PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon outcasts.

Pages : [1] 2

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 02:23 PM
The basis of this RP is simple enough, all the characters are outcasts from society, with unique abilities that have made people fear them. Unique abilities, such as being able to guide the wheather, or sense the future, or talk to pokemon.

For the plot, we'll see where we take ourselves.

As for the form:

Name:
Character theme: (If any)
Appearance:
Personality/history: (optional)
Special ability:

One last thing I'd like to add, I reserve the right to boot anyone from this RP if they don't have the skill needed to be a part in this type of RP.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 02:26 PM
Name: David
Character theme: My Way- Limp Bizkit (http://home.wi.rr.com/solomonfamily6/Limp%20Bizkit%20-%20My%20Way.mp3)
Appearance: In his normal self he wears Blue jeans and a red shirt. He has red hair, blue eyes.
Personality/history: David has hot temper, but is generally a nice guy. he likes to be funny, and hates it when people boss him around.
Special ability: He can alter his DNA to become part Pokemon, like a Pokemorph. The only flaw in his that he can only change once every 3 days.

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 02:31 PM
Name: Kristen
Appearance: She has back length brown hair, brown eyes, and is fairly short. She wears a white t-shirt and pink shorts.
Personality/history: She is fairly outgoing and she is rather nice. Though she can be a but submissive.
Special ability: Has power over the weather.

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 02:37 PM
Name: Robert
Character theme: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/virtualsonic/08_metal_sonic.mp3
Appearance: A black leather greatcoat, as well as faded jeans and a grey T-shirt. He has dark brown hair, and hazel eyes that change from green to brown.
Personality/history: Optional it is! XD
Special ability: Can sense things slightly ahead of time, and can sense things in other places at the same time. He also knows how to write curses.

OOC: 3 people is enough to start, more cna always join. Just introduce your characters.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 02:42 PM
It was a warm sunny day, and I decided to take a stroll along Slateport Beach. Although I lived in Johto, i had my ways of getting around. Out of nowhere a beach ball hit me in the head.
"Watch where you throw that thing!!!" I yelled at the players, then continued along.

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Excuse me..." I said, tapping on the kid's shoulder. This was the place, this was the guy, just as I remembered him form my vision...

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 02:45 PM
I sat on the Slateport beach. I looked at my newly created sand castle. I grinned to myself at having made a nice sand castle for once. My Espeon stared at the sand castle in curiosity.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM
"What? Do I know you?" I asked, examining the other kid. "I don't know who you are, but I have no time for chit-chat."

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
"no, you see, this is important." I said, showing him a thin strip of paper, with what looked like chineese written on it. "Do you see this?" I asked, bending down and picking up a bucket of water...

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 02:50 PM
" Yeah, so?" I asked, confused, "could you tell me how this is important, I kinda have a date to get to."

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 02:53 PM
"Well, I'm sorry for the inconveniance." I said, picking up the bucket and sticking the piece of paper on it, and threw it at the boy. Then, I threw down the bucket, forgetting the curse tag, and ran off at top speed, before she realized what happened, just like my vision...

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:01 PM
I felt the water first, but the then bucket flew into my face, and I fell over. "Why that little!!!" I yelled, but the voice that came out was not my own! I examined my body, it had changed as well. I screamed so loud you could hear it on the other side of the city.
"Why that little!!!" I shouted, "I'm going to hunt him down and find out what he did to me!" I quickly focused my energy, and a thin black tail with a lightning bolt at the end sprouted from my backside, alone with to orange ears on my forehead, I had fused with Raichu DNA. I picked up the bucket and quickly filled it with salt water, then used Quick Attack to catch up to him.

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 03:03 PM
"So, this is how the ending went." I said, turning around to face her, accepting my fate. "I had to do that, just following orders." i said, waiting forthe inevitable.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:05 PM
I threw the bucket at her, but accidently ran into a telephone pole after that. All you could here was a faint "Ouch...."

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 03:07 PM
Without even pausing, I sat down, and began writing on another sheet of paper the same size and shape, not even taking the time to see what I looked like now. "I have to be more careful with the tags." I said to myself, though the person could deafinitely hear me.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Tags?" I asked as I tried to keep myself balanced from the collision, let alone the change in my body. "What do you mean tags!!!"

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 03:21 PM
Name: Paige
Charicter theme: ??? um no!
Apperence: two long pony tails (down to her ankles) dark brown hair (people say it is black) jeans (baggy) t shirt (black with pokeball on it) sneakers back pack finger less gloves (black)
Personality: who knows it varies
Power: can turn invisable and vines (she sprots vines) levitate all of the powers she has almost no control of

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 03:22 PM
"These." I said, holding up the tag I had been working on. "It's the standard used to write curses."

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:24 PM
"Curse?" I asked in the voice that I still could not recognize. I was surprised he hadn't asked about my morphing yet. "What exactly did you do to me!?"

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 03:27 PM
"I was supposed to curse you!" I said, not noticing the pitch of my voice,scooping up some water into a small cup, and sticking the tag on it, as I threw the now-hot water at her. "Hot water will reverse the effect until next time." I said, no reason I wouldn't be allowed to explain it.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:28 PM
"Supposed to?" I asked, "and what do you mean "Until next time?""
I noticed I was back to my old self, and I had orange cheecks now from the Raichu morph.

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
oooo i wanna play!!!^^

Name: saphira moonstream
Appearance: has dirty blonde hair, a light blue tank, and blue jeans. sapphire eyes, and a silver horh on her forehead, hidden by her hair. you might be able to catch a glimps of it.
Personality/history: after being shocked by a silver bolt of lightning, (which hasnt happened yet) saphira began to develope strange powers. she is very hyper, very friendly, and often acts before thinking. she not blonde, but she is a little ditsy and carefree.
Special ability: to change into a dragonair, (cant control when) and has a bit of control over the weather.

okay i`m gonna start now. hope ya dont mind.^^'

ic: Saphira watched as the two boys did strange things, and then gasped as one turned into a riachu. She stood up quickly and ran over to them. The riachu boy ran into a pole.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, running torwards them and trying to hold back a laugh, "Are you okay?!"

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 03:30 PM
"i recieved a vision showing me that I cursed you, so I had to. As for next time, it's until the next time you touch cold water." I said, splashing myself with hot water now.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:32 PM
My cheeks began to spark. "Remove this curse from me now or else!!" I shouted as I readied a thunder.

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 03:33 PM
"I would, but there's no way to, or else I'd be free of it to." i said, no tone of fear in my voice. If he attacked, I'd know ahead of time...

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:35 PM
"Well then it sucks to be you!!" i said, shooting the Thunder attack at him. The attack accidentally knocked a pale of water off a building ledge above, then landed on me.

Shiney
October 21st, 2004, 03:37 PM
I foresaw the attack coming in time to duck out of the way, before getting out a camera. "Free of charge." I said, snapping a picture with a smile, and tossing the polaroid at her so she could see herself, before trying to run off...

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:45 PM
When my vision finally cleared from having a bucket dropped on my head, I noticed a camera laying on the ground beside me. I found a picture of a girl with long red hair. She was well built, thin, along with other things. I didnt realize who it was until I saw the raichu tail. I let out another scream.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Paige laughed and turned visable "oops..........."

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 03:53 PM
ooc: a girl?! oh-ho this is gonna be funny!^^

ic: Saphira laughed at the boys reaction to the picture. She didnt know what it was, but the way her screamed was halarious! Saphira stopped laughing, breathing hard. She was bored again.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 03:57 PM
Paige stumbled in frount of the girl who screamed and suddenly got teid up like a mummy in frount of her! *sweet drop* "mel! mel! mel me ou o ere!!!!"

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 03:57 PM
I blushed madly.
"Would you people stop staring!!" I yelled. My clothes felt very uncomfortable to this form. I needed to find hot water, fast.

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Saphira cracked up again. "So whats going on?" She asked. "One moment you were a boy, the next, a girl."

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 04:02 PM
"Leave me alone!!" I shouted, my cheeks sparking with electricity, "I dont want to hurt you!"

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 04:02 PM
"MELF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OU O ERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (help me help me out of here!!!) paige's own vines were worked up against her.......

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 04:05 PM
"Melp you?" Saphira said ditsily, tilting her head. "Oh! Help you! Why whats wrong?"

ooc: lol, saphiras first stupid moment...

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 04:06 PM
Paige's face turns red "M TUK M TUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Im stuck I am stuck!"

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Eh, what?" She said, blinking a few times. "Oh! Your stuck!" Saphira ran over to the girl, and pulled at the vines, hoping they would come loose.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
the vines came loose and back into Paige "thank you " *laughs at one dude* "he turned you into a girl!!!!!!!!" smiles "um miss should I take your purse?"

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 04:14 PM
My cheeks began to spark even more now. "I suggest you shut your trap!" I yelled at her, swinging my tail back and forth, the long red hair blowing in the wind. "Or ill shut it for you!"

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 04:17 PM
"like you could find me MISS" Paige suddenly turned invisable and levitated above his head and sprayed her cold water bottle above her!

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 05:17 PM
ooc: this is funny! xD

ic: "Hey, wherejda go?" Saphira asked, looking all over for the missing girl. Was she the only one who was "normal"?

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
"I am above him she said suddenly falling and turning back"

parallelzero
October 21st, 2004, 05:20 PM
OOC: cold water changes me into a girl, hot water changes me back.

IC:I quickly used Quick attack and got out of there as quick as I could, stopping at the abandoned warehouse I called home for the time.

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 05:21 PM
Saphira gasped. "How did you do that?!" She asked, obviuosly a little too excited.

ooc: how am i doing at playing my first ditsy chara? dont worry, she`ll calm down after she`s hit by the lightning bolt.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: I know
"awww where did he go I was just kidding............."............"oh that I don't know but once my parents found out I could do that I well was abandoned.........."

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
ooc: -.- so i`m not doing good?

ic: Saphira made a pouty face. "I feel for you..." She said sadly.

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 06:00 PM
I came up to all the others with my Espeon following behind me. "Excuse me, whats with all the racket?" I asked.

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Well..." Saphira started, "This guys been turned into a girl, she can turn invisable, and I`m the only normal person." She answered cheerfully, smiling. "By the way, my names Saphira!"

Dragon Paw
October 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
"Ah.... That makes sense. Sorta..." I said. 'More people with powers! Interesting.....' i thought to myself.

Psychotic_Demon
October 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Sapihra looked at the girl. "So.... what brings you people here?" She asked, her smile fading.

paige pelletier
October 21st, 2004, 06:59 PM
"well we have been cast out from the human world it is quite sad really.........."

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 01:39 PM
OOC: What did I miss? I've had a REALLY bad day...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 01:51 PM
I found a tap hidden deep in the abandoned warehouse and filled a bucket with hot water, dumping it over my head. "The next time I see that kid, I'll kill him!"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 01:55 PM
"I was just following orders." I said, having sneaked into the warehouse. I had the vision of myself going to him, and trying to make amends...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 01:58 PM
I shot him a glare, my cheeks sparking again, tail flailing rapidly.
"I don't care why you did it!!" I shouted before sending a Thundershock at him. I didn't want to waste anymore energy then I already had today. "I'm going to kill you!!"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
I saw the attack coming long before it was fired, and stepped aside. "No, I don't think so. I was ordered to come here, and it's not my time yet." I said, then added "It's not like your life is over, imagine the money you could make from this sort of thing." Though I knew that wasn't really an option.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 02:06 PM
"I don't care about money!!" I shouted back, jumping at him with a Mega Kick attack. I missed and flew into the wall after missing him, and fell to the ground. I decided to change back, since it was no use fighting. Seconds later, I had changed back to normal, or so i thought...

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
"Eh?" I said, looking around "Where's the water? You have leaks in this place?" Searching for the cause of this sudden change. I had not forseen this...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
"What are you talking about?" I said, as I got up from the ground, "Your making no sense."

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
"Here." I said, snapping another polaroid and tossing it to her "I think this will explain it."

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 02:18 PM
A shiver crawled up my spine. "This isn't supposed to happen!!!" I shouted as I ran around in circles. *chibi style XD* "Why me, why me, why me?!"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
"Why me? I've got almost the same curse you know." I said, wondering why she was this upset over it.

OOC: I have a feeling my character is about to feel EXACTLY why yours is so upset over it, since there are water type pokemon. XD

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 02:24 PM
"This is all your fault!" I shrieked in the feminine voice as my hair turned from red to blueand the rest of my body changed.

OOC: Me- http://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke009.jpg

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
"No, it was the fault of whatever gave me my gift." Ii explained, hoping she wouldn't do what I thought she would, but I had already pushed my gift too far dodging the electricity...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 02:28 PM
"You did it to me... ITS YOUR FAULT!!!" I screamed as I shot a humongeous Hydro Pump attack at him, hoping it would hit it's mark.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 02:30 PM
I hadn't been able to use my ESP, and the attack hit me dead on. "Well, I can at least say i was punished for it." In a now higher pitched voice, wondering what I looked like...

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
My curiosity led me to a warehouse. Espeon and I walked inside to see two people, one loooked like a Blastoise morph and the other looked like a girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes. I waved to the two of them, oblivious to what had just happened. "Hiya!" I called to them.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Uh, now might not be a good time..." I said, backing to where the girl who had entered was, before whispering into her ear "Quick, we've got to move fast, I'll explain later!" before bolting out the door towards an alley, hoping she would follow...

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:03 PM
I followed her along with Espeon. I sliently mused on what this was all about. Then I remembered something about what Sapphira had told me. Maybe these were the people I had been told about.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:05 PM
When she got into the alley, I had gotten a bottle of water with a curse tag on it, which was steaming slightly. "That girl you saw, she's a bit upset that I was forced to curse her, and she's taking it out on me, and she's still angry even after she gave the same curse to me." I explained, knowing she'd be skeptical, I was about to prove it, but my reflection caught my eye. Despite the lack of a smile, this form was rather pretty, and very well-built...

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
"So I heard." I replied as Espeon jumped onto my shoulder. I silently decided on believing her. "You can curse people ne? And I thought I was the only one witha special ability." I said.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
"Apparently not," I began, splashing the hot water onto myself to turn back to normal. "But it's not just curse writing, that's more of a skill that anyone can learn. My ability is sensing things around me, and sometimes in the future a ways." I exlpained in my now deeper voice.

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Interesting. Maybe you could give me some lessons sometime." i said as I was only slightly shocked at his transformation. I was beginning to tire from all the running.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Of course, though it will take a few months to get to my level." I said, and lay down against the wall, and got out my map. "Do you have someplace to stay?" I asked, figuring out where i was, and then finding a route to my manor.

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:18 PM
"I'm a traveling Pokemon trainer... Ah i could always take you to my secret base. Its outside town though." I replied.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
"Thanks, I don't really have a place of my own, I wander where my next vision sends me." I said, standing up. "whenever you're ready, let's go." I said, and someone picked that moment to dump cold water out form a fourth-story window, soaking me. "This is going to get annoying very fast..." I muttered to myself, seeing my reflection in the puddle.

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:33 PM
I swiftly led the girl through the town and into the nearby forest. I located a big bush. I stuck my hand in it and motioned the girl over. "This is my secret base" I said.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Where'd you go?" I asked myself as I wandered around, until I picked up her scent and began to follow.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
"Thank you." I said, walking over to her, and looking at the bush. "I've thought about taking up my roots and wandering myself, I barely use my house anyway...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
I tracked him to a large bush, but lost his scent there. "Where are you?" I shouted as I looked around again, my cannons tucked neatly into my shell.

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:41 PM
I sat down in a soft pillow in the second and final room of my secret base. "Well this is my base." I said, pointing aroudn at various things such as the rugs, cushions, and toys all around.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:43 PM
"This is a nice place." I said, looking around, and hearing the kid's call. "Should we let him in? I think he might have calmed down, but I'm not sure..."

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
I nodded. "Sure let him in." I said.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
I popped my head out of the bush, and said "In here." Before ducking in again, hoping s/he had calmed down.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
I managed to get through the bushes, and found myself in a secret base. "Are you sure you don't know what's happening?" I asked the boy, unsure of why I was turned into a girl after transforming.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
"I have no idea, it should only work when splashed with cold water, and reversed with hot." I explained.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Well figure out why!!" I yelled as I grabbed him from the neck, shaking him violently.

Dragon Paw
October 22nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
I just watched dumbstruck. I was too scared to say anything for fear Diana would turn her anger on me.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
"I don't know, the curse is only affected by water, maybe the curse is messing with your ability, it's not my fault." I said, before tapping her wrist on a pressure-point, that would make her hand go numb temporarily, while I tried to wriggle out of her grip.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 07:02 PM
The cannons popped out of the shell and pointed at the boy. "Don't... try... anything."

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 07:04 PM
"All right," I said, not moving. "But no matter what you do, it won't change that I can't remove the curse, and I don't know why you change when you use your ability." I explained, fate would either deliver me to safety, or to my end.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 07:07 PM
I sighed. "No matter what happens, I have to live like this for the next 3 days..." I looked around. "Maybe the curse will work in reverse now, maybe if i get splashed with cold water ill get turned into a guy?"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
"Who knows?" I said, getting a bottle of cold wate rout, and splashing it on her, and seeing no change...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 07:40 PM
I sighed again. "Just great... just great..." I mumbled to myself as I put my cannons back into my shell. "Now what am I supposed to do?"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 07:43 PM
I couldn't resist a joke, but i had been working with fate for so long, tempting fate should be okay this once. "Just sit there and look pretty." I said, ready to jump if she tried attacking.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
I shot him a glare, but then went back into deep thought. I could deal with him later. Right now, I had to figure out how I could walk the streets in a female Blastoise morph.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 07:47 PM
"Call it a costume." I said, answering the question she was about to ask in a few seconds.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 07:49 PM
"Oh yes, because everyone walks around in a Blastoise costume." I mumbled as I looked around the base. I was now more focused on a more suitable revenge for him.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 07:54 PM
"Whhat are you looking for?" i asked, not realizing I was in a female form, and there was lots of clothing around.

OOC: sorry if this counts as powerplaying, but it was neccisary to give LP the revenge he wanted.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 07:56 PM
"Nothing in particular..." I said, "I just have a habit of looking around, examining every little thing."

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
"No, there's something wrong here, I know it." My esp was telling me something was coming, but I couldn't tell what...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 08:13 PM
"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked around. "Theres nothing here!!"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 08:16 PM
Suddenly my forboding sharpened into a vision, and I backed up against a wall in less than a second. "Don't come near me with any of those clothes!" I shouted, now really afraid.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 08:18 PM
I gave him a "what are you talking about?" stare. "They're just clothes, geez!"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
"My foresight doesn't lie, don't even take one step towards me with any of that stuff." I said, I would have kept backing, but I was pinned against the wall...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 08:27 PM
"Good idea!" I said as I lifted up a tanktop and skirt, walking closer and closer to him.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 08:30 PM
"No!" I said, jumping up, and somehow managing to find a purchase in the ceiling, and holding on for dear life...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
I lightly shot water out of my cannons at his arms, just enough to make him let go. "Now lets play dress up!" I laughed.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
It wasn't the cold water, but as I fell, the landing struck a sharp blow to my head, and I lay there, conscious, but completely stunned...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
I replaced his current clothes with the tanktop and skirt, then looked at my handywork. I looked at my handywork. "You look very pretty!" I laughed

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
"Wha?" I asked, twitching. I was starting to come out of it, but I was still out of things, and had no idea what had occured.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
"What? Don't you like your new wardrobe?" I asked, laughing slightly.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
"What are you talking about?" I asked, sitting up. "Are you crazy too?"

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 09:00 PM
I picked up a mirror and handed it to him. "here, have a look for yourself," I sighed.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
I looked at the mirror, and stared at it for a few seconds, disbeliving. YThen, I screamed, it was purely an impulse reaction, but it was the right pitch that the mirror shattered instantly.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 09:06 PM
*anime sweatdrop*
"It... isn't that bad..." I said, unplugging my ears. "It was only a little revenge, relax."

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 09:07 PM
I stood up quickly, furious, and scribbling rapidly on a piece of paper, writing a new curse...

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 09:09 PM
"You better watch it!" i shouted at him, knowing he was going to try and get me back.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 09:10 PM
Oh, I'm going to be watching VERY carefully..." I said, putting a dab of super-glue onto the backside of the tape, and getting out my digital video camera, and tossed it at her, making it stick to her shirt.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 09:13 PM
"Say wa?" I commented as he threw the piece of paper at me. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 09:16 PM
"I'm enjoying some revenge, look down." I said, as I began recording a file on my camera, glad that it was waterproof in case she attacked.

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 09:18 PM
I calmly looked down, I had a much larger chest, and then looked up again, followed by a few seconds of silence.
"WHY YOU PERVERT!!!" I yelled at her/him as I shot a full blast of Hydro Pump.

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 09:21 PM
"I got it on file, it's already sent!" I said, adding "You deserve it, we've got the same curse, you put me in this crap, I did that, so we're even!

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2004, 09:24 PM
I ripped the tag off and threw it at him, storming away. "You little...."

Shiney
October 22nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
"GAH! Nonon- Aww crap." I said, trying to get out of the tag's way, and failing, looking down as well.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:16 AM
I laughed.
"Your powers didn't help you there either..." I said to him as I left the base.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 05:55 AM
I chuckled quietly. 'Well now this is turning into an intersting situation.' I thought to myself.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 10:28 AM
Paige watched in invisable mode she felt bad..............

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:27 AM
"Don't laugh, unless you want the same thing." I said, pulling the tag off with some difficulty.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 11:29 AM
"Eep. ALright." I replied. I wondered if he'd actually do it then I thought he must be in avery bad mood what eith everything happening to him.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:31 AM
"Bleh, as much as I'd like to, I'm not in the mood for starting another fight." I said, tearing up the paper. "It's been a long day, so-" I said as I sat down, but was asleep before I finished.

OOC: If you would please, fast forward to morning?

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
OOC: Due to popular demand it is now morning

IC: I woke up from the cushion I had fallen asleep on. i then decided on what weather everyone would have that day. Nice and cloudy since they had been getting too many days of sun lately with somerain later on so as not to cause a drought. "Well now that thats done..." I said as I stood up and then stretched.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:36 AM
"Uh... What?" I said, slowly waking up at her words, it took me a moment to get fully awake, and my caffene dependancy didn't help either. I looked down, and noticed not only both curses that had been shot back at me, but at what I was wearing, and decided what I'd do to that guy when I found him again.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
"Eh? Oh I was just going to wake Espeon up." I said as I walked over to a smalled cushion with Espeon sleepign on it. I nudged her with my foot and she woke up.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:41 AM
I got up slowly and said "I need to get back to my home and take care of some business, and sell my house. I've decided to wander myself, who knows, I just might find out how to undo the curses in my travels. Do you know where you're planning on being in a few days?" I explained, normally I wasn't one for talking this much.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 11:44 AM
"I haven't really decided. I collected all the badges already so.. I don't have to be somewhere really fast or anything." I said as Espeon jumped onto my shoulder. I pat her head and then thought for a moment. "We could always go to Pacifdalog or Mossdeep. It sounds nice there." I said.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:46 AM
"All right, I'll check both places once I'm finished, I hope to see you there!" I said, walking out of the bush, and making my way back towards my manor.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 11:49 AM
I shrugged and walked over to a console. I tapped a few buttons on it and everything in the base disapeared. "Ah the mobility of secret bases." I said as I walked out of the now empty bush. I walked on over to the port eventually and flashed my ticket. I boarded the ship headed for, convienantly, Pacifdalog.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 11:53 AM
I had found some hot water and a different set of clothes so that they would believe it was me, before making a few phone calls. I would have everything put in storage, and the house put up for sale, I wouldn't even have to be here for any of it. I did take camping gear with me though, in addition to all of my best pokemon. This was finally going to be what I had been considering for years, I was finally taking up my roots and setting out on the wandering life... Now, I just needed to get to Pacifdalog...

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 12:23 PM
The boat took off and for half an hour it sailed. Espeon and I took a small nap and abrupbtly woke up to feel a bump as it pulled into the docks at Pacidalog. Espeon and I walked off the shop and onto one of the many floating platforms of Pacifdalog.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
Soon, I was soaring over Pacifdalog with my pigeot, and we noticed Kristen on one of the platforms, so with a quick command, pigeot went into a dive, and we landed right behind her. "Hey," I said, unnable to remember if she had seen me in my normal form or not.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 01:32 PM
Despite his new form, I could hardly imagine anyone else wantign to say "Hey" to me. "Hiya." I replied back. Espeon mewed to him as well.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 01:34 PM
"Well, as far as I can tell, everything is taken care of, I'm just a wandering trainer like you." i said, withdrawing my pigeot. I was thankful she had recognized me, I just wondered where that other guy was...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 02:20 PM
Overnight, I had managed to swim out far into the ocean, after narrowly avoiding a couple thousand Sharpeda attacks. Some time in the morning, I found myself swimming past what I thought was the Sky Pillar.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Hmm I wonder what happened to the other guy." I said. Espeon nodded and jumped off my shoulder.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
"I don't know, but I hope he's gotten over that grudge." I said, right as a wave splashed up and hit my foot with a bit of water. "We're even now. how could we not be, I mean, look at this." I said, indicating what the second curse had done to this form.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
I grinned weakly. "Yes I hope hes over his grudge too.. Wel lanyway, since hes a water pokemon, he might have ended up here." i said as I pointed down the platform. "Lets take a look." I said as I then turned around and began to walk down the platforms that made up Pacifdalog.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
I noticed Pacifdalog in the distance, thinking the one who cursed me wouldn't be there. I began swimming at it at top speed.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
"Oh, NO!" I said, recognizing the form of the guy I had cursed, and began making my way towards the pokemon center, hoping to get there before he got to me.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
"Eh?" I said as I looked by the Pokemon center. "Oh! There she is." I said.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 02:43 PM
I noticed the boy who had cursed me there, which caused me to fly at the city with even more speed, taking out a walkway. "Get your butt over here!!!" I shouted

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Why? you got me good enough back there." I said, clinging to another walkway, hoping he would try to destroy it all.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
"Thats not good enough for me!!!" I yelled, shooting a Hydro Pump attack at him, hoping to send him to the water.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 02:48 PM
"Well then what do you want?" I asked, stepping aside moments before the attack hit me. "If it will end this fight, then let's get it over with." I said.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
"I want you to die!!" I shouted as I lept at him, my jaws wide open.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Nope, no deal." i said, jumping out of the way.

OOC: gotta go for a few minutes.

paige pelletier
October 23rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
Paige used vine whip and pulled them apart she had been following them!

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Calm down, and let's call it even, all right?" I asked, though behind my back, I was writing another curse...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
"No way you're getting me again!" I yelled as I figured he was trying something else. I ducked under the water where he couldn't get me.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Only in defense!" I yelled to the water, knowing she could hear me. "Let's call it even, and forget about all this, okay?" I asked, hoping she would.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:13 PM
I shot a Hydro Pump out of the water at him, that being my answer.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:14 PM
"All right then." I said, walking to the center of the large platform where the pokemon center was. "Try and get me now!" I said to the water, taunting her.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:36 PM
I swam directly underneath him, and sent another Hydro Pump upwards at full force, hoping it would go through the platform.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
I walked a few steps to the side in advance, and said to the hole left by the attack "Listen, if you want to finish me off, come up here and do it so you don't kill anyone else by mistake."

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:39 PM
I stuck my head out from the water. "Then get rid of that piece of paper!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
"Fine." I said, tossing a piece of paper into the wind, blowing it out to sea. though it had complkete giberish on it, the real curse was in my pocket, in case she tried to attack...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:41 PM
I stuck my cannons out and fired again, hoping I would hit my target. "DIE!!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:43 PM
I took a step forward, and was neatly in-between the two mammoth streams of water. "Nope, not today." I said. "Fate isn't ready to give up it's best employee."

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:44 PM
I quickly altered the cannons direction so it was aimed at him again. "JUST GIVE IT UP!!!"

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 04:44 PM
I had moved back when this whole thing started. I sighed and watcehd the two battle. I hoped this could be resolved soon though it looked unlikely.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Calm down." I said, releasing my electabuzz. "Neither of us is going to kill the other, so maybe we can let this drop. You think I'm not angry that you reflected both curses at me?"

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:49 PM
I cut out the Hydro Pump and I found myself breathing very deeply. I had lost a lot of energy. "I wont give up!!" I shouted, "Not until I can... can..." I fainted.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Bleh, Fate should get someone with less heart when I'm gone." I muttered, walking over to her and spraying a full restore on her. She was part pokemon, so it should work... "Electabuzz, if she attacks again, be ready to use thunder wave." I ordered, to which the pokemon nodded.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:52 PM
"I'm not a girl!!!" I yelled as I ran at him again, my jaws open wide. "I'm a guy!!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
"Well, you certainly seem to be acting like one at that time of the month." I said, as my electabuzz used thunder wave from behind.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
I froze as Paralysis took hold. "I... am.... a ...guy!!!" I shouted, pausing in between words. "I... am... a... guy!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 04:57 PM
"So am I, but look at what happened." I said, walking close. "Killing me won't get rid of the curse, but I MIGHT be able to find a way to reverse it some day, so unless you want to lose your only chance, you won't hurt me." I said, getting out a paralize heal, but holding it at bay.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
I attempted to fight the paralysis. "No, I will killl you now! No matter what it takes!" I mustered up enough strength to shoot another Hydro Pump.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
I dodged again, and said "Well, if you kill me, then you're stuck like that, is that what you want?"

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
"Its better than knowing your out there doing god knows what to other people!!" I shouted again, not worried about what he could do to me anymore.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
"I'm only doing what I'm ordered to-" I said, when I got another vision. This one was just sick. "You've GOT to be kidding me.." I muttered to myself, but began writing the curse...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:06 PM
I took this opportunity to shoot aother Hydro Pump at him. "Stop it! Your such a wimp, how about you fight back using your battling skills instead of your stupid pieces of paper?!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
"Because I'm told to." I said, writing up the curse. "this one, I can reverse, but ONLY if you agree not to kill me." I said, sticking it to her shell.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
"What are you doing!!?" I shouted at him, although I couldnt see behind me. "Get that thing offa me!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:11 PM
"All right, but the curse should already be working." I said, pulling off the piece of paper and tossing it to the wind. "Now, how about it?" I asked, hoping that this would convince her. If not, I could do worse...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:13 PM
"You know I can't see it, stupid idiot." i commented. "Just what on earth did you do?" I was still paralyzed, I assumed he had forgotten.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:13 PM
"You don't feel it?" I asked, I thought it would be rather obvious in that set of clothes and inside that shell...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
then I suddenly felt a jolt in my rear. "YOU REALLY ARE A PERVERT!!! ARENT YOU??" I shouted as the changes had become clear. "NOW I HAVE MORE MOTIVATION TO KILL YOU!!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
"I'm just doing what I was told to, now do you want me to reverse it, or should I move to the next step." I said, getting out another piece of paper.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:20 PM
"ILL STILL KILLYOU!!!" I shouted, more pissed off then ever. "THE MORE YOU DO TO ME, THE MORE PAINFUL YOUR DEATH WILL BECOME!!!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Nope, if nothing else I can just curse myself into numbness." I said, finishing up another piece. "So, now, why don't you calm down, or I'll calm you down so we can talk." I said.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:24 PM
"I refuse to have a conversation with filth like you!!!!!" I cried, tears coming from my eyes. "I refuse to give up, no matter what you do to me!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Fine." I said, sticking the piece of paper on her. Now, whenever she was upset, angry, or sad, she'd become many, many times more ticklish, as well as feel as though she was being ruthlessly tickled all over.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:29 PM
I tried to yell but I felt a tickling sensation all over my body. "You... cant... win.. that... easily..." i said as I moved my arm enough to pull the paper off of my head, pulling some hair with it.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
"Like the others it doesn't end when you remove the tag." I said, indicating her gender and new sizes. "Now, shall we call it quits?" I asked, prepared to go even further if need be.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:32 PM
"No," I coughed, "Ill never submit to the likes.. of you." I was trying not to laugh from the tickling.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Listen, you don't want to make me have to do this." i said, showing her the next paper. "I swear I will if you don't calm down."

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Do your worst!" I laughed, as i threw the tag he stuck to my head at him.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
"This is no problem if I don't get upset." I said, sticking the tag i had just made to her, and stepping back, sitting down. "Just tell me when you've had enough, and I'll stop it." I said.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:47 PM
There was too much going on at once. The stress from everything caused me to fall unconcious.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
i ended all the curses that I could that were working on her, and began writing on an extremely large tag, so that I'd have room for a much more complex curse. "That was interesting." I said to kristen, amazed that I had lived through it.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Yes it was..." I said looking at the fainted form and then back.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
"Well, this should do the trick." I said, sticking the larger tag to David's head. "If she tries to attack either of us, the one I used on her chest, as well as the tickling curse should both activate until she apologizes. I'm glad I brought these large tags." I explained, before using a revive on her.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
I awoke again. "Cant you just let me kill you!!" I shouted but then the tickling started uo again, and my chest expanded.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 05:55 PM
"No, I'm afraid not. Now, would you like to know how to reverse that affect?" I said, indicating her chest size and the tickling feeling.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
"Fine, just hurry up..." I sighed, admitting defeat.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Apologizing will stop the effects until next time, when they come back more potent." I said, then added "So how about it? Peace?" holding out my hand to help her up.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
I glared at him then dove into the water, where I could just get away from everything.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Sheesh, that wasn't kind. At least she'll return when she finds out that it won't stop until she apolgizes." I said to kristen.

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Right." Isaid as I stared into the water.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Don't tell me you're upset too." I said, noticing her gaze. "I did what I had to, it's better than getting blasted."

Dragon Paw
October 23rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Huh? I'm not upset. Just a bit worried." I said. I turned my gaze backt to Espeon who had fallen asleep.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Worried? She'll come back when she finds out that they'll keep on going until she apologizes." I said jokingly, though I wasn't joking about the effects...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
I hadn't left the area. I was underneath them, listening. I finally decided to come up. "I'm sorry, okay!?" I mumbled..." HAPPY!?"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:19 PM
"thank you. Now, can we just live and let live?" I asked, now noticing that she had returned to the state she was in after I cursed her in the base.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:24 PM
"No, not really... I'm still stuck as I girl." i commented as my cannons returned to my shell. I have one more day left before I change completely human again.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
"All right, well then, you might as well enjoy yourself." I said, looking for some hot water to use on me.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:33 PM
"Enjoy myself? How am i supposed to do that?" I asked, "Im a guy stuck in the body of a girl!!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
"Sounds like a dream come true, eh?" I said, splashing myself with hot water to turn back to normal.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Oh yeah, its my lifetime dream." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "You sure you cant fix it?"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
"If I could, don't you think I would have done it to myself?" I asked as the waves came up again, splashing my foot with cold water, changing me.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:48 PM
"I guess your right..." I commented, "I just want tomorrow to come, Im sick of this Blastoise form..."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:51 PM
"I take it you're not a fan of swimsuits then." I said, not htinking that it was the pokemon blastoise she minded. After all, I couldn't see anything wrong with it.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 06:56 PM
"No! I just dislike Blastoise!!!" I yelled then realizing I had admitted I liked this. I blushed.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 06:57 PM
"So you do like the swimsuit then." I said, walking towards the pokemon center...

OOC: I'm thinking we should fast forward till tomorrow.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:02 PM
OOC: Okies
IC: I couldnt sleep that night. At precisely 8 am, the time I had changed into a Blastoise 3 days earlier, I changed back to my human form.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:04 PM
I splashed cold water into her bed to wake her up, having waited for the moment she changed. "Come on, let's go!" I said, ready to jump out the window if she was angry...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:12 PM
My skin suddenly turned as black as night, gaining fur. Yellow circles around parts oif my body began flashing as a black tail and ears sprouted from my body. "Your not going anywhere."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:13 PM
"I beg to differ!" I said, leaping at the window, which was closed, but glass would probably hurt less than what she was about to do with me...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:17 PM
I leapt in front of him and used Mean Look. "Now I meant it, your not going anywhere."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:18 PM
"All right." I said, my voice devoid of emotion. Best to get this over with...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
I focused on him using all of my energy, a technique called curse. I brought out his girl form then chanted something. "Now, you cant escape that form until I release the curse." i laughed.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
I said nothing, but my fist was clenched so tight that it had snapped the empty pokeball I was holding into pieces...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:25 PM
"Now how about this?" I asked as I concentrated again, as a transparent bikini appeared on his body, the other clothing gone."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:27 PM
I clenched my fist even tighter, this wasn't tolerable. I'd get her back, I knew I would... I even had a plan...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:29 PM
"And one more thing..." I commented as her chest grew larger again. "Okay, I'm done now."

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
without a word, I marched out, and headed to my room in the center, pulling out a book written in what looked like chineese, and began reading fervently on a chapter near the back of the book, on reaction curses...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:33 PM
"You'd better change too!" I laughed before disappearing into the darkness. It was impossible to remove the bikini from your skin, and any items placed overtop would disappear.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:39 PM
I finished reading, and had a new curse written, when I decided to try to change...

First I tried removing the bikini, but my sking just came with it, almost like it was glued there. so I decided to cover it up, and put on some clothes, and walked out the door, only to dinf that everything but the bikini was gone.

I stormed towards David, prepared to get every bit of vengance I thought I deserved...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:41 PM
I was hidden by the shadows, making it almost impossible to see me. With his intelligence, it could be years before he found me.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:42 PM
I looked around a bit, before I had another vision. I saw myself grabbing into the shadow, and pulling her out, and so I mimiced the vision, and found myself holding onto david by her shirt...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:45 PM
I looked into her eyes, and as I did, my eyes began to glow red. If this Hypnosis hit it's mark, Id escape no problem.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:48 PM
The hypnosis hit me, but as I felt the world go black around me, and without thinking, I muttered "Вырастите теперь, и несите." causing her chest to expand, and for her to find herself in underwear with nothing else, similar to my own condition as the world spiralled into darkness.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
I suddenly felt a breeze, although my whle body was coated in black fur. I glanced down and then raised a fist ans started punching her, even though she was already out cold.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 07:51 PM
I was snoring slightly, not even noticing the blows hitting me, I was dreaming sweetly of revenge...

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:11 PM
I finally decided to drag him inside, since people were staring. I snapped my fingers and released him from Hypnosis.

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
I woke up with a start. "So, what have you done to me now?" I asked, htinking she had done somehting while I slept.

parallelzero
October 23rd, 2004, 08:17 PM
"Well I can kill you!" I yelled as I raised a fist to his face. "Get rid of this curse now!!!"

Shiney
October 23rd, 2004, 08:20 PM
"You cursed me!" I said, pointing to what I had been forced into, and deciding not to tell her that a part of the curse was a slow, but non-stop expansion.