PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Pages : 1 [2]

Electric Hero
November 4th, 2004, 03:32 PM
In the beach I felt so cold , I turned around and saw a black creature and I unsheated my sword and summoned a really big lightning. After the thunder and the blinding light I saw millions of small dark creatures, "Pikachu come back!" I said while returning Pikachu into a white ball , called the 'Force Ball' , it is used to force pokemon return to a pokeball. I prepared myself to fight these creatures.

ooc: I'll be back at night, see ya

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
ooc: Was that really necessary? You don't need any special pokeball. You're takign a bit too much poetic license with this rp. YOu need to be more conservative.

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Kyra smiled. "I'm Kyra, I raise Psychic Pokemon. People tend to be intimidated by them, but it was them that saved me from the darkness within my soul. I dind't jave a great childhood..." she admitted quietly, thinking back to her days with her "parents".

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I smiled slightly, and said "then we have something in common. we both strongly dislike bug pokemon" as Umbreon hopped off my lap and walked over to the Espeon, staring at it intently, it's tail twitching. I recognised the position. He wanted to play. if the espeon didn't react, Umberon would pounce on it..

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Espeon playfully batted at Umbreon's nose. The Pokemon giggled and took up a playful stance as well.

"I've never seen Lavender so social!" Kyra laughed.

OOC: Yeah, it feels strange when my Pokemon don't have nicknames. SOrry, but they just have to!

PikaPal
November 4th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Sandslash and I entered the cave and gasped. Surrounding us were walls and walls of crystals and gems. "Its like a mine!" I said in awe. Looking ahead of me I saw a statue of a groudon. Walking over to it, I saw that underneath it was a brown colored orb. Without even thinking I pulled it out. Instantly I felt strange; like I was filled with some kind of power. Then I saw Groundon appear in front of me and he spoke. "You, chosen one of the ground element are here to fulfill your destiny," he said. "You are chosen to stop a dark force with your ground powers." I looked at the orb, and it suddenly went inside me! "What the-" I said. I started to glow and then, it stopped. I looked at Sandslash. "What was that?" I said, pointing at where the grounon had appeared and then dissappeared. Suddenly, a huge boulder that was where I was pointing moved and crashed. "What?" I said, confused. "Wait a minute, Groudon said that I had powers!" I realized. I moved my hands like a psychic pokemon using psybeam, and the earth split like an earthquake had struck! "cool!" I said. "Come on, Sandslash, lets go down to the bottom of the mountain," I said, and we left the jewel encased cave and went to the bottom (it was much easier now that I could move boulders and rocks around!). "I guess I should head to the city now," I said, returning Sandslash so that he could rest. "Thanks for the help, buddy," I said to him, then I began my trip to town.
OOC: is anyone at the pokecenter still??

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 04:51 PM
OOC: yeah, we're all at the pokemon center short of one.

IC: Umbreon backed off for a moment, then jumped at Espeon, in an attempt to pin her to the ground.

"yeah, Umbreon normally doesn't play with anybody except for my Murkrow." I said, wathing him to make sure he didn't try to hurt the espeon

PikaPal
November 4th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: did you guys all meet and are together at the center now? Sorry, I havent written in a while...

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 04:56 PM
OOC: Well I'm behind it. Sorry I haven't posted for a bit.

Kari nodded and headed out of the Pokemon Center. Her Pidgey rested on her shoulder. "So do you know of any good practice areas around here? I'm not very farmiliar with this area so I'll have to trust you on this." Kari slipped her bow off her back just in case. You could never be to careful espesually these days.

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I sat quietly as I heard of their childhoods. Lorelei was a good mother, she sure trie,d but the fact was that her job kept her very busy. And I had no father. SO often was left to a caretaker. Who wasn't very nice...

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Kyra grinned. "Lavender never really plays either. Only with me... We never really had many friends."

Raichu_tamer
November 4th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Actually, since I'm working, i probably shouldn't go too far from the center..." She indicated to her rubber gloves, and her apron, still on her.

"You guys could go behind the center, it looks okay there..." Zephyr stated, feeling a bit left out of the conversation.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Mable geelfully exclaimed, running behind the center, evidently very excited.

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Friends. When she said that, I remembered how lonely it was on Four Island. That was what everyone called it anyway. I never heard it's real name. It was always cold there, due to the icy cave just behind where I lived. My caretaker wasn't teh kindest person in the world, and would often keep me in there across the lake inside for hours as a "Punishment" Maybe that was how I developed my strength to freezing cold. I laughed bitterly as I wasn't sure whether I should thank or kill that caretaker should I see her again.

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Kyra smiled as Lavender began to hop around Umbreon, successfully shaking her off.

"Seems like we've all got interesting stories to tell..." she whispered.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"Great." Kari followed. She held her bow loosly. "Hey Zephyr why don't you you come along and practice with your staff?"

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"I guess we do." I said slowly. I was wondering vaguely how she knew I had a story and wondered breifly if her new psychic abilties allowed her to read my mind. I began to feel awkward at the thought.

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Kyra had indeed caught bits of what Sam was thinking, but she found she could tune out the thoughts. She didn't want to intrude any more than she already had, even though it had been accidental.

Her cheeks had heated up a bit as she thought about being able to read minds at will.

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Umbreon retreated, and crouched down, ready to cpounce on the Espeon again. I returned to silence, not wanting anything to do with the ice person..

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Not wanting my mind to be an open book to her, I focused hard and foudn I was able to put in place a mental barrier of ice, seeming to bring the cold air swhirling about me to a mental standpoint. For some reason my own powers of chill distrubed me. It reminded me a lot of that caretaker...

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I looked toward Kyra, and said "just curious, do you include your pokemon in battles?" since i was a battler myself, and I was raring for a fight..

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Kyra noticed the barrier form, and realized she'd been discovered. SHe blushed harder and muttered something under her breath before turning her eyes away from Sam, feeling quite ashamed.

She looked to Eclipse. "Yes, my Pokemon and I battle..."

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 07:03 PM
My eyes sparkeled slightly, and I said "so, want to battle? I won't use any dark moves, since that's unfair" I was personally rather eager, as her espeon seemed pretty strong..

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"I'd be interested to battle.' I offered, stepping forward. "My pokemon and I haven't gotten a descent battle in some time."

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"you sure you're up for it? cause I won't hold back agisnt ice pokemon" I said, getting ready to head outside, since battles couldn't happen inside the center.

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Kyra glowered. Hold back against her? Well well, she'd show this Eclipse... but not now, apparantly, as Sam seemed eager to battle.

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"I can handle it." I said confidentally as I followed her outside. " Besides, who said Ice pokemon were the only types I have? 'I grinned.

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"how many pokemon do you want to use in this match?" I asked, after getting outside, mentally planning a stratagy...

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"how about one on one? 'i suggested. " Cause I already know who Iwant to use."

Flygon trainer
November 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"you're on." i said, as Umbreon ran up, and prepared for battle.

OOC: just wanting a peice of info, is this like the pokemon game with 4 moves, or can we have more attacks?

Mew13
November 4th, 2004, 07:27 PM
OOC: I think more attacks. I hate the only being able to learn 4 moves dealio...

PikaPal
November 4th, 2004, 07:58 PM
OOC: ok, I guess you all have met...
IC: As I walked towards the center, I saw two trainers starting a pokemon battle. I wanted to go inside and heal my pokemon, but the trainers were right in front of the entrance, and I hated to go where people I didn't know could see me. I looked around for a way to go around them w/o being seen, but there was none. Sighing, I walked away from the center. "I need some rest, but I can come back," I said aloud to myself, "ans besides, I need to think for a while, anf the pokecenter is always so noisy." I decided to go to the beach to think.

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 03:20 AM
"Umbreon huh?" I grinned. "Good this will be easier than I thought." I threw out a pokeball and my blaziken popped out, ready for battle.

Mew13
November 5th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Kyra cringed a bit, remembering her "father's" obsession with fire Pokemon. He had a Blaziken as well...

Try not to think about it, Kyra. We escaped them long ago... came Lavender's small mindvoice.

And have been on the run ever since...

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Umbreon growled, but showed no fear. I mentally spoke a command, and Umbreon's yellow rings glowed, as Umbreon started with Confuse Ray. he knew what his next move would be, but it was the blaziken's turn...

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 12:39 PM
ooc: sorry I havent posted

ic: "**** creatures" I said as I slashed three of them and other creatures jumped on me , I was being absorbed by them! ..... I launched a yellow-blue ball of light into the sky, if another heir can come here to the beach , the ball was like a sign of help. I tried to slash them but I was absobed even to the hands , then I tried to shock them, to some creatures it worked for anothers no.

ooc: I dont know if I will come back just dont do too much with out me ... please

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM
As I made my way to the beach, I saw a ball of light. I hurried over, thinking that maybe someone was in danger. When I got there, I saw a bunch of creatures attacking someone! Thinking quickly, I used my powers to throw a huge boulder at them. The creatures suddenly vanished. I ran over to the boy to make sure he was ok. "You ok?" I asked, kneeling down beside him.

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 03:24 PM
BLaziken stumbled backward as the confuse ray hit. "Don't stand for that!" I said. "Youre much stronger than that,a nd you've handled it before. Let's show them a real attack! Use Earthquake!" Blaziken slamme dhis foot on teh ground, causing the earth to tremble greatly beneath everyone's feet.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Umbreon fell to the ground, and stayed there until the attack was over, but after it he jumped to his feet, launching a Toxic attack at the Blaziken.

OOC: pogi, you didn't answer my question. is this like a pokemon game, or can we have more than 4 moves?

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 04:07 PM
ooc:I think more than four moves is a good idea. It makes it seem more realistic in my opinion.

ic: Blaziken did a back flip narrowly missing the Toxic attack. "You're umbreon has all kinds of tricks." I growled. " So I guess it's stime we get rid of those annoying tricks. Blaziken, use safegaurd!" Blaziken flexed his arms and as he did,a protective barrier formed around him, protecting him from special conditions.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"nice trick. too bad it isn't quite good enough" I said, as Umbreon's eyes and rings started glowing. I waited for a moment, then said "umbreon, Psychic!" Umbreon complied with my order, and I waited for any shock that might occur that i had taught Umbreon a psy move.

OOC: and yes, Umbreon can learn psychic. not naturally, of course...

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"Blaziken, doubel team!" Blaziken suddenly turned into fifteen blazikens, one of which was taken down by the psychic attack but proved to not be the real one. "Blazikens, use Brick Break!" The remaining Blazikens charged in, their fists out in front of them as they prepared to pummel the Umbreon hard with their fighting Type superiority.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I winced, but i knew there was nothing I could do. I was out of avalible moves. I wasn't able to teach Umbreon Protect. Umbreon selected one of the Blaziken and used Psychic again, but it wasn't much of an attack, as he was getting ready to endure the blow... i could only hope the ultra-high defence would help..

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 04:28 PM
To my suprise, the psychic attack cliupped my blaziken, cancelling out teh double team. The attack still continued however, and the Brick break hit Umbreon Hard, sending it tumbling. Still, It wasn't as hard as it owuld have been it the last psychic attack had hit a clone instead of clipping the original, and I couldn't help but curse my rotten luck. Blaziken's attack had done some serious damage anyway, but I had counted on it to be a finisher. But it looked like this fight might go on jsut a bit longer.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Umbreon unsteadily got to it's feet, and I knew it couldn't last much longer. I immediatly said "umbreon, Moonlight, now!" Umbreon's rings glowed once again, and i watched it's health rise, and Umbreon was more than ready to fight again.

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 04:36 PM
ooc: technically Moonlight shouldn't have worked since not even star light reaches the earth anymore in this rp, but I'll let it slide.

ic:"Then we'll ahve to make sure that doesn't happen again. Blaziken, Use Sunny Day!" blaziken sent a flare into teh sky and everything was suddenly bright as day, illuminating teh battle feild and everything around us. Many people stopped in their tracks, thinking the curse had lifted, before seeing it was only my blaziken and continued on dissapointed. " Now use DOuble Team again, and follow up with another Brick Break!" Blaziken did as he was told, again multiplying into fifteen and charging into another Brick Break.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 04:39 PM
OOC: actually, with R/S/FR/LG rules it depends on the weather if recovery moves like Moonlight and Morning Sun work...

IC: "I don't think so. Umbreon, Faint Attack!" I called. Umbreon dissapeared for a moment, then slammed into one of the Blazikens, which obviously had to be the real one.

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 04:43 PM
ooc: yeah, but you know how I like to have a sense of realism. Which was why it was a flare when he used sunny day.

ic:Fortunately since it was a dark move it didn't hurt, and instead Blaziken used this opportunity to grab umbreon and jumped up into the air. "Use Siesmic Toss!" Blaziken came down hard, slamming Umbreon onto the ground jsut before they were to hit.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Umbreon got to his feet, but finally collapsed, and I knew this fight wasn't going to continue. "you're a pretty good trainer" I said as i picked up Umbreon. it seemed okay, just incapable of fighting any more...

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"No." I said. "I just happen to have a really good blaziken. I have to say you did pretty good yourself. Normally dark types don't last so long against Blaziken." I said.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I stayed silent at that, getting a Max Revive out and spraying it on Umbreon. it took a few moments, but finally it's rings started slowing again, and he woke up and hopped out of my arms, landing on the ground, sitting next to my feet as he watched the Blaziken, his tail twitching as it was earlier.

"sadly, losing in battle tends to lead to stupidity streaks" I finally said as I watched the Umbreon.

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"I don't understand." I said. Meanwhile my Blaziken watched th little Umbreon Curiously now that the fight was over.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"umbreon, for some reason, now thinks that the Blaziken is perfectly safe, and Umbreon wants to play..." I said, as Umbreon crouched down, ready to see if he could hop onto the Blaziken's shoulder...

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Oh." I grinned. Blaziken seemed to under stand as well and with her own smile she crouched down towards the umbreon and moved one of her shoulders forward for Umbreon to jump on.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Umbreon jumped forward and hopped onto the Blaziken's shoulder, quickly steadying himself. he was pretty tired, but you would have never guessed it by how he was acting.

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 05:26 PM
ooc: I felt like making my blaziekn a girl for some reason. Can't imagine why. :\

ic: Blaziken stood up carefully, not wanting to dislodge teh Umbreon now sitting on her shoulder. She scratched it gently behind the ears, smiling at it out of the corner of her eye.

"Blaziken seems ot really have taken a liking to your Umbreon." I noticed. " I guess she was really impressed with it's strength in battle."

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: was that sarcastic?

IC: "I've had it since the beginning of my pokemon adventures. It's been my sole friend for longer than I can remember. That's why I don't put it in a pokeball unless I absoloutly have to." I said, smiling slightly. Umbreon yawned, and started working on figuring out a way to curl around the Blaziken's neck without seeming too akward..

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Blaziken could see the that Umbreon was tired and leaned forward slightly, giving the Umbreon a little mroe room on her shoulders to rest.

" I'm much the same way with blaziken, although I raise mostly ice types and I sometimes return her to her ball if I'm heading somewhere that would be very rough on her. I just came back froma snow covered mountain for example, and her internal heat would have melted any snow that got on her, which wouldn't have been good for her health."

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"normally, thanks ot the lack of light, I don't need to return Umbreon to her pokeball unless she's injured. even then it's a pain to get her in the pokeball" i said with a slight laugh. Umbreon curled up and gradually dozed off, and I knew Murkrow would be back soon..

Raichu_tamer
November 5th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: For the first time EVER, even I'm lost now... Does anyone feel like filling me in on what's going on? :nervous:

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 05:49 PM
BLaziken raised her arms to support the sleeping dark type, and sat down quetly by teh center. Teh warmth onteh back of her neck was making her drowsy too and ina matter of moments she was resting forward in her lap, sleeping as soundly as the Umbreon still wrapped around her neck. As she passed into slumber, the flare she had sent up earlier faded, leaving only the city lights to illuminate them. " Man, blaziken really likes that Umbreon." I said. "she normally doesn't take such a liking so quickly. She must be really impressed with it's battling skill."

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"I personally don't see what was so impressive. Umbreon hardly did any damage at all" I said, as I felt talons bite into my shoulder, causing me to wince slightly. I knew Murkrow had taken a perch on my shoulder, but it was rather painful to have her there at the moment..

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"But the thing is every other dark type went down after just one brick break attack." I explained. " And she was hit with a psychic attack. Normally that never happens. Plus it dodged her second Brick Break. it lasted through three hits from her before going down, and to my BLaziken that is very impressive. And I get the impression she also likes your Umbreon's drive to succeed."

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"guess we won't know for sure unless our pokemon learn to talk." I said, managing to keep myself from mentioning the new bond i had between me and my pokemon.

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"Well I don't know about you but I rescently ahve aquired this weird abiltiy to communicate with my pokemon." I said. "I could always ask her." I said.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I looked at him curiously, before saying as causually as I could "they look too peaceful at the moment. I think Umbreon at the least won't like being awakened. trust me, waking Umbreon up is the worst thing you could do, the power of illusion is scary.."

Pogiforce-14
November 5th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"I had no intention of waking them." I said. " Besides, they look too peaceful to disturb. It almost looks like one of those moments were you can't help but go 'awe'." I grinned.

Flygon trainer
November 5th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"Umbreon's going to be stiff later. cause he's got the same odds of waking up anytime soon as a snorlax does." I said with a slight laugh.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 09:08 PM
As I made my way to the beach, I saw a ball of light. I hurried over, thinking that maybe someone was in danger. When I got there, I saw a bunch of creatures attacking someone! Thinking quickly, I used my powers to throw a huge boulder at them. The creatures suddenly vanished. I ran over to the boy to make sure he was ok. "You ok?" I asked, kneeling down beside him.

"yea I'm fine" I said, then my Pikachu got out himself from the weird pokeball "PIIKAAA!!!" he yelled, "I'm sorry Pikachu" "PPIIII!" and I looked at the floor. Then a giant dark creature that looked like a Mug appeared from no where, "oh crap , Pikachu?" Pika!" he said shaking his head, I prepared my sword and asked the one who saved me "thanks , are you a chosen one of the Legendary Pokemon?" I said as my Pikachu made a thunderbolt to the enemy creature.

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 09:12 PM
"Yes," I replied, staring at the boy. "Are you?" Then I looked at the creature that had appeared. "Where are all these coming from?" I wondered. I released my sandslash, wanting to help out as much as I could.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 09:18 PM
"yes I am, I'm the 'heir' of Lightning" I said as I tried to slash the creature but it looked like it hasn't been damaged.

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"I'm the heir of Ground," I said, having my pokemon slash at it with its claws. I used my powers to send a crack thru the earth and sent rocks flying at it. Nothing seemed to work.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 09:22 PM
My sword shined more when I pointed to the creature, then I slashed vertically the ground making a blue wave against the creature, the creature was divided in two now. "crap"

PikaPal
November 5th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Now there were two! I couldn't believe it! "Did you get any special powers?" I asked the boy, now attacking the second one along with my sandslash.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 09:30 PM
I sheated my sword and I made a ball between my hands and launched it against the first creature and it just moved like two inches, "well I got them anyway" I said as I unsheated my sword again.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 04:50 AM
OOC: Pogi and FT were battling but I think its over now. PikaPal is on the beach. And Max is on the beach to battling something. Right now we're outside of the Pokemon Center I think. Correct me if any of this is wrong.

Pogiforce-14
November 6th, 2004, 12:09 PM
ooc: Max, I'll ask you one last time to not take such free license with the rp. You're spitting out enemies like an assembly line, and it degrades the environment of the RP.

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 02:40 PM
OOC: I was grounded! I am in frount of the pokecenter!
Paige watched the umbreon and laughed a little...........

Raichu_tamer
November 6th, 2004, 05:20 PM
OOC: I'll do my best to jump back in without disrupting anything :\

IC: Mable took hold of her longbow, and aimed the unloaded weapon at a tree.

"So, when are we going to start?" She asked, putting it down at her feet now.

PikaPal
November 6th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Seeing the boy do that, I guessed he did have powers. "Ok, I'll take that as a yes," I said, as the creatures were suddenly gone. "By the way, I'm Nichole," I said, extending my hand.

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Paige walked up to the dark holder and said "hi"

Electric Hero
November 6th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I shaked hands with Nichole "Hi, I'm Max" I asid as I put my sword on my shoulder.

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 07:48 AM
once Paige said hi to the two strangers she went to their pokemon and started playing with them.

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 10:42 AM
OOC: Bah, where are we? I'm totally lost.....

Flygon trainer
November 7th, 2004, 10:43 AM
OOC: the battle between Pogi and I is finished (he won, of course) and now Umbreon is sleeping on top of Blaziken, and we're just outside the center.

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Kyra nodded to herself, prepared to battle either of the two now that she had thier strategies in her mind.

Lavender smiled, climbing into Kyra's lap. THe girl responded with a small head pat.

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I walked up to Kyra now, smiling. "So are we battling now? I gope you don't mind if Blaziken doesn't participate." I grinned, pointing at the sleeping fire type. " she's a little tired right now."

Flygon trainer
November 7th, 2004, 11:38 AM
I was about to speak, since i knew my Houndoom had been edging for a battle, but I decided otherwise. there would be another time..

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 11:40 AM
"um hello did you say battle?" Paige's vines sproted out of her back and she had to hide them with her hands.....

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"We should start now." Takes an arrow out of her quiver and aims at a leaf hanging from the tree. After aiming carefully she released the arrow and hit the leaf directly in the center. She steps aside. "Your turn."

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 01:38 PM
the vines kept growing even though paige tryed to stop them she hoped the others wouldn't notice

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Kyra grinned. "You sure you're ready to take on the Psychic element?" she grinned.

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Maybe." I grinned. "But I won't know unless I try, huh?"

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Another one on one?" Kyra asked, taking a Pokeball from her belt.

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 05:11 PM
'Fine with me." I siad, returning to the other side of the battlefeild and pulling my own pokeball.

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Right then, let's do it: Hitari!"

A Xatu popped out of the Pokeball she was holding. Kyra smiled, ready to take anything on.

PikaPal
November 7th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"I hope those creatures are done popping outta no where," I said, looking around worridely, "but I think those are just a warm up for whats to come." I looked down at sandslash, and saw that he was hurt. "Oh my gosh!" I said, "we'd better get you to a pokecenter." I returned him and turned to Max. "Your Pikachu looks tired. You wanna come?"

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Alright then sneazel, you're up!" I said, releasing the Dark/ Ice type form his ball.he flexed his clawed hands, preparing for battle. According to Type line up, Sneazel had a major advantage, but I had learned form teh previous battle that advantages weren't everything...

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Kyra cursed under her breath. "Alright, Hitari! Let's begin with a Night Shade attack!"

The Xatu obeyed, a beam of darkness irradiating from her body.

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 06:18 PM
A ghost move?! "Dodge that quickly!" Sneazel tried to dodge, but was just as suprised as I was and was hit hard. The super effective hit sent him flying back. "Counter attack with an icey wind!" Sneazel nodded, spitting out some blood before swiping his claws, sending a powerful gust of wind full of small ice particles flying in the Zatu's direction.

Flygon trainer
November 7th, 2004, 06:20 PM
OOC: what? Dark is super effective aginst ghost, and Night shade can't Super effective shot anyway becasue it does damage equal to the user's level..

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 06:22 PM
But Dark is also weak to Ghost, just like psychic is weak to ghost and yet Ghost is weak to psychic as well. ghost weaknesses tend to loop like that. If I was wrong, oh well, what's done is done.

Flygon trainer
November 7th, 2004, 06:25 PM
OOC: if that was true Sableye would be x4 weak to ghost, and it's not ghost that's weak to psychic, it's poison, that's why the ghastly family can be SE by psy moves

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 06:28 PM
ooc:Didn't know Gengar and such were part poison. :\ But we're off topic. :\

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Hitari was hit hard, but managed to blast some of the ice away with a gust attack.

"Use a Psybeam!" Kyra cried.

Hitari obeyed again, throwing a highly consentrated beam of psychic energy at the Sableye.

Flygon trainer
November 7th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OOC: well, I can't do anything.

IC: I wathced the battle with vauge intrest, wondering why the Xatu was using a psy move aginst a dark type.. and why I didn't add Sneasel to my group..

Pogiforce-14
November 7th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Sneazel stood there, allowing the psychic attack to bounce right off. "use faint Attack!" Sneazel disappeared form view before appearing right in Xatu's face and slashing with his claws.

Mew13
November 7th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Hitari only smiled.

"Psywave!!" she said aloud.

Night shade! came the mental command.

Hitari responded to the mental command, using Nightshade instead of Psywave.

Flygon trainer
November 7th, 2004, 10:24 PM
By now, I had dissapeared into the shadows, and I wandered, alone. After what seemed like a long time, I heard a voice behind me. "why?" I turned, and saw Absol, having followed me the whole time. "why do you run from them?" he asked.

"I am diffrent from them, they are diffrent from I. they have dreams, a heart, a soul. I...." I didn't continue. I had a feeling he already knew.

I watched as his red eyes looked straight into mine, an unblinking gaze that would have sent chills through a normal person's back. not me. I had been with the darkness too long. "and this compels you to run away? You showed no fear toward the Tyranitar. You do not fear the darkness, but you detest the light. if you are to fufill your destiny, you must concour your hatred."

"It is not something that can be accomplished in a day" I said as I moved on, blunging further and further into inky blackness. to everyone else at least, I could see perfectly.

"Is it?" Absol said, but did not press the matter. to anyone that may have been watching, it simply looked like a girl beign followed by her Absol. no voices, nothing.

OOC: having more than 1 charecter rocks

Pogiforce-14
November 8th, 2004, 09:25 AM
ooc: Whatever. Tell that to teh guy who contorls both a mage celestial and a werewolf with a funky attitude about baby raising. :\

ic: "Use another fiant attack!" Sneazel disappeared again and reappeared behind Xatu this time, slashing at it's wings.

edit: Also, I should probably reiterate that it is not your typical really dark night sort of darkness. it is an area completely devoid of light. Which is why the ony way anyone could see is through electricity or fire. You're character seeing in the dark is not a power that can be granted by the orb as the darkness is a source of evil, and it's not simply the 'used to seeing in the dark" sort of thing since there is no light at all to see with. Even the darkest places at night have some light in them. THat is the only reason why anything can see at night.

To sum it up, to have you're character able to see through the dark haze is rather unfair. :\

Flygon trainer
November 8th, 2004, 01:27 PM
OOC: okay, so weakness/strengths for my charecter are like this:

Weaknesses:

pity poor in battle
has no special abilities
is totally blind, unable to see in light or darkness
is unable to own a non-dark pokemon
is a girl, therefore psychicly weak anyway

Strengths:

None/zip/nada/absoloutly nothing.

wow, so I've got another useless charecter.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Paige watched their battle, then seeing the other girl leave so she followed her........

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"oh yeah, my Pikachu needs a good rest, right Pikachu?" I said to Nichole and Pikachu agreed and we walked in the Pokemon Center.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Paige followed the girl and her absol and waited...........

Flygon trainer
November 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"you have somebody behind you." I heard the absol say to me. I spun around, and relaxed when I saw the girl. "well, hello. who are you?" I asked in an icy tone

Pogiforce-14
November 8th, 2004, 06:36 PM
OOC: okay, so weakness/strengths for my charecter are like this:

Weaknesses:

pity poor in battle
has no special abilities
is totally blind, unable to see in light or darkness
is unable to own a non-dark pokemon
is a girl, therefore psychicly weak anyway

Strengths:

None/zip/nada/absoloutly nothing.

wow, so I've got another useless charecter.

Let's try to even this up a bit.

Weaknesses (supposed): Is not a poor trainer. Currently the only trainer besides Sam himself who has earned the blaziken's respect.

Has special abilities, just doesn't know how to use them.

Is not totally blind. Natural Darkness still exists and she can have her vision in that.

Is not stereotyped into being psychicly weak just because she's a girl.

Can own non-dark pokemon if she so chooses so long as her dark types out number an other single type.

Strengths: A crafty battler. Control of natural Darkness, basically making her like Raven from Teen Titans. is actually potentially one of the most deadliest characters if her powers are used properly. But of course, like all the other characters, she will have to learn them over time.

So you're character is better than you think. You're jsut choosing to downgrade her roll, which honestly isn't helping you any. :\

Flygon trainer
November 8th, 2004, 07:04 PM
OOC: Natural darkness is very rare from what you said. And the umbreon fight is only because you LET me have a chance. the reason I said no non darks is because part of her new abilities makes it so that her dark pokemon become a bit stronger(not by much, but it's noticable for her), but no other type will obey her.

bleh... also, I find it kinda ironic that this dark spell is created by a dark lord, and my charecter has dark powers and still can't see through it...

I feel so ill right aobut now...

PikaPal
November 8th, 2004, 08:22 PM
As max and I entered the center, I saw several trainers inside. I wondered if possibly they too had an orb like Max and I did. Nurse Joy took Sandslash too check up on it and make sure it was ok and I sat down near the trainers.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Nurse Joy took my Pikachu and started to heal him, meanwhile I sat down next to Nichole, "do you know all this trainers?" I asked to Nichole

PikaPal
November 8th, 2004, 08:28 PM
"No," I said, "I wonder if they're like us, though. They look different from other trainers."

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"yea....... I hope that they are like us....I think" I said looking at them.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 09:21 AM
OOC: Natural darkness is very rare from what you said. And the umbreon fight is only because you LET me have a chance. the reason I said no non darks is because part of her new abilities makes it so that her dark pokemon become a bit stronger(not by much, but it's noticable for her), but no other type will obey her.

bleh... also, I find it kinda ironic that this dark spell is created by a dark lord, and my charecter has dark powers and still can't see through it...

I feel so ill right aobut now...

ooc:That is essentially my point though. The point in teh dark character not being able to see through teh darkness spell without light despite the dark powers is because that abiltiy to see through his spell would put the dark character and teh dark lord at the same level. The point of the plot, however, is that it takes all of them to bring teh darkness lord down.

And what teh darkness lord stands for is darkness in teh sense of evil, while your darkness is in teh sense of the element.

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 09:24 AM
OOC: you've confused me to no end by now.

IC: Umbreon stirred and woke up, realising immediatly that his owner wasn't there. he hopped off the Blaziken, and got ready to take off, by using the glowing rings on his sides and front to see.

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 01:29 PM
"hello darkness........." Paige gently said in a venom filled tone

PikaPal
November 9th, 2004, 03:01 PM
OOC: ok, whos all in the center still?

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 05:19 PM
The girl now had my full attention. now that i was back in the range of the lights, i could see her as long as she wasn't toward the light. "who the heck are you?" i demanded.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 05:44 PM
ooc: then let me simplify: For the sake of the plot, please don't have you're character see in the dark. At least not as well as you said she did.

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"I am Paige like you I have a orb I am the orb of grass" I said as two ravors like leaf blades came out of my wrist "and I was wondering If you are a friend or a foe?"

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"it entierly depends. are you a friend of darkness or light?" I said, no fear showing.Absol appeared nearby, but made no move to inturrupt the conflict.

PikaPal
November 9th, 2004, 06:50 PM
OOC: is everyone at the center still?

Mew13
November 9th, 2004, 07:09 PM
"Hitari!! Wing Attack!"

Hitari's wings were suddenly like razors, slashing at every inch of Sneazle the POkemon could get at.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 07:11 PM
ooc: Sneazel attacked from behind. :\

ic: After his behind attack, Sneazel threw up his arms to fend off the wings, grunting each time they hit, leaving cutgs and abbrasions on his skin. "use metal claw!" ONe of Sneazels claws started to glow and as soon as there was an opening he coutnerattacked.

Mew13
November 9th, 2004, 07:16 PM
OOC: THat doesn't mean Hitari couldn't use Wing Attack...

BIC: Hitari was hurt badly by the attack, though she refused to go down. Kyra grimaced at her pokemon's strength, knowing the battle was far from over.

"Hitari, don't be giving up on me yet! Try a Fly attack!"

With that, the Xatu was high in the air, almost daring the Sneazle below her to attempt any attack.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I grimaced, as did my sneazel. We both knew he had no attacks to reach that high. All we could do was prepare for when teh Xatu attacked.

Mew13
November 9th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Hitari screeched, shooting downwards so quickly she was a literal blur of color. Kyra watched smugly as her Xatu's perfect aim began to take effect.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Sneazel raised it's arms in a defensive maneuver, but it didn't stop all the damage and he was knocked back sliding across the ground as he was hit. He raised himself up onto his elbow, glaring angrily at the Xatu.

Mew13
November 9th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Hitari smiled, that is, if a bird could smile. She screeched again and let loose another Wing Attack on Kyra's command.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Sneazel raised his arms again, and began to grimace as he started loosing feeling in his arms. I coudl tell we had to turn this battle around, or it would be a total loss. "Try icy wind!" Sneazel swugn his arm as best he could and launched an Icy wind attack.

Mew13
November 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Hitari threw out a Gust attack, responding to a mental command from Kyra. THe attack managed to deflect some of the icy wind, but not all.

Pogiforce-14
November 9th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Teh deflected parts of the attack doubled back on Sneazel. He was too weak to block teh attack, and he was hit with his own attack, turning him into a block of ice. I whinced at how that must ahev struck his pride, being taken down by his own attack like that. I begrudgingly held out his ball, returning him to thaw out.

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"they say some plants only bloom in the moon light so I say dark........"

Mew13
November 10th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Kyra rushed over to Hitari and tended to her POkemon's wounds quickly. She hugged the Xatu in congratulations before returning her friend.

SHe looked up to Sam. "That was a wonderful battle," she said quietly.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 02:15 PM
"then I am not your enemy, but not a friend either" I said, turning and starting to walk away. Umbreon had been absorbed in the battle, and for now had forgotten about it's trainer.

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Paige used vine whip to hold the girl there "let me travel with you"

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"if you want. Just expect to be considered no more than a follower." I said, trying to break free form the vines.

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"thanxs and I will also concider you no less I will not call myself friend ether"

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"mind getting the vines off me?" I said with no emotion in my voice, as i picked a pokeball from my belt.

Pogiforce-14
November 10th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Kyra rushed over to Hitari and tended to her POkemon's wounds quickly. She hugged the Xatu in congratulations before returning her friend.

SHe looked up to Sam. "That was a wonderful battle," she said quietly.

"yeah." I sighed. "Although I doubt Sneazel was happy about it. he's proud about his dark type strengths."

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"sorry......." Paige pulled out scyther and rode on his back............

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I sent out Murkrow as he flew ahead, scouting otu the area. I wanted to find my laptop that somebody had stolen from me a while ago, and between Murkrow and Houndoom, I could find just aobut anything.

Back with the others, Umbreon yipped, pretty much asking the pair if they knew where Eclipse had taken off to. Finally losing paitence, he ran over to the still sleeping Blaziken and batted at her lightly with his paw.

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Paige watched carefully this girl was not like other humans she was a wolf a lone wolf........... she choose to be alone Paige wish she had that choice.............

Mew13
November 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Kyra nodded. "Hitari isn't one to lose a battle, none of my Pokemon are."

Pogiforce-14
November 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM
"Well then how about a rematch?" I said. " Sneazel may be out, but I still ahve plenty of others. We can make it a full party battle this time."

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Paige watched the girl she was kind Paige could tell but very strong willed..............

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 12:57 PM
OOC;Um Mable where are you. Have you left the RP?

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Seeing that he was not getting the attentions of the humans or Blaziken, Umbreon took a very deep breath, and let out an ear-peircing screech, in a final, desperate attempt to get thier attention.

I kept moving, well out of range of the Umbreon's screech. finally, Murkrow gave a low caw, gesturing at a boy with a pitch black laptop in his hands. Murkrow flew up into the air, preparing to deliver a powerful assult on the human boy..

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Paige nodded at syther and he quickly held down the boy and hoped that murcrow would attack soon..............

Pogiforce-14
November 11th, 2004, 01:52 PM
OOC: I must have missed that part FT, cause I thought oyu took Umbreon with you.:\

ic: I turned to the sound, startled by it's suddenness. Blaziken, who was in a closer proximity, covered her ears to keep the sound out.

Mew13
November 11th, 2004, 03:05 PM
OOC: Ah man, I am soooo unbelievably lost...

Pogiforce-14
November 11th, 2004, 03:21 PM
ooc:I challenged you to a rematch, but then Eclipse's umbreon screamed and got my attention.

Mew13
November 11th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Kyra's head snapped tword the screech as well.

"Maybe we'd better put the match on hold..." she said quietly.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Paige's syther held down the boy woth enormous force............

Pogiforce-14
November 11th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"Why is that thing screaming? "I declared in annoyance, my ears starting to ring.

Mew13
November 11th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"I don't know..." Kyra muttered, clasping her hands to her ears. "But I'm getting a headache..."

Raichu_tamer
November 11th, 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC: Sorry, my comp has been in a terrible mood, would it be too much trouble if anyone could tell me what's happened, and where I am?

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: I spent a good 48 hours trying to get umbreon to get your guy's attention! sheesh!!!

IC: umbreon, finally getting thier attention, stopped the screech attack, then turned to the Blaziken, explaining that it's trainer was missing. Naturally, it was in the usual pokemon language. He added, in a lower tone, that without him around, Eclipse got very, very dangerous.

Murkrow dove down, slamming into the boy, sending him aginst the wall, blood smearing where he landed. the laptop flew out of his hands, and i easily caught it, as I orderd Murkrow into a relentless assult on the boy.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Paige laughed a little at the boys pain "may I help" she said while giant leaf razors came out of her wrists!

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"certainly. but only with pokemon. direct contact is for the more worthy targets." I said with an evil smile as Murkrow picked up the boy and started flying straight up. "now, have your Scyther slash, but not kill. the loss of a limb wouldn't hurt.. much."

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I let syther slash himthen I sent out bellsprout "don't be fooled by her apperance... Bellsprout use sword dance!" the bellsprout's petals grew longer and sharper and she began spinning in a blind fury!

Pogiforce-14
November 11th, 2004, 05:33 PM
ooc: You two are psychotic. O_o edit: I'm sick and dying of a cold, so you can't expect me to find every single detail.

ic: Blasiken got up, with the umbreon still on her shoulder, and made motions toward teh dark forest. she seemed urgent, and I had a feeling she wanted me to follow her. I nodded and with her hands flaming to light the way, I followed her into the woods, trying to find whatever she wanted me to find. What a search this would be.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Paige laughed a little then got on with the attack "we have one thing in common revenge!"
OOC: I think that Fly's umbreon wants you to like find her trainer!

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 05:39 PM
OOC: pogi.. look at my 3rd latest post, counting this one...

IC: "apparently." I said, as Murkrow dropped the human, and leaving him as a big splat on the ground. "in fact, I think that we're so alike, that there's something I want to show you." I said, walking towards a code panel nearby.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"cool!" Paige followed her over to the code pannel........

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I quickly entered the code, and a hidden dorr nearby slid open, revealing stairs leading down in a spiral. "after you" i said, stepping aside.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I walked down slightly nervous but I could get out of anything she threw at me...........

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 05:52 PM
When we got to the botton, the entire room was nearly dark, with the only light being from several active computers. at the end of the room was a massive capsule, with several injecting capsules mounted on robot arms nearby. "this is my laborotory. Here, I can create Shadow Pokemon to use as I please." I said with a wicked smile.

Pogiforce-14
November 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
As we walked through the forest Blaziken found a door outlined in teh rock. She quickly ran in and I ran in behind her. There were stairs, which I found mildly surprising as I continued deeper down.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"well that is very cool......" Paige was happily watching her she was so smart!

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Umbreon followed blaziken, getting a chilled feeling. Eclipse never came here. unless...

I moved toward the capsule, saying "so, do you have any pokemon that you would rather have as a Shadow Pokemon?"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"maybe Breloom he is a wimp but............let me think"

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"take as long as you like. there is nothing to fear here, not to a friend of the shadows" I said, movign toward a computer as i began typing on it, preparing the shadow pokemon process.

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 08:36 PM
ooc: hey, tell me ,evrybody, what are you locations, this is getting confusing.

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 10:00 PM
OOC: Paige and pogi's charecter have both entered Eclipse's secret lab where she creates Shadow pokemon, but when she's not being bezerk, it's a crime lab.

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 12:53 PM
OOC: the others I don't know where they are??
"oh I don't know I hear that shadows are uncontrolable........"

Flygon trainer
November 12th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I sent out my Mightyena, and in an ice cold voice, I ordered "Shadow Rush." It complied, slamming into a nearby Dustox that I held captive

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"breloom is weak he will obay me alright.........."