PDA

View Full Version : I'm coming back

Iveechan
November 11th, 2003, 12:49 PM
I saw that awful hate thread, and it really hurt my feelings.

First of all, I DEMAND it be deleted and not just closed. Someone showed it to me (who shall not be menioned). I won't post often, but I want to make sure no more ignorant little brats are saying awful things behind my back.

I'm watching you, Jirachi...

Frostweaver
November 11th, 2003, 01:21 PM
heh... i believe that Jirachi earned himself a fair amount of hatred not from you but from others as well for openly posting out a hate thread (it's as bad if not worst than flaming). But the world is poor in terms of acceptance of different style in conversations and in any other things in life... learn to cope with this ignorance Iveechan...

But either way it's great for you to come back Iveechan. I really missed your posts (they are one of the few intellectually stimulating posts left in PC... i miss the old days when those posts are everywhere). Welcome back and be sure to post a lot Iveechan! ^_^

Iveechan
November 11th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Thanks, heh. I do admit, I may have acted hot-headed before. I just feel passionately about certain issues. This place seems to have a slower loading time than I remember. Huh. Weird.

*feels slightly better*

Kairi
November 11th, 2003, 01:33 PM
PPN's server is just slow today. Perhaps it'll speed up..

Welcome back Iveechan. I do think that topic should simply stay locked to show his idiocity. If someone made a hate thread about me, and they have, I'd leave it here but locked. Most of the time they have no legitimate reasons for their claims, and so they look foolish.

Stinger
November 11th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Welcome back, but i think this goes in the New Users group.... or this could stay here O_o;

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Yes, I agree. His thread was just really mean. Well, I wouldn't let that bother you anymore, Iveechan, because a lot of people seem to like reading your posts, including me. ^_^ Glad you're back!

Frostweaver
November 11th, 2003, 01:42 PM
let this thread stay *here*. Really what does ppl say in New Users Group except "hi welcome to PC" ? This thread is not simply a welcome back, but also about the dreaded hate thread.

It's more than lovely for you to come back Iveechan. I still remember before the new database when you, Scythemantis and a few others talk in Pokemon General, and those were the good old times where the stream of knowledge flows non-stop... sadly a drought struck PC... hopefully with your return the stream will flow again ^_^

Stinger
November 11th, 2003, 01:47 PM
It's freezing outside. The stream.... It's all ice.

Oh, and speaking of the hate thread, I hate Jirachi for making it. But it's against the rules to say that, am I wrong?

DragonTrainer
November 11th, 2003, 02:39 PM
I thought Jirahi was a girl?Hmm, oh well, that was a very mean topic

Welcome back Hitmonarch!!!!(Can I still call you that, it was your old username?)I missed seeing your posts, perhaps you remember me?

Frostweaver
November 11th, 2003, 02:42 PM
It's freezing outside. The stream.... It's all ice.

Oh, and speaking of the hate thread, I hate Jirachi for making it. But it's against the rules to say that, am I wrong?

"Laws are made to be broken you know"
~James from Pokemon

PS: Laws are made for us to follow in order to prevent calamity from happening. However there are times where the law should be broken... (and it's impossible to set a definite definition about what those times are... to me there's usually a call within me to break them at times, and this case it's flaming being the law that i broken)

DragonTrainer
November 11th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Personally, I think hate is an extremely powerful feeling, and can't be taken lightly.But that's just me.

I agree with you guys, Jirachi did a really wrong thing.

Stinger
November 11th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Hate is a very strong word, but I'm sure we all mean it to be

Frostweaver
November 11th, 2003, 04:10 PM
not really... hate is just an everyday word now along with love... i don't know how many times i've seen ppl use those 2 words for the heck of it. They just stick one of those 2 words in those ugly spot of a sentence where a thousand other words can also go into that slot and the sentence will mean the exact same thing...

yes hate and love are 2 very strong words, but sadly it's not anymore...

Stinger
November 11th, 2003, 04:15 PM
There is also many words put out of context, and were stripped from it's actual meaning. Such as... the g-word. People now seem to use it, refering to something "stupid" or "dumb", and using it as if it's the worst possible thing one could be.

Iveechan
November 11th, 2003, 06:10 PM
The thing is, I didn't do anything to the idiot. I don't know what he had against me, but I REALLY hate him now.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=372781

pow. Semi-sexual words my furry green behind.

DragonTrainer
November 11th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Good drawing there Hitmonarch!

Whatever that kid's problem is, he didn't have to go around making a thread about it and everything, but that person desrves to be punished.

Stinger
November 11th, 2003, 06:56 PM
I think we should all drop it and get on with our lives.... and oh yeah, have a nice day

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2003, 06:56 PM
LOL, nice picture of revenge. *cackles* o.o; I love how you captured the detail of his what-used-to-be-a-face so well.

Frostweaver
November 11th, 2003, 07:01 PM
LOL, nice picture of revenge. *cackles* o.o; I love how you captured the detail of his what-used-to-be-a-face so well.

LOL! That's one darn funny picture! (meaningful too)

I don't think he'll be back on PC anymore after this.

Omuffinstar man
November 11th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Hn. Despite Ivee telling me to stay out of it, I cannot let her just get attacked like that.

Jirachi should be banned. I was banned for being bisexual, and for one or two rude posts that were, for the most part, true. They were also deleted leaving no record.

So either delete that, or ban him. A direct attack is FAR worse than 2 rude posts. Ask anybody. Either ban him, delete the topic entirely, or give him a SEVERE warning(I.e "One more problem and you're gone")

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2003, 07:06 PM
LOL! That's one darn funny picture! (meaningful too)

I don't think he'll be back on PC anymore after this.
Lol, even if he does then we'll be sure to chase him out! *loads machine gun* :pirate: I mean..uhh.. RUN FOR THE BRUSSEL SPROUTS.. unless he likes those. Probably. o.o; *empties bullets out of machine gun and stuffs in old brussel sprouts, cabbage, onions, yada yada yada. Any nasty foods*

Stinger
November 11th, 2003, 07:13 PM
aye, nobody listens. I think the topic should be dropped. Jirachi got slapped, flammed, and beaten, now it's all over. Continually flamming Jirachi is not going to make anything better, even if I am completely against what he/she did

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2003, 07:17 PM
True, I suppose we should drop it now. ._. *kicks her bazooka, nukes, and machine guns into a nearby lake* But if he comes back and starts insulting people again, then.. *opens a refridgerator packed with old cabbage*

Iveechan
November 12th, 2003, 11:23 AM
The nasty little twerp was the reason I returned... ah, I miss Scythemantis.

Fire Master
November 12th, 2003, 12:13 PM
i just saw that trhead yesterday....that was really mean of him to do that.

Anyways welcome back Iveechan.

MoonLight
November 12th, 2003, 12:24 PM
People that post hate threads like that one are just imature It's better to ingnore them then to get mad at them cuz that is what they want you to do

Dizzy
November 12th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Iveechan, Im sorry, He Should be Banned! If we let one person do that, than other people will do that also. If anyone see's this happen, report it to the Moderators!

Why should we Drop the Subject, Stinger?

Arcanine
November 12th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Iveechan, Im sorry, He Should be Banned! If we let one person do that, than other people will do that also. If anyone see's this happen, report it to the Moderators!

You cant ban a member for saying I hate this member or that member, you cant do it, I know there is members that hate each other but you cant ban every one that says it.

latiosspud
November 12th, 2003, 02:09 PM
You cant ban a member for saying I hate this member or that member, you cant do it, I know there is members that hate each other but you cant ban every one that says it.
I totally agree with that...or else I would have been banned by now :shocked: :P ...

Stinger
November 12th, 2003, 02:19 PM

Because you are all foolish, except for Iveechan, for rambling on about someone that didn't do anything to you in any way. You think flaming someone that didn't hurt your feelings is going to make anything better? No, it's only going to lead to more feelings hurt. Sure, he deserved to be slapped, but not by people he didn't offend in any way. Leave that stuff to Iveechan, yeah?

That's my $1's worth

latiosspud
November 12th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Because you are all foolish, except for Iveechan, for rambling on about someone that didn't do anything to you in any way. You think flaming someone that didn't hurt your feelings is going to make anything better? No, it's only going to lead to more feelings hurt. Sure, he deserved to be slapped, but not by people he didn't offend in any way. Leave that stuff to Iveechan, yeah?

That's my $1's worth
It's what normal people call "defending." I'm not sure about you but there was a reason why Canada joined WWI.

Stinger
November 12th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Yeah, but Iveechan looks like a person that can handle this by him/her self. The main point of this was, if this was to go on, someone may do something stupid, and suffer.

Greed
November 12th, 2003, 03:12 PM
WHAT?!?!?! SOMEONE MESSED WITH IVEECHAN?!!?!?!

*Looks around*

Who?! Who?!?! *takes out bat and runs off like a wacko*

Mesa ish so hyper today ^^;;

People, I'm sure Dizzy didn't meant that everyone who is hated to be banned *I would have been banned ages ago* I think he was saying that if someone was being mean to somebody else, to report it to the moderators so that they can handle it.

I highly recommend yall call upon the moderators ^^NICK^^, Kairi, and Arcanine. They're the nicest ^^

Especially Kairi. I know I am a bit of a big ugly meanie when people offend me or my friends, but I believe people should defend themselves, I hate to think that people just let someone walk off when someone insults them >.<;;; UNFAIRNESS ISN'T FAIR!!!

Why else am I a big biach?

I don't care if someone suffers, I think the people who make life harder SHOULD suffer. >:O

But then again, don't listen to me anymore.. >.<; I'm just hating here..
And for some reason I think I'm just spreading the flames of hate..

*bursts on fire and dies*

~CaRtOON

P.S. Iveechan, kick that person's @$$!!!!

Stinger
November 12th, 2003, 03:16 PM
kiss? You mean kick right?

Keleri
November 12th, 2003, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure about you but there was a reason why Canada joined WWI.

Yeah, it was because we were still a part of the British Empire and were automatically in when the UK declared war.

Moving on...go Ivee, go Ivee! I'd recommend signing that person's e-mail up for a bunch of spammy newsletters. Muahahaha!

Stinger
November 12th, 2003, 07:33 PM
That's pretty funny O_x; ...

Dizzy
November 12th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Your posts are rather Spammy, you should try to include more words, less periods and smilies, try to use complete sentences.

Another thing, Ivee-Chan made this thread not to announce her re-arrival but to make a statement about Hate and it needs to be stopped, Its also the Topic of this Thread.

latiosspud
November 12th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Yeah, it was because we were still a part of the British Empire and were automatically in when the UK declared war.

Moving on...go Ivee, go Ivee! I'd recommend signing that person's e-mail up for a bunch of spammy newsletters. Muahahaha!
Well, Canada had a choice, it was it's own country...but felt justified in helping their motherland. Britain joined because they had to defend Belgium but anyways, that's way off topic.

To be honest, I never saw that thread about the hating thing.

Frostweaver
November 12th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Canada in World War 1 DID NOT have a choice. In World War 2 they did though. I just learned that today in Social Study :)

Iveechan
November 12th, 2003, 11:51 PM
Whoa o.O

Well, it is perfectly alright to hate other members... part of human nature... but I disliked that openess about it. I think enough has been done to him/her/it, he/she/it probably got the point by now.

*shiftry eyes...*

Miyu-chan
November 13th, 2003, 02:49 AM
Jirachi did a wrong thing and we all know that, even though I thought that it was a...creative idea, it was wrong. It'll hurt people's feelings. Anyway, glad to see you back, Iveechan, I loved your drawings. *_* (including the new one back there ;D) *glomp*

latiosspud
November 13th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Canada in World War 1 DID NOT have a choice. In World War 2 they did though. I just learned that today in Social Study :)
Do you mean the people of Canada or the Government of Canada because I know as a fact, that the government had a choice. Well sort of, Borden the prime minister at the time was British so he didn't...

Omuffinstar man
November 14th, 2003, 11:58 PM
I'd like to say this surprised me, but of course not. You never liked Ivee, so obviously you don't agree that person should be banned.

It's called FLAMING, Arc. If you did your job, you'd realize that the entire topic was a DIRECT ATTACK at Iveechan.

Or does it only count if the one being attacked shares your beliefs?

Oh BTW - I'm still bi, so go ahead and ban me again for that.

Iveechan
November 15th, 2003, 12:07 AM
I'd like to know what a semi-sexual word is myself.

Frostweaver
November 15th, 2003, 02:57 AM
let's not drag Arcanine into this. It's another person who banned you before... don't be mistaken.

One flame alone does not allow banning but only a warning. When the warning stacks up though it will result in banning. Give that guy a chance to redeem himself...

Phantom Angel
November 15th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Ahh!!!!! WHAT THE DUDE?!?!?!?!?
WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!?
*calm mind*
Okay, Stinger...if you don't have any intelligent reply, don't bother to post...that was so annoying....
It make me think you are banned members named "TeNk".

DUDE!!!

Kairi
November 15th, 2003, 07:44 AM
I know you're upset. Yes, that was an attack at her. There's a lot worse though. Certainly such attacks shouldn't and are not tolerated. However, it doesn't constitute a total deletion of the topic nor ban. If he retaliates out of control, then yes. Even I've had much, much worse said to me. When you have a unique personality on boards, you have to expect some heat for it. We'll do our best to protect everyone from unjust words, but you can't let it get to you.

latiosspud
November 15th, 2003, 07:45 AM
I know you're upset. Yes, that was an attack at her. There's a lot worse though. Certainly such attacks shouldn't and are not tolerated. However, it doesn't constitute a total deletion of the topic nor ban. If he retaliates out of control, then yes. Even I've had much, much worse said to me. When you have a unique personality on boards, you have to expect some heat for it. We'll do our best to protect everyone from unjust words, but you can't let it get to you.
Exactly, that's what they want...

Arcanine
November 15th, 2003, 08:08 AM
I'd like to say this surprised me, but of course not. You never liked Ivee, so obviously you don't agree that person should be banned.

It's called FLAMING, Arc. If you did your job, you'd realize that the entire topic was a DIRECT ATTACK at Iveechan.

Or does it only count if the one being attacked shares your beliefs?

Oh BTW - I'm still bi, so go ahead and ban me again for that.Mabe you can look at it this way Omuffinstar man, this thread is flaming Jirachi. Did you ever think of that Omuffinstar man? This entire topic was a direct attack at Jirachi. But no its not about that is it? Its about me and that old thread on the old PC where you got banned and you hated me ever since then didnt you? You was always trying to cut me down by making up stuff in that thread. Well good thing its in the rules now. And you keep up the flaming on me and you will get a ban from this Super Moderator.
And dont you ever tell me how to do my job again. You are not a Super Moderator here so dont even think about telling a S-Mod how to do there job here on PC.

Iveechan
November 15th, 2003, 10:07 AM
Except, unlike Jirachi who just attacked me for no reason, I do have a reason to hate him/her. I have no sympathy for the brat. And this topic wasn't created to just flame Jirachi, so don't put words in my mouth, Arcanine.

*it is also good to learn decent grammar, like "their" instead of "there"*

Arcanine
November 15th, 2003, 10:20 AM
I saw that awful hate thread, and it really hurt my feelings.

First of all, I DEMAND it be deleted and not just closed. Someone showed it to me (who shall not be menioned). I won't post often, but I want to make sure no more ignorant little brats are saying awful things behind my back.

I'm watching you, Jirachi... If that was not flaming then I dont know what is, that was the first post in this thread. It dont look like a welcome back thread to me. Sure it was wrong for Jirachi to start that thread but does it have to end up like this where you have ever member flaming Jirachi and all he did was just start one thread. I have lots of threads started by member just so thay can try cut me down just for locking one of there threads but I dont go out and make threads about them.
But im not going to start a flame war here.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
November 15th, 2003, 10:31 AM
what's happening with jirachi and Iveechan?

Lucifer
November 15th, 2003, 11:57 AM
If that was not flaming then I dont know what is, that was the first post in this thread. It dont look like a welcome back thread to me.

How do you work that out? The way I see it, that first post was a pretty well put-together reply to a hate topic that most people would retaliate even worse to. No-one's going to be Mr Nice Guy to someone who hates on them behind their back - that's just not the way the world works. The fact that this Jirachi fellow did what he did was never going to be left out of this thread, so it might as well have been touched upon in the first post.

Arcanine
November 15th, 2003, 12:15 PM
How do you work that out? The way I see it, that first post was a pretty well put-together reply to a hate topic that most people would retaliate even worse to. No-one's going to be Mr Nice Guy to someone who hates on them behind their back - that's just not the way the world works. The fact that this Jirachi fellow did what he did was never going to be left out of this thread, so it might as well have been touched upon in the first post.
If you hate some one then dont start a thread about it take it over PMs, does every member on PC need to bash Jirachi for starting a about Iveechan? That thread was to Iveechan not any other member on PC, not to you not to me not to any one but Iveechan.

Lucifer
November 15th, 2003, 12:21 PM
If you hate some one then dont start a thread about it take it over PMs, does every member on PC need to bash Jirachi for starting a about Iveechan? That thread was to Iveechan not any other member on PC, not to you not to me not to any one but Iveechan.

I didn't mention everyone bashing Jirachi did I? I was talking about Iveechan's first post. No, it wasn't necessary for everyone to jump in, but the point I was trying to make was that there was nothing clearly wrong with 'Chan's first post. Well, not that I can see anyway.

DragonTrainer
November 15th, 2003, 03:32 PM
All I can see wrong with it is the fact that Iveechan was returning the hate to Jirachi in the same sort of way Jirachi said she hated Iveechan.Can we just drop this before it turns into a big flame war?

Omuffinstar man
November 16th, 2003, 02:38 PM

Ugh. You're tearing into Ivee because you OBVIOUSLY don't like her, yet Jirachi gets off easy? Ivee gets mauled for "opening a flaming topic" and Jirachi gets a slap on the wrist and told to "move along"...

Is it because you don't like her? Or is it because she doesn't share your beliefs? If I can be banned for being bisexual, than I think opening a flaming topic is a good enough reason to be banned.

punkie90
November 16th, 2003, 02:40 PM
i like iveechan! * good artist! *

Omuffinstar man
November 16th, 2003, 02:42 PM
i like iveechan! * good artist! *

So do I. She is a great friend of mine, and although we've been friends less than a year, we've grown quite close. Which is why it pains me to see some members banned for being bisexual, while others are let off to flame someone an S.Mod doesn't like. It's quite unfair. But at least someone like Kairi is here to fairly uphold the rules for everyone equally.

Frostweaver
November 16th, 2003, 02:46 PM
If that was not flaming then I dont know what is, that was the first post in this thread. It dont look like a welcome back thread to me. Sure it was wrong for Jirachi to start that thread but does it have to end up like this where you have ever member flaming Jirachi and all he did was just start one thread. I have lots of threads started by member just so thay can try cut me down just for locking one of there threads but I dont go out and make threads about them.
But im not going to start a flame war here.

hmm... i thought you said that you won't step into this softsand trap but i guess you've decided to step into it to try to fix things up. As both of us predicted already... whoever dares to fix this thread up will have a pack of hunting hounds on his back... seems like that prophecy is fulfilled on yourself Arcanine... poor you.

Arcanine has a right point... when i first read Jirachi's post i was a too hot-tempered to have a good sense of judgement and flamed Jirachi in return in support of Iveechan... but after awhile it is true both side is wrong, and same goes for everyone who posted in both topics. Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth... it's just wrong. The cycle of hatred will never end this way. Let's drop this topic, and close it for goodness sakes.

If you disagree with what i said, i welcome all sort of reasonable flames or criticism, but only on PM and not in the forum.

Arcanine
November 16th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Im not even going to reply to your lies Omuffinstar man.
And frostweaver is right this will be closed.
*Closed*