PDA

View Full Version : If you could have any Superpower...

Lady Machoke
October 20th, 2004, 12:18 PM
When we're young, we used to imagine ourselves as our favorite comic book superhero. Ever think about running in high speed like the Flash, have adamantium(sp?) claws like Wolverine, or have super strength like the Hulk?

Then if you could have any superpower (only ONE please) in real life, what would it be? And why?

Me? I would like to have the ability to transform into anything, just like Mystique from X-Men. I can use it in any situation such as transforming into a bird if I need to hurry to get to one place to another. Sometimes I may use it to play sneaky tricks on anybody who bullied me.

Mr Cat Dog
October 20th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Telekinisis. Obviously it would have to be strong telekenisis, the kind that can move whole buildings or something, but that would be seriously cool just to have the power to do things with your mind. You could control the world if it was strong enough. That would be very cool indeed. >;-)

Tzuri17
October 20th, 2004, 01:40 PM
If I could have some super power I'l choose the power to fly! I always wanted to fly into clouds :P

seraphim
October 20th, 2004, 01:43 PM
invisibility would be nice....or the ability to conrtol metal... ^^ boom goes city!!!! ^^

Pokedragonfire
October 20th, 2004, 01:53 PM
To live forever, or be immortal. But if that doesn't count as a power, I would like to transform (morph) into any animal I please. Including ones that don't (supposedly) exist, such as dragons, griffins, or other mythical animals.

ASG
October 20th, 2004, 02:04 PM
o man probly to have all my school work magicaly get done by it's self and all the right answers

Kyosuke
October 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
It would be to fly XD, that would be so convient with all the walking I do.

But if I didn't have to do so much, it would be a combination of immortality and still keep my youth, I don't want to die knowing that I missed out on all the technological and other advancements of the world.

Lily
October 20th, 2004, 02:38 PM
*laughs*

When I was little, I often fanaticized about seeing beyond. (Actually, I still do.)

What I mean by that is, just percieving more in first glance, as in telekinisis or just the fact to list ALLLL the components of a certain item. Hard to explain, but I still do daydream about it from time to time. Really, which I could do it so I can fully understand it. Heh, that would be another thing ti fanaticize, understanding stuff, as I have the decreased ability to do that. ^_^;

Castrainer
October 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I would like to... ehh... to... Telekinesis? Wew, Psychic powars rocks!

Rubberbandman
October 20th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Psi-Ops powers!just throw around your opponents body,wouldn`t that be fun?

Eliana
October 20th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Meh I already have em so why do I need more? XD I can read minds a bit...I wish I could fly though. XD

Teara
October 20th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm perfectly happy with walking, I like being human juzt fine, and I dont' think I want to know what mozt of the people in my high zchool are thinking <<;;

Zo what I'd really like iz zome kind of healing power =3
It'd be zo great, it zoundz kind of corny, but zince my grandpa died of cancer I've been really worried about my grandma'z health. With zomething like that, I'd never have to worried about my loved onez being in pain again.

Kelsey
October 20th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I would want only one thing and one thing only. To transform into a wolf. Preferably a white Alaskan wolf. And I would have all the strength and senses of a wolf as well. Man, that would be awsome. <3

~Kelsey

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I'd wanna talk to animals! that'd be so cool!;)

Iveechan
October 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I'd definately want timetravel. I could make millions predicting things, making bets, and pwn people with witty comments I was never quick enough to come up with at the time we were arguing.

Zapchu
October 20th, 2004, 08:12 PM
I'd like...ninja powers that Naruto has. :) KAGE BUNSHIN!!! *tons of Zappy's appear and run a muk on the boards*

Ninja Retsu
October 20th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I'd like...ninja powers that Naruto has. :) KAGE BUNSHIN!!! *tons of Zappy's appear and run a muk on the boards*
Zap! You think too? That's great! I would like to have Sharingan or Byakugan. They're cool!

Pincushion
October 21st, 2004, 01:52 AM
I'd love to fly, or to be able to read minds, although both would be quite scary hehe, I just wan't to be very hero-y!

IceKitten
October 22nd, 2004, 05:40 AM
To be able to fly, save a lot on bus fareshttp://67.18.37.17/1570/93/emo/hammer.gif and I'd be able to visit other countries ^ ^

Kimi-Kaizer
October 24th, 2004, 03:14 PM
i would have The Digimon Kaizer's Power or does that count but after all he is my hero and hes evil and really cool ^_^ so yeah

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I would LOVE to be able to transform into any animal, that way I could be wolf or a puppy or a horse. I love animals, they're probably one of my favorite things in the world! And I would be just like Beast Boy. :P

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I'd quite like being able to bring my love pleasure at will.
Oh..wait..
XD

John Denver
October 24th, 2004, 06:18 PM
One super power to pick from? Hmm, I guess I would choose sheer and total omnipotence.

BOO ya!

Shiney
October 24th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Imortality above omnipotence in my book. ^_^ Nothing like being ageless and indestructable. :D

Kairi
October 24th, 2004, 06:36 PM
One super power to pick from? Hmm, I guess I would choose sheer and total omnipotence.

BOO ya!
Then we could ask you what it’s like and FINALLY bring the T-dome thread to rest. =x

Flaming Torchic
October 24th, 2004, 07:06 PM
The ability to fly, for sure. It would take me less time to get to School, and it would also be fun. *Imagines himself flying around the School, never having to put a single foot on the ground*

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Telekinisis rox my socks. xD Imagine cleaning your room with a flick of a finger. You could even fly! xD

Burne Starcofski
October 24th, 2004, 07:47 PM
He's got a point, Telekinesis could aslo double as an Earth-raising-Barrier-Builder to protect yourself from Bullies.

But I'd take the power of being a WereDragon. I still want to be a Dragon, but to prevent any accidents, (Like changing to beat someone up...) I would be a Were.

jynx
October 25th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Psychic!!!

(trianer: Just go and get the TM! Silly!)

Hex Maniac
October 25th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Telekinesis would be so cool! I would prank some bullies with it :D.