PDA

View Full Version : Who Likes The Rain?

AdamHays
October 20th, 2004, 03:13 PM
It's rainig were i am,so i thought i'd ask this.

TRIFORCE89
October 20th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I usually have a hard time trying to fall asleep, but I find the sound of rain and wind...more or less...stormy weather, to be peaceful. I don't know why.

And during...thunderstorms there's lightning involved. LOL

Teara
October 20th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I love rain! =D

Ahh, running around in the Summer rain iz zo wonderfull<3

Castrainer
October 20th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Weee~
Rain > Sun
Dark > Light
Me > Ya
=D

Kelsey
October 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Rain rules unless it's...ACID RAIN!!!!!!
*Kelsey's umbrella burns and shrivvels up* O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

~Kelsey

Suzu
October 20th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I love the rain <3
I'd be happy if it rained all the time, its so peaceful ^^

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 03:42 PM
It's rainig were i am,so i thought i'd ask this.

your in southern CA right?

Gardy
October 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I love the rain just running and walking through it *sighes* and the patter it makes when it hits something truely lovely.

Zapchu
October 20th, 2004, 08:05 PM
I love the rain...the sound of it falling onto the streets and the roofs. Also, walking in the rain without an umbrella is fun...when it rains, the air is also fresher and the weather is colder. :) I Love it!

PikaPal
October 20th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I love it too, but not when I want to go out and work at the horse farm and my mom says I cant cause I'll get sick!

Ninja Retsu
October 20th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Why don't I like rain? It's cool! I love rain very much! In my country,we get
a lot of rain!

Peach
October 21st, 2004, 01:12 AM
Even if I love sunny and warm weather, I love rainy days.
That is just something so beatiful to see raindrops on window and to walk on rain.

Forest Grovyle
October 21st, 2004, 01:25 AM
I love the rain ^_^ It makes me feel so safe and warm when I'm inside, and it's outside! :) I also love that feeling when it's raining and you're in the car - the feeling that you're safe and dry! There's something enchanting about watching it rain, too! :)

Pincushion
October 21st, 2004, 01:47 AM
I love the rain, especially being out in it, although Im not a big fan of getting so wet you can hardly move your legs hehe, I love being inside when its wet outside! I hate it after its rained though!

Tzuri17
October 21st, 2004, 05:45 AM
I do I do I do I do!!!!!! :laugh:

aRedMoon
October 21st, 2004, 06:20 AM
Rain and storms are like t3h pwnage. I <3 them.

Brittany
October 21st, 2004, 07:06 AM
It depends.
If it's pouring outside, then I like to be inside and listen to the rain drop and fall asleep. I don't like being outside though...

If it's misting, then I love to be outside, as long as the air is cool. But I don't like being inside when it mists, because humidity mixes with the warmth and makes me feel hot and sticky.

I don't like moderate rain at all. I can't here the raindrops inside, and it's too wet outside

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 21st, 2004, 07:42 AM
I love the rain no matter what kind. One time, me & my brother and some friends were playing football outside when it was pouring down rain. Rain also has a soothing, romantic touch to it as well.

Caz
October 21st, 2004, 08:22 AM
It depends for me too...
I get alot of rain where I live so I guess I'm used to it, but it gets annoying when you spend ages doing your hair and the rain ruins it.
But apart from that I just love to go out in the rain, cos if you run you don't get all hot and sticky like you do in the sun! :D
I also love the noise it makes when it hits windows and cars
etc... :D

Ryoutarou
October 21st, 2004, 08:33 AM
I love the rain...love rainy nights, raniy days, rainy mornings, I love it all,lol.

Breakout
October 21st, 2004, 08:43 AM
I like rain. It rains most of the time here. Infact its raining right now XD

Ryoutarou
October 21st, 2004, 08:43 AM
It's raining right now to,lol. I love taking walks in the rain at night for some reason...gives off that "romantic" feeling I suppose.

Breakout
October 21st, 2004, 08:51 AM
Yeah, walking in the rain can be good, apart from when you go home and you are soaked and cold. but apart from that I like it.

Mr Cat Dog
October 21st, 2004, 09:36 AM
I have absolutely no problem when I am inside when its raining, or if I'm wearing a raincoat when it's raining. But otherwise, I detest it compeltely. I like mist and fog, and I also like it when it rains at night. It has that eerie quality that seemingly helps me sleep better. o_O

Silly Sentret
October 21st, 2004, 09:38 AM
I hate the rain. It messes up my hair verrrrry badly. XD

Kyosuke
October 21st, 2004, 12:13 PM
The rain is cool, sometimes its a nice change from bright sunny weather, and change is good XD.

AZSupraT
October 21st, 2004, 12:21 PM
When you live in Arizona you come to LOVE the rain when it does rain! :) As a matter of fact its pouring right now!