PDA

View Full Version : Question: What?

ShinjisLover
December 3rd, 2009, 05:54 PM
What happened to being able to delete blog entries completely? I can't do that anymore. Every time I try, I get this message:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=3519&pictureid=36507

Zet
December 3rd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Perhaps members can only soft-delete now, that's my guess.

ShinjisLover
December 3rd, 2009, 06:58 PM
I hate soft delete. It looks ugly. ><

Forever
December 3rd, 2009, 07:03 PM
Actually, we lost this power a while ago. Maybe a few months ago, idk, but I know it wasn't recent.

Besides, only you and upper staff can see soft-deleted entries, so why does it matter? :(

ShinjisLover
December 3rd, 2009, 07:26 PM
I can see it. >.>

I didn't try to delete anything until today. That's why I didn't notice.

Cherrim
December 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
It was only in the last month or two that we implemented this.

Long story short, we had an issue where someone massively broke the rules in a blog and deleted it before we could infract for it, so we had no proof. From then we decided not to let anyone delete entries since it's better safe than sorry. They're unsightly but it helps us keep the place running smoothly so... it's a small sacrifice to make, I think.

Tyrantrum
December 3rd, 2009, 07:38 PM
It was only in the last month or two that we implemented this.

Long story short, we had an issue where someone massively broke the rules in a blog and deleted it before we could infract for it, so we had no proof. From then we decided not to let anyone delete entries since it's better safe than sorry. They're unsightly but it helps us keep the place running smoothly so... it's a small sacrifice to make, I think.
That's completely understandable. I was trying to delete my blogs and noticed this too. I guess I'll just delete them using that.