• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How ya doin'?

mickey43

Mickey
Years
Hi, I'm Michael, I'm new here as you can guess, well I'm 15, from Ireland and have been a lifelong pokemon fan, ive played nearly all of the pokemon games for the handheld consoles and i found this website through searching for hacks to give me something else to play :D.

mickey43

Mickey
Years
Thanks you guys, but i have one question, what is a vCard? it says i can download one when i look at my contact info on my profile it says download vCard

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Thanks you guys, but i have one question, what is a vCard? it says i can download one when i look at my contact info on my profile it says download vCard

vCards are nothing important, and also nothing that serve much use unless you're an admin, I don't think. Not entirely sure what they're used for, but I wouldn't bother worrying about them if I were you. They have nothing to do with Pokemon, or anything like that.. so yeah. xD; Just ignore they're there, pretty much.

That aside, welcome to the forums, Mickey! \o/

Have fun around here!

Back