View Full Version : Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

December 29th, 2009, 8:10 PM
I spend most of my time on route 119,120,121, and lillycove :D just gotta love that city.

Teh Blazer
December 29th, 2009, 8:19 PM
For some reason, Mauville (gotta love gambling) or Victory Road (training).

December 29th, 2009, 9:24 PM
Definitly Lilycove.I like making Pokeblocks.

December 29th, 2009, 9:37 PM
The whole of Hoenn was just so awesome, and I am bad at choosing among great things.
But right now, just at this moment, I feel like being in Either Mossdeep or Evergrande City, specially over at some cave, sitting and looking at the panoramic view of the water, the waterfall, the huge green grass fields, and forests. Awesome feeling runs through my veins then!

Actually, Evergrande for training, and Mosdeep because back then I thought that the Rocket would actually be active one day, lol.

December 30th, 2009, 2:40 AM
always for some odd reason hang around lillycove aswell

December 30th, 2009, 6:29 AM
With the Daycare right close to there I used to hatch eggs all the time.

December 30th, 2009, 10:36 AM
The beginning of the game. For some reason, the thought of the beginning of RSE makes me want to restart my game, and by the time I have the Go-Goggles, or sometimes Fortree city, I'm ready to restart again. xD

mondays suck
December 30th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Mauville. I'm ALWAYS stuck against Wattson, and later, when I have collected more money, I often return there to get Game Corner TMs like Ice Beam.

Jesus of Suburbia
December 30th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Here, there. Everywhere. I choose no specific place, but rather tend to wander.

Dark Sceptile
December 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I am almost always at Victory Road, Safari Zone, or, no surprise, Lilycove City!

December 30th, 2009, 4:26 PM
Mostly Routes 117,Lilycove City,Evergrande City,and finally,Victory Road.

December 30th, 2009, 4:38 PM
Hey, let's gather at Lilycove City then! There's Covelily Hotel, a Trainer Fan club, it's next to the sea, to the Safari Zone, Mt. Pyre etc.

And there you have berry-blending and CONTESTS!!!
Hm... I love that city.. i gotta catch a Staryu, see ya!

January 20th, 2010, 9:17 AM
Technically, one month hasn't passed yet, so...

I spent most of my 999:59+ game hours riding my Mach Bike back and forth past the Daycare Center.

January 21st, 2010, 11:03 PM
Ever Grande, training high-level Pokémon
Lilycove, shopping, contests and my secret base
Battle Frontier, just fun

January 22nd, 2010, 9:20 AM
Lilycove, as that's where the original Magma/Aqua Hideout is. (I'd so re-explore, if Game Freak had let it open, like they did with the Rocket Hideouts.)

Also, the adjacent route contains my secret base, the patch of earth for four Berries and the man in the city that gives you a Berry a day, so, yeah, I'm there a lot.

January 22nd, 2010, 4:36 PM
all depends on what mood i'm in ^_^

January 22nd, 2010, 4:53 PM
I could see myself in Lilycove or Fortree city

January 22nd, 2010, 5:52 PM
Fortree City, Mauville, Lilycove and the routes around those three places are where I usually find myself. Mainly because of the Daycare, where I usually put my Secret Base, and the fact that I enjoy beating up those two reporters for training constantly. :3

January 22nd, 2010, 10:25 PM
I always find myself in Lilycove and Mossdeep City. I love the Department Store and the Space Center is an interesting place where I drift off to on a daily occasion~

January 24th, 2010, 4:11 PM
Hmm...In Emerald the Battle frontier. Now in Ruby hmm...I'm all over the place.Compete in contests..Fulfilling Hoenn Dex...(Just needed Milotic until i lost it 5 years ago.. :( I was like 7 when i completed it almost) Mostly Lilicove.

January 27th, 2010, 6:29 PM
Well, I'm not as big a fan of Lilycove. Sure it's nice, but it's very cliche.

I usually wind up walking into Fortree City, but mainly because my base is there.

I like Mauville for multiple reasons. Mainly because how it is connected to every other place, by being smack dab in the middle. Also Pokerus is found one route over, and the desert is above.

Like many others, I am a fan of Route 120, due to it's rainforest-like atmosphere.

January 27th, 2010, 7:08 PM
In Pokemon Ruby I'm usually around Lilycove (No supprise right there xP) and Rayquazza's tower, for leveling up wise =)

Shadow Chaos
February 2nd, 2010, 8:57 AM
Pokemon League re-battling the Elite Four; or just leveling up my Pokemon in the wild/against trainers.

February 4th, 2010, 2:28 PM
You'll likely find me in the route just before Lilycove. Something about that Route.... attracts me.

February 5th, 2010, 5:56 AM
I'm definitely more in Lilycove City, participiating in Pokémon Contests. =D <-- But that it when I'm "done" with the whole game!

If I'm still going to win gym batches, fight Team Aqua, my rival, doing quests, fight the Elite Four, ect... Then I'm more in the Victory Road training my pokémon, or again in different routes training my pokémon.

February 5th, 2010, 6:30 AM
oh oh Diving around sootopias tring to get a shiny clamperal.

February 5th, 2010, 6:50 AM
befor reseting, I was mostly at lilycove, or most of all at the pokemon league re-battling the elite four.

February 5th, 2010, 6:59 AM
Mauville, daycare
the beach at slateport city,

forget lilycove!! i got a beach!!

February 5th, 2010, 7:48 AM
I am always in the battle tower/frontier.
But I also tend to go to Pacifidlog town.

February 5th, 2010, 8:05 AM
Lilycove FTW! :D Loved that place...

February 5th, 2010, 9:07 AM
Simple!!! Mauville for the win. It connects to my most used areas in the game: Daycare, Route 113, Bike Shop, Route *insert name of route between Mauville and Fortree*. My Emerald file has been lost so I can't play it anymore. :(

February 7th, 2010, 1:14 PM
I mostly around Lilycove City and the route between Mauville and Verdenturf (?) Town.
Favorite city and favorite training route, respectively.

February 24th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Everywhere where Gabby&Tv appear. It's better training than Victory Road.

February 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM
^I agree.

Although... I can usually be found in Sootpolis, Lilycove, or Slateport. Those are my favorite cities in the whole game. :D Big(ger) port/water cities ftw!

Okami Chi
February 24th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I too spent hours is Lilycove. I love that place, it is calm there, plus there is much to do there. I love Hoenn.

February 26th, 2010, 7:01 AM
Oh, Battle Frontier! I really want to have all gold symbols.

February 27th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Well, for some reason I always fly to Mauville without even thinking about it. I think since its in the middle I feel like I am putting less stress on my Pelipper when I make her fly every where else. Plus the day care is right there.

February 27th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Mostly Lilycove (I pretend I live there lol). But sometimes I take a "vacation" to Sootopolis =p I always like to pretend that I've retired from pokemon after I've beaten the game ^_^ Although I've noticed that I talk to myself and my Gameboy while I play O_o

February 28th, 2010, 4:05 AM
Mostly Lilycove (Contests, Safari Zone), Mauville (Breeding), and the Battle Frontier.

February 28th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Well , Mauville (Game Corner ) , Victory Road (training) and Battle Tower Idunno , just playin') .

But mostly , I'm gambling ;) .

February 28th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Fortree, I like to pretend that I'm a wood nymph :3

~Hot n' Cold~
March 3rd, 2010, 1:56 PM
Lilycove City
PokeBlocks for Safari Zone, and competiting in contests... my favorite!

Safari Zone
You get a different experience every time you try, and there are so many Pokemon to catch.

Battle Frontier
It's always fun to duke it out at the Battle Factory, or test your love at the Battle Palace.

March 4th, 2010, 3:18 PM
I'm usually wondering all over the place but the majority of the time I'm in the waters.

After all Hoenn was cursed with so much damn water =/

March 4th, 2010, 3:26 PM
I'm always at the battle tower

March 4th, 2010, 6:54 PM
Either n my secret base, or my friends where I can gain a humongous amount of experience. :]

March 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Hm... I'm usually in Verdanturf Town or Slateport, there's just something that I love about those two locations! ;)

March 6th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Lets see. Mauville is pretty common because of the day care, then theres the Cycling Road with Slateport at the end for when I'm egg hatching. Then theres Fallabor town, which I hate, but my friend's secret base is there so I often battle him. And like a lot of other people have said, Lilycove is another one. Usually it's for buying Fire Blasts and talking to the move deleter so I can get my Pokemon onto Diamond.

March 6th, 2010, 11:37 AM
When I used to play it,Elite 4. I was always training new Pokemon to fill my Pokedex up. I miss my level 95 Rayquaza ;_;

March 6th, 2010, 2:04 PM
in may secret base! lol love it

March 7th, 2010, 4:48 PM
You would always find me wandering the Battle Frontier. Gotta love that place.

March 10th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Battle Frontier (Emerald), or in other games, wherever Gabby and Ty appeared or the Lilycove for Master Rank contests.

March 10th, 2010, 11:06 PM
underwater. i just loved the looks and the whole idea of it.

March 11th, 2010, 5:21 AM
I think it's Littleroot. I love the song :D

Shiny Shaymin
March 11th, 2010, 6:51 AM
I'm always in the Battle Frontier, probably because there is a lot to do there.

March 17th, 2010, 8:36 AM
Lilycove for shopping. Victory road for training. I like Fortree fo some reason though :D

March 18th, 2010, 5:57 PM
Definitly Lilycove.I like making Pokeblocks.
The whole of Hoenn was just so awesome, and I am bad at choosing among great things.
But right now, just at this moment, I feel like being in Either Mossdeep or Evergrande City, specially over at some cave, sitting and looking at the panoramic view of the water, the waterfall, the huge green grass fields, and forests. Awesome feeling runs through my veins then!

Actually, Evergrande for training, and Mosdeep because back then I thought that the Rocket would actually be active one day, lol.

March 18th, 2010, 6:17 PM
mauville or whatever...

i mainly just play my ruby version for breeding, cuz after i ev train lvling up is a breeze, via the daycare + the mudslide thing

March 18th, 2010, 7:45 PM
Most of the time I'm at Littleroot still, due to the fact that I keep restarting my game if there's somethig I missed earler in the game.

March 20th, 2010, 8:45 AM
I love lilycove...making pokeblocks is always fun.

March 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
In between mauville and Mosdeep (Fortree and lilycove included)
i just love that entire area (especially Fortree)

March 24th, 2010, 6:13 PM
I always went to Mauville, to force my pokemon to breed. Yaaaayyy.

love like winter
March 24th, 2010, 7:48 PM
Amazingly, I'm rarely at Lilycove. I rend to be found around Mauville. Breeding and Gamblin'! (I'm almost as bad as Setzer from Final Fantasy 6 xD)

The Girl Once named Tracie
March 29th, 2010, 2:21 PM
I tend to hang around the Safari Zone, or The contest halls. The space center is also a place I like, although I can't say why (;

March 31st, 2010, 2:21 AM
By far it HAS to be Lilycove City . Just the peace&silence there is just so....Hypnotizing ;D

March 31st, 2010, 8:11 PM
Route 105 (North of Dewford, where you can find Regice) :/
I like that place.
Also around Pacifidlog...

April 1st, 2010, 12:11 PM
I usually find myself in the routes around either Lilycove or Slateport, not sure why, lol.

April 2nd, 2010, 9:50 AM
The pokemon league becasue i enjoy thrashing the E4 with Absol

April 4th, 2010, 9:25 PM
Since I like breeding IV's, I spend most of my time near the Pokemon Breeders.

April 5th, 2010, 9:07 AM
I'd say the Pokemon League, Victory Road and The Battle Frontier =)
I'm also very often in Lilycove, of course ^^

April 7th, 2010, 9:02 AM
Lilycove, of course. <3 What's not to love?

April 7th, 2010, 1:06 PM
I spend most of my time at the Pokemon League

April 7th, 2010, 1:27 PM
Well, right now in Emerald I'm trying to get at least one of every pokemon I own to level fifty, so I go through the game with a relatively weak party in the beginning and play through, with some... minor changes, until I've leveled that party up. Once I've found my favorites, I'mma pick six and make them beasty-beasts (:
But, I do enjoy that one city with Roxanne. Not sure why? And Dewford. I'm always trying to make them change what's popular, but right now I'm stuck at "Pochyena Love."
I find it funny I've been playing Pokemon for a while and I still can't commit 100% to a party. There are just so many great Pokemanz (:

April 7th, 2010, 3:52 PM
In Sapphire, I spend a lot of time on the route where the Daycare is. In Emerald, I spend a lot of time at the Battle Frontier, as I haven't beaten that yet.

Destiny Bond
April 8th, 2010, 8:10 PM
The elite four place, owning the crap out of people and the pokemon centre for healing etc.

ionbru xp
April 16th, 2010, 8:16 PM
Fortree,Lilycove and the routes between :D

Oh and also my secret base xD

April 16th, 2010, 8:52 PM
I find myself traveling the whole region because I mixed records with so many people who have made bases all over the place :) its a really good way to level up your pokemon...battling friends in their bases that is.

Jack Kentnon
April 17th, 2010, 2:38 AM

Also I spend my time UNDERWATER!! Between routes 124, and 127, because that's the absolutely hawtest thing I have ever done, ever.

I was so incredibly terribly sad when I could not Dive in Fire Red/Leaf Green and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. De-fog is a terrible waste of space.

I miss my dive...

April 17th, 2010, 5:22 AM
At the moment, Ever Grande City, because I'm training my team against the Elite Four.

April 17th, 2010, 1:23 PM
Early in the game I was always collecting soot. But then It was Battle Frontier or Victory Road and the occasional contest hall.

April 18th, 2010, 2:01 PM
mainly i spent my time around the daycare. i always loved breeding. hand grown pokemon are the best.

April 18th, 2010, 2:14 PM
im mostly in lilycove, because that is where the move deleter is then i migrate!

April 18th, 2010, 3:05 PM
I was always at Fortree cause it was so cool looking :p.

April 19th, 2010, 5:57 AM
The Elite Four. I grab a Pokemon, give it Exp. Share and train it there.
I almost do that with all of my Pokemon's to evolve and level them. :P

April 19th, 2010, 4:15 PM
Shoal Cave. I'm too busy making Shell Bells xD

April 21st, 2010, 2:46 PM
Slateport City and Mossdeep City, I just love the themes~

April 23rd, 2010, 2:00 PM
Fortree,Lilycove and the routes between :D

Same. I've always loved those areas. Especially with the endless rain on the route right after Fortree.

And Lilycove just seems like such a cool city! "Where the land ends and the sea begins."

April 24th, 2010, 3:37 PM
Pokemon League re-battling the elite four and the champ using exp share to level up a Pokemon I just caught.

April 24th, 2010, 4:31 PM
I find myself in the Battle Frontier, I love battling there, even though I have one silver badge... Nothing else =/
But battling is fun.

April 24th, 2010, 5:49 PM
Spent most of my time at Mauville City and Cycling road. FOr eggs and trainer battles. (:

April 24th, 2010, 6:03 PM
always come back to mauville, to get to the berry master. and that electric guy is cool lol

also, the secret base just off the water there has level 100 everything for training ;D

April 28th, 2010, 2:13 PM
Mauville, and the Route thats exits west from it where the daycare centre is, you can always battle the trainers there and it's a great city with the game corner ect. :)

April 28th, 2010, 2:20 PM
Elite four, training up the Pokemon team, atleast, back when I used to play, hopefully getting back into it soon. Also, Secret bases where always fun to hang around in, and customizing constantly. Then, of course, Lilycove, hanging inside of that department store.

Delta Stream
April 28th, 2010, 3:54 PM
Mossdeep. Trying to beat Tate&Liza.

Dawn Rules
April 28th, 2010, 6:13 PM
I live in Dewford Town cuz i love living on small islands like Dewford.

April 29th, 2010, 12:15 AM
I spent most of my time in the secret base for training

June 4th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Lilycove :D
i love that city.
I also like the route with the really tall grass & it rains? (the name escapes me)

June 5th, 2010, 5:34 AM
Here, there. Everywhere. I choose no specific place, but rather tend to wander.

Agreed I have know specific place in Hoenn that I like I just love ever single part!Theres no way to choose one,because I go everywhere.

Alpha King
June 5th, 2010, 5:42 AM
Verdanturf and Fortree! I love the quieter, clean, peaceful towns, plus if you wanna go for a battle there cities near those that are quite the competitive type

June 6th, 2010, 11:52 PM
I happen to hang around Battle Frontier, Sootapolis or Mossdeep. As well as the routes near the towns. Just happens that hang around there.. don't know why :P

June 7th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Mostly Mauville, Lilycove, Slateport, Mossdeep, Pacifidlog, the Battle Frontier and Route 119.

Honestly? I love Hoenn so much that I had trouble trying to pick out the places I frequent the most.

June 7th, 2010, 4:37 AM
Berry Master's house. I love growing all those berries.

June 7th, 2010, 5:42 PM
Slateport i love city life

June 10th, 2010, 5:07 PM
I'm usually in Mauville, gambling xD

June 10th, 2010, 5:14 PM
I'm honestly everywhere in Hoenn. There's just so much to see.

June 10th, 2010, 5:46 PM
Lilycove and Mauville. I don't know why. but it's where I usually Fly to. Maybe it's because of the abundant (semi) strong trainers there?

June 11th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Mostly at the Battle Frontier these days. Though for a while I spent most of my time biking from Verdanturf to Route 118 and back, hatching eggs. Also, when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll fly to Verdanturf to listen to the music there or I'll pay admission to the Oceanic Museum in Slateport and peruse the exhibits while I listen to that beautiful arrangement of the S.S. Anne music.

June 12th, 2010, 1:23 PM
Hmm, mine would have to be Lillycove

June 12th, 2010, 7:01 PM
Route 123, where my base and many rematches are.

June 12th, 2010, 7:03 PM
I always hang around mountain routes because of the music, and I also love going to Petalburg. It's so nice looking, and your dad is in the town too. Plus, it's where my faithful partner, the level 100 Eevee, Tails, hatched. He's on Platinum now though.

June 13th, 2010, 3:13 AM
I like to hang around Mauville, because of the games corner, and well its just generally awesome.

Steve Moore
June 14th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Don't remember what route it was, but I've been catching Spindas and finding out if every single one is actually different.

June 16th, 2010, 5:33 AM
Slateport all the way, great music and best battle tent

June 16th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Probably lillycove. i usually end up spending a lot of time there for no reason at all...

June 16th, 2010, 8:20 PM
Lillycove (shocker), Mauville, I think because it's central with 4 roads, or Slateport, where I stand to check my Pokedex (love the music) and the Oceanic Museum. Verdanturf is my other Dex-checking spot.

June 17th, 2010, 12:57 AM
Mauville and Verdanturf :) egg hatching spot :D

June 18th, 2010, 8:53 AM
Battle Frontier, and the Egg hatching place, never really liked lilycove

June 24th, 2010, 4:21 AM
Battle Frontier is the best!

June 24th, 2010, 5:29 AM
Fortree. My base is there, and i have literally nothing left in the game to do, so i spend my time making my base

o-/< <- this is Bob
June 25th, 2010, 4:30 AM
I like it best in Mossdeep. :P

June 29th, 2010, 5:50 AM
Mossdeep, I like to Dive and hunt for things down there, Pokemon & items alike.

June 29th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Mauville, since it's close to both the Day Care and my secret base.

Air Pichu
June 29th, 2010, 10:15 AM
I actually mostly find myself in the Battle Frontier, and because of that I have lots of BP and I've got the Silver Symbol for the Battle Pyramid and the Gold Symbol for the Battle Dome.

Otherwise I find myself in Lilycove.

Kai Yamato
June 29th, 2010, 9:12 PM
Mauville City. So I can get all those TMs from the Game Corner.

July 2nd, 2010, 8:44 PM
Lilycove, and the battle frontier

July 4th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Like its been said: Egg hatching and Frontier Battling.

Le Creep!
July 5th, 2010, 4:07 AM
I seem to find myself on Mount Pyre to train my weakling Pokémon, other than that, I use Mauville, mostly for it's Game Corner. Sometimes I use Lilycove for shopping and contests.

July 6th, 2010, 3:53 AM
Wherever my secret base is. I do love my secret base. I think it's in...Fortree? It's been awhile...

Edward Elric
July 15th, 2010, 3:37 PM
I find myself in Fortree City a lot because of my secret base, and Mauville City because it's close to the DayCare.

July 16th, 2010, 3:32 AM
Let's see, Maybe Mosdeep City. It's just that it sounds special for me. ;D

Agent Clank
July 16th, 2010, 9:51 AM
I'm either at Fortree (I love that place) or Victory Road.

July 16th, 2010, 9:58 AM
Mossdeep; diving beside it is a voyage of discovery. I've had the games since '03 and I bet there's still places to dive I haven't searched.

July 16th, 2010, 1:30 PM
Hmm,where I am at most in Hoenn... I can't really remember much about it,but I think it was mainly Slateport City.

No I take that back. I remember now. I was lways in Mauville City and Lerdanturf Town. I'm not sure why,but that si where I was always at.

July 20th, 2010, 4:31 AM
For the first half of the game, it was Mauville to breed Pokemon. Then later on, after having gained 5 exp shares, and a bunch of Pokemon to evolve to fill up my Pokemon, I started going through the Elite 4. I ended up beating the elite for 350+ times.

July 21st, 2010, 4:07 AM
I used to love to play in my secret base! I would move it from the tree island south of Mauville, the bush right to the south on the west side of Fortree City, or this tree somewhere east of Lilycove. I also loved just taking the water routes around :)

July 21st, 2010, 6:22 AM
Beating up the Elite 4's a$$ everytime to train my weak Pokemons (Like using Exp Share for them until they can battle on their own). Also Battle Frontier's Battle Tower, and the route beside Fallabor (Ash collecting)

July 21st, 2010, 6:28 AM
Mossdeep. I'm attracted to the white rock o.o

July 21st, 2010, 5:17 PM
Mauville due to the fact that there is a game corner and that you can get valuable TMs from them.

July 21st, 2010, 7:20 PM
I spend a lot of time breeding Pokemon so I usually stick around Mauville.

July 24th, 2010, 11:49 PM
I spend a lot of time breeding Pokemon so I usually stick around Mauville.
I do the same thing. I also stayed in mauville before i started breeding.

July 25th, 2010, 2:42 AM
I really liked to visit Fortree City (It's a rare case when you can see a city on trees) and Desert Area.

July 25th, 2010, 3:59 AM
I'm usually around Mauville-Verdanturf to go do contests, breeding and go to the Game Corner once and a while. Other than that I'm usually roaming the eastern water routes and training.

July 25th, 2010, 4:02 AM
Route 119 trying to catch that darn feebas!

July 25th, 2010, 11:34 PM
I like Lilycove the best. Don't know why but I hang around there the most X)

July 29th, 2010, 12:05 AM
I know I'll get flamed for admitting this, but I spend most of my time at the Battle Frontier cloning Master Balls and vitamins. I know, I'm a noob.

July 29th, 2010, 7:37 AM
I just swim around the ocean constantly, I tend to make my secret bases in the caves above Mossdeep, I love shopping at Lilycove and I really enjoy the music while i'm diving (they should make Diving available again ;3; )

July 29th, 2010, 8:19 AM
I spend most of my time riding my bike through Vendaturf town and Mauville City to hatch eggs and to battle to train weak pokemon. There's also the Slateport City - Cycling Road - Mauville City -Vendaturf Town - Mauville City -Cycling Road - Slateport City routine I always go through. And if I'm not there I would be at the 3 locations of the TV reporters OR the Elite Four.

July 29th, 2010, 3:52 PM
I think in emerald they should have kept the spread out contet halls while still adding the battle tents.

it gives more reason to go to different towns rather than just lilycove.

But to have the option to be a coordanator (spelling?) instead of gym fighter would be a unique ability.

July 29th, 2010, 4:16 PM
Lilycove, Battle Frontier, and Mossdeep. Three favorite places in the game right there. Especially Lilycove, I miss the old contests.

July 29th, 2010, 4:35 PM
I dont think i ever go to mossdeep anymore =/ just nothing to do there except battle the leaders again.

besides the gym the only other things are team magmas invasion and getting beldum (i wish there was a way to catch more beldum =/ )

oh and that dynamic punch tutor, but i wasted that out of curiocity

July 29th, 2010, 5:38 PM
Route 113, but I never have yet acquired a glass table and chair.

July 30th, 2010, 7:23 AM
I'm at Lilycove City a lot too :D

July 30th, 2010, 9:26 AM
battle frontier :D

especially the battle factory. training pokemon is sooo tiring, especially those EV's

August 2nd, 2010, 3:06 PM
i dont know why, but always mauville
i never go in the game corner, probly for the contests in the town next door, but i just dont fly there for sum reason.

August 3rd, 2010, 6:54 AM
Lilycove city (Emerald). I`m crazy grinding pokeblocks and pokemon contests. (Haha I sure have defeated E4 or where got so much time?)

August 13th, 2010, 9:33 PM
I tend to hang around Mauville. Usually there's someone to battle, and there's always the long path to run for breeding. I go to Lilycove sometimes, but for shopping and contests. [Emerald]

August 16th, 2010, 6:55 AM
Mauville, u'll always find me there, Hatching Eggs,Contest and the game corner :)

Musician of Literature
August 17th, 2010, 9:25 AM
I'd spend my time mostly in the elite 4, because I haven't beaten them on my current Sapphire.

But, I spend my time mostly either in Mt Pyre, because you can get a lot of training done there, plus I love the mt pyre music. (especially when you are taking upon the tiring task of finding a Chimecho), Victory Road, Meteor falls, and Route 120 (Grr Feebas).

August 17th, 2010, 9:47 AM
Battle Frontier.

Not because of the frontier brains, but because I hatch a lot of eggs and I like them to say "Battle Frontier" in the description. X3

Ankoku Flare
August 17th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Route 119, spent hours trying to hunt for a darn feebass Dx

August 17th, 2010, 4:03 PM
Slateport city XD
I love it.

August 17th, 2010, 6:15 PM
Pokemon center. Where else can you trade with other games?

August 18th, 2010, 1:09 AM
littleroot town nah, i'm usually at Mauville mating my pokemanz. XD

August 19th, 2010, 2:29 AM
Battle frountier, More spesipicly the battle tower

August 19th, 2010, 7:52 AM
Hm. Since I restarted started the game up and normally have something other to do..I'm still on my journey, so I don't hang anywhere.

August 19th, 2010, 8:00 AM
Battle Frontier for the battles and what not

Peach Fresca
August 19th, 2010, 8:19 AM
Fortree City. It was near my Secret Base, and I loved riding up and down that city. :D

Blackpaw Stormfeather
August 19th, 2010, 8:26 AM
Most definitely the Battle Frontier. I love it there! ♥

September 14th, 2010, 4:44 AM
By far the Battle Frontier. I didn't know there was much else to do in the game after you've beaten it :P! I've also never caught much more than my team of 3 for the battle frontier that I level up throughout the game, and 2 or 3 HM slaves, so I don't really go around looking for pokemon or hatching them :X.

September 15th, 2010, 9:42 PM
I find myself in Mauville more often than the other cities. Don't know why, but it may have something to do with it having 4 routes branching out from different directions.

September 16th, 2010, 10:32 PM
I have always liked lilycove but I'm probably most in Mauville because I've needed to run through there to get to another route/city.

September 19th, 2010, 5:00 AM
In emerald I'm always at the battle frontier, but in Ruby, I'm always at Lilycove, because I can run to get my berries each day and buy stuff for my base which is nearby and go get berries from the berry master...thats a lot of berries.

Dark Pulse94
September 22nd, 2010, 11:19 PM
I always found myself, for some reason, at Mauville City, whether I was hatching an egg, gambling, resetting my record at the bike track, or searching for the Interviewer, to beat, AGAIN!!! I always seemed to be in Mauville

October 2nd, 2010, 11:36 AM
I spend my time at Route 123 (planting berries), Route 119 (training and going to my secret base) and Fortree City (my favorite City in Hoenn).

October 2nd, 2010, 5:02 PM
I always hang around mountain routes because of the music, and I also love going to Petalburg. It's so nice looking, and your dad is in the town too. Plus, it's where my faithful partner, the level 100 Eevee, Tails, hatched. He's on Platinum now though.

October 3rd, 2010, 10:43 AM
I'm saved at the Battle Frontier in Emerald. Gotta finish it so I can fully beat the game~!

The Garchomper
October 3rd, 2010, 12:53 PM
Battle Frontier mainly not much left to do once you have cought all hoen pokemon

October 16th, 2010, 9:42 AM
Lilycove and Battle Frontier. Im just attracted to lilycove. I remember beating master contests and searching the Safari Zone for like a week nonstop for the LightBall Pikachu. I like the Battle Pike. I wish they bring something like that back...

October 16th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Between Route 117 and Mauville City and on my bike. (Emerald)

Ahh ... trying to hatch some eggs.

October 16th, 2010, 2:15 PM
It's been a long time since I played Emerald, but for some reason, I normally found myself drawn to areas near Mauville City.

October 16th, 2010, 9:46 PM
Mauville City. I go from the neighboring town (haven't actually played in a long time so I can't remember the actual name) at the left to the route on the right. Nice place for hatching eggs, I'll say.

October 16th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Mauville City. I spent hours hatching rattatas trying to get a shiny one. Never did. Ha. xD

October 25th, 2010, 7:52 AM
Mauville and Verndanturf (sp? I spell them like I've always pronounced them in my head which can be a little different than the real pronunciation) for the daycare and breeding, then comes Lillycove for contests and the amazing department store. Oh, and it's right by the Safari Zone.

October 27th, 2010, 1:58 AM
Lilycove, Battle Frontier, different routes, Gyms

Lilycove - Contests I've got 4 Master Rank Ribbons with my Sceptile, Pikachu, Gardevoir and Wailord

Battle Frontier - BEST PART OF THE GAME

Routes - Travelling, doing stuff

Gyms - Rematches

November 14th, 2010, 7:51 AM
Probably Lilycove, since I battle around there. XD;

November 16th, 2010, 8:15 PM
I have a weird attachment to Mauville. I don't do anything, I just go there. Not for the slots, not for the Day-Care, just a strange attachment.

November 17th, 2010, 8:11 PM
Mauville... yes, for the reason everyone is thinking of
REPLEKIA has an addiction
Also Lilycove, because I love Staryu :3

November 19th, 2010, 8:20 AM
Lilycove and Battle Frontier, battling is fun! ;3

December 3rd, 2010, 11:20 AM
I usually end up in either Mauville or the route to the right of Fortree.

December 3rd, 2010, 1:22 PM
I find myself in Mossdeep most often. No reason, like someone said above this, just a strange attachment.

December 3rd, 2010, 1:49 PM
The Battle Frontier and the Day Care Centre. Those two places seem to go hand in hand for obvious reasons.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I usually find myself most near the Battle Frontier in Emerald version and as for Ruby and Sapphire, Slateport City because of the Master Rank Hall for the Pokemon Contest and because there is a huge department store there and I tend to by a lot of useless items

December 6th, 2010, 6:07 PM
Well it usually depends on what I was trying to accomplish or complete the last time I've played the game. Usually I'm trying to win each rank of the contests (not going to lie, best contests made) or battling against the Elite Four to level up my random Pokémon used for contests quicker, in order to obtain the moves I need for each type. They all revolve around contests mainly so my save points are usually in front of the Elite Four or inside a Pokémon Contest building. However this only goes for my Sapphire version most of the time.

For Emerald, it's all about the battling. With the Battle Frontier, I'm found in random areas training to battle each Frontier Brain with different sets of teams for each one. So usually it depends where I was left training, otherwise I'm in the Pokémon Center of the Battle Frontier. XD;

♠Dawn Rayne♠
December 6th, 2010, 7:33 PM
The area in between Mauville city and Verdanturf town.

December 8th, 2010, 3:02 AM
I would have to say Lilycove, I definitely love to make pokeblocks. :D