PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Board for in-game teams?

Giblie
December 27th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Particulary I think it is a bit unfair to those that don't do EV training or competative battles. Like me for example. No matter how many times I read on EVs, they are really confusing. I would like a good place where I can post my in-game teams. I just want to see if anyone likes my teams. I don't do competative battling either just because I know I'll lose and I can't really talk to anybody on these boards.

So is it possible to have a sub-board or something to post in-game teams? And I'm sorry if this was already suggested.

.little monster
December 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM
No, because by this logic we should have a board for every single subject.

If we add a board for this, we should also add a board for "Pokemon I caught" and "School troubles"

Things like that, that can be covered with just a thread very easily.

Red✪Star
December 27th, 2009, 05:58 PM
In-game teams don't matter. You just need high levels and then you win.

Giblie
December 28th, 2009, 10:44 AM
All I want to see is if people like my team. There is no where that I can. And I don't do competative battling. All that stuff that goes along with it are very confusing and I'm not going to take my time just to do EV training which I think will take forever!

I use my in-game for everything because I'm not going to keep taking them if I want to do a battle. D:

edit: Found a place to post my in-game teams. I don't want to argue further, so this may be locked.

Yusshin
December 31st, 2009, 12:25 AM
What forum?

I tried posting an in-game team a while back and I got rejected by a moderator because it wasn't a competitive team. Where did you post your in-game team?

jerysbond
December 31st, 2009, 09:00 PM
In-game team doesn't matter, only competitive teams do.