PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Non-Supporters cannot self-moderate replies on blogs.

beauty. proletariat
December 8th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Non-Supporters cant self moderate replies on blogs.

Like delete post or edit or anything.

Only thing that is possible is quote, report, and reply.

Rukario
December 8th, 2009, 09:06 PM
yes.. and your question or problem with that?

beauty. proletariat
December 8th, 2009, 09:09 PM
I'm talking about your own replies. They cant delete their own posts, or even edit them D:

Mika
December 9th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I think what he's saying is that everywhere else on the site, member or supporter, you can moderate what you say by editing and fixing say a typo or soft deleting your post if you later deem it worthless. I know blogs are for supporters but members can moderate them and typos might really bother the poster if they care about that sort of thing. Myself, I would hate to have to post twice to say 'oh I forgot to mention this' when I could edit that in instead. ^^;

Melody
December 11th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Hmm...I don't think it could hurt to allow members to delete/edit their own comments at least. (as well as others' comments on their own blog, if they have one)

But, if the staff has a reason for not allowing those permissions, then I'm sure they'll gladly explain them to us.

Rukario
December 11th, 2009, 03:58 PM
we've set regular users to allow blog comment editing (of the their own comments).. as a temp test.. let us know if its working / how it goes.

beauty. proletariat
December 11th, 2009, 04:36 PM
I can confirm it works~

http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?bt=33350