PDA

View Full Version : Question: Something to ponder about D:

Kishijoten
December 16th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I have this minor problem. Okay so on some member's profile when I click their username afterwards their's this message box saying "username" "password" and upbove it says Twitter IP. Do I need to enter my twitter username or the one I have on PC in this case?.

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Your Twitter one.

I think their Twitter messages are only available if you sign into your Twitter account.

Tyrantrum
December 16th, 2009, 05:07 PM
You have to sign into your twitter account in their profile only to see their tweets.

If you don't have one, then just press cancel.

Noah Ridgewood
December 16th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Its only for members who choose to keep their Twitter updates private, which means if you input your username and aren't that person's friend (on Twitter), then you won't be able to see them. So unless that person accepted your follow, you aren't going to see them.

Kishijoten
December 16th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Oh I get it now. Thanks for the help Natsu-kun, Naoi, and Aladdin.

Ineffable~
December 21st, 2009, 05:59 PM
Is there any way we can regulate this? Say, a checkbox on the pop-up so it will not appear again? I have a few friends with their profiles like that and it's just really annoying...
Though I don't know how much trouble it would be to install it. ^^; Don't want to trouble any of the administrators.

X-626
December 21st, 2009, 06:03 PM
That pop-up box is out of PC's control, unfortunately. That box is shown from Twitter's API (which is what allows PC to get the most recent tweets). The only thing to really do about that is to ask the person to remove their Twitter from their profile.