PDA

View Full Version : Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Jesus Freak Josh
October 19th, 2004, 12:38 AM
OK. Anyone interested in Harry Potter, this RPG is for you! ;)
This RPG was made by G-LANCE, he was not there to start it so we started it ourselves. Some people left but several of my good friends stayed with it. Anyways, to not continue boring you, here I go:

Time Set:
As Voldemort came to power

Broomsticks:
Nimbus 88
Cleansweep 45

Teachers:
Fitwick (Charms)
Snape (Potions)
McGonnagal (Transfiguration)
Sinnistra (Astronomy)
Kettleburn (Care of Magical Creatures)
Quirrel (Defense Against the Dark Arts)
Trelawny (Divination)
Binns (History of Magic)
??? (Muggle Studies)
??? (Arithmancy)
??? (Ancient Ruins)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. If anyone has any names or things they'd like to add, feel more than welcome! :)

PLOT:
Wizarding World:
Wizards and witches everywhere enjoy the wizarding world, until one day, a murder happens. People get scared by this. They hop they're children will be safe.

Hogwarts:
The students here are safe. Until one day, a student hears a voice, and is suddenly sucked into another dimension.

Your Residence:
You have just turned 11 and get an owl. It tells you what you need and where to get it. You fill out the form and send it back waiting to see what you'll get out of the term.

You have to stop the evil. Yet you don't know it. You have all of your stuff and the train leaves Platfor 9 & 3/4 in 5 minutes! Better hurry!

NAME:
HOUSE:
APPEARANCE:
PERSONALITY:
HISTORY (Small and Optional):

I will post mine later. I will have a limit to people. I have spaces reserved for RaichuMaster, ScArLetSkye, Mew13, Skye, LegendaryPokegirl and Marina99.

I will speak to them later.

NAME: Josh Bates
HOUSE: Gryffindor
APPEARANCE: Under normal Hogwarts robes and casual, black shirt and shorts. Brown hair and blue eyes. Tall but not too tall.
PERSONALITY: Happy, usually hungry, likes to make friends, cares for friends, is a coward yet can find the courage to help those in need.
HISTORY: Has no parents (Will be explained later on)

I have no access to computers as much as I normally do so I won't get this started in a hurry.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 08:47 AM
What the heck... Karli liked the old one so I'll give it a shot.

NAME: David Eddy
HOUSE: *picks a house from the top of his head* Ravenclaw
APPEARANCE: Usual in his Hogwarts robes, but other clothes vary.
PERSONALITY: David is a little... uh clumsy. He's usually nice but can have a fiery temper, taking it out on everyone else. Once you befriend him, he becomes very loyal to you. He is very smart, but doesnt like to get into trouble
HISTORY:Ill do this later, since im not in the mood >>

Sakuyamon
October 19th, 2004, 10:12 AM
NAME: Cassy
HOUSE:Gryffindor
APPEARANCE: blond hair and blue eyes. She has a big lightning shaped scar on her right upper arm but she doesnt remember how or when she got it. Is often dressed in her school uniform because she likes it so much, the only part of her uniform which isnt a part of the uniform is a couple of black pants she wears instead of the usuall uniform skirt.
PERSONALITY:Sakuya is a kind and brave girl who longs to be a hero and praises courage, loyality and friendship more than anything else. In company of people she doesnt know she can seem to be shy and distant and a bit anti social, but when in company of friends she is much more open and happy.She is also very hot headed so everone should never make her angry.
HISTORY:Sakuya is from a muggle family who doesnt love her and she was hardly even allowed to go to Hogwarts because of them.

Flower_Power_99
October 19th, 2004, 12:04 PM
sounds kool.

NAME:Gary
HOUSE:... I know everyone is gonna pick this, but... Gryffindor
APPEARANCE:He has blondish-Brown hair. The perfect smile, the perfect face, and you will never find him dressed in any outfit that costs less than one hundred bucks.
PERSONALITY: He is a huge pretty boy, and he uses his looks to an adveantage, he loves girls, and usually is with one or two at all times. He is totally a flirter, and a really kool guy.

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 01:38 PM
NAME: Ivan Bashkir
HOUSE: Ravenclaw
APPEARANCE: Scrawny for his age, with dark, messy brown hair that tends to go in every direction. Hazel eyes, and when going as a muggle, wears dark grey T-shirt and jeans, with a black leather greatcoat.
PERSONALITY: Cunning, but a joker at heart. Gets more enjoyment out of a practical joke than peeves, but has an amazing acedemic mind. think hermione meets fred and george.
HISTORY (Small and Optional): Eh, *copies legendary_pokemaster's comment*

Amy-chan
October 19th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I was inactive in the last one and feel upset about it now. But since I love J.K.Rowling's series and want to do it correctly this time I will try again.
NAME:Crystal Damion
HOUSE:As usual,Gryffindor
APPEARANCE:Sea-green eyes,long black hair and pointed ears
PERSONALITY:Kind,intelligent,eager to learn
HISTORY:She doesn't even know! She lives with her grandparents.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Im starting to wonder why im the only one not signed up in Gryffindor so far >>

Amy-chan
October 19th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Don't worry.There are only six people here right now,so more are definitely coming,and they won't all flock to Gryffindor.

Mew13
October 19th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Name: Jillian Matthews
Age: 10 (early, her B-day is in May, making her an early bird for everything!)
Appearance: Light blonde hair that flows to her waist. Her eyes are a honey brown and have an inner fire behind them that looks strait into your soul. She wears a load of short skirts, usually falling just above her knee. For shirts, floaty tops with bell sleeves most of the time. She always wears a strange crytsal teardrop on a golden pendant. Special occasions will differ.
Personality: She's a very shy girl, having many unique talents. (think Nat for all those who understand!!) She tends to keep out of the way, and hardly ever approaches anyone. She's a warm and caring person however, and is loyal to her few friends.
House: Ravenclaw (I'm not a stereotypical Gryffendor, keeps things in my life interesting.)
History: I'll let you know as we go!

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 06:10 PM
can I join?

NAME: Max Hunter
APPEARANCE: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, the clothes are the same as Hogwarts uniform
PERSONALITY: brave, happy, friendly
HISTORY: He is a kid of 11 years old, who will join Hogwarts

Pogiforce-14
October 19th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Name: Brian Easterly
house: ravenclaw. Cause one, I want to be with MEw13 (:D) and two, my char. is a smart guy, and I always believed the Ravenclaw to be teh smartest bunch.
appearance: A homely figure that seems to think down to earth, but he has his own determination. he has dark, chocoalte brown hair that hangs loosely over his forehead. He wears a pale blue t-shirt when not in uniform, and loose fitting blue jeans. His eyes are a emerald green that really catch your attention if you're caught in his attentive glare.
personality: a quiet, thoughtful person that expresses himself when he feels it most important. he is however quite open with people and will laugh at a good joke as much as the next person. He is always eager to make friends.

Mari
October 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Name: Kairi Asakura [I'll make her Riri's cousin ~su. XP]
Age: 10 [Just like Nat-err...Mew. I'm used on calling you Nat XD]

Appearance: Kairi has shoulder length blonde hair and pale blue eyes that has a dreamy and innocent look. She has a slender built and is fair-skinned. She usually wears loose and comfortable or sporty clothings and she doesn't like wearing skirts or dresses. She always wear an armband on her right arm, as if hiding something.

Personality: Kairi's a very cheery and naive girl. She is too daring for her age and is very courageous as well. She is fiercely loyal and has a very big heart ~ she would risk her life for her friends. She kind of acts tomboyish and can be quite stubborn at times. She also has a very pure heart.

House: Gryffindor [Well, it fits her persona. Then again, too many Gryffindors @@;;]

History: She is a muggle that doesn't remember anything that happened in her childhood since she had an amnesia. She has a secret that she keeps from her parents and everybody else and she guessed that it has something to do with her mysterious past. --I'll add more ~su, just lazy right now. Hehe.

ravenstorture
October 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
NAME: Ryan Ross
APPEARANCE: Kind of a dorky guy, with glasses. Just your typical nerd kind of guy.
PERSONALITY: Very smart and conservative. Is more powerful when angered, which is most of the time considering he gets picked on alot. Is happy because he wants to take every course possible.
HISTORY (Small and Optional):( I was never good at this part. :() None.

Jesus Freak Josh
October 19th, 2004, 10:38 PM
OOC: Everyone is in. Good to see you have joined this RP of MaH Mew13 and Marina99! ^_^ Can you get some of the other MaH RPers to join too?
I am also glad to see some other experienced RPers too! ^_^
Pogiforce, if I read correctly, you left out the house. Could you please fix that?
First years can join the Quidditch team.
Let's start RPing!

BIC:
A young boy hurried to King's Cross Station. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He was eleven and quite tall for his age. He was wearing a black shirt and shorts. The young boy was named Josh and he had been accepted into a wizarding school called Hogwarts. But Josh thought this as weird. He was no wizard. He didn't even have parents! Out of curiousity, he was going anyway. He had all of his school supplies ready which had appeared at his "home" mysteriously.
Josh got to platform nine and looked around. Next to it was platform ten. Josh looked at his ticket. He had to go to platform nine and three quarters. Yet, this was wrong. How could there be a platform like that. Especially since it wasn't anywhere near ten. After looking around, he could not find the strange platform. As he was about to leave he was pushed towards a brick wall near ten. He fell through along with his belongings! How could he fall through. He got up. He was standing a quarter away from Platform ten. He looked around and saw on a post the writing "Platform 9 and 3/4".
"Wow!" he said turning around. "WOW!"
Josh saw a heap of people all wearing strange clothes. Some people were wearing the Hogwarts robes Josh had received in the mail. Near them was a big scarlet coloured train. Written on it was "Hogwarts Express".
Josh figured he'd have to get on to get to Hogwarts. Another thing about Josh was that he was smart.
Josh lifted his belongings up the stairs to get inside a carriage on the train. The young boy continued down the hallway until he could find a spare compartment. He found one. All to himself. He took it and sat down putting his belongings on the other seat.
Josh looked out the window. Outside he saw a little bow with his parents. Josh frowned. He had no parents. He had lived in an orphanage all of his life.
Ignoring the family after a few minutes, Josh took out a spellbook and began to study.

OOC: How was that for a starting post. And ScArLetSkye, two words: COME BACK!
And again, good to see you all mainly Mew13 and Marina99! *hugs*

ravenstorture
October 20th, 2004, 04:35 AM
This was it. He was really going to Hogwarts, he thought in his mind. This was it. A young boy of eleven skittered across the train station searching for platforms nine and ten. He already knew the secret of getting onto platform nine and three quarters, considering both of his parents had graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Soon enough he found the two platforms, fell into the wall, and stared at the Hogwarts Express. His mouth dropped as he stared at all the people. This was it. He boarded the train, yet could find a compartment to sit in. Some people were being rude, so of course he moved on. It was a large steam engine, there had to be room somewhere for him. Eventually he found an empty one, it's only occupant a young boy about his age aswell.

Ryan: Mind if I join you? Everywhere else is filled.

The boy looked up from his textbook and smiled.

Josh:Of course you can!

Ryan smiled.

Ryan:Thanks
____

OOC: I could go on a bit more, but I am fixing to leave for school, so it must stay at that. Sorry.

~Ozy~
October 20th, 2004, 04:43 AM
<OOC>May I join? If so, my profile is below.<OOC>

NAME: Jake Devins
HOUSE: Ravenclaw. Because Ravenclaw rocks
APPEARANCE: Tall and very strong-looking. Only looking, though. He's a bit of a pushover most of the time. Frizzy brown hair, green eyes and typical school robes. When he's not in these, he wears just plain black.
PERSONALITY: Intelligent (duh) and devoted to his studies. Other than that, he has issues. He's withdrawn, quiet and tends ont to like most people. Definately has cutting problems. Still, he wants someone to help him with all this deep down.
HISTORY: <OOC>I'll edit this in later, I don't have the time right now.<OOC>

Amy-chan
October 20th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Crystal finally found platforms nine and ten. At first,she was confused. But then she remembered a poem her grandmother used to sing.
'Find the wall
Between the two
Nine and ten
You must go through'
(OOC:So that was lame but I have to go to school soon and don't have much time might be able to stay for a few more minutes.)
Crystal finally realized that the song that had not made sense for years made sense now.So she took a deep breath and ran at the wall. On the other side was a magestic train. She walked in and wondered where to sit.

asher_son_of_ash
October 20th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Oh my gosh. May I join in this new version of the old HP RPG. O.o;

NAME: Asher Alfonso.
HOUSE: Hufflepuff. (I feel like being in a new house. o_o)
Appearence: Curly haired and a bit tanned. Not as tall as his parents being only a 4' 6''
PERSONALITY: Strange way of getting things done. Can be clumsy and shy.
History: (I'll edit this later until I can get a sappy story of my life done. XD;)
OOC: I'm still wondering where the 'blood' part comes in. o.o;

IC: Asher was looking standing on platform number ten in King's Cross Station. He was wondering where or how to get onto the unknown platform nine and three quarters. That is until he accidentely fell down on a stone barrier,His trolley narrowly missing his arms and legs. He was probably being laughed at by now. Asher stood up and brushed off the dirt that was covering his clothes. When he looked up, he heard a loud whistle and saw a scarlet red train billowing smoke out of its uhhh... chimneys(?)

He took his things out his trolley and walked to the train and boarded a compartment that was, luckily, empty.

Sakuyamon
October 20th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Carefully holding two cages, which two pets were in, a 11 year old girl stepped on the scarlett red train after she had made sure that her belongings was on the train.
The girl named Cassy was really happy about going to Hogwarts, specially since she was born in a muggle family and had dreamed about magic all her life.
She went through the train in search of an empty compartment, but when she got to an compartment with two boys in it she suddenly tripped on something and totally lost balance and droped the two cages which made a loud crash, which was even heard outside.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 09:47 AM
I quickly made my way to the platform, walking through the barrier between platforms nine and ten. I knew what do, having been raised by both wizard and muggle parent, being a half blood had it's advantages. Once I was on the platform, I double checked my items, then got onto the train, looking for an empty compartment...

OOC: sorry if I messed something up, no caffene yet.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 11:49 AM
I took a deep breath before stepping into the hidden platform. It had only been recently I had found out that my mother was a witch and my father a "muggle." How they managed to hide it all these years was a mystery to me.

After hauling all of my belongs onto the train, I luckily found an empy compartment, and settled there for the trip.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 12:28 PM
OOC: can I join when I get home from school? please?

RocknRoller78
October 20th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Name:Ken
House:Slytherenth(because im EVIL)
Personality:Mean (but on good side)
Appearence:Black Eyes,Purple Hair,Skinny and tall
Hisyory:Secret...
Umm im not goin to be postin for a while

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:22 PM
I walke dinto a compartment, to find it was already occupied, but only by a single person, a boy around my age. "Mind if I join you?" I asked, it would be better to find a compartment now than to wander looking for an empty one.

Amy-chan
October 20th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Crystal finally found an open compartment. She heard a loud crash in the one before it,put her bags down,and went to investigate.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Sure," i replied then shrugged, "I don't see why not."
I reached into my bag and took out a chocolate frog. i had never had one before.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
I sat down next to the guy, and pulled out my charms book, as well as transfiguration. I had kept these two seperate, because there was something I was interested in...

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 02:31 PM
ooc: sorry I'm late! *sweatdrop*

ic: I had all the neccesary items to get into Hogwarts, I was a halfblood, my mother was a muggle, and my dad was a wizard, something that I think I'll never know, is that , why my mom know about Hogwarts all the magical stuff, and she acts like if everything was alright! so my parents told me the secret of the platform 9 and 3/4. I saw the wall which I needed to step in, so I did it, I stepped in and saw the giant red with black train, I entered the "Hogwarts Express" and I started to search for an empty compartment, but I just got a compartment with kids of 11 years old, I opened the door and asked: "can I sit here?"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I looked over his shoulder at the books. "transfiguration?" i asked, "The topic fascinates me to no end." I said with a smile, "The names David!" I extended a hand to shake.

Jesus Freak Josh
October 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
This was it. He was really going to Hogwarts, he thought in his mind. This was it. A young boy of eleven skittered across the train station searching for platforms nine and ten. He already knew the secret of getting onto platform nine and three quarters, considering both of his parents had graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Soon enough he found the two platforms, fell into the wall, and stared at the Hogwarts Express. His mouth dropped as he stared at all the people. This was it. He boarded the train, yet could find a compartment to sit in. Some people were being rude, so of course he moved on. It was a large steam engine, there had to be room somewhere for him. Eventually he found an empty one, it's only occupant a young boy about his age aswell.

Ryan: Mind if I join you? Everywhere else is filled.

The boy looked up from his textbook and smiled.

Josh:Of course you can!

Ryan smiled.

Ryan:Thanks
____

OOC: I could go on a bit more, but I am fixing to leave for school, so it must stay at that. Sorry.
OOC: You did two things wrong.
1) That was scri[t/ Sorry if I didn't say anything but you are not allowed to post script
2) Controlling my character. That was another thing. You control your character/s and our character ONLY. you can only control others characters if stated.

All new comers are in.

BIC:
"No problem!" Josh said turning his attention back to his Transfiguration book. After finishing the first part he put it away and looked out the window.

OOC: Sorry that was a bit short. I'll post more after school.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:37 PM
"I'm Ivan." I said, looking through my books. "Yes, I've been thinking about this ever since i was little. If you could find a way to use transfiguration as a base for charms, you might be able to invent some true shapeshifting spells, almost like out of fairy-tales." I explained.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
"Well this is all new to me..." I said to Ivan, "I only found out about my lineage a short while ago. What do you mean like in fairytales?"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Well, from what I can tell, transfiguration is much more complex than charms, imagine being able to change shape with a simple charm, like in muggle stories." I said, still getting used to the term muggle.

ravenstorture
October 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
OOC: I get in trouble because I made you say "Of course you can?" Um..Ok? And why can't you use script. There has to be a good reason and not just because of personal reasons.
___

Ryan noticed the boy was obviously a quiet one and most likely didn't want him sitting by him, or so he thought. He thought he had seen a few empty compartments in the back, for the losers and geeks, but oh well that would have to do. He stood up, got his things and moved back to an empty compartment. He used a simple spell to lock the compartment so no one could bother him.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"I'd like to try that some day..." i said as I went deep into thought about being changed into something else. "Maybe, who knows?"
I opened the box that contained the frog, and it hopped out. "How am I supposed to catch this thing long enough to get it in my mouth?!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"Stab the box through with your wand or somthing first." I said, though I wasn't paying attention or being serious, I was too engrossed in the book.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I just grabbed it by the leg quickly and chucked it down my throat. It wiggled the whole way down.
"So what possible things could you transform people into?" I asked curiously

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"just about anything living if it would work. Another hair color, another species, another gender, anything." I explained, hoping he'd see why it would be worth it to try and figure it out.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:13 PM
"Gender!?" I said shocked, then shuddered, "thats like... like... odd... hey if you ever need a test subject, im here, just make sure you can reverse it!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Gender!?" I said shocked, then shuddered, "thats like... like... odd... hey if you ever need a test subject, im here, just make sure you can reverse it!"

"It was only an example, you could change anything." I said, but the added "thanks, I might take you up on that later on."

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Jillian took a deep breath nervously, letting it out in a slow motion, as she always did when she was nervous. Her light blond hair fluttered about her, as did the wide sleeves of her light pink shirt and the bottom of her floaty black skirt. Her small frame shuddered as she closed her eyes and pushed the trolley she was using through the platform barriar.

She had been expecting to smash into it, though she found she did not. A large, crimson train stood before her, steam whooshing out from it, reminding Jillian of an angry bull. She clasped her hands in front of her nervously, and here honey brown eyes searched the platform curiously.

Her mother turned her around, pulling Jillian into a hug.

"I'm not sure exactly whay this is all about, yet Jillian, but I know it has to do with your father. He was a wizard after all. Maybe you'll find the answers you've been looking for at the school. I hope Hogwarts treats you well...." her mother said.

Jillian looked into the identical eyes, and threw her thin arms around her mother. "I'll miss you so much! I'll send an lett- er- owl every week! I promise!"

"I know, sweetie," her mother said gently, patting the 10-year-old's back before stepping away. "You'd better get on the train dear."

Jillian sighed again. "I'm going mom," she whispered.

"You're father would be proud, dear. I'm sure he would never have wanted to miss this day," her mother said, almost wistfully.

With that, Jillian pulled away from her mother, waving and boarding the train.

She soon found an empty compartment, sitting down and placing her trunk next to her. A small ball of black fuzz emerged from the backpack she carried, mewing quietly.

"Shh, Honouria. I know, I know," Jillian soothed the kitten, stroaking it's soft head. The kitten purred contentedly. Jillian sat alone, being much to shy to ask to sit with anyone else. She pulled out her Charms book, flipping to the middle section, as she had already memorized the front.

OOC: I forgot to mention that Jillian has "Hermione Granger Syndrome". She often sounds like she's swallowed the textbook!

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:23 PM
"It was only an example, you could change anything." I said, but the added "thanks, I might take you up on that later on."
"That would be interesting," I said with a smile as I saw a girl walk past us and into the compartment nearby. "Wonder what Hogwarts is like..."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:24 PM
"We'll be finding out soon enough." I said, back to nosing through my books, near the back sections.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"yeah, I guess so," I replies as I flipped through my books. "So where ya from?"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"My family is american, though I grew up with them in russia, and we only recently moved to London." I said, looking through the index of my books, and flipped to a page in each of them, with two spells listed on the pages...

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:46 PM
"Something caught your eye?" I asked as I looked over his shoulder, feeling rude.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM
"If I were to replace this word with this," Ibegan, pointing. "And these with that one, I could change something to be red... I think." I explained.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"wow, a colour change." I said, hoping he wasnt planning on trying it now, "but maybe you shouldn't do this until school starts..."

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"Why not? I'm not sure if they'll let us just use stuff like this as we want there." I said, getting out my wand and looking for something that wasn't red to try it on...

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 03:52 PM
OOC: Shiney, don't you think you're being a bit advanced? In the books, none of the kids could even turn a match to a needle... I'm just saying that it's a bit unrealistic of you.... Maybe you could hold off on the transfiguration a bit, at least untill we've had a class or two?

Mari
October 20th, 2004, 03:53 PM
OOC: This is going to be as active as the first, huh? XD

IC: Kairi practically bounced when she had arrived at the King's Cross Station. She grinned happily as she gazed at the foundation in front of her. She wasn't sure how she could go in, but her Uncle did tell her everything was going to be alright.

"Just ran towards it, and I promise, you'll get through it."

"Okay," She told herself as she took a deep breath. "I'm ready now, mum, 'tou-san."

Her father approached her, along with her mother, with a warm smile. "Promise me you'll behave."

"Hai 'tou-san," She said grinning innocently. "And I promise to send you an...what do you call those...oh, an owl, mum." The half-British, half-Japanese continued.

Her fahter gave her a hug and her mother, near in tears, kissed her forehead. "Bye, sweetheart."

"Bye, see you soon." She said as slowly walked towards Platform nine and three-quarters.

The ten-year-old girl closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath, and then pushed in her trolley through the platform. Hearing, and feeling, no signs that she bumped into the platform, she slowly opened her eyes. She grinned. There in front of her stood a train, blowing steam all over the ceiling.

Walking inside the train, she searched for any empty compartments, but to no avail. Most of them were already taken. As she continued on walking, she saw a compartment with a girl and black kitten [OOC: Who is supposedly like Dymphna ~su (I forgot the spelling)? XP].

"Hey," She called in an almost polite tone, "Can Miu and I sit here?" She pointed on her snowy owl and at herself as she asked the girl her question.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"Uhh.. maybe you should wait until we've had a few lessons..." I said, "I dont want you hurting anyone!"

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Meh, you're probably right." I said, putting my wand away again. "So, what do you think your favorite subject will be?"

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
ooc: I'm lost already. What did I miss?

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
OOC: Haha, you spelled it right, Marina. It's Dymphna! And, yes, Honouria is pretty much Jillian's Dymphna, whereas Jillian is Honouria's Nat! Confused yet?

BIC: Jillian's eye's snapped upward. "Sure," she said to the Japanese looking girl before shyly burying herself in her book again.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
ooc: Again, I'm lost. :\ Someon pleae guide me to what I should be doing. THis is my first hogwarts rp.

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: We're boarding the train, so you should be too! The RP is just like the books, but takes place before them!

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"Thanks," I said to Ivan, "I dont exactly want to get into trouble before we even get there. When is this train leaving?"

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I appeared on teh platform pulling a large cart behind me, somewhat flustered from the fear I would miss the train. I breathed a quiet sigh of relief to see that it was still there and didn't look anywhere near to leaving. After I had my bags situated, and my owl was sent ahead to the school, I joined some other students who were conversing nearby, pocketing my wand as I went.

ooc; I have a feeling my real Harry Potter Text Books will help me out on this one (history of Quidditch, Book of Magical Creatures)

Mari
October 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Sankyuu!" Kairi exclaimed happily, her grin widening more, if that was possible.

She then made her way inside the compartment and sat down on the seat parrallel to the girl. She positioned Miu's cage on the table and opened it. She let Miu out and she rested on Kairi's shoulder.

"What's your name?" She politely asked, smiling warmly at the girl. She was always the one who loved making new friends.

OOC: Really, I got it right? Yay ~su! XP
I'm so happy that there's another Nat, Josh, and Dymphna here. XD

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Jillian's cheeks heated up a bit as she forced her eyes to look into the girls.

"I'm Jillian Matthews, and this is my cat, Honouria," she said with a small smile, her kitten purring in her lap.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM
ooc: ooc: sorry I'm late! *sweatdrop*

ic: I had all the neccesary items to get into Hogwarts, I was a halfblood, my mother was a muggle, and my dad was a wizard, something that I think I'll never know, is that , why my mom know about Hogwarts all the magical stuff, and she acts like if everything was alright! so my parents told me the secret of the platform 9 and 3/4. I saw the wall which I needed to step in, so I did it, I stepped in and saw the giant red with black train, I entered the "Hogwarts Express" and I started to search for an empty compartment, but I just got a compartment with kids of 11 years old, I opened the door and asked: "can I sit here?" can someone tell me an answer to this question? I was in Legendary_Pokemaster compartment.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
whenI got on the train, I found that all the compartments were filling up quickly, and those that remained partially empty I found was due mainly to the foul nature of their occupants. Future slytherin no doubt. I finally found one with only two girls who seemed of gentle spirits inside and timidly peeked my head in. "may I sit in here?" I asked. " most everywhere else is full up."

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
OOC: well, I was going ot join, but it looks like you're too far in already :'(

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
ooc" Not at all. The train hasn't even left the station yet. I suggest jumping in thoguh before th train leaves.

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 04:40 PM
OOC: You can join, FT. We're only on the train! Get on quick and explain yourself later! ^^

BIC: Jillian looked up, shocked to see a boy's head now peeking through. She shifted a bit, making room for him, her soul seemingly closing up like a clam. She'd never been comfortable around boys before.

Honouria mewed as Jillian shifted, as her catnap had been disturbed.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 04:43 PM
OOC: YAYYYY!!!

NAME: Toklata
HOUSE:Ravelclaw, of course
APPEARANCE: Snowy white hair, a milky white swearter, and black jeans, she has a gold necklace with a diamond hanging form it. her eyes are amber.
PERSONALITY:She's hard to get to, but she's loyal to her friends, but she's a bit of a clutz.
HISTORY (Small and Optional): *points at the optional*

IC: I was later than I had ever been. with my books in a black bag that hung form my shoulder, i managed to leap on the train, my midnight black cat right behind me. unfortunatly, I tripped and fell, causing a lot of laughing form everybody else. I blushed deeply, then went looking for a quiet compartment.

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
"Sure," I said to the boy who had walked in. I then noticed a girl with snowy white hair walk by, and we had one seat left. "Hey, wanna sit with us?" I called to her.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
'Thank you.' I said in relief. "i feared I may never find a descent place to sit. My name is Brian. It's a pleasure to meet you.' i said formally.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I noticed a beutiful girl with white hair walk by, and seconded David's comment. "Yeah, plenty of room!"

OOC: and here's a picture of toklata. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/Toklata.png

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
"Thanks" I said, sitting in the open seat. my cat, Chaos, hopped onto my lap, laying down and purring softly, as though life this hectic was normal. but it probably was..

Mari
October 20th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Nice to meet you, Jillian, and Honouria, too." Kairi said with a slight chuckle. "My name's Kairi and this my little owl, Miu."

As she tilted her head up, she heard a boy ask them if he could sit with them. She waited for Jillian's answer then quickly flashed her a grin. She then greeted the newcomer with a smile then switched her gaze to Jillian again. She seemed quite flushed when he came. She quickly shrugged it off and patted Miu's head.

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Jillian," the girl whispered shyly. "This is Honouria," she added, motioning to the midnight colored fluffball in her lap.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"pleased to meet you." I said, sitting next to Jillian. "I'd introduce you to Kaigor, my owl, but he's already flown on ahead. I imagine he'll be in the owlery by teh time we get there.

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Jillian tried not to look confused. She had a vauge idea on what an Owlery would be, but comming from muggle heritage, she couldn't be sure.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I could see the confused look on her face and felt I should explain. "An owlery is wehre owls are kept." I explained. "Kind of like an arborium for trees or an aviatory for birds."

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Sounds like you know your wizarding world," Jillian murmered, still keeping her eyes on her shoes. She was so shy around even girls, but having a guy sitting right next to her? This was almost unheard of!

Psychotic_Demon
October 20th, 2004, 05:27 PM
is there room for me to join? i would really, really, REALLY like to!!!^^

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"My mom had been teaching me since I could learn. " I explianed. "So I already know a fair amount. Not to brag or anything. I prefer the saying 'ignorance is bliss' myself."

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Jillian grinned. "I know quite alot myself, though I've only been exposed to magic for a few months. I've been reading up alot, and tried a few simple charms myself at home, all of them worked for me!" she said happily.

That was the most she'd ever said to a boy before, and it caused her cheeks to heat up insanly.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I tried not to stare at the girl as the cat jumped in her lap, but I was finding it very difficult, she was beutiful...

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I sat down next to the window, "thanks , Hi , my name is Max"

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I saw the boy starign at me, and I said, rather annoyed "you do know that it's not polite to stare, correct?"

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"Names David!" I said as I extended a hand to the newcomers, "But you can call me Dave if ya like!"
I then dropped my bag and the books spilt all over the floor. "Sorry, I'm a little bit clumsy!"

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:39 PM
'I'm afraid I never got much pracitce." IO admitted, blushing. "My mom was all about th book, and that was all I ever got to do. I know my spells in theory, but I imagine I'm not so skilled in their execution."

Psychotic_Demon
October 20th, 2004, 05:40 PM
okay, dont answer me. i guess i`ll just wait....

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM
OOC: Sorry, DE. I'm sure you can join. You need to get on the train in a hurry though!

BIC: Jillian blushed. "If you ever have trouble, you can always ask me for help!" she said brightly.

The midnight colored fuzzball's eyes opened, revealing the green orbs under the lids.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Thank you." I said. I thennoticed her cat. "Your cat has eyes much like mine.' i observed.

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Jillian found herself looking deeply into the boys eyes. She smiled. "Indeed they are," she mused.

Shiney
October 20th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I blushed slightly at her words, but looked away, not saying anything. After all, what could you say to something like that...

Psychotic_Demon
October 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
okay, hang on!!!^^

NAME: Saphira Moonstream

APPEARANCE: Sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights, regular Hogwarts robes, but during free time, blue jeans and a sleeveless blue shirt. In the winter same, but with a silver jacket that she never zips up.

Saphira is an animagus. She can turn into a silver pheonix.

PERSONLITY: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, quiet sometimes, but a kind and loyal friend if she feels she can trust you.

HISTORY: Has been an animagus for as long as she can remember. Later in the year she finds out that she is related to Lord Voldemort.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"don't worry" I helped Dave with the books.

Psychotic_Demon
October 20th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Saphira ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She had just found out she was a witch, so she was rushing to buy her suplys and everything else for the past few day.

Seeing the black and crimson train before her made her go faster, as she literaly threw herself in through the closing doors. (ooc: the doors are still open, no?)

She eventually found a compartment, wich was full of some other people, and quickly settled herself in that. Saphira had just made it.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 20th, 2004, 06:05 PM
OCC: Hmmm...since I have a space reserved, I guess I will join. =P Sorry Im so late posting.

Name~ Lavender Smith
Age~ 10
Gender~ Female
House~ Slytherin
Appearance~ Lavender has long brown hair, that nearly flows to her waist, and blue eyes. She is also rather short for her age,a dn quite skinny.
Personality~ Lavender definatly isnt shy, and is always looking for trouble. She always has a perfect prank to play. Although she is in Slytherin, she hates every single one of their guts and prefers to not talk to them. Lavender isnt the least bit mean either...well....to her friends at least. Overall, she is a fun and good friend to be around, but I cant exactly say that she is the smartest person in the world. Also she is quite independant.
Pets~ A pure black cat named Velvet
History~In Lavenders opinion, she hasnt had the best life. When her parents died, she was adopted by muggles who prefered her to stay at home and just be normal; which included not going to Hogwarts. Though Lavender insisted she went to Hogwarts, and her foster parents gave in eventually. Though, Lavender does have one great trait. A trait that she finds quite handy while playing tricks. She is a mouse Animagus.

Mari
October 20th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Kairi slightly giggled as she furtively watched Jillian and Brian, as she heard, talk. At first, Kairi guessed Jillian is shy around boys, but seeing how fast she was making friends with Brian, she could only smile. Feeling like a bother to them, she excused herself and Miu, to give them some time alone.

The train was almost leaving, she guessed they were still waiting for some students. She wandered around the train, glancing at every student she passed, they all look nice, since she was rather clueless of who are the 'bad' ones.

OOC: Yay ~su! Karli's joining! XD

Amy-chan
October 20th, 2004, 07:59 PM
OOC:Wahh!!!!! I'm late again! *runs away crying*
IC:Crystal just decided that the crash was nothing important. Paging through her books,she felt quite lonely.But she also felt excited. After all,who wouldn't be excited about going to a magic castle full of adventures just waiting to be found? But she wished she had friends to share the adventures with.

Jesus Freak Josh
October 20th, 2004, 09:53 PM
OOC: YES! Karli you joined! *goes for a hug but then remembers the frying pan incident*

BIC:
Josh was growing bored and wanted the train to leave. He looked up. Thick clouds were forming. He knew they weren't from the train.
"Excuse me for a moment!" Josh said to Ryan. "I'm just going for a look around!"
Josh left the compartment and walked down the hall. Everywhere he looked there were kids talking and reading. Soon, he came to a compartment with two boys. One was reading Transfiguration.
"Hi!" Josh said. He looked at the book one of the boys was reading. "Transfiguration huh? Do you know any spells?"

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 02:16 AM
I noticed Jillian staring into my eyes and blushed. I managed a flustered smile despite my embarrassement. I wasn't used to getting this much attention. Not from anyone besides my mom and her studying anyway.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 21st, 2004, 04:09 AM
Lavender was waiting patiently in a 'cabin' for the train to start moving. Velvet rested upon her lap purring contently, as Lavender stroked her black coat. Lavender then turned her head to look out the window. She was so glad her foster parents decided to not come and see her off.
Even if I did want them to come, they still wouldnt... the young girl thought, and after she let out a small sigh.
"At least I still have you, Velvet," Lavender said gratefully to the fluffy cat on her lap.

Amy-chan
October 21st, 2004, 05:57 AM
To pass the time, Crystal tried one of the spells in her spellbook with her new 'wand'. It was supposed to levitate her extra quill, but instead it caused it to explode(and even the tiny explosion was extremely loud). After looking sadly at her burnt quill,Crystal noticed that the train was finally starting to move.Crystal watched the station as it slowly became smaller in the distance.

Mew13
October 21st, 2004, 08:21 AM
Jillian tore her eyes away, feeling disprovent from her lap. She wanted to roll her eyes, but she knew Brian would take that the wrong way. She, again feeling quite shy, especially now that Kiari had left, burried her head in the charms book, muttering a few incantations to herself.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 08:28 AM
ooc: I'm going to have to go re read my HP books in order to best do this rp.

ic: Seeing that jillian was busy, I opened up my Transfiguration bok and studied my spells. The motions I memorized easily enough, but the words were always hard for me to remember.

Mew13
October 21st, 2004, 08:32 AM
Jillian knew if she was to make friends with this boy, she was going to have to open up a bit. She set her book down and smiled.

"Where are you from, Brian?" she asked at a feeble attempt to make conversation.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 10:43 AM
"The Scottland Yard Area." I said. "on Burbank Street. I have relatives in both America and Australia, but I see them rarely. Where are you form?" I asked politely.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 11:42 AM
"So what's your name?" I asked the white-haired girl, trying to get her to talk...

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 21st, 2004, 01:12 PM
Velvet soon jumped off of Lavender's lap, and ran out the compartments open door, but she could care less. Lavender then focused on the black bag of books resting beside her. She carefully opened it up and searched through her books.
Potions, Herbology, Charms...ah...found it Lavender thought, picking up and Transfiguration book. Even though Lavender hated school, and anything else like that for this matter, she quite enjoyed this certain subject. She flipped through the pages, and found a chapter on Animagus's.
Im...so....bored! she thought, soon closing the book. Wheres that stupid cat anyways!?

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 01:43 PM
ooc: Guys, Shiney showing what FT's character looks like gave me an idea, and so I sat down and in about ten minutes I produced an image of what my character looks like. out of uniform anyway. Would you guy sbe interested to see it?

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 02:37 PM
ooc: yeah, i would.^^ maybe i could find someone who looks like saphira....

ic: Saphira watched as the train station grew smaller, finally disappearing. There was another girl in the compartment who was stroking a black cat. Saphira watched as it ran out of the bunk.

Bored, she went through her black bag and searched for her copy of Transfiguration. She flipped absent-mindedly through its pages. Saphira saw the animagus page, but it didnt faze her. She was already an animagus.

Saphira flipped through the pages a few more times before putting the book away and getting a black book out. It was her journal. Bored even more than before, she pulled out a quill and began to write.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 02:44 PM
ooc: how can you be an animagus, when you have to be an adult and licensed to be an animagus? :\

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 02:49 PM
ooc: who said i was licensed? and, i dunno. i just wanted to be different. if it makes you feel better i`ll wait a bit longer before i`m an animagus. besides, i wanna be something else...

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 02:59 PM
ooc: I'm going ot have mine taught how to be an animagus. Sort of a private lesson thing, like what Lupin did for Harry.

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 03:01 PM
ooc: no fair, thats what i was planning.... hey, if anyone wants to be an animagus, then why dont we go to class at the same times? just an idea.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 03:05 PM
ooc: Of course, to do that we'd pretty much have to be in teh same house unless it was one of those special joint classes like Potions, which I don't know if a private lesson qualifies as that.:\

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 03:06 PM
ooc: true, but we`re getting ahead of ourselves... i hope someone else replys soon, i dont know what to type.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 21st, 2004, 04:05 PM
OCC: I dont think it really matters in a RP whether you're an Animagus at a young age. =/ Though I was thinking the same thing as Pogiforce. Thats why I chose a mouse to be my characters form. Just something small.... The only thing troubling me now, is a lot of people being Animagus's in this RP. *notices something* Hey, DE your last reply to the actual RP was sort of like mine. =P

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
ooc: i know. i couldnt think of anything to say....

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
I saw how the station wsa getting even more smaller, and saw the beautiful green land outside.

ooc: sorry for the short post, I'm running out of ideas today

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 06:30 PM
ooc:we're missing too many people to rp properly. :\

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 06:40 PM
ooc: once again, i know. =/

Mew13
October 21st, 2004, 07:19 PM
OOC: Wow, that was spammy. I think maybe things like that should be kept to PMs.... sorry, but I'm an RP stickler....

BIC: Jillian smiled. "I live out around Surrey, way in the country. Mum and I had a ranch of horses, tons and tons of them! Mum never mentioned my being a witch until my letter came. She didn't want to get my hopes up. She was a muggle, it was Dad who was a wizard..."

She stopped again, realizing how much she was talking.

Amy-chan
October 21st, 2004, 08:02 PM
OOC: Late again... XD
IC: Crystal saw a trolley go by. "Anything off the trolley, dear?" asked the nice old lady that was pushing the cart. "Um..sure," said Crystal awkwardly and pointed to a chocolate that resembled a frog. The lady gave it to her and said, "That will be one Galleon please." Crystal searched through her pockets and pulled out a few crumpled dollars. Quickly realizing her mistake, she stuffed them back into her pocket and took out one of those odd golden coins she had obtained at 'Gringotts'. She gave it to the lady, who said, "Thank you," and moved on.

Mari
October 21st, 2004, 09:40 PM
As Kairi continued on wandering around the train, she spotted a lady, pushing a trolley with treats to sell. She then reached in her pocket and tried to guess about how much she money has, albeit she didn't know how much each kind of the so-called money for the wizards and witches is worth, really. Her uncle and aunt, who were a wizard and a witch, was quite wealthy and they had given her a lot.

The lady who was selling the treats asked her if she wanted some and she nodded. She didn't which was which so she bought two of each treats she had. Hopefully, enough for her, Jillian, and Brian to eat until they reach Hogwarts.

Carrying everything she bought in her arms, she sprinted back to their compartment and placed everything on the table. "I'm sorry to interupt you guys, but just incase you're hungry." She said with a happy grin.

Jesus Freak Josh
October 21st, 2004, 10:03 PM
When the train began to move Josh fell backward. He was a bit unstable at times.
"I better go!" he said to the two boys as he got up. He left the compartment. But instead of going straight back, he decided to take a look around. Not just for people, but for a bathroom. His bladder was full. Full of urin (XD I was thinking of a Simpsons quote just then).
Soon, he found the mens bathroom. It was big and yellow. Full of cubicles. Josh went inside one of the cubicles and did his business.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:14 AM
I kept wondering why Jillian would say somethign and then quickly become quiet again, like she was ashamed of her herself. But unable to discernt eh reason, I satisified myself by just sitting with her and watch the scenery pass by outside the window.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 22nd, 2004, 04:07 AM
Finally, Lavender started to get impatient for waiting for her cat. She silently stood up, and walked out the compartment door; leaving her big bag of books om the seat where she had just sat upon.

Lavender wandered down the ailes, looking into every compartment she came upon.
Where is she...I hope she isnt getting into to much trouble Lavender thought. But soon she came across a compartment full of elder Syltherin boys, stroking her cat. Lavender narrowed her eyes, and opened the compartments door.
"Excuse me, but I do believe this is my cat," she said, glaring at them all.
"Well how do you do?" asked one boy.
Lavender didnt answer his question but asked again for her cat.
"Give me my cat..." she said again, and noticed that Velvet was struggling to get out of one of the boys grasp. She was starting to meow frightfully.
"Give me my cat! You're hurt her!" Lavender said once more, only this time her voice was high. She stomped over to the boy that was holding on to her cat, and tried to grab her cat away, but he was holding on to tightly.

Amy-chan
October 22nd, 2004, 06:33 AM
Crystal heard some commotion in the next compartment. She put the box with the frog in it down and walked over to it with her wand in her pocket. She saw some Slytherin kids and a girl who was hopelessly trying to get her cat from them. "Hey!" she said to the Slytherins. "Give her back the cat!" She hoped she was helping, although she wasn't sure if she was doing very much.

Flygon trainer
October 22nd, 2004, 07:49 AM
I got uncomfortable, and wandered about the train, until I found a girl that was trying to get her cat from some weird kids. Chaos came up next to me, looking at the boys with a low growl. if my cat didn't like somebody, then I shouldn't either

dark Charizard
October 22nd, 2004, 08:09 AM
NAME: Ken
HOUSE:im a choose something different because everyone picks Gryfindor ill pick Slytheren
APPEARANCE: brown hair blue eyes
PERSONALITY:funny and cool
HISTORY :

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 08:19 AM
ooc: your kinda late dude, as the train left already. :\

Psychotic_Demon
October 22nd, 2004, 09:55 AM
Well, the train has already set off, and I am bored as heck. There is nothing to do.... I have no friends to speak with, and no pet to play with. Maybe I should get one.

The scenery around here is nice, but its the same thing over and over. Its like we`re not even moving... I hope that-

Saphira looked up from what she had written. There was a big commotion a few compartments ahead. Silently, she put her book back in her bag, along with her quill, and stood up. She needed something to do.

"Give me my cat!" A voice said. It was the girl from the compartment. She walked over to the Slytheren boy.

"If you dont mind," Saphira said in a cold voice that she only used when mad, "I think you should give the cat back to its owner." Strangely, she had a soft spot for animals.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 11:42 AM
"Okay then..." I mumbled as the girl left, "That was rude..."
I flipped open my charms book and began to flip through the pages, hoping someone would say something soon!

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 12:26 PM
Jillian smiled as Kairi reentered the compartment. "Thanks!" she said happilly, accepting a strange bag of jelly beans.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans...." she said to herself.

Honouria had beome interested as well, toying with the ribbon holding the beans together. Jillian opened the bag, and pulled out a deep green bean.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 12:55 PM
"I'd be careful about those if I were you." I warned. "My mother told me when she was in school, they also had these. And when they say every flavor, they mean every flavor. That one right there looks to be either a spinach or throw-up flavor. Of course, if your lucky, it's just a simple apple or lime flavor, but sometimes you shouldn't risk the chance."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:06 PM
Jillian grinned and popped the bean into her mouth, chewing and swallowing with a slight grimace.

"Grass," she said, laughing a bit.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:07 PM
"Another part of berty's every flavor beans." I grinned. "their unpredictability."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:16 PM
Jillian grinned and allowed the beans to flow out around her seat. She looked over the many colored beans, and then looked up at Brian.

"I tried one, your turn!" she prodded, smiling as she picked up a gray one and nibbled the corner.

"Salmon..." she said, tossing the bean to Honouria. The small, black kitten ate it happily.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:18 PM
I bit into a solid black one and immediately began choking. "Chimeny dust." I wheezed.

ravenstorture
October 22nd, 2004, 01:21 PM
Ryan walked around and saw everyone trying to do magic with their friends. He wished he had more friends sometimes. He walked back into his compartment by himself and took out his great horned owl from his cage and slowly stroked his head, until he fell asleep. Soon they would reach Hogwarts, where hopefully he would be happier than on this smelly train...

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:22 PM
Jillian laughed. She picked up a jaunty pinkish one, nibbling at it.

"Bubble Gum!" she giggled, enjoying the bean.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Not fair." I sputtered, still not quite over teh Chimney dust. " you got the better flavored ones."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:36 PM
Jillian grinned. "Lucky I guess!" she laughed, popping a speckled gray and black one in her mouth.

"Bleah!" she cried. "Pepper!"

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:38 PM
"you think pepper is bad, try chimney dust." I retorted. I picked up a yellow one, fearing it would be urin or something of the sort, but I was pleasantly surprised tofind it was bannana. "Looks like luck was with me on this go round. "I Grinned.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Jillian picked up a creamy white one. "Mmmmm, Vanilla! My favorite!" she giggled, savouring the flavor.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:43 PM
I picked up an equaly creamy colored bean and tasted.. : "Spit!" I almost immediately felt naseous. " I'm done now. I don't feel keen of teh idea of losing my lunch all over the train car." I said.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
OOC: Need a recap, I've had the worst day of my life, please?

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
Jillian nodded, pushing all the beans back into the bag and redoing the ribbon. She looked over the rest of the sweets and pulled a strange box tword her.

A small, chocolate was inside, marvalously shaped like a frog. Giggling, Jillian pulled the box open and the frog jumped.

"Ah!" she cried, recoiling. Honouria hissed and spat a bit, digging her claws into the tender flesh of Jillian's arm.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
Lavender was surprised about the amount of people that came into the compartment. The Slytherin boys, who were moments ago laughing, had stopped, and handed over Velvet. Right away Lavender hugged her only friend, and said stubbornly to the people who had tried to help her, "Thank you...I guess"

Not looking at them anymore, Lavender walked quickly out of the compartment, Velvet sitting upon her shoulder. She marched her previous compartment, and slammed the door shut. Lavender then sat down and threw her books to the ground. She was quite upset, though not about the incident that had happened moments before.

Once Lavender had calmed down a bit, Velvet pounced happily onto her lap and purred hoping to be petted. Lavender lifted her hand from the seat and started to stroke the cats fur.
I wish I didnt have to go this school, and I wish I had never met my foster parents, I wish, I wish, I wish...

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
I snagged up the frog and quickly choved it back into it's box.I noticed teh cat with it's claws in Jillian and after detaching the cat from her I took her arm and gave it a careful look. "that cat of yours really has claws.' i whistled. " we should probably put some ointment on that incase it gets infected."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:56 PM
OOC: We're pretty much fooling around untill the train gets to Hogwarts, Shiney. Not much has happened.

BIC: Jillian looked over her arm, seeing the deep wounds Honouria had inflicted.

"I've seen worse," she said, remembering the many times she'd gotten into a rough spot with a horse. The small framed girl reached into her bag and pulled out a couple of bandaids, throwing them onto the bleeding areas.

"Nothing to worry about," she said, though not to Brian, but to Honouria.

"I know, I know," she whispered. "I know you didn't mean it. We won't mess with those frogs anymore," she whispered to the black fuzzball.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:58 PM
"I don't see how people eat those things." I muttered. "enchanting them to make it seem like they're alive makes eating one seem almost abominable."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM
Jillian shuddered as she looked to the floor. A card of some sort lay there. She picked it up to see a witch with a sever looking bun and square glasses. She was shocked to see the photo was moving!

She immediatly dropped the photo, muttering to herself. "No no, couldn't be. Pictures don't move..."

Mari
October 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM
"Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans...?" Kairi repeated. She sat down on her seat and watched Jillian and Brian taste the different kinds of flavor. "So there's really every flavor in it." She said to herself, her eyes twinkling. That was something new for her, being a muggle and all.

She took one jelly bean that was blue, she sniffed it and gnawed the side. Blueberry, she thought, her grin widening. Yummy! She took another piece and gave one to Miu. Miu chewed then swallowed, she looked horrified!

"Gomen, gomen. I'll taste it before I feed you another." She whispered, kissing her beak.

She then averted her gaze on Miu and switched to Brian and Jillian. They act as if they were friends for a very long time when they only met a while ago, making her grin widened more and more.

ravenstorture
October 22nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
There must have been something wrong with the back of the train, because the roof in Ryan's compartment started to leak. He grabbed his stuff and his owl on his shoulder and started to move towards the front of the train. He started to pass some kids eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, and wasn't paying attention and tripped and went sprawling all of the floor, his stuff going everywhere and his owl crashing to the ground.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
" That's a wizard's card." I explained to Jillian. " Picutres in the wizarding world are charmed so they move. I think these collectable cards may be the only reason people buy chocolate frogs." I mused.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 02:31 PM
"Well, in the muggle world, pictures just stay put!" she said, still shocked at the picture.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
"Well you may have to get used to it, since I hear each house door is gaurded by a moving picture, and the only way it will let you in is if you tell it the password."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 02:38 PM
Jillian grimaced. "I fear I have a lot to get used to in this new world. Father left me a strange leather book, supposedly explaining everything about my past, his past, my wizarding past."

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
"That's good. I hear there are a lot of strange things in this school, most of which my mom probably never told me about. in fact, I may have to make some use of that book as well." I grinned.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Jillian laughed, despite herself.

"You think if it was that easy, I'd have already read it!"

She paused to elaborate. "The book is locked with some charm or other. I have to figure out how to unlock it myself. Not having much luck with it so far...."

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
"Then you should take it to the charms teacher as soon as we get there." I suggested. "I'm sure he'll know what to do."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
"I don't know. I think maybe Dad wanted me to figure this out on my own. I think I should honor that wish..." Jillian mused quietly, wistfully.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
"Well then jsut ask him what sort of charm it is. You can still figure it out on your own. But at least then you'll know what sort of charm you're battling against." I advised.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
Jillian nodded, silently marveling at how this boy just didn't seem to understand. Then again, he really didn't know much about her. Her hand strayed to the teardrop shaped crystal she wore around her neck, and Honouria looked up nervously.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
" I know that still doesn't seem like doing it yourself." I continued. "But I don't think your father meant for you to do it all alone. No one is happy lonely. Instead, I think he meant for you to go to the right sources and get the right kind of aide. That way, in the end you did it yourself, and you've gathered friends along the way."

Mari
October 22nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
Fearing to bother them yet again, Kairi excused herself once more and walked outside their compartment. As she walked outside, she saw a boy who tripped, making his things fall. She also noticed his owl fall, so without hesitation, she rushed towards the fallen owl and picked him up. She then neared the boy who tripped and smiled kindly.

"Are you alright?" She asked the boy as she lend him her hand.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
The crystal glowed faintly in her hand.

"Maybe you're right, Brian," Jillian mused. "I guess there's no harm in asking."

Honouria was shocked at the crystal. She batted at Jillian's feet, begging her to release the crystal before it was too late.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
I noticed a small glow coming from Jillian and saw a small crystal around her neck. "Your crystal is glowing." I said in awe.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:26 PM
Jillian gasped a bit, releasing the crystal, which immediatly stopped it's brilliant whtie glow.

"Uh-um.... so it did..." she murmered, her cheeks heating up intensly.

I can't let him find out! No one can find out! I'd lose the few friends I have! Mum was wrong, this isn't a gift, it's a curse! she thought furiously to herself.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:31 PM
"Something wrong?" I asked, noticing how flustered Jillian had gotten.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
"Nothing," Jillian murmered, recieving a reproachful glare from the blck fluffball in her lap.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
"You sure? " I asked uncertainly. "You seemed bothered by something."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"No, no. I'm fine," she said, smiling gently.

Honouria glowered.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
I looked at her carefully. I could tell she was hiding something from me that was making her uncomfortable, but it wasn't my place to force it out of her. Instead I jsut shurgged my shoulders and decided to let it pass for now. She would tell me when she felt like it.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
Jillian shifted her gaze to the window, watching the sceanery rush by as she waited for her cheeks to return to a somewhat normal color.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
I sat quietly, still watching her and to try to decipher this mysterious young woman sitting beside me. There was somethig really unique about her besides her muggle heritage. I could feel it.

Amy-chan
October 22nd, 2004, 04:38 PM
Crystal was getting bored.She took the chocolate that looked like a frog out of its box and was startled to see it jump away. she didn't feel like eating it anymore, but followed it anyway, out of curiousity.

ravenstorture
October 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Ryan saw the girl come and help his owl and help him pick up his stuff. "Thanks." Ryan said to her. "Uhh, have you seen any empty compartments? The other one I was in started leaking, so I have to find a new one."

Amy-chan
October 22nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Crystal followed the frog to a boy with an owl in a cage. "Hi," she said absentmindedly, concentrating on trying to catch the frog.

Jesus Freak Josh
October 22nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
OOC: Anyone mind helping me? And I can be back on my feet now! My computer is working! And any newcomers are in. The only other people that can join are the ones with a spot reserved.

Mari
October 22nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
"Oh, sorry, I haven't seen any empty compartments. But maybe you can stay with us?" Kairi said as she glanced at her compartment. "I'm quite sure Jillian and Brian wouldn't mind."

OOC: Sorry if it's short >> Rper's block ~su! XD

Jesus Freak Josh
October 22nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
Josh walked out of the bathroom to find Ryan and a girkl talking. He walked over.
"Hey!" he said. "Ryan, did you just say our compartment was leaking?"

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 06:58 AM
The frog hopped past Ryan, and Crystal slowly walked past him too. She felt stupid, but what else was there to do?

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 07:01 AM
Before Ryan could answer Josh, a frog hopped on him, which scared him for a second because he wasn't expecting a frog to hop on his shoulder. Ryan smilied and handed the frog back to Crystal. "There ya go!" Ryan said to Crystal with a smile. "Beautiful frog! And yes Josh, our compartment was leaking for some odd reason. Probably fourth or fifth years playing a joke on us. Oh well. That would be nice of you if you would let us stay with you three in your compartment, Kairi."

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 07:30 AM
"Thanks," Crystal said. She hurried back to her compartment and threw the squirming frog out the window although she had paid a 'Galleon' for it. Her gaze returned to the box, where she saw an odd card with a picture of a smiling woman and a weird furry animal next to her. The woman was wearing a shiny gold watch on a string. On the back of the card read: 'Mistress Winona Windook. 1940-1980. This witch was a famous Magizoologist. Her life was cut tragically short when her pet Niffler,pictured in this card, attacked her to try to steal her watch.' Crystal turned the card over again and suddenly the pictures were moving!!! Shocked, she dropped the card, only to here Winona say, "That wasn't very nice of you," and see her smile turn into a frown. "I guess there's a lot I need to learn here," said Crystal to herself. "Start learning your manners for a start!!!" shrieked the witch who had once been smiling so sweetly, and Crystal lifted the card onto the seat and said,"I'm so sorry,but where I come from paintings don't talk." "Don't talk?" asked the Magizoologist,sounding puzzled,and then she said," Stop spreading lies! Maybe the owner of the wizard card in the next compartment will be more generous. Come on,Pawsie!" And 'Pawsie' gave a bark and he and Winona were gone, and Crystal was alone again.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 07:35 AM
Ryan saw everything Crystal had done and how she had gotten scared at the card. "You can come sit with us over here, Crystal, if you want." Ryan told her.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 07:39 AM
"Okay,thanks," she replied, happy that someone noticed she existed,which was less than what happened in the 'Muggle' world. She picked up the card,which was only a background now,and her books, and moved over.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 07:46 AM
Ryan smiled and then waved down the lady with the goodie cart. "I'll take all of it!" The lady left the card and took quite a few galleons from Ryan and walked off. Ryan could hear the complaining of the people towards the back who wanted something but couldn't now because there wasn't any left. "Everyone! Pig in!" They all started to cram chocolate frogs and pumpkin pasties and other goodies into their mouths.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 23rd, 2004, 07:49 AM
With Velvet still on her lap, Lavender reached into her pocket and pulled out her wand. Velvet lifted her head and began to sniff the mysterious item. Lavender smiled at the cat's curiousity, and then began to fiddle with it. Even in her foster parents care, she had never been so bored in her life.
What is there to do on this stupid train anyways? Lavender thought. Oh well....at least I dont have to sit with those stupid Slytherins...

Lavender looked out of the window, and tried her best to think positive. But soon something broke her out of her thoughts. It was her stomch growling. Lavender turned her head and saw a lady with a empty cart walking passed the door to the compartment. Lavender sighed hopelessly, and tried to ignore her hunger.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 07:50 AM
OOC: Uhh I had just bought the whole cart before you posted that, LP. o.O;

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 23rd, 2004, 07:52 AM
OCC: I know that. ^^; I edited my post.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 08:01 AM
Ryan saw a poor girl who looked hungry sitting a bit behind them. Ryan smiled and waved her to come sit by them and come eat for free.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 08:05 AM
Crystal sliently watched the scenery,feeling shy around all of these new people. For once,she had friends. Why was she so nervous?

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 08:09 AM
"Come on! Eat! Eat anything, there has to be pounds and pounds of candy here, and have to all eat it to finish it before we get to Hogwarts." Ryan gobbled down another Pumpkin Pastie and grabbed another.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 23rd, 2004, 08:12 AM
Velvet jumped up onto the top of the seat, just in time to see a boy waving to Lavender. The black cat meowed a few times before jumping off of the seat and out of the door. Lavender quickly noticed, and ran out of the door after her.
Oh no you dont...Im not gonna let you get in any more trouble... Lavender thought.
Lavender soon caught up with Velvet, and saw her run into a compartment.
"Oh no..." she muttered to herself, and opened the door a little bit more so she could fit through and recieve her cat.
"Im sorry about that..." Lavender said to the group of kids in the cabin. But before she could say anymore, Velvet got free of her grasp, and jumped onto a seat. She then began pawing at a chocolate frog.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 08:21 AM
"No, it's alright. You can stay here in eat. We need as much people as possible to finish off this cart. I didn't realize how much stuff was on it until I bought it lol!"

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 08:26 AM
"It's no problem," said Crystal,recognizing the girl as the one who had been troubled by the Slytherins. She waved a strand of packaging in front of Velvet and smiled as Velvet pawed at it. She felt a sudden wave of homesickness when she remembered her cat, Peppy, and how she had played this same game with her.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 08:32 AM
"Yeah, no problem at all. There is tons of room and tons of food." Ryan looked out of the window to notice the sky was getting dark very fast, and it was still afternoon. Large clouds were developing and he could see large lightning bolts in the distance. It all of a sudden started to get cold. "And I think a storm is coming, we have tons of blankets and we can start a fire to stay warm. It will be like a campout, only in a train."

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 08:37 AM
Crystal picked up a bag with an insignia that said,"Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans". She opened it and picked a reddish one up,thinking that it was cherry, but it tasted horrible. "Bleah!" she said. "This tastes like blood sausage!!!!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 23rd, 2004, 08:39 AM
"Oh....thank you very much!" Lavender said thankfully to them, and then took a seat beside Velvet. She picked up the chocolate frog that the cat was pawing at, and opened it up.
"My name is Lavender by the way....", she said, and then pointed to her cat. "And this is Velvet".

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 08:41 AM
"Well hello Velvet!" Ryan said as he pet the cat. Crystal handed him a yellow bean. "Yum! French Toast!"

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 08:47 AM
"These are weird beans," Crystal muttered to herself. She dared to pick up a light-brown one,and gagged on what tasted like wood in her throat. She grabbed a yellow one,horrified at the possibilities of gross flavors that the bean could be. But it tasted pleasantly like banana.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 08:48 AM
Ryan grabbed a green one. "Yum! Pickles! I love pickles!"

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 08:50 AM
Crystal took a blue one. It tasted like water. "This is sort of fun," said Crystal,handing Ryan the bag.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 08:56 AM
Ryan picked out a white one. "Yum! Mayonaisse!"

OOC: Sorry but my favorite food for real is mayonaisse.:)

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
Crystal tasted a black one. "Ack! Velvet's fur!!"

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 09:01 AM
Ryan took an orange one and a blackish brown one at the same time. "Yum, cheeseburger and coke!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 23rd, 2004, 09:04 AM
Velvet lifted her head as Crystal said her name, and she meowed. She then jumped happily on Crystal's lap.
"I think she likes you!" Lavender said to Crystal, taking a bite out of a chocolate frog. It was strange....Velvet usually didnt really take to strangers that well.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 09:04 AM
"Lucky," said Crystal,eating a yellow and white one. "An egg," she confirmed.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 09:08 AM
Ryan grabbed a green one and tore off a little piece and tasted it. "Blech! Here velvet! It's catnip."

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 09:10 AM
Crystal stroked Velvet's fur happily as the black cat munched on the catnip bean. She loved animals more than anything.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
"I wonder when this train is going to reach hogwarts? Probably for a long time, I would think."

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 23rd, 2004, 09:15 AM
Velvet gratefully leaned in and took the bean from Ryan. Meanwhile, Lavender was impressed with by the little cats behaviour.
I wonder whats gotten into her... Lavender thought. She wasnt quite worried about her pet, it was actually an improvment. But Velvet didnt usually act like this, and Lavender was getting curious.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 09:16 AM
"It will probably still take at least two more hours," Crystal replied,watching raindrops sliding down the window.

ravenstorture
October 23rd, 2004, 09:17 AM
"Wow, it is really getting cold in here, now isn't it." Ryan took out his wand and with a flick of the wrist, a fireplace had appeared with a large, warm, cozy fire already made. "Now that's better!:)"

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 09:20 AM
Crystal held her hands up to the fire, feeling content and warm. Velvet purred softly.

Mari
October 23rd, 2004, 10:13 AM
Kairi grinned widely seeing how friendly most of the students were. She slowly walked away from the group who was eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and furtively peeked in their compartment. Jillian and Brian were still busily talking [Right ~su?]. She called Miu and headed towards Ryan and the others again.

"You guys mind if I stay here for a while?" She asked as she glanced back at Jillian and Brian. "They're kinda busy over there." She continued with a slight giggle.

Mew13
October 23rd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Jillian wished she had something interesting to say. The ride on the train had grown uncomfortably quiet, and she wondered if Brian felt the same.

Honouria seemed to be getting sick of te whole train ride. THe kitten was playfully bounding around a faded pink ribbon on Jillian's trunk.

Pogiforce-14
October 23rd, 2004, 12:16 PM
I was beginning to wonder just how long this train ride was. I was growing tired, and I didn't recall a train car for sleeping when I had walked the train through earlier during the ride.

Jesus Freak Josh
October 23rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
'Oh crud!' Josh said in his head. He had left for a few minutes to get his things. Now Ryan had disappeared. Josh didn't know where to go so he just leaned against the wall.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
Crystal stared down at Velvet. She wondered how the cat had gotten so attached to her so quickly. Then again,most animals reacted to her that way, becoming friendly to her immediately. She wondered if her Grandfather's stories were some kind of clue to why this was. "You're on the right track," said a voice in her head,and Crystal noticed that Velvet was sitting upright now and staring straight into her eyes. No,she must've just imagined it....or did she?

Raichu Master
October 23rd, 2004, 04:36 PM
OOC: Rejoin? Do this whole thing over again? Why not?

NAME: Jamie O'neal
APPEARANCE:If I have too... I'm just making this simple, Black hair, deep blue eyes, faded blue jeans, and white t-shirt. Rides horses so he has a farmers tan. Sorry that was short
PERSONALITY: No more cocky Johann, gentle, kind, and clumsy
HISTORY: you'll just have to find that out for yourself

No more dragonrider...and I'm not going to be able to get on as much anymore so just bare with how slow my replies are please.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
"You have an...an incredible cat," Crystal stuttered to Lavender,still awed by her experience.

Raichu Master
October 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
OOC: So where do I start? Since I joined late I don't know where we are.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
OOC:We're on the Hogwarts Express, and nothing too important is going on right now,so don't fret about being late.
IC:Crystal wondered if Hogwarts would be like this,with talking pictures, beans that tasted like sausage, and animals that could communicate with her in her mind. 'I have a lot to adjust to," she thought as she watched the crackling fire.

Raichu Master
October 23rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Jamie, who had been sitting quietly in a booth by himself, suddenly felt a strange feeling of loneliness. As he shook it off, he thought to himself How odd...I'm not one to usually be looking for companionship...

Jamie's long black hair, that was pulled into a pony tail, hung draped on the back of his robes. His soft gentle hands sat at his lap, unheeding to any disruption.

Suddenly Jamie got up. "Well I guess I should take a look around. I should at least see who I can meet here before being jammed into dorms..." He said softly to himself as he let the brown rust colored robes fall down to the ground.

Sliding the door open to the hallway leading to the other booths he just stood there, listening quietly for anyone that might be coming his way.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Crystal watched the rain pelting the window. But inside it was warm, thanks to the fireplace. 'Wow,' she thought. 'How'd Ryan get that fireplace in here?'

Raichu Master
October 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Hearing no one coming Jamie took one step out of the booth.

"WATCH OUT!" A mans voice came from the distance.

Jamie turned just in time to see a runaway cart coming straight towards him. His blue eyes, which were seemingly transfixed on the speeding object, were quick to notice that the cart, which was infact coming straight at him, had clamps at which to stop the cart.

"Maybe..." He muttered to himself. Throwing himself against the oposite wall, Jamie bent his knees and gracefully flipped over the cart.

Reaching a hand out he grasped the handle of the cart, but found that the force of the cart was heavier than expected. Dragging him along with it, so he stomped his feet onto the clamps on the back of the back wheels.

After the cart stopped abruptly Jamie went flying headlong into a wall.

"Ouch..." He said rubbing his head as he slowly got to his feet.

"Are you alright?" The man said who was chasing the cart.

"I'll be ok, at least I saved the chocolate." Jamie said with a childish grin.

"Here." The man said, handing him a chocolate frog. "YOu deserved it."

"Thank you, sir." Jamie nodded politely.

"Just call me professor Flickwick!I'm the charms teacher for hogwarts. I had some business to attend to so I took the hogwarts express to the school." He said taking the cart.

Jamie nodded, not sure what to make of the small man but he just shrugged as he chomped on his chocolate frog and headed into the next car.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
Crystal nibbled another bean, and just a taste of it made her eyes water."Jalepeno," she said weakly,her eyes turning into leaky faucets.

Raichu Master
October 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: Mari where are you!? Came here to see if you joined, you did, so I'm like "Yes! Now I can have fun! So I'll join!" and now I bet she's like "Ew...that jerk has Joined! Now I'm not ever going to post ever again!" XD

Well I have nothing to post now until more people come.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
OOC:Erm where is everyone? *hears an echo and watches a tumbleweed as it rolls by*

Jesus Freak Josh
October 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
OOC: Great to see you join RM! XD

BIC:
Josh looked out the corridor window. He saw a drop land on it.
'Rain!' he said in his head. 'Wonderful!'
Josh wasn't being sarcastic about this. He LOVED rain.
Within minutes, it was pouring. While Josh was watching the rain some boys came up behind him.
"Hey you!" a voice said. Josh turned around and found three boys wearing some Hogwarts robes. They all looked big.
"Yes?" Josh asked.
"I like your style!" a red head said. "The name's Brendan Fletcher!"
"It's Josh Bates!" Josh said.
"Cool!" the boy said. "My father was in Slytherin-" Josh gulped. "and he, like me, wanted to wipe out all Mudbloods!"
"What's a Mudblood?" Josh asked with a puzzled look. He was still thinking about what Brendan had said before. Slytherin. Josh had heard about that house. That house was evil.
"A Mudblood," Brendan explained. "Is a witch or wizard with muggle parents! Also, we want to kill off orphans. Cause late at night, those little babies cry about missing their parents!"
Josh got up. "I'm an orphan!"
"Well then," said Brendan. "We are enemies! Come on boys!"
The three left and Josh turned back around. Mudbloods? Enemies? All of these things went through his mind. One thing he knew, was that Brendan was evil.

Amy-chan
October 23rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
Crystal heard some talk about 'mudbloods' and orphans outside. All of it sounded like nonsense to her. Nobody had control over who their parents were, or whether or not they even knew their parents. Brendan sounded like a total idiot.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 24th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Lavender heard the conversation as well, and she narrowed her eyes.
Orphan... Lavender thought. Such a terrible thing to be...
Velvet, sensing Lavender's sadness, lifted her head from Crystal's lap and meowed with sympathy. Lavender smiled in response.
Oh well...you cant change whats already happened. No matter how terrible it may be...

Amy-chan
October 24th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Crystal couldn't believe what she had heard in her head. Nobody could find out,or else they'd think she was out of her mind. But then again, all of the friends sitting next to her had walked through a wall to get here... "You have an..an incredible cat," she repeated to Lavender, still too astonished to say anything else.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 24th, 2004, 09:16 AM
"Thank you..." Lavender said, smiling slightly. Lavender looked at her cat, curled up contently on Crystal's lap. "She is my best friend...and she has been for a long time..."

Amy-chan
October 24th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Crystal wondered how long it would be before she got to Hogwarts. She wondered what the symbols on her letter's envelope meant. She wondered about how to do magic. She wondered whether speculation about witches and wizards was true. She wondered whether there would be many bullies like Brendan at Hogwarts.And she wondered what the magical school would be like and what would be in store for her there.She wished she could just stop wondering and savor this quiet moment,with friends all around her,a merry fire,and a new life ahead of her.

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 09:59 AM
<OOC>Alright all, sorry for my absence, I had a fall-break vacation to take care of. Would anyone mind catching me up quickly?<OOC>

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:03 AM
OOC: and while you're at it, do the same for me, will ya?

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 10:04 AM
OOC: Im assuming we're still on the train, i just got back myself...
IC: I had began sleeping in the compartment, the ride just seemed to go on, and on, and on.

Amy-chan
October 24th, 2004, 10:05 AM
OOC:We're just on the train. You haven't really missed anything.
IC:Crystal saw a streak of lightning split the sky and heard thunder explode in her ears. 'When will the storm clear?' she thought, although she loved storms and didn't want it to end.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:08 AM
I was wandering around the train, and I saw somebody musing about the storm that had recently hit. I must have been asleep I thought, though I enjoyed storms..

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 10:11 AM
"Wha!?" I yelled in shock as the thunder boomed, waking me up. I got up out of my seat, the went to explore the train, since I couldnt sleep anymore.

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 10:14 AM
I was tucked away in an empty compartment, in the corner farthes from the door. Mother had confiscated my knives and such but I'd still managed to palm my favorite, a five-inch switchblade this morning. I played with it, tossing it up and catching it by the point absentmindedly as I read on of the books I'd filched from my brother's cache.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:16 AM
a sudden reflection of light caught my eye, and I looked over to see a boy my age messing around with a switchblade. i was curious, but I did not approach him..

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 10:18 AM
I glanced into each compartment as I walked by, looking at the students concealed in each. As I approached my 10th or so compartment, I tripped over the carpet and fell flat on my face.
"I hate being clumsy," I said to myself as I got back up.

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 10:32 AM
As the knife twirled down yet again, the train rocked. The motion threw my arm forward and the razor-sharp point, stained red from so much use, dug into my arm. Blood splattred the book and I cursed loudly, saying "Bloody hell." It wasn't the pain, indeed, it felt good. Ever since my mom had returned, I hadn't been able to indulge. Instead, I'd ruined a perfectly good book. That was despicable, almost unforgiveable in fact.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:38 AM
OOC: adamant's starting to scare me....

IC: I shuddered slightly, then moved back toward my own compartment, hoping to be able to sleep for a while...

when I got there, I found that the empty areas that David and I had left were taken by a pair of slytherin members. They looked up, noticing that oneo fthe occupants were back, and despite the wolf like glare I was giving them, they wouldn't budge..

"well well, if it isn't the wolf girl. been playing fetch with your master?" one of them, a boy slightly older than me jeered.

parallelzero
October 24th, 2004, 10:56 AM
OOC: he's starting to scare me too... Oo;
IC: I decided to go back to my compartment, satisfied with my look around.
Before I went back in, I heard the boys comment about that girl. I then walked into the compartment.
"So who are you guys?" I asked, glaring at the on ein my seat. "And I wouldn't be making fun of people, 'cause Ive got a million things I could say 'bout you."

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 11:04 AM
<OOC>Oh, never you worry. With my current plans, this will only last through the end of first year.<OOC>

Sighing, I rummaged around in my bag, looking for a rag. After finding one, I mopped the book up as best as I could, then quickly bound my arm. Repocketing the knife, I got up and went for a quick stroll down the corridor. At least, those were my plans. I founs somewhat of a confrontation a ways down the corridor, blocking my way forward.

Flygon trainer
October 24th, 2004, 11:25 AM
"so, the puppy has a guardian?" one of the slytherian members laughed. "figures. I guess she's been kicked too many times and can't take care of herself anymore."

At this, I felt anger rising in me, and my non-vilont nature could get replaced rather quickly..