the pokemon you were before you were tranformed and no legendaries.

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Pichu jumped on her shoulder and smiled!

Alana
October 28th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Kari's Pidgey chirped and flew around her head before landing on her shoulder and tucking its head under its wing. Kari laughed.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Pichu tryed to catch the pigey always failing...........

Alana
October 29th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Pidgey was laughing as it swooped this way and that. At first it had been annoyed at the little Pichu interupting its nap but now it was having the time of its life.

espeon and umbreon
October 29th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Summer's Trapinch was rather unplayful. It rarley talks. Summer frowned and returned him.

paige pelletier
November 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM
"awww it is just a little nervous" Pichu jumps up to catch pigey and falls down......

espeon and umbreon
November 1st, 2004, 11:28 PM
" Actually that Trapinch is never nervous..." Prof. Oak said.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
November 2nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
Can Someone New Join????????????

Burne Starcofski
November 3rd, 2004, 06:07 AM
(Did you even read what she said? PM the Thread creator and wait for a reply.)

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Prof. are Trapinch normally that quiet? I thought all Pokemon were playful." Pidgey swoops down and lands on Pichu's head with a loud chirp.

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 12:33 AM
" This Trapinch is not used to humans and seemed to have teribble memories," prof. said.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"POre thing. Is there any wayto help it?"

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 02:41 PM
" Some things cannot be helped. Maybe if you show the Trapinch how much we care about it can be helped."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:47 PM
"Well I'm sure Solar can help."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 03:29 PM
" Who needs help from humans!" Solar heard Trapinch saying.