PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Pages : [1] 2

Pogiforce-14
October 19th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I saw way too many Pokemorph rps, so I decided to make an rp that made the trainer important, but wihtout having tobe the pokemon. :D This takes placed in a different dimension from teh original Pokemon World.

Long ago, before anyone can remember, before documented history was a figment of a historian's imagination, a great cataclysmic battle insued between the trainers of the time and a great creature of darkness. One by one the trainers fell, dead long after their pokemon had already been slain. In the end, ten trainers remained, each specializing in a particular type of Pokemon. one specialized in fire types, another water types, a third grass types, a fourth electric types, a fifth ice types, a sixth flying types, a seventh dark types, an eigth steel types, a ninth ground types, and the tenth specialized in psychic types. But steadily even these powreful trainer began to fall, and their pokemon quickly grew weak and weary. Not wishing to see their trainers die, the pokemon of each of the ten trainers gave up their own life force in order to infuse when their each respective trainer the powers they themselved possessed. With the newly empowered humans and their pokemon by their side, they were able to contain the creature under Mt. Silver. but it came at a terrible price. Even within the mountain teh creature bore an influence on teh land. he spread a dark veil over all of the Pokemon World, blotting out almost all traces of the sun. And the pokemon belonging to the ten trainers, with no more life force to support them, quickly passed away. Greif stricken by their losses, the ten trainer of legend departed for different corners of the globe to live out the rest of their lives. but even in death their powers linger, and the spiritual energies of the ten trainers have become embodied within sacred orbs of power.

But now the seal on that evil is weakening. he sends minions from deep within Mt. Silver to destory the land and gather these orbs of power. only then can he break free from his prison of stone. The spirits of the pokemon belonging to those ten original trainers sense the coming evil, and have appeared to modern day trainers who were chosen by destiny to bear the spirits of their masters and use their powers to take down the evil once and for all so that the light may once again shine upon the land.

As a Trainer of Destiny, this will be your sign up sheet.

Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon: ( Must be mostly of types corresponding to the trainre of Destiny who's orb you wil recieve)
Elemental Orb: (fire, water, grass, ground, steel, dark, flying, psychic, ice, or electric)
Weapon: (optional)
personality:
History:

once someone has claimed an orb, no one else may claim it. So basically this is for the first ten people. Anyone else will have to jsut tag along.

parallelzero
October 19th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Good idea Pogi!

Name: David (duh)
Appearance:Red hair, blue eyes, red shirt with black pants. About 5' 10"
Pokemon: Charizard, Charmeleon, Torkoal, Blazekin, Quilava
Elemental Orb: Fire
Weapon: An ancient sword
personality: Hot-headed, fiery temper, likes to be annoying and funny, but is generally a nice guy.
History: He has trained fire pokemon since he was 8, training them to withstand the most brutal of the elements. His Pokemon are all he has left after his parents died.

Electric Hero
October 19th, 2004, 05:56 PM
really cool

Name: Max Hunter
Appearance: blue eyes, balck hair with anime hairstlye
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Electrike, Mareep, Scyther
Elemental Orb: Electric Orb
Weapon: a greatsword
personality: brave, happy, friendly
History: A normal pokemon trainer, but he didn't knew about his true destiny.

Flygon trainer
October 19th, 2004, 06:03 PM
blindess profited nobody...

Name: Eclispe
Appearance: Black hair, black robe, under it she wears black jeans and sweater, and has cold amber eyes. many say they are reminded of a wolf.
Pokemon: Sharpedo, Houndoom, Shiftry, Umbreon, Mightyena, Murkrow
Elemental Orb: dark
Weapon: none
personality: Lives out her life in darkness, dark cold, hard to get to. she will do anythign to avoid beign a partner to somebody other than her pokemon
History: N/A

Pogiforce-14
October 19th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Name: Sam Grant
Appearance: wears a light blue t-shirt with dark blue carpenters jeans. He has brown hair and pale, green eyes.
Pokemon: Cloyster, Swampert(with ice beam), Dewgong, Blaziken, Sceptile, Sneasel
Elemental Orb: ice
Weapon: wooden bo staff
personality: very serious and grim. He trains hard and it takes a lot just for him to take things lightly.
History: was born and raised as Lorelai's son, explaining why he has a love for ice types. using the ice pokemon he grew up with, he hopes to one day make a difference in the world that would make the dark pal over head less foreboding. other than that, he's a total mystery.

Mew13
October 19th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Name: Kyra Huntai
Appearance: Deep auburn hair cut short. Her eyes are a deep indigo color, purple if you will. She wears a floaty white dress that falls above her ankles.
Pokemon: Alakazam, Espeon, Girafarig, Slowbro, Xatu
Elemental Orb: psychic
Weapon: staff
personality: She's outgoing and happy, taking things seriously, but making her life fun. She never had real parents, having grown up with her grandmother. Her only friend was her Eevee, who evolved into an Espeon, thus inspiring her love for Psychic Pokemon.
History: Kinda explained above, and I don't wanna go into detail....

Alana
October 19th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Name: Kakari (Kari)
Appearance: Dirty blod hair, ovean blue eyes, blue jeans, navy T-shirt, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy headband with the symbol of wind on it in yellow, navy shoes with yellow stripes, pokegear around her neck, and a navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow. She also has a quiver on her back coplete with bow.
Pokemon: Pidgey, Togetic, Swellow, Farfetch't, Dragonite
Elemental Orb: Flying
Weapon: Bow and Arrow personality: A bit of a loner. Shes friendly enough but would rather travel alone. Shes stronge and will always stand up for others even if she doesn't like them. She loves training with her Pokemon and has always liked star gazing.
History: Shes a Pokemon trainer from Silver Wind Isle. Shes a great flying type trainer. Shes placed first in a couple leagues but that doesn't mean much to her. All she wants is to become the greatest flying type trainer ever. She also wants to become a great archer. Her first priority though is to be able to fly her Pokemon through through the sky under the sun.

Raichu_tamer
October 19th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Woohoo I've gotten to a decent rp without it being filled up XD Good call, Pogi! The characters I'm rping with are new, so sorry if they're vague :paranoid:

Name: Zaphyr Glacion
Appearance: Brown skin, not too dark, more of a tan. Deep brown eyes, black stuck-up hair, black goatee, considerably fit, wears a necklace with brown, black, and white beeds strung through it around his neck, about 6', usually wears a white vest (often kept open), and a pair of white, wide, light pants that are ringed around the ankles.
Pokemon: Gyaradose, Dragonite, Delcatty, Beautifly
Elemental Orb: None
Weapon: Orb staff (A staff made of wood, pieces of wood branch off and curl into the shape of a sphere on the very top of the staff, no orb is placed in it)
personality: Fairly easy-going, tries to be happy no matter the situation

^ ^ Umm... Add some culture? :paranoid: lol, so many characters I've seen are caucasian, I only remember finding 2 dark-skinned characters during my life of rping XD ^ ^

Name: Marbelle "Mable" (last name N/A)
Appearance: Long, sleek black hair, glamarous hazel eyes, fine, smooth, pale skin, about 5'7", petit frame, wears fitting brown pants that flare at the bottom, and have black patterns on the sides, and a silver necklace with a soft sapphire attached to it, tucked into a blue tank-top.
Pokemon: Milotic, Lapras, Seaking, Gorebyss
Elemental Orb: Water
Weapon: Long-Bow
personality: Is considerably quiet unless felt welcome (Um... What else... I guess we'll have to find out :nervous: )

Shiney
October 19th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Good idea pogi, too late to sign up?

Name: Ivan
Appearance: dyed grey hair, with hazel eyes. He stands tall, about 6'3'' and wears a black leather greatcoat over a grey T-shirt and jeans.
Pokemon: Scizor, steelix, Skarmory, and Kingdra (Hey, you said mostly)
Elemental Orb: (no dragon, oh well) Steel
Weapon: A long-handled hatchet that was modelled like a miniature battle-axe, with both sides having blades.
Personality: Cunning, but caring, he usually considers the well-being of others before himself, but when he's set against something, he can be downright cruel.
History: He keeps his past a tight secret, if you get to know him well enough, he just might tell you.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 02:24 AM
We stille need people who will take the orbs of Grass and Ground. Then we can get started.

paige pelletier
October 20th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Name: Paige
Appereance: two long pony tails (down to her ankles) her hair is dark brown (people say it is black) brown eyes jeans (baggy) t shirt (black with pokeball symble on it) sneakers back pack fingerless black gloves
Pokemon: tanglea chikorita bellosom breloom tropius scyther (beware her pokemon have cut people to ribons!)
Orb: grass
Weapon: whip
Personality: who knows her personality varies she can be sweet one second then a maniac that will slice and dice anything the next! but she is a puzzle that most people just give up on
History: she was raised with grass pokemon all her life when the war started she was deadly.........other than that she is a mystery of corse you will find out before she attacks

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
You could always get someone to use another character for the ground. I could always do it if you need to.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I'd prefer each person control one orb weilding person. Could someone get someone over here to claim the orb of Ground so we can start? :\

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Ill go look for someone.. but i cant guarantee ill find someone.

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
can I be #10?!
Name: Nichole
Appearance: my sprite in my sig
Pokemon: Sandslash, Donphan, Nidoran Male(is he a ground type?? Nidoking is...)
Elemental Orb: ground
personality: quiet and to herself
History:has been a trainer since the age of 10, and was done traveling until she got bored with the life of a none traveler, and decided to travel once again.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 04:51 PM
FINALLY! ^^ , all orbs have been taken.... Pogiforce-14, what if you start the rp? ya know, to guide us.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
ooc:sure, you can! :D so if everyone is ready, we can begin.

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOC: I'm ready!!! Lets start!

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
ic: The firs thing I did that mornig was get up and get dressed inmy typical icey blue t-shirt and dark blue pants. I stepped outside into teh light. Of course, the only light I saw was the artificial kind. The sky was still as dark as ever, and th only way people knew what time of day it was was by their internal clock. City lights lit everything up since it was so dark, and I knew those people who lived in the country had to make constant use of fire pokemon since city lights were no existent out there. Sighing, I begna to trek into town, trying to find something to spend my time on.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
darkness was my ally. I was resting aginst a building, shielded from all light. no one could see me, but I could see perfectly. My amber eyes gleamed as I moved out of my current hidng spot, to look for another. Though I had to admit, bieng mostly alone was kinda dull. I hardly interacted with anyone..

OOC: do we have our pokemon already or what?

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I woke up at the base of Mt. Pyre. It was dark out, as usual. I decided to head out for Lilycove, i needed to heal my Pokemon, since, I had almost lost my Blazekin in the latest battle.

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Kakari yawned slightly as she opened her eyes and looked at the forever dark sky. She hopped down from the tree she had been sleeping in with her Pidgey on her should. She looked around then headed for the town she had been going to last night. She reached it quick enough and looked around for the Pokemart where she was going to get some supplies. She had been running a little low.

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I leaned against a tree, looking at the dark sky. I didn't like the dark very much and I was tired of it. The sun seemed like a distant memory now...

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Morning finally......I think" I thought when I woke up. Everything as dark as always, my Pikachu woke up on me, he always do that. "hey, good morning" I said to my little yellow pokemon, he replied with a "Pika!" as he nodded. I stood up and I dressed up with my black clothes, I was invisible without light, I was a shadow. Me and Pikachu walked out my house, and started to walk around the city, trying to find something to have fun with.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
ooc: to FT: We have our pokemon already, but our powers we earn later.

ic: as I walked down the streets, I saw a thug run out of an electronics store, carrying something he obviously stole under his arm.' hey!" I shouted, stepping in front of him. "Give that back."

"OUtta my way shrimp!"
"Make me!" I shotued, grabbing a POkeball form my belt and tossing it into the air. My Cloyster appeared in front of me, ready to battle.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I heardc a loud cry from above, and a large blak bird and the sounds of rushing wings filled the air. I held out my arm, and winced slightly as Murkrow landed on my arm, digging her talons into me. aparently, she had found something of intrest. she motioned in the direction she had came, and took to the air again, leadign me. I came upon a scene where some thug had robbed a store, and there was a boy with a Cloyster tryign to stop him. it seemed worth watching, so Murkrow landed on my shoulder so we could watch and wait..

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:17 PM
" A cloyster huh?" The thug said, grinning> "Cake cloyster is a water type. Go Gloom!' he shouted sending teh gloom to teh feild. I grinned. "True, but cloyster is also an ice type! Cloyster, use Sheer Cold!" A sudden burst of freezing wind blew through. The gloom was knocked out immediately, as was teh thug. I took up the stolen merchandise and returned it to the owner. By the time I wsa outside again, the cops had arrested the man. "that takes care of that.' i said, continuing on mywalk.

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Kyra walked along the ever dark streets, her Espeon beside her. She sighed gently.

"War," she muttered to Espeon.

"Esp," was the purple Pokemon's reply.

She saw a boy walking around, but thought little of him. Her short, aurburn hair and floating white dress waved in the wind.

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I decided to go to the city today for a change of scenery. I walked down into the town and saw a boy with a cloyster and a guy who looked like a robber getting into a cop car. I ran over to see what was wrong. "Everything ok?" I asked the boy.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I followed the boy, releasign my Umbreon into the shadows to easier keep track of him. I had nothing ot do after all, why not cause a bit of a fright?

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"Go! Charizard!" I shouted as I released my Charizard from his Pokeball, rubbing the top of his head. He growled gently. "Okay, lets head to Lilycove!" I said to him as I jumped on his back, we took flight.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I turned around a corner and saw cops taking a thug, "hm, another crime? *sigh* I'm tired about this city, all things are the same ,a crime , then cops then jail to the thugs, all citizens here must be tired too about this lifestyle" I said , I continued walking when I stepped on the darkest street, "ah, ultradarkness......Pikachu light the street please" Pikachu obeyed and sparks around Pikachu's cheeks appeared and Pikachu lighted the street , obviously , the onl thing that could be seen is just the street.

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I walked casually down the street, ignoring the hubub teh criminal had cuased. I found myself on teh outter edge of the city when I felt a chill wind passed by. It felt alot like sheer cold, but my cloyster ws in his pokeball, so what...

It was then I saw the Articuno. I gasped in awe as teh mighty winged pokemon landed infront of me. But something seemed really odd about it. I had the strangest sensation I was seeing right through it.

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
But the boy was already walking away. "he must've not heard me," I said aloud. I shivered. this town was so erie.. but then again, everywhere was that way nowadays.

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Kyra wandered aimlessly, thinking. She thought deeply alot, seemingly loosing herself in the thoughts that overtook her head.

She found herself outside the city, and cursed under her breath.

"Espeon! Why didn't you tell me I'd done it again!?"

The purple Pokemon just giggled.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I had lost him, and Umbreon had too. it didn't matter. I returned to the shadows, wonderign what I should do now that any chanses of entertainment were gone..

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"What are you? "I asked. "you'er different. i can see right through you."

"It's because I'm no longer of this world." I gasped in surprise as teh articuno began to talk. "I am a spirit who will guide you to your destiny.'

"Destiny? what destiny?"

"The gerat evil that overshadows this world threatens to berak loose form his prison and rain true chaos upon the Earth. I must guide you to your true calling so that you may help save the world."

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: I take it Kyra can meet Mew than?

parallelzero
October 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Charizard had noticed something in the distance, and began to fly over to it, without asking me!

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
OOC: uhhh.... *has no legendary pokemon to meet* I know there's a black Rayquaza, but...

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:40 PM
ooc: you guys didn't think the ten legendary trainers would have just normal pokemon, did you? :D

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:41 PM
We were walking around the darkest street until ...... Pikachu's electricity turned itself off, "crap Pikachu, you didn't ate anything, right?" Pikachu just smiled, I just continued with Pikachu by my side, until I saw a yellow light with a figure of a bird, then I saw it, Zapdos, but it was like a ghost, anybody could see through it.

"what? Zapdos? but why I can see through this legendary pokemon?" I thought, then Zapdos speaked to me. "Hi, you can see through me because I'm not in this world anymore, I'm here to guide you to your true destiny" I was open mouth.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: *raises hand* the answer would be yes, grass has no legend, dark has no legend, and there are no steel legends...

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
A pink shape began to appear before Kyra. She gasped as the pink blob formed into a catlike sillouette.

"Mew?" the girl whispered. "Could it really be?"

"Yes," the Pokemon said in a high, tinkling voice.

"How can you talk to me?" Kyra said, alarmed.

"Because you have been chosen to be a trainer to save the world from the chaos it's in. You shall be the leader of the psychic element." Mew said wisely, curtly.

Kyra just stared. "You can't be serious!" she exlaimed.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: *raises hand* the answer would be yes, grass has no legend, dark has no legend, and there are no steel legends...

maybe grass and dark no, but what about Registeel, he is legendary and steel

Pogiforce-14
October 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"You must stall no more. 'Articuno said, this time I coudl hear urgency in it' voice. "The creature of darkness has made a breach in his seal, and has used it to to send minions to gather the ten spiritual orbs. You must find yours before they do."

'My what?"

"I'll explain later. But right now you must go to the mountain with the highest peak and find the shirne encased in ice. there you will find destiny." and with that, the spirit of articuno faded away.

Flygon trainer
October 20th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC: either way...

IC: I kept moving, feeling more and more lost. but that couldn't be, I knew my way around like the back of my hand! then I realised it wasn't me who felt lost, it was my soul...

OOC: just realised Rayquaza isn't an option for me, as that's Flying's legend..

Mew13
October 20th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"THe mountain!" Mew grinned. "We must travel to the mountain and retrieve your orb!"

"Orb?" Kyra asked, perplexed.

"Just follow me!" the bubbly Pokemon said, smiling as she lead the way.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Listen well , young heir, see that mountain? *Zapdos pointed to a mountain infront of the woods that was infront of us* well you need to go there, reach the top and you will find your true destiny in a radiant blue-yellow orb, please do mine and my trainer's last will, Good-bye" Zapdos disappeared. Again I was open mouth, then I big lightning hitted the mountain where I was supposed to go. "well, Pikachu.... I think that is our time to be heroes..." "Pika" (yea) , I gulped and saw directly at the mountain.

Raichu_tamer
October 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Mable felt her long, silky hair blow through the cold wind from the top of the store, where she was helping the shop-keeper make flower arrangements for the roof-top garden. She looked over the edge of the building, and saw a Cloyster and a Gloom battling, but the whole battle was over only moments later.

'The same routine every day...' She thought to herself, rolling her eyes, followed by a sigh. It was only a few minutes later, when she felt the cold wind again.

"Again?" She now whispered, feeling a bit too frustrated to keep her thoughts to herself. She looked into the distance, seeing the same person she had saw before, but with a strange, blue looking creature... Something she wasn't familiar with. Her boss walked up to the roof-top, and gazed around.

"It looks good..." She stated in a monotone voice.

"I guess you can leave then..." The darkness was very depressing. Mable Took off her white apron, and her black rubber gloves, and handed them to her boss, walking down the stairs to the main floor, and into the front of the shop, where she witnessed the last bit of the previous battle. Seeing how she had a bit of extra time before she had to go back home, she decided to approach the person she saw earlier, the person who was being confronted by the blue creature.

After she reach the general area of the scene, she hid behind a tree, not wanting to be seen. She had her Longbow ready, just incase she needed to use it. Out of no where, she saw a white cloth peek out from a bush, startling her, causing to let go of the arrow. The sound of the arrow touching the ground was followed by a quick-paced gasp. She immediately put her back against the tree, not wanting to get caught.

Zephyr was at the shore of a lake, using the breath of his Ninetails as his onyl source of light. He had heard legends of the elemental orbs as a child, and hoped to find one, one day, which is why he always kept his Orb-staff with him, which was in his hands at that very moment. Ninetails' tails began to glow, but nothing was happening... Zephyr looked around, and found a male speaking to a blue creature, just around the bushes.

'Maybe he can lead me to one of the orbs...' He thought to himself, creeping up behind a bush, only to see Mable, a friend of his from town, with her longbow pointed straight at him. He slowly peeked his head out a bit higher, hoping she would be able to see him, but she seemed to have been startled, and aimlessly let go of the arrow, almost striking him. Without thinking, he let out a quick gasp, but immediately covered his mouth, hoping he wouldn't be caught. He over-heard something about a mountain... He intended on meeting with Mabel after the male left, hoping that the two of them could go to the mountain together.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I took out my silver-blue greatsword and headed to the mountain, at my left I saw at 30 meters away a guy that was with Articuno infront of him, but Articuno disappeared, "what the!? are even more heirs?" I said, then I heard the voice of Zapdos inside my head, "yes, there are even more heirs , you're one of the ten chosen heirs, you are the heir of electricity, and he, he is the heir of ice" , again open mouth, "Zapdos, should I talk with him?" , "do what ever you want , because you WILL talk to him later , all ten heirs must be together to defeat the Darkness Lord, I'll talk to you when you need a little help, and again good-byee" , "ZAPDOS! WAIT! ooh crap!"

Raichu_tamer
October 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
After he left, Zephyr walked behind the tree, and grabbed Mable by the shoulder,

"AHH!" She screamed, impulsively smacking him over the head with her longbow.

"Calm down..." He rubbed his head.

"Did you hear that? That guy was talking to Articuno about an Orb!"

"An Articuno?... That's what it looks like?" Mable asked, withdrawing her longbow, and rolling her hair over her ears.

"Yes, I think we should follow the Articuno! Maybe I can finally see an orb..." He paused, and gazed at the tip of his orb-staff, but Mable seemed pre-occupied with something else. A blue flash waved across the two, and stood metres in front of them.

"It's Suicune!" Zephyr only got more excited. The Suicune turned it's head hearing Zephyr's enthusiasm, but slowly leapt into the distance towards the mountain, without saying anything.

"Hmm... Maybe we should go?" Zephyr asked, nudging Mable.

"Gosh, you're such a kid!" She laughed, looking up at him, and walking towards Suicune, only to find it flee further into the distance, until they were at the base of the mountain, and began to climb it, taking steep steps.

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I looked at the mountain again, and I unsheated my sword on my back, and I started to walk into the forest , and Pikachu always by my side. We took like 2 days getting out of that forest, then we saw the big mountain, and excited to see that orb I started to climb that damm mountain.

ooc: Pogiforce-14 , tell me if I have any mistakes

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 07:28 PM
OCC: I have no legendaries, either, I dont think....

Electric Hero
October 20th, 2004, 07:36 PM
ooc: Legendary of Ground: Groudon

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 07:45 PM
OOC: thanks!!

I contined down the street, and it suddenly grew really foggy... like I was drifting away somewhere else... then, a Groudon appeared in front of me! "What the heck is going on!" I said, freaked out at this sudden appearance. "Its ok," the pokemon said, "I am here to tell you of your destiny. You are chosen to be the leader of the Ground element." "you cant be serious" I said, thinking that I must be dreaming. "No, its true. You must follow me to the top of the mountain to retrieve your orb," the pokemon replied. "huh?" "Just follow me!"

Alana
October 20th, 2004, 11:00 PM
OOC: There isn't a legendry thats pure flying so which one should I meet?

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 02:54 AM
OOC: Maybe **-oh?
IC: "Charizard! What are you doing!!" i yelled at him as he landed in a cave, then began walking in. I walked through the cave for what seemed like hours, luckily I had Charizard's tail to illuminate it.
We suddenly came to what seemed to be the hallway leading out of the cave, you could see light at the end of tihe tunnel. I tan out as quickly as possible, but fell backwards as I saw what lie on the other side.
"Moltres..."

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 08:24 AM
ooc: Max, the orbs aren't all in teh same location, and did oyu speak with the spirit of your element yet? Also, don't get your orb just yet because I want to set the standard as to what it's like being my rp and all that.

ic: I found myself a couple hours later on a mountain side hundreds of feet up in the air. I should have told my mom where I was going first, being Lorelei she would have adequately prepared me for this. Shrugging down into my jacket, I trudged up through the snow, hoping I would find this shrine before the shrine wasn't the only thing encased in ice.

Mew13
October 21st, 2004, 08:45 AM
Kyra wandered aroudn the base of the huge mountain. Mew remained as bubbly as ever, rushing around the base, leading the confused girl to a cave.

"This cave, it must seem familiar to you," Mew giggled.

"It's the cave where I met Eevee," Kyra offered.

"Yes! Yes! That day was the day all the legandaries knew you were the chosen one to carry the Psychic Orb! Come, quickly! INto the cave! We must find the orb before they take it back."

Kyra entered the cave, not enjoying the opressive dark very much. She placed a hand on Espeon's head, allowing the Pokemon to guide her.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 10:45 AM
I was chill to teh bone when suddenly the feeling of ice beneath my feet nearly caused me to slip and fall. Looking up, I saw the ice encased shrine all about me. The snow was blowing so hard teh black sky was blotted out, and the only light I had to me was my flashlight and a pale blue glow in the distance. I hurried toward that glow, hoping it was what I was looking for.

Flygon trainer
October 21st, 2004, 12:13 PM
OOC: *takes deep breaths* okay, grass legend is Celebi. but there is no dark legend unless Deoxys is a dark type. please answer my earlier question..

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 12:36 PM
OOC: hey you are right the grass ledgendarie is celibee! yay! you guys post to much! ** ** can be flying dark.........you could say unknown!
Paige stared at celibe "um do you need something?" celibe "yes come with me to get your orb..........." Paige "um ok what ever that is..........."

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 02:41 PM
ooc: don't worry , I wasn't talking abou the same mountain, it is another mountain.

ic: after some minutes I was starting to get tired, this mountain was really too vertical to climb , and rocky, Pikachu always got even more higher than me, my sword at my back, and my black gloves getting dirty.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 02:53 PM
ooc: um... PP... how did Celebi get there? :\

And FT, if there is no legndary of that type, then you can use a powerful pokemon of that type. For darkness, I would suggest something like Tyranitar. He's part dark I believe.

ic: My flashlight batteries were growing dim. I knew if they went out I would soon be lost in teh dark, as I was too far away from the city lights for illumination. Just as I reached the inside of the shrine away from the howling winds, my flashlight went dead.

"Great." I muttered. "Wonder if articuno meant my destiny was tro freeze to death."

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
OOC: it just appeared Paige sees things so.........she is used to it!
Paige followed the celebi to a place that was familar it was it was the place where her parents left her! She was abandoned at the age of 5 and ever scince then she was taken care of by grass pokemon........she went into a huge thiket of thorns and strange Plants..........

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 03:16 PM
ooc:What was that? :\ It was marke as ooc, but it seemed like a weirdly worded ic post. It sounded like yoda. Are you a foreigner? :\

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 03:42 PM
OOC: so are we all supposed to be led somewhere that means something to our character's past??

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 03:49 PM
OOC: I don't know! sorry........

Flygon trainer
October 21st, 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC: pogi, I think that you should know that Paige isn't exactly a good role-player...

IC: I kept moving, until suddenly, the streetlights shorted out. "what the-" I said, suprised. I noticed what looked like a Tyranitar in front of me. I should have stepped back, a Tyranitar attack would be immediatly fatal. But I didn't. darkness was my friend, and Tyranitar was a dark pokemon. I started to notice that it was almost transparent, like a ghost. "do not be afraid. Your friendship to darkness is obvious. you are destined to become the top leader of the Dark types" it said, starign straight into my eyes.

"you're kidding me, right? the LEADER?" I said, not believign a word of it.

"yes. meet me at Mt. Silver." it said, and with that, it was gone.

I shook my head slightly. I was going crazy! but I could feel a gentle pull toward Mt. silver. I sent my Murkrow into the air, to judge the distance to Mt. silver...

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 05:36 PM
OOC: ok, no ones answered me yet...

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 05:40 PM
OOC: ^o^ well you are right I have bad grammer and I can't spell and I sometimes don't pay attention but I try! You don't have to make it obvious...........

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 05:44 PM
ooc; page, I already told you I take the first orb to set the standard for what should happen at that point, since you don't know how I plan to have these things used. and you need to seperate the ooc from your ic. I must insist you to double back to earlier for your character, go back and edit your post.

edit: And to pikapal, we're lead to a shrine that is a master of the element of the orb it houses.

ic: I wandered around teh temple, freezing, when I found an alter in front of me. Curious, I stepped closer and found a strange, glowing light lbue orb. It seemed to be generating it's light from some sort of inner fire, yet when I layed a hand upon it it was cool to teh touch, but not nearly as cold as teh surrounding environment. Like some sort of moderate temperature. I lifted teh orb from it's pedestal and all of a sudden there seemed to be a shift in teh atmosphere. Like something great was about to happen. i stared in suprise as the orb began to sink into teh palm of my hand, almost as if it were disappearing into my body. Finally it was in my hand, and my fist clasped down over where it used to be. I felt the same strange temperature running through me, reviving me from the cold and filling me to teh point of it dominating my senses. I lifted both myhands and opened them, and was suprised to see a glowing light blue gem in teh palm of each hand. Articuno's spirit suddenly appeared right in front of me. "YOu are now gifed with the powers of ice. But you must hurry. The minions of darkness will be here shorlty, and they must not catch you so soon." Hurry. I nodded in a daze, even as teh spirit disappeared. Confused by what just took place, I wandered out back to the mountain top, not efen realizing I was no longer bothered by teh cold.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 05:50 PM
The fiery bird stared at me with its large eyes.
"Young one, you have been chosen.." it said to me. wait? said? Pokemon can't speak! "Meet me at (insert name of mountain with volcano in R/S here) there I will give you further instruction."
I nodded slightly, shocked, before the bird flew off.

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
OOC: ok...
IC: I followed Groudon to the base of this huge mountain. "You must climb to the summit of this mountain and into the cave that awaits you there," it said, "I will go now, but we shall see eachother again..." And with that, he was gone.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 05:52 PM
ooc: Mt. Chimney. And now that I've claimed my orb in my last post and ahve set the standard, you all are free to do teh same whenever you choose.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 05:56 PM
OOC: Thanks, I knew the name was something like that, i just couldnt figure it out, XD

IC: "Come on Charizard!" I shouted to the dragon as I jumped on his back. "Mt. Chimney isn't too far from here!" With a growl we took off through the hole in the roof.

About 20 minutes later, we arrived at the top of Mt. Chimney. I noticed a bridge extending to a cave on the other side of the magma. "That wasn't there before, was it?" I asked Charizard. It shook it's head. "Okay then! Lets go!"

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM
I looked around for the pokemon spirit, but it was no where to be seen. "Ok, then," I said, "then I might as well listen to it." I then began my slow and steady climb up the mountain.

Flygon trainer
October 21st, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOC: pokemaster, i'm suprised you didn't head for Mt. Ember, the mountain where Moltres lives in fr/lg

IC: I followed Murkrow to the base of the mountain, and I looked up the nearly sheer cliff. there was no way I was getting up there. I looked around, and saw an absol nearby, with a sturdy rope in it's mouth. it gave me one end of the rope, then leaped up the cliff, securing the rope, waiting for me to climb up.

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 06:02 PM
ooc: Paige, please , type an "ic:" when you gonna act and talk in the rp.

ic: I kept climbing, then when I grabbed a little rock, it become into pices and I fell like 10 meters..... "oh crap!" I grabbed from a good rock and saved myself, I continued climbing , with a little blood in my face, but I continued climbing , PIkachu was cheering from above. After a while , I could see light on the top of the mountain, a pure white light, with that light infront of me, I contiued climbing, then I did it, I reached the top of the mountain.

"Pika" said Pikachu like saying 'good job!" I think. "I made it! I reached the top!". When I was satisfied of saying good things to myself, I saw like greek white columns, the floor was white, in the center , there was a cube , floating. Then the spirit of Zapdos appeared, "good job Max, you reached the top, let me open the cube for you" then Zapdos , with his cry, opened the cube, it opened like a toy-box , and inside , a blue orb, with yellow lightnings inside , after a few seconds, the colors changed , now the orb was yellow with blue lightnings inside. "but Zapdos....what am I gonna say to my mom?" I said, with a sad tone, "don't worry Max, I'll take care of that, I will visit her and tell her about your destiny" Zapdos said, "Zapdos , please can you tell her , that I love her?" I said. "Of course, heir. Now you grab that orb , and you will ..... ok I will not spoil you, after you grab that orb, I will go with your mom, Good-bye" and Zapdos disappeared.

"Pikachu , let's go!" I said , Pikachu followed me , I walked over the orb, I stared at her and finally, grabbed the orb. Then the orb got into my right hand, and a white light covered my body and it disappeared. "The orb is inside me?...whoa" I said then I felt electricity inside me. "Max, I'm so glad that you did care about your destiny, but HURRY! evil dark forces are approaching, you must get out of here by an underground tunnel in this mountain" the spirit of Zapdos said, then below from the cube , it opened some stairs, "so sorry for telling you this now, but you could reached the top easier by walking in this tunnel from the bottom of the mountain, but now Hurry!" said Zapdos, and I just ran into the tunnel , when I moved my hand, a little electricity sparked!.

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
ooc: Max, do teh words "Set the standard" mean anything to you? :\

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM
OOC: so the same thing that happened to you happens to us, right? The whole orb going into you and all??

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 06:20 PM
ooc: Pretty much. you can do something a little different, but Max went off on a whoel different tangent. I was wiling to accept teh box thing, and I was wiling to accept teh color change of the orb, but being temporarily sucked into another dimension to speak to the previous Legendary trainer of Lightniing was going too far.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
OOC: Im not that far in my FR, XD besides, Mt.Chimney was closer, XD
IC: We entered the strange cave, looking around. After navigating through the cave, we came across a room with an alter. The room was hotter then the rest of the cave.
On the alter stood a single, orange orb. I curiously walked up to it and picked it up.
I suddenly got weird feeling, and the orb began sinking into my body!
Heat filled my body instantly. I glanced down at my palms to see a smaller version of each gem fused with them, glowing an orange colour.

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 06:27 PM
ooc: Pretty much. you can do something a little different, but Max went off on a whoel different tangent. I was wiling to accept teh box thing, and I was wiling to accept teh color change of the orb, but being temporarily sucked into another dimension to speak to the previous Legendary trainer of Lightniing was going too far.

post edited, like 25 years ago, hehehehe

Pogiforce-14
October 21st, 2004, 06:46 PM
I was still having a difficult time seeing, and I placed a hand over my face to block out teh snow. But as I did, the gem in teh palm of my hand began to glow, and suddenly the snow stopped. The flakes remained hanging in the air, no longer falling or blwing about. "Wow." I said quietly. I raised my ahnd again, and suddenly the snowflakes gathered to me, disappearing into the orb. I held my hand out one last time and a beam of ice shot from my palm. "Cool!" I cheered. quickly growing fond of my new found powers, I aimed my hand at the ground and a trail of ice appeared. I jumped onto the trail and slid forward, creating a path to follow up over the rocks of the mountain, sliding along the ice trail. The trial melted behind me and quickly disappeared as I went. "I feel like the silver surfer!" i shouted to the wind, completely giddy with exhileration.

PikaPal
October 21st, 2004, 06:53 PM
OOC: what kinds of powers would the ground heir have??

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 06:55 PM
"I see you found it already.." i voice said to me from behind. I turned to see the Moltres. "You are now one with the element of fire." He explained as magma began flowing into the chamber. "Go ahead... you can walk through that..."
I hesitated before stepping into the boiling magma. I didn't burn me in the slightest. heck, I couldnt even feel a difference. "You will discover more uses for your powers as your journey continues, now you must go!" Yelled the Moltres.

"I understand..." I said before running out of the cave, Charizard tailing behind.

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 06:59 PM
After I entered the tunnel , I sealed the entrance of the top , and I decided to see , what changes the orb made. I moved my hand again expecting sparks again, and they appeared again, "wow" , I ran forward and I ran really fast, "well electricity is fast, maybe a LITTLE of ultra velocity will not make any damage" and I ran at ultra velocity again "I feel like SuperMan", I saw my right hand and a little version of the orb was printed on my hand, even the colors were changing even printed on my hand! "wow". I saw a wall and I extended my hand with force and I launched an electric beam at the wall, "I can'tbelieve it, I can make electricity beams come out of my hand!, so I can make any combinations with electricity and my two hands, right?" then I extended both hands like I did earlier and 2 beams were launched, "crap, I can be a hero" , "Pika!" said Pikachu from some inferior stairs, "right, let's go!" , then at ultra-speed I grabbed PIkachu and ran to the entrance, that was really really way below, then I heard some noises coming from the sealed door. "crap, let's get moving Pikachu!" , ultra-speed again.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 07:13 PM
OOC: sorry I did not see that post........ T_T
IC: Paige walked through the thiket of thorns (through many protests) but finally made it to a temple (she has cuts and poison ivy but she doesn't mind) she sees a orb.......
Celebi: well pick it up I need to move on like the rest you know! IC: "sorry" Paige moved her hand closer and closer to the orb. The orb floated in her hands the was obsorbed, suddenly two blades came out of Paige's wrists and they looked like leaves............

Raichu_tamer
October 21st, 2004, 07:16 PM

"are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Now?"

"Nope,"

"How about..."

"NO!" Mable continued to climb relentlessly, not wanting to do anything with the Suicune. Every step they made, the Suicune would just climb the mountain even higher. The rain had began to fall long ago as well, which didn't help the process at all. Zephyr was glad to see that Suicune had finally stopped moving. He pulled Mable up, and stood her beside him, regaining balance. After a few moments, Suicune moved into the distance, revealing a very elegant looking shrine. It eventually moved into it, having Mable follow it. One she entered the room, and Zephyr had caught up with her, they were amazed to see floors made of blue marble, and that there was no roof to the shrine. The rain was now hammering against the marble floors, but the sound was some-what pleasant. In the middle of the floor was a pedestal, where a blue orb lay.

"An orb!" Zephyr shouted, running up to it. Before he could reach it, Mable shot an arrow in front of him.

"Don't touch it! It could be dangerous!" She gathered her soaked hair behind her, and walked up to it, waiting for further instructions. Suicune finally began to speak.

'You are mean't to protect the water orb that lays before you, please take care of it until stated..." Mable was very confused, but Zephyr would understand perfectly. He saw Mable looking confused, so he began to explain.

"There are evil people after 10 elemental orbs," He began, recalling the stories he was told.

"You've been chosen to protect the water orb, for some weird reason..." He chuckled, but then recomposed himself after seeing Mable give him a glare.

"So... What do I do now?... Just keep it with me, and make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands?" Zephyr nodded,

"It'd probably help if you tried defeating the people against the orbs though as well, rather than be a pacifist..." She rolled her eyes, and walked up to the orb after seeing Suicune's nod of approval. She layed her hand over it, and to her surprise, it absorbed into her. She suddenly felt very weird... and very light... But the sensations were ignorable after a little while.

"Quick, there are people coming... Leave!" Suicune ordered, fleeing the area, leaving Mable and Zephyr with no clue of how to get down. Mable ran out of the shrine, and looked over the edge of the mountain.

"Oh my gosh... How are we going to get down?..." She asked, more herself than anyone. Zephyr kneeled down beside her, looking at the distance between where they stood and the base of the mountain. The first lightning bolt flashed, and the roll of thunder followed quickly, startling Mable. She tried to regain balance, but slipped under some loose rocks.

"Mable!" Zephyr gasped, releasing Gyarados.

"Try to catch Mable!" Gyarados extended his body down beside Mable, but by the time he did that, she was already too far down for him to reach. Zephyr held out a pokeball, and slid down Gyarados' back, returning him to his pokeball after he had no more to slide off of. Zephyr straightened out his body, hearing a splash a little while after, when he also fell into the water.

Mable looked up, gasping for air, but then realized that she was under water... Why would she gasp for air? She realized that she was actually able to breath under water! She wanted to explore the sea more, but her arm was being pulled by a darker one. Zephyr and Mable both were at the surface of the water now, Mable obviously much more relaxed than the other.

"You're okay, right!?" He asked, gripping her tightly. She managed to push away from him, giggling.

"I can breath under water now!" She laughed, giving him a thumbs up.

"Well just encase you forgot about the normal people already, I can't!" He shook his head, splashing the excess water at Mable. She dipped her head under the water, and found her bow, then swam back up, striving to reach the base of the mountain, where Zephyr was already standing.

"I'm the one who can breathe under water, but you still beat me here!"

"there are some things that just can't change..." He laughed, and walked ahead of her, to wear the trail for the mountain started, and back into town...

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 07:23 PM
IC: Paige stared at the leaves and slung them so that they cut a path for her "well this is conveinent" Paige drew back her leaves and pulled out her whip "ok if I can do grass things then.........." the whip extended and grabbed a branch Paige swung her self back to th city.........

Mew13
October 21st, 2004, 07:37 PM
Kyra had wandered through the dark tunnels for ages, and she was now cold, weak, and aching in muscles she didn't know existed.

The giggling of Mew still floated before her, so she knew the Pokemon was still leading her.

Soon, a strange, purpelish light began to fill the tunnel around her, growing brighter and brighter untill she could hardly see for the light.

"I wish it would quit that," Kyra muttered aloud.

To her immense suprise, the light dimmed to a bearable level. Mew was seemingly very impressed about all this, and paused to offer her congratulations.

A stange shrine now stood before her. Kyra walked up to it tenativly, fairly scared out of her wits. She climbed a set of deep purple steps, steps that lead up to an intricate pilliar which was topped by a strange, glowing sphere. Kyra had to reach up and touch the sphere, it was so tempting.

The globe was warm to the touch, pleasantly warm.

"Take it," came Mew's voice. "Pick it up!"

Kyra obeyed willingly, gently pulling the orb from it's perch with longing fingers. She laid it out, flat on her palm. The orb flashed a brillian indigo before dimming again, revealing it was truely crystalline clear, with a glowing purple eye in it. Kyra recognized the eye as the symbol for the Psychic element of Pokemon.

Something strange then happened. The orb began to sink into her palm. The warmth from the globe bagan to spread through her arm, then her whole body. Soon enough, the globe had dissipated into her flesh. She clasped her hand, then opened it again. The skin was unblemished.

Upon turning her hand over, looking at the back, Kyra gave a gasp. There, was a glowing purple eye, staring back at her.

"You have now been granted the gifts of the Psychic element, young Kyra. You must use this tremendous gift well. But now, we must hurry. The minions are on thier way for the orb which no longer exists! They won't be happy!" Mew's voice proded, urging Kyra to move again.

Hold your horses, Mew! Let the girl get her bearings!! came a small voice in her head.

"Espeon!?" Kyra cried.

You heard that!? Wow, that orb seems to have done more than we thought! the voice said again.

"Come now, there isn't time for this! We must leave this place!" Mew urged desperatly.

Electric Hero
October 21st, 2004, 08:13 PM
At ultra-speed I saw the exit, I opened the door and got out, then I got past the forest and saw the city, far away, I was in the beach, I stopped running, and Pikachu jumped down the sand, "I need to make a little test" , I stared at Pikachu, I wanted to have X-Rays vision, I focused and just saw the heart of Pikachu but in blue, and I saw the body of Pikachu in yellow, then I returned to normal vision, "I didn't saw your bones, I saw your body and your heart" I said, then Zapdos talked to me: "you have a weird vision that can see with yellow, bodies that are really charged with electricity; with blue the heart, because the blue will identify the object that has or works with electricity" , then I said: "so I can see electricity?", "yes; as you see bodies, you can see other objects just with a line that draws the shape of the object, the air is black and..." Zapdos said until I interrumpted, "don't spoil me!" ; "ok ok try to see again with you electric vision" Zapdos said. I focused again and saw Pikachu again, I looked at the sea and it was black with a line that was drawing the shape, I focused even more and the sea became transparent and I saw black figures with that line and I saw their hearts, they were fish. Then I turned around and saw the city I saw persons walking! "GREAT! now I can see in the dark too!" and I returned to normal vision. "Max, as you have electric vision, the heir of fire has a thermal vision , the heir of dark can see perfectly in the dark, even beter than you can see in it, some heirs have other visions, it depends in the type" Zapdos said, "thank you Zapdos, I call after you if I need your help" the voice of Zapdos disappeared. "so I suppose that electricity can see electricity , maybe thats how I can have the electric vision", "Pika!" [Maybe!].

ooc: the words that appear between the [] is what the pokemon says

Alana
October 21st, 2004, 10:47 PM
OOC: To make things sipler I wasn't in the same town as the rest of you.

Kari left the Pokemart and headed back into the woods. She hadn't been walking for more than five minutes when out of nowhere a great bird appeared in front of her. She stoped and stared. "Ho-oh?" The bird nodded then spoke. "You must go to the mountains far to the south." Points its wing in the right direction. "I will be waiting for you there. Now go and be swift." With that Ho-oh spread its wings and vanished. Kari stared. "That was weird. Pokemon can't talk." But she felt like she was being drawn to the mountain that Ho-oh had indicated. "Why not it could be fun." She tossed a Pokeball and a Dragonite appeared. She hopped on its back and kicked its sides. The Dragonite took off and Pidgey hopped off her shoulder to fly along side them.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:19 AM
ooc: Max, our garudian pokemon tells us only of our own orbs, not of everyone elses. :\ Also, it would probably be best if you let them choose what powers of hteir element they get, because what you did picking some of the powers for them would be considered power playing.

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 04:11 AM
Paige was walking in the city hiding her powers then she saw some guy beat up some yong kid. Paige was infuryated she turned invisable (plants camoflouge) the she punched him in the back of the head! Finally she threw him with her vines!

Flygon trainer
October 22nd, 2004, 07:59 AM
I finally got up the mountain, and i was led through it by the Absol. Finally, i got to the deepest, darkest chamber inside, and by then I couldn't see, even despite my training. I was simply following the cry of the Absol. finally, i came into a room with a glowing black sphere, that seemed darker than it's surroundings. Tyranitar appeared again, but said nothing, looking pointedly at the orb. I grabbed hold of it, and I noticed that a almost comforting feeling ran through me, though on the edge of it was fear. I lifted it off the pedistal that it was on, and watched in shock as it slowly absorbed into my hand....

I looked around, and realised that the caverns were bright as if there had been a Flash attack used inside. Tyranitar finally spoke "you are infused with the power of darkness."

I did not argue with this, but i looked at my hands and noticed that in the palm of each of my hands there was a small black jem. suddenly, Tyranitar said "you must leave. you are beign hunted as we speak"

Absol looked up and said soemthing, of which to my shock i understood "I will take the girl out of here. she will be safest with me."

Tyranitar nodded, and dissapeared, as Absol and I took off toward the entrance.

paige pelletier
October 22nd, 2004, 10:31 AM
Paige now was walking happily in to a store she was hungery! She happily ate a kiwi fruit and watched the city lights.......

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 11:20 AM
Suddenly someone appeared in front of me so fast I was startled to see him. I frantically tried to redirect the trail, but even though the trail was changing directions, I wasn't my enertia carried me of the path I had made and I fell several feet before tumbling to a halt. "Jeez man, what gives?" I groaned, feeling several cuts and abbrasions on my body as I forced myself to stand. But as I looked up, the stranger was right in my face and before I had time to react, I found myself hefted up into the air by my collar. "YOu have the orb of ice." The stranger said in an eary voice. "I want it."

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 11:35 AM
"So where are we supposed to go now?" I asked myself as Charizard took off, saying nothing. "Fine, lets go to Lilycove then!!" I shouted as we took to the skies, in search of out next destination.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 12:33 PM
Kyra had escaped the tunnel, turning around the base of the mountain. She stopped as she saw a strange man beating up on a boy who looked to be about 17. He spoke in an eery voice, one that Kyra didn't like at all.

Without thinking, Kyra's eyes glowed purple and the man was picked up and slammed against a nearby tree.

Kyra rushed to the boy. "Are you alright?" she asked, marveling at what she had just done.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said in pained breaths. "But how did you do that?!"

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:12 PM
Kyra saw the boy was wounded, and immediatly knelt beside him, tending to his wounds. She tore strips from the hem of her white dress, shortening it a great deal. She soaked each makeshift bandage in a shimmering liquid from her backpack, and bound them tightly aroudn the bleeding areas.

She spoke as she worked. "Strange as it sounds, Mew has guided me to take the Psichic orb, granting me the powers of the Psychic element. I'm not sure how exaclty I made that man fly into that tree, but it was effective!"

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:15 PM
"really?" I said. (so ther are others out there like me) i thoughtto myself. Meanwhile, the man stood up. An dthrew off the deep black trenchcoat he was wearing to reveal his features.

He was not a man but indeed some horrid fusion between a Blaziken and a Hitminchan. He had a great deal of muscle and his body was solid black. " I will take both your orbs, and I will give them to the master. the age of true darkness is nigh." he growled.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:19 PM
"You just try it," Kyra said dangerously, the purple eye glowing through the back of her hand.

Espeon growled, revealing rows of sharp, white teeth.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
I grabbed a pokeball form my belt. "Go, Cloyster!" The shellfish appeared out of my pokeball, but something different seemed to happen.

"I'm ready to go!" I heard a voice say. I was stunned to find out it was my Cloyster!

ooc: wasn't the original idea behind the orbs, but I figured if they wre made form the spirit energy of pokemon, it would seem logical that it would make the user understand pokemon, so this was a change I really liked.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:29 PM
"Ready, Espeon?" Kyra muttered, recieving a curt nod from the Pokemon.

"Right then, let's do this!" she called, ready to take out the offending hybrid.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:36 PM
"Cloyster, use Ice beam!" I declared.

'Got it!" he responded, and a stream of ice launched form his forward shell tip.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:37 PM
Espeon, Psywave! Kyra's mindvoice called.

Espeon obeyed, sending an amount of curious looking waved to bombard the hybrid.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
The strange creature backhanded both attacks, causign them to dissipate into nothing ."Fools!" he roared. "I was created to combat your powers. Youwill have to do much better than that to conquer me!" With that declaration, he charged forward toward teh espeon Cloyster team.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:43 PM
Espeon! Teleport! Get Cloyster out of the way as well!

Epeon was gone in a shimmer of light, appearing next to Cloyster, then dissipating both of them to reappear behind the strange black creature.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
It continued charging, and only then did I realize it was aiming straight for that psychic girl!
"look out!" I said, pushing her aside. He rammed me full broadside, and again I was sent tumbling across teh rocks. when I stopped, I was even more scraped and bloodied than before, and I found it a miracle no bones wre broken. Still, it was a major pain just managing to rise to my feet.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Enraged, Kyra's eyes glowed a brilliant violet again. The creatur was hoisted high into the air, enough that if Kyra had let him go, the impact of the fall would have killed him.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" she said, her voice quaking with rage. "I suggest you get out of here, before I kill you!"

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
"No matter how high you drop me I'll bounce back." he said defiantly. "The legs of a Blaziken protect me from any height." I growled agnrily as I limped back over to Kyra, my gaze locked onto the fusion.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
A strange aura around the creature began to tighten, slowly sqeezing the creature.

"If I can't drop you, I'll sqeeze every last bit of life out of you!" she yelled angrilly.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 02:36 PM
The creatures eyes began to bluge as pressure was exerted in him. I raised a hand and shot an icey blast which frozen him solid. Now so brittle, the pressure caused him to explode, causing peices of icey shrapnel to fly all over the place.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
"That was gruesome," she said quietly. Kyra was never one for violence.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
"but necessary." I breathed heavily." He would have killed us both if given the chance." With the adrenaline from the battle gone, I collapsed to the ground, too tired and bloody to stay standing. Cloyster hopped over to me with a concerned look on his face.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
"I don't know, Espeon. I don't think I can!" Kyra exlaimed angrilly, as if the Espeon had spoken to her.

She knelt next to the boy. She didn't even know his name! She placed her hands over his body, and whispered to herself. "Dear Lord, please let this work!"

She closed her eyes in deep concentration. Her entire body began to glow purple, and the wounds on his body began to dissapear.

Soon enough, his every wound, every ache and pain, had been healed. Kyra collapsed in a heap, utterly exausted from the amount of energy the healing had taken. She shuddered and shook involentarilly, her entire body grew cold and she was slowly loosing touch with the world around her.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:28 PM
I was greatful this strange girl had healed me. I turne dto say thank you, but noticed how cold she was. With a start I remembered how cold this mountain side was, and that the only reason why i wasn't effected was because of the power now flowing through my veins. Frantic, I got up and knelt beside her. I palced onehand on her and sucked all the cold from her into the gem, all the while I held the other hand out to ward off the cold air blowing our way.

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:31 PM
Kyra watched the world grow oddly fuzzy, then miraculously clear again.

"Thank you," she whispered to the strange boy. "How did you do that?" she asked quietly, still weak from the effort it took to heal him.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:33 PM
"ice magic." I said shortly. "What power you hold in spychic ability, I ahve in the feild of Ice. WE apparently have a lot to talk about." I said seriously. "But first, can you stand?"

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
"I think so," Kyra murmered, rising shakilly, only to find her knees give way beneath her.

She cursed under her breath. SHe called forth a Pokemon from the backpack she carried.

An Alakazam appeared. "Mind giving me a hand?" she whispered. The Pokemon picked the small framed girl up gently in it's arms, looking to the ice boy.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:40 PM
"Let me carry you." I offered to the girl. " I know a quick way to the bottom, but it may be difficult if anyone else tried to follow me."

Mew13
October 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Kazam," Alakazam said in a dangerous tone.

"Alakazam, I think maybe we ought to listen to him."

"Ala, alakazam," the POkemon glowered, releasing his hold on Kyra.

"Thank you, friend," she whispered, returning the Pokemon to it's ball.

Pogiforce-14
October 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
I scooped her up in my arms and stood at the head of a rock. "Hold onto me." i said. I maneuvered a hand so it was aimed in front of me, and I created that same icey path as before. I jumped forward, starting to slide down the mountain once more like the silver surfer. I held onto teh girl in my hands, careful to not drop her.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
When we arrived, the town was pretty much empty. It usually was, unless there was a Pokemon contest in town. I headed for the pokemon Center, since I needed to do some research.

Trainer Phoebe
October 22nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
is it too late for me to join and if not what orb can i be?

Alana
October 22nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
OOC: A couple have pages have been since I poted last so lets skip the dramatics if that Ok. I went the mountain found Ho-oh and got my powers. Now I'm wondering through a forest.

Kari walked through a forest searching for a town. Finally she found one.The town was kinda empty. She headed for the Pokemon center so her Pokemon could have a rest.

PikaPal
October 22nd, 2004, 05:49 PM
OOC: Wow I'm behind!!
IC: I was amazed at how hard it was to climb. It was full of rocks and I kept slipping. I climber higher and higher, struggling with the slippery rocks. Suddenly, I slipped on a loose rock! "Ahhh!" I said, as I started to fall. I tried to grab the rough surface of the mountain, but there was nothing to grab onto. Thinking quickly, I grabbed a pokeball from my belt. Sandslash popped from his pokeball. Using ground-type abilities, he grabbed onto me and stayed on the rocky slope at the same time. "Thanks Sandslash," I said, "I owe you my life." "Sandslash!" he replied, smiling. I smiled back and both of us went back to climbing.

Raichu_tamer
October 23rd, 2004, 10:00 AM

Mable and Zephyr sat across from each other at a table at the pokemon center.

"So... What'll we do now?" She asked Zephyr, sipping her hot-chocolate. It looked awefully cold outside, and the last place she wanted to be was there.

"Um... Well, not too sure... I guess the most you can do for now is just live out your life, and try not to get kidnapped," He joked, laughing.

"But seriously, now that you have the water orb inside you, you're going to need to watch out. It's much more dangerous, now the minions are going to want ypu, the closest they can get to the actual orb..." He whispered, in hope of not drawing too much attention. The center was practically empty, but it was never a bad thing to be safe.

OOC: Are we all going to meet somewhere, eventually?

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:33 AM
OOC: I think so.
Paige was in the woods sleeping she was invisable and very sleepy........

Mew13
October 23rd, 2004, 10:53 AM
Kyra put her arms around the boy's shoulders, in hopes of keeping a better balance. She wished she'd allowed Alakazam to carry her, as this seemed quite dangerous.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 02:45 PM
As Paige slept a wall of vines covered her and the surrounding area!

Flygon trainer
October 23rd, 2004, 08:54 PM
OOC: I havn't been in here for a while (been at friends house) so where are you people?

paige pelletier
October 24th, 2004, 05:59 AM
OOC: I am sleeping in the woods mew13 is on pogiforce's sholder's being carried

Pogiforce-14
October 24th, 2004, 03:13 PM
The girl seemed uncomfortable with the ride, fearing as if she'd fall. " Don't worry, I got ya." I reassured her. " By the way, the name is Sam." I introduced myself, trying to make small talk to calm her down. "What's yours?"

Mew13
October 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM
"My name's Kyra," the girl voiced quietly, her face quite pale as she eyed the drop below her. She took a gasping breath and forced her gaze back ahead of her.

Pogiforce-14
October 24th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Don't worry, I won't drop ya." I said, holding her a bit tighter as we moved into a curve to avoid a boulder. "We're already near the bottom. We'll be able to stop soon."

Mew13
October 24th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Kyra involentarilly burried her head in Sam's chest, closing her eyes tightly as they flew around the curve to avoid a boulder.

"I"ll be glad when this is over...."

Pogiforce-14
October 24th, 2004, 05:06 PM
A short moment later we reached teh bottom. I slowed down before jumping off the ice trail to teh ground. The ice trail dissolved harmlessly away. I then stood Kyra on her feet, still holdin her arm just in case she still didn't have the strength to walk. "Can you stand?" I asked her concernedly.

Mew13
October 24th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Kyra pulled her elbow away, she hated feeling dependent.

"I'm fine," she muttered, wobbling a bit before regaining her balance. Espeon was to thank for that. The purple Pokemon had placed herself behind Kyra's calves.

Pogiforce-14
October 24th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I was perturbed by her attitude and became self-concious of it. I became rather embarrassed, feeling like I did soemthign wrong without knowing it. I stepped off a bit to give her her room, deciding maybe she didn't like being around me. She sure didn't seem too pleased on the ride down.

Mew13
October 24th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Kyra's gaze softened. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I shouldn't have said that. You'll have to excuse me, I'm terrified of heights," she confessed, revealing her weakness to a boy she hardly knew.

Pogiforce-14
October 24th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"It's okay." I said quietly, still feeling a little self-concious. I kept my eyes downcast. I was inwardly surprised that such a simple gesture like the one she had made had effected me so solidly.

Mew13
October 24th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"Where do we go from here?" she whispered, not knowing where to go or even what to think any longer.

Pogiforce-14
October 24th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"I don't know." I said quietly. "But I think there may be others like us out there somewhere. We have to find them if we're to continue to survive. I have a feelign that freak back there won't be the only thing after us."

Mew13
October 24th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"I'm sure he's not..." Kyra muttered.

"Perhaps we should head to the nearest town, seek out others."

Pogiforce-14
October 24th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Good Idea." I agreed. I considered offering another ride on my ice path but remembered how she had reacted last time and decided against it. "Let's go then." I said, walking towards teh city lights in the distance.

Electric Hero
October 24th, 2004, 07:28 PM
ooc: can someone tell me a short , but good good summary of what happened? please.

Pogiforce-14
October 25th, 2004, 02:28 AM
ooc: Sam and Kyra met on the side of the mountain. There they were confronted by a creature working for the darkness, and they besically blew him up, but not before he dealt them some damage. After some healing was done, they both went to the bottom of the mountain and are now heading towards the nearest city to look for more orb holders.

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 08:29 AM
OOC: finally, an explanation that does me any good.

IC: I managed to reach the city again, only now the Absol was like a permanent companion. but since i didn't own it, I wasn't restraned by the 6 pokemon rule. I stayed hidden in the shadows as usual, though bnow I wondered if any others had gained powers like I had...

Pogiforce-14
October 25th, 2004, 08:31 AM
ooc: YOu do realize that the gaurdian that lead you there is but a spirit and has no true shape or existance, right?:\

ic: WE finally reached town, and I was relieved to find myself within reach of teh city lights. It was just too dark outside of a city.

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 08:35 AM
OOC: yeah, but the guardian was a Tyranitar, the Absol was a wild pokemon there...

IC: I saw somebody enter the city, and i was immediatly on alert. I had learned not to trust others. Murkrow perched on my shoulder, ready to attack if needed.

paige pelletier
October 25th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Paige woke up and stared at two people........... *yawned* walked up to them "hi..."

Raichu_tamer
October 25th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Zephyr sat anxiously, tapping his staff against the ground.

"We ready yet?" He asked, urking to go back to the forest, where he could get some sleep.

"calm down, we have all night..." Mable repled arrogantly, sipping her cocoa, wrapped up in a large, puffy jacket. The two continued to discuss the things Zephyr had heard about the orbs, until they were confronted by Nurse Joy, who looked fairly tired.

"Here are your pokemon," She yawned, holding out a tray of pokeballs. Zephyr and Mable took their respective pokeballs, and waited for Nurse Joy to leave, before they continued.

Mew13
October 25th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Kyra nodded, walking shakilly. Espeon kept next to the fragile girl, attempting to keep her upright. The Pokemon only hoped the town wasn't very far.

Pogiforce-14
October 25th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I noticed Kyra was having trouble and slowed down till she caught up with me. "you sure you don't need a bit of help?" I asked uncertainly.

Alana
October 25th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Kari arived at the Pokemon Center and went in. She noticed some trainers talking but ignored them. She went to Nurse Joy and gave her her Pokemon. She took them wearily then went into a back room. Kari glanced over at the others and noticed that the boy had a staff. This was a bit unusual so she decided to say hi. Her Pidgey watched from her shoulder as she walked towards the trainers.

Mew13
October 26th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Kyra sighed gently, wishing she had a staff or something. She utterly hated being dependant. Help wasn't something she took readilly, and she didn't get close to people very easilly.

Espeon felt Kyra's longing for a staff, and saw something strange happening in her hands.

Kyra's hand glowed a magnificant purple, and a dark reddish polished staff appeared in her hand. THe staff was pointed on the end, and dyed plum. There was a leather strap for her wrist to slide into.

"Whoa," was all Kyra could say. She leaned heavilly on the staff, finding it didn't help as much as she had hoped.

"Maybe a bit of help couldn't hurt," she said aloud, more or less trying to convince herself while giving permission to Sam.

PikaPal
October 26th, 2004, 07:52 PM
We climbed and climbed, for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, we got to the top, where there was a large cave. "I see you made it alive," said a voice behind me. I jumped and spun around. It was groudon. "Yeah," I replied, "so now what do I do?" "Enter the cave," it said back, then he was gone again. I shrugged. "ok, then, come on sandslash, " I said, and sandslash nodded and we went inside.

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Taking Kyra's last statement as a yes, I went around to the arm that wasn't supporting as much weight on the staff and put it over my shoulders, allowing her to better support her weight.

Raichu_tamer
October 27th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Zephyr turned around in his chair, immediately spotting two, glamarous, ocean-blue eyes, with a gloss very similar to Mable's.

"Oh... Hi!" He said, moving to the chair further against the window,

"Why don't you have a seat? I'm Zephyr, and this is my friend, Mable..." He said, introducing him and his friend. He quickly saw a look of irrittion on Mable's face. It wasn't until then that he realized that this girl could very well have been a minion after the orbs... And he was stupid enough to give real names. Finding that his orb staff took up too much space beside him, he layed it over the table, and leaned back inhis chair.

"Um... Sorry if this sounds rude, but... What exactly is it?" Mable asked, feeling fairly uncomfortable with a new-comer entering the conversation. Zephyr only smiled, glad to see that Mable was making an effort in communicating, something she'd have to do if she wanted to successfully protect the water orb.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Kyra leaned into Sam, walking a bit more steadilly.

"The town's not much further, right?" she asked in a slightly dazed way. The exertion of energy it took to heal the mysterious boy had taken a lot out of her, and she had not yet recovered. She was slightly disoriented with how weak she felt.

paige pelletier
October 27th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Paige felt something come near but went back to sleep the vines slowly grew around the area..........

Alana
October 27th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Hello Zephyr and Mable. I'm Kakari but everyone calls me Kari." She noticed the suspicious looks and smiled. She sat down and asked quietly, Why are you looking at me as if I'm a theif or something?"

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"We're in town now." I assured her, the city lights on all sides. "Let's find a POkemon center and rest." I suggested.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Sounds like a plan. I'm so exhausted..." Kyra said quietly, still leaning into Sam for support.

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 05:36 PM
A few minutes later we were just heading into the Pokemon Center, which was good for us because Nurse Joy wsa closing for the night. She gave us a room key and I help Kyra to the room Joy gave us.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Kyra flopped down on one of the cots. "Man, note to self. Healing: Very draining..."

Espeon looked at her trainer worridly, earning herself a smile from Kyra.

"I'm fine, Espeon, don't worry about me!"

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I watched the two enter the pokemon center, though I stayed outside, instead sending Umbreon up to watch them, see if there would be anything I could do..

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 03:07 AM
I sat down on th opposite cot and watched he espeon and trainer share concerns. After a few minutes I sighed and and laid down to go to sleep.

paige pelletier
October 28th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Paige slept but then woke up she went into a pokemon center and fell asleep on one of the benches! The vines started to grow again.

Raichu_tamer
October 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Zephyr interupted Mable, before she had a chance to say anything.

"sorry, but me and my friend here have gone through an aweful lot recently..."

"And I've just finished my drink, we'll be on our way..." Mable insisted, standing up, and grasping her longbow before turning away from the door.

"It was nice to meet you though, Kakari... I'll be arranging flowers here tomorrow morning though, I'd like to chat a bit more..." She stated, going through the door. Zephyr quickly followed behind,

"I'll talk to you later, Kari!"

Zephyr and Mable went their own seperate ways after leaving the center, and having Zephyr hear about Mable's plans tomorrow, she was sure that he'd meet her there again, the next morning.

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Kyra fell asleep slowly, her dreams full of hateful creatures and horrid battles. Battle that insued much death and destruction. She woke many times in the middle of the night, worried that the dreams may have been visions due to her psychic powers.

Then again, perhaps they weren't. Her powers were so new, she didn't know what was part of the powers and what was normal...

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I was shivering in my sleep. Everyhting felt so cold. I suddenly awoke, and found my cot covered in sheets of ice. I got up and grabbed ablanket form another cot before sitting on the ground wrapped in it, hoping if I went to sleep again I wouldn't freeze myself to death.

Flygon trainer
October 28th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I finally dozed off, after giving Umbreon the order to awaken me if they tried to leave the center. I stayed outside, shivering from the chill of the night, but it didn't matter. I was used to it..

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 05:33 PM
In her distressed state of sleep, Kyra's psychic powers began moving things like pillows and flowerpots, picture frames and the like around the room. She rolled over again, sweating with the fright of her dreams.

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I sat shivering in teh corner as I sw various objects float by. Seeing Kyra wasn't sleeping well and making the connection, I got up, still wrapped in blankets, and trodded over to her before shaking her slowly. "Kyra, wake up." I whispered. "you're having a nightmare."

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Kyra's eyes snapped open and she gasped. Every object that had been floating around fell to the floor, luckilly, nothing broken.

She shuddered, feeling how cold Sam was. "Sam, you're freezing!" she said, ignoring her loss of control over her powers.

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"I'm okay." I said, shivering slightly as I quickly pulled my hand back under neath teh blanket. "Just a bit of control issues is all."

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"I know what you mean," Kyra whispered. "You saw the objects flying around."

She stopped. "Sam, this is dangerous! Your powers almost killed you!"

Alana
October 28th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Kari shook her head and went to get a room from Nurse Joy. She lay down and thought about the recent events. Eventually she drifted into sleep. She drempt about Ho-oh and the flying orb. Then she drept that she was in a lab of some kind. Her dreams shifted again. She aimed her bow at a falling leaf. Her arrow pieced right through the center. As she practiced something came up behind her. She turned and woke. It was almost morning. Unable to get back to sleep she got up and went to get some breakfast.

Flygon trainer
October 28th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Absol lept up next to the Umbreon, noticing he seemed destracted. the Umbreon mothined to the one that was outside, and the Absol watched her, wondering if Eclipse should be awakened. Umbreon returned to watching the pair, ignoring the psychic feeling earlier. He had a job, and he was going to keep to it..

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Paige was wnadering the town she saw a pokemon center and went in to it......

Pogiforce-14
October 29th, 2004, 08:27 AM
"I'm fine." I reassured her. " I'm getting warmer already."

ooc: Page, the Pokemon Center locked up just after me and Kyra went into it. :\

Flygon trainer
October 29th, 2004, 08:29 AM
OOC: but Pogi, it's morning now, Alana said so. and besides, you guys seem blatently oblivious to the act you're beign watched..

Pogiforce-14
October 29th, 2004, 08:34 AM
ooc: She said it was almost morning. It isn't morning yet. And Joy locks up the center after dark. You know that because she did so in one of the episodes.

Alana
October 29th, 2004, 01:43 PM
OOC: True. Its not morning yet. About an hour before dawn. Paige you can be waiting outside of the Pokemon Center or something. It should open soon.

Kari ate an apple while she walked around the Pokemon Center. She was still thinking about the dreams she had had. They weren't like normal dreams. Hard to remember clearly and soon forgoten all together. But they were very clear. She remembered every detail. The one about the flying orb, well it was ovious. The events were the same as what had happened on the mountain. But the one about the lab and the forest. Something about them made her shiver slightly. It was as if it had happened before or, this was what really bothered her. As if it was what was going to happen. She shook her head. That was nonsence, but she couldn't get the dream out of her head. She shook her her head again and went back to her room to pack her things. When she was finished she checked her Pokegear. "Ten minutes till day break." She said aloud. "Guess I'll get my Pokemon maybe chat with some people then head off again." She left the room and closed the door behind her.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 03:05 PM
OOC: why would she lock up what if some pokemon needed her in the middle of the night? but I will wait!
Paige sat out side daydreaming.........

Pogiforce-14
October 29th, 2004, 06:48 PM
ooc: She does so becasue the center has a cerfew.

paige pelletier
October 29th, 2004, 07:40 PM
OOC: alright

Paige was silently watching the inside of the pokemon center...........

Raichu_tamer
October 30th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Mable was happily strolling through the streets, ready for another day of work. The flowers at the pokemon center were always much more beautiful than the other plants she tended to. She made sure she had the seeds of herbs used to heal paralyzed pokemon in her pockets, before progressing much further into the street, then continued. When she managed to reach the pokemon center, just as it was opening (I think...). She quickly jumped in through the main door, put on an apron, and 2 dark blue, plastic gloves, along with a bag of soil, and a watering can. She saw someone familiar, before heading into the back of the pokemon center.

"Hey... Kakari!" She shouted, hoping she would notice her. Mable still felt moderately uncomfortable, but she was never going to be okay with other people, unless she spent more time with them...

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Kari smiled and walked over to Mable. "Call me Kari. So what are doing here so early." She noticed that mable still seemed a little uncomfortable but didn't think it was any thing to worry about. After all she had never been well very sociable and it didn't help that she now held the flying orb.

Raichu_tamer
October 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Mable smiled,

"Kari..." She said, back to herself.

"I'm hired by different shops every now-and-then to tend to plants, I manage to make a bit of money that way... So today, I'm working here," She replied, wondering why Zephyr hadn't shown up yet.

"What about you? You're quite early here, yourself!" She asked, out of curiosity.

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Kari shrugged. "I woke up pretty early and couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to get some breakfast and get ready to leave." Nurse Joy comes in looking better than she had the night before.

"Good morning Mable and Kari. Kari your Pokemon are fully recovered now." She handed her five pokeballs and her Pidgey flew to her shoulder. Kari looked at the little gold marks on her Pokeballs to make sure they were hers before thanking Nurse Joy and turning back to Mable. "Where's that boy who was with you yesterday? His name was Zephyr wasn't it?"

Raichu_tamer
October 30th, 2004, 08:44 PM
"That's right," Mable replied.

"I was actually expecting him to come, too... You see, he lives in the country, on the outskirts of the city, with only 4 homes around his family's. I used to live in the same neighbourhood, that's how we met each other. Me and my parents moved into the city when I was 9, though... Anyhow, you said you were going somewhere... Mind if I ask, where?"

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
"Well...I'm going on an adventure really. Some place new. I'm looking for some one. I've been searching for a long time. But now things are different. I'm still searching but now I have something else I have to do." Blinks. "Oh I'm sorry. I guess I forgot you were there. I was ranting. So do you need any help with the plants?" She asked quickly not making it ovious why she had changed the subject.

Raichu_tamer
October 30th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Mable was surprised with the offered help, but gladly accepted it.

"Sure, I'd love it if you could help me!" She responded, happily. She made her way to the pots in the corners of the room first, handing the watering can to Kari.

"Could you water the plants after I've cleaned them up a bit?" She asked, already cutting the dead stems of the plant off, and misting the leaves with a spray bottle. Before moving to the next plant, she added a bit of soil into the pot, and mixed it with the old soil to even it out. She turned to the other plant, but was startled by a loud voice,

"Mable! Mable! I've found some books on the previous league tournaments, some of the trainers may have something to do with the spheres!" Zephyr shouted, indicating to his white shoulder-bag, containing 3 books, 2 books with old pokemon-league standings, and a book of legends. It wasn't until he completed his sentance, that he realized Kari was in the room.

"Oh... Kikari, hi!" He nervously looked to her, then back to Mable, who gave him a look of annoyance.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 08:42 AM
Kari was watering one of the plants when Zephyr came in and shouted something about spheres. She turned quickly and looked at him. "By spheres do you mean orbs? Like the orb of flying for instance?" She said this quietly so that only they could here. Her eyes flashing dangerously. It was clear to her that these two were after the legendary orbs. Or maybe..maybe they had one too.

Raichu_tamer
October 31st, 2004, 11:07 AM
Mable dropped her bag of soil, shocked to hear Kari's question, as was Zephyr.

"Uh... Yeah... You know?" Zephyr asked, walking up to Kari slowly, making sure no one was behind them. Seeing how Nurse Joy wasn't around, and that she had all day to tend to the rest of the plants, Mable joined the two as well.

"Do you know about the orbs?..." Mable asked cautiously, not wanting to spoil too much at once. After all, Kari may very well have been after the orbs for evil purposes.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 11:24 AM
"Yes I know about them." She hesitated. I wonder how much I should tell them. Or how much they already know. "I'm guessing from that book of yours that you already know about the legend. So I'll be honest. But first I need to ask you something. Why are you interested in the orbs?"

Raichu_tamer
October 31st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Zephyr nodded,

"Well yesterday, before we met you, we we-" Before he said anymore, Mable nudged his arm. He gave her a sour look, and thought of continuing...

"Well I was just told stories at a young age, that's all... And... Yesterday, we thought we saw one, so... It kind of sparked an interest again..." Mable saw that Kikari looked trust-worthy, and even if she wasn't she always had her pokemon, and her longbow with her...

"That's right, we saw an Articuno talking to a person... And then after, a Suicune came up to us, and made us follow it up a mountain, where we found the water orb..." This peeved Zephyr,

'So SHE can tell her, but not me...' He thought to himself, rolling his eyes.

"So to our knowledge, it seems that Mable is the holder of the water orb-" Before continuing, he felt a smack over his head. Mable gave him an angry look, as if to say,

'Now THAT was too much!'

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 11:40 AM
Kari listened then she laughed a little feeling somewhat releived. "Thats good. I thought you two might be thieves or something." She smiled and went on, "Your not the only one whos come in contact with one of the orbs. Yesterday I met Ho-oh and it led me too a mountain where the Flying Orb was held. I suppose its safe to tell you that I'm the bearer of the Flying Orb."

Raichu_tamer
October 31st, 2004, 02:09 PM
Mable sighed in relief,

"Finally! I'm so glad I have someone to talk to..." She said, sitting down in a near-by chair. Zephyr put pushed his weight onto his staff, feeling some-what tired.

"So then... What do we do now?" He asked, in an unsure tone.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 02:13 PM
Kari sat down in a chair next to her. She slipped her quiver off her back cause it was getting in the way. "Well I know I'm going out to train with my bow. As soon as I'm good enough I'll set out again. I'm not really sure where I'll go after that."

Pogiforce-14
October 31st, 2004, 02:35 PM
ooc: Lost in my own rp. :( What's going on?

Raichu_tamer
October 31st, 2004, 05:19 PM
OOC: I don't think much has happened since you left, Kari, Mable, and Zephyr told each other about the orbs, and they're in the pokemon center right now, just after it opening.

IC:

"You use a bow, too?" Mable asked, motioning to her own longbow.

Mew13
October 31st, 2004, 05:46 PM
Kyra awoke again, shuddering, feeling as though she were being watched.

"Sam, we should get out of here. WHo knows what kind of things are after us now..."

Pogiforce-14
October 31st, 2004, 05:53 PM
I nodded, shedding teh blanket now that I was warmed up. " LEt's go." I said, heling her to her feet before going to the room door.

Mew13
October 31st, 2004, 06:24 PM
Kyra nodded, rising and allowing him to help her to the door. She was still quite weak, but was feeling much better since last night.

Flygon trainer
October 31st, 2004, 06:28 PM
The Umbreon watching them gave a loud screech, awakening me. I entered the pokemon center, carefully brusing my hair so it was back to normal, then waited to talk to the two. confronting the psychic and ice would be interesting..

Pogiforce-14
October 31st, 2004, 06:29 PM
I opened the door to see three people sitting otu in the lobby, none of who I'd sen before. I became nervous, noticing teh bows two of them carried. I hoped they weren't assassins sent by teh dark master.

Flygon trainer
October 31st, 2004, 06:36 PM
OOC: three? there are four..

IC: I watched the boy intently, I could feel chills running through me, which indiated ice. I didn't realise it, but the area around me was black, as though the light had just been sucked out of it..

Pogiforce-14
October 31st, 2004, 06:39 PM
ooc: i guess you posted jsut before I did, so I didn't know you stepped in.

ic: A fourth person stepped into the center, and this person had a strange dark auara about them. now I was really nervous. Whoever this dark master was, this new stranger seemed like a likely candidate.

Flygon trainer
October 31st, 2004, 06:49 PM
I watched the boy, with a smile on my face that was like a vampire looking at it's next prey. I loved creeping people out, and i waited to see if this guy would launch an attack on me..

Pogiforce-14
October 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM
I made a fist out of my right hand, allowing a small icy gust to form within it. If this person proved to be soem sort of evil, then i was ready to fight it tooth and nail.

Flygon trainer
October 31st, 2004, 06:54 PM
I backed away slightly, saying "hey, I thought you were on the good side! you shouldn't kill your possible allies!" Umbreon landed in front of me, growling, ready to defend me if needed..

Pogiforce-14
November 1st, 2004, 03:28 AM
I weas confused as to whom she was talking to, as the fist I made perfectly concealed the blast hidden within, making it impossible for her to know I had an attack prepared.

Flygon trainer
November 1st, 2004, 08:25 AM
This.. was not good.. .I hated ice.. I slowly backed away from him, looking for any shadows that i could run to and dissapear.. but there were none..

Pogiforce-14
November 1st, 2004, 09:13 AM
I was slightly amused at her panicky look, although I was still confused as to how she kenw I had an attack ready, how she knew the nature of my attack, and why she seemed so concerned when I was only going to use it if she attacked first.

Flygon trainer
November 1st, 2004, 09:36 AM
When he didn't attack me, it turned my fear into more of confusion than anything. "well, are you going to kill me, or what?" I demanded

paige pelletier
November 1st, 2004, 02:42 PM
Paige poped out from an alli way and said "you know about orbs?"

Raichu_tamer
November 1st, 2004, 06:49 PM
So much was going on it once, this all confused Zephyr, more-so Mable.

"Wait-hang on a sec, you guys all know about the orbs?" Mable asked, slightly hidden in a corner of the room, her hands clasped onto her longbow, if it was needed.

Pogiforce-14
November 2nd, 2004, 03:19 AM
ooc: um, none of the characters other than Page has mentioned the orbs, and so far no one has an actual reason for suspecting any one other than themselves has an orb. so questions about the Spirit Orbs shouldn't be posed until later, after all our characters get to know each other jsut a bit better.

ic: "Kill you?" I retorted. "Why would I do something like that? I don't fight people unless they attack me first."

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:20 AM
ooc: sorry if I wasn't here , my parents punished me, so I ask ,again, for another summary of what happened. sorry

Flygon trainer
November 2nd, 2004, 09:02 AM
"then get away from me already" I growled. besides that, I coudln't see him very well anymore, the light was blinding me. I focused on the main light in the room, and wondered how to destroy it since I couldn't see it...

Pogiforce-14
November 2nd, 2004, 09:19 AM
"I'm not near you, so if anything you get away from me." I retorted angrily. Nurse Joy ran up to us, seeming upset.

"I won't tolerate this behavior in my Pokemon Center!" she lectured. "Fighting in teh Center is not permitted! if you have an issue that needs solving, take it outside!"

Flygon trainer
November 2nd, 2004, 09:22 AM
"I can't fight if I can't see" I said irritably, rubbing my eyes. this light was peircing straight to my mind and giving me a blaring headache..

Pogiforce-14
November 2nd, 2004, 09:55 AM
"What do you mean, you can't see?" I retorted. "We've got light in here. It's out there no one can see. That darkness is all encompassing, in case your forgot, and the only way anyone can see now is thorugh electricity."

Flygon trainer
November 2nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
"the light is the problem." I hissed, then whispered an order to Umbreon. it hopped up on a nearby table, scattering several magazines, and targeted the main light in the room, preparing to destroy it..

Pogiforce-14
November 2nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
I quickly caleld out my CLoyster, which tackled Umbreon off of the table.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked the crazy lunatic who acted like Golem from Lord of the Rings.

"One, that's public property and you have no right to be breaking it, and two, we need light! Without light things don't grow, and there is too little light in the world to destroy what light we have!"

Raichu_tamer
November 2nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
OOC: Oops, my mistake! Max, right now, most of us are in the pokemon center... Other than that, characters have just been getting to know each other... or fighting, in the case of pogi and FT XD

IC:

"Yeah, like these flowers... And the herbs used for medicine..." Mable told herself, aloud.

Zephyr sat down in a corner, observing the whole contraversy play out.

"Should we do anything?" Mable asked curiously, crossing one leg over another.

"Nah..." Zephyr whispered,

"With our luck, we'ed just make it worse..." Mable nodded in agreement.

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 05:32 PM
ooc: so I think I will join you in the Pokemon Center

ic: from the beach to the town's Pokemon Center, I entered the building and saw other kids in there with Nurse Joy , and saw other people more older , like my age, I thought that asking them if they were other 'Heirs' but then I decided that no, so I just sat on a chair that was next to the door, leaving my sword next to me and my Pikachu on my shoulders.

Flygon trainer
November 2nd, 2004, 05:35 PM
I sighed, deciding not to argue with him. I retreated to a corner, and sat down, placing my face in my sleeves, trying to dispel my light-induced migraine. I was not sucsessful, and i was feeling very queasy..

PikaPal
November 2nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
OOC: Ok, I have not been on in a while, so can someone please tell me in short what has happened?

Pogiforce-14
November 2nd, 2004, 06:11 PM
Sighing, i rememberd Kyra was still resting on my shoulder, and I guided her to a seat to help her sit.

Alana
November 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
OOC: I'm just gonna start from where I left off.

Kari picked up her quiver and slung it over her shoulder. She picked up her bow and looked at Mable. "You use a bow too right? So how bout practicing with me. It'll be nice to have some human company for a change."

Flygon trainer
November 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
Finally, deciding that there was no possible way that I was going to get rid of my migraine, I looked up to see Umbreon collapsed in a corner, with several injuries form the cloyster. Silently, I called him over using the dark link we now shared, and he curled up in my lap, shivering. I stroked him lightly, wishing that I could get out of here, but my curiosity kept me here..

Raichu_tamer
November 2nd, 2004, 07:55 PM
OOC:most of us are in the pokemon center... Other than that, characters have just been getting to know each other... or fighting, in the case of pogi and FT XD I know you don't want to read all of it, but that was just a few posts earlier than yours XD

IC: Mable agreed,

"Especially considering what's going on right now... I don't think Nurse Joy would want me to do anything with the plants right now... Why don't we step out back, until things settle down?" Mable grinned, slinging her quiver over her shoulder, and grabbing her longbow. Zephyr shook his head, he knew Mable could get fairly competitive when she needed to, recalling a battle he had with her when they were younger.

Pogiforce-14
November 3rd, 2004, 04:16 AM
After I made sure Kyra was settled in her seat, I recaleld Clyster to his Pokeball. I saw how messed up umbreon was and was mildly surprised a simple tackle attack messed it up that bad. "here" I said to it's trainer, tossing her a Full Restore. " Use this." I then sat down next to Kyra and began shining my POkeballs.

Flygon trainer
November 3rd, 2004, 08:31 AM
I caught the full restore without even looking, and I got ready to use it on Umbreon, when suddenly a well aimed Razor Wind attack knocked it out of my hand. I looked up, and watched Absol come into the room, with that edge on his head glowing. "what's gotten into you?" I asked him. his responce was not vocal, but I understood it anyway. "you're right, he does need training with his recovery move" I said, as Umbreon hopped off my lap, and headed outside to heal himself...

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 04:13 PM
I took a deep breath and I walked out the Pokemon Center and everything was cold, I deicided to return to the beach. Already there , I waited for some signal of what to do now, I sat down on a rock and stared at the ocean.

ooc: I will come back later.

Mew13
November 3rd, 2004, 06:34 PM
Kyra grimaced and closed her eyes. She smiled a bit and some color returned to her cheeks.

"Look at that, seems you've had advances in your powers as well," she whispered to no one in particular.

Her Espeon made a small noise and looked curiously at the Umbreon across from her.

Pogiforce-14
November 3rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
I made a mental sigh of relief to see her feeling better. I somewhat felt guilty. itwas because she chose to heal me that had weakened her so. " Would you like something to eat? "I asked her, feelingI had to make up for being so weak earlier that she had to use her energy on me.

Flygon trainer
November 3rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
I watched the pair in silence, pretty much returning to the 'they can't see me, I don't matter' way of thinking. Umbreon returned, his wounds gone, and returned to my lap, his yellow rings slightly glowing.

Mew13
November 3rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
"No," she said quickly, realizing how abrubtly she'd spoken. Heat rose in her cheeks as she realized how close she was to revealing her secret.

She sighed and smiled. "I'm fine, Sam. Don't worry about me."

She looked to the girl with the Umbreon. "And who might you be?" she asked, detering attention from herself.

Flygon trainer
November 3rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
I looked up adruptly, and took a moment to realise she was talking to me. "I'm Eclipse" I said shortly, before returnign to tending to Umbreon. I got out a special brush designed to brush his short fur, and set to work, as he losed his eyes, content for the moment. "I raise Dark pokemon. I don't really see what people find so scary aobut them" I said, not really thinking

Pogiforce-14
November 4th, 2004, 04:15 AM
I wondered breifly why she was blushing before deciding not to worry about it. Satisfied everyone was alright, I leaned back in teh chair ot rest a bit.