PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite PC Member's username?

Ninja Retsu
October 21st, 2004, 09:37 PM
What's your favourite username? I think,everyone has good usernames but hmm... Here's my top ten list.
1.MoonLight
2.LilyPichu
3.Star
4.pikastar
5.PikaPal
6.Teara
7.eliana
8.Sapphire
9.Zapchu
10.Shiny May

AZSupraT
October 22nd, 2004, 04:13 AM
Out of that list it would be zapchu.....but there are better ones out there I think

Silly Sentret
October 22nd, 2004, 10:48 AM
I think LittleFasictPanties16 is highly origianl. :P

dark Charizard
October 22nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Zapchu..........................................

Mr Cat Dog
October 22nd, 2004, 11:19 AM
I combine two highly animals, and use characters from a TV show! Mine's probably the most thought out of them all XD *nods head, then realises that he's being glared at by everyone else*

In terms of that list, LilyPichu and Zappy. Overall, ME! XD

Gardy
October 22nd, 2004, 11:53 AM
I'd have to say number 6.Teara < It sounds very pretty.

Cherrim
October 22nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
Zapchu..........................................
Please do not bypass the limit. We have RULES for a reason. Read them.

Anyway~ I like LilyPichu's username. <3 It's cute. And so is JKPichu. Zapchu's is really original too. :3

*realizes all three members' names she chose had "chu" in them.* XD

John Denver
October 22nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
It's gotta be 22sa...so simple, yet so perfectly complex...

(ok that made no sense)

AZSupraT
October 22nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
a1337a should have been on the list :)

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
Well, I don't think you choose from her list... She was naming her top ten favorites, lol. ^_^;

Anyway, hmm... I'll have to think about this for a while! There are a lot of usernames I've seen here that I like.

AZSupraT
October 22nd, 2004, 04:03 PM
Well, I don't think you choose from her list... She was naming her top ten favorites, lol. ^_^;

Oh crap. I really feel dumb now.... :(

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Lol, don't worry. I've done much dumber things, trust me. O_o If you asked my mom... Eh, she'd go on for hours about how dumb and clumsy I can be at times! Ack, I can't escape it.

aaaaaa
October 22nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
*offers Casey hugs* Don't XP
You made the right choice choosing a1337a, anyway XD

John Denver
October 22nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
AZsupraT is a cool name....it just rolls of the tongue like a gansta name

AZganstaT! BOO ya!

Gardy
October 22nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
=.=;; I chose from her list well i'll name 5 of mine
1. a1337a
2. Kairi
3. Teara
4. LittleFascistPanties16
5. Lightning

TRIFORCE89
October 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Heh...I like my name. Yay for Caps Lock! LOL

I can answer this two ways based on how I read the title. The username of my favourite member would Lightning. And my favourite username would be...umm...*clicks Member List*....oh! It would be !!monkeyface. LOL It's so random, how can you not like that. *obviously didn't look beyond the first name*

Ninja Retsu
October 22nd, 2004, 08:31 PM
Hmm... Kay-Kay. I like your name too!

Brittany
October 22nd, 2004, 10:04 PM
Aww thankies! But Sawah(a1337a) gets most of the credit on this incredible name.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 10:21 PM
I would say Zapchu or Lightning since its simple and original.

aaaaaa
October 22nd, 2004, 10:28 PM
Actually, Tori Amos gets all the credit for that name
With their Nine Inch Nails
And Little Fascist Panties
Tucked inside the heart of every nice
Giiiiirl
~Precious Things

Brittany
October 22nd, 2004, 10:42 PM
Actually, Tori Amos gets all the credit for that name
With their Nine Inch Nails
And Little Fascist Panties
Tucked inside the heart of every nice
Giiiiirl
~Precious Things
Of course, but you gave me the idea to use it XD

22sa
October 22nd, 2004, 11:09 PM
Ummm, I like "Kayleigh." No particular reason, it just looks pretty.

"a1337a" is cool too because it has numbers like mine. :laugh: Edit... Numbers PLUS it's short and small. :)

Catriona is an awesome name too!

Kairi
October 23rd, 2004, 11:58 AM
I like any names that aren’t blatant rip offs of characters (like mine. XP) I usually typo a1337a for 1337a or something. Can’t seem to get it right, most of the time. I haven’t called her that really in a long time though, so, ya know.

As for specific instances of names I like? Nothing really stands out at the moment. Will get back to this thread (thought probably not…)

JKPichu
October 23rd, 2004, 12:04 PM
I like any names that aren’t blatant rip offs of characters (like mine. XP) I usually typo a1337a for 1337a or something. Can’t seem to get it right, most of the time. I haven’t called her that really in a long time though, so, ya know.

As for specific instances of names I like? Nothing really stands out at the moment. Will get back to this thread (thought probably not…)
You had a thing for typoing my last name. ._.;;

And I think Sawah's name (a1337a) is nifty. Too bad she isn't what her name says. :P

(jkjkjk...)

aaaaaa
October 23rd, 2004, 12:50 PM
She's is a-leet-a person than you, Greg :P

Claire
October 23rd, 2004, 12:57 PM
I love unique names that sound really nice ^^
Among my faves are Kairi, Kayleigh, and Dakota

Suzu
October 23rd, 2004, 12:59 PM
I like a1337a's name, its just simple enough for me to get the numbers in the middle wrong. =P
I like Zapchu and Teara's names too.

22sa
October 23rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
She's is a-leet-a person than you, Greg :PSee even the meaning for your name is awesome. 1337! I like how its tall in the middle and shorter on the sides, too. Makes my screename look weird, lol.

Castrainer
October 23rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
Humm...

Kayleigh/Kelsey/eliana - Putting yar name at username is so cool o.O;;
PIKA2 - Pikachu Pikatwo XD
Spirit of the Moon - Neat~
oni flyogn - Demon Flygon o.o
SkinnyGreenMan - XD
Zapchu - Raichu's Evolution =o
Purin - Jigglypuff in Japanese ;p
ScArLetSkye - So Diferent 0.0

And there are more... o__o

Greed
October 23rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
i like the name Kairi, Kayleigh, 100Marios, psilocybin, Dakota, a1337a and Dizzy. They seem like cleverly crafted names to me

*gets stomped by monsters*

deathbyalice
October 23rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
lol, I totally agree with you on this one! She's such a cool girl too!

Geometric-sama
October 24th, 2004, 05:26 AM
I have to admit I like Kayleigh's name... I've already decided to name one of my kids after her. XD Seriously.

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I like my name, Master Angel. XD I know it sounds conceited, but it was the koolest name I could think of.

I don't know whose name I like. I don't have favorites. I don't know if I want to pick because I'll pick someone I probably don't know and they might think I'm a freak and my friends will wonder why I didn't pick them and they'll hate me...

Oh well.

I like ~Moonlight_Shadow~ I think it's kool the way she did it and the words just seem so kool.

I also like the name The Adamant Dodger. I have no idea how he came up with it or what it means, but I think it's kool.

Okay, I did it.

Shana
October 24th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Blue Jasmine, thanks for saying you liked my name! ^^ I like everyones name! Hehe.

*Chikorita*
October 24th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Kelsey- I myslef would have never thought of making my username my real name. ^^
Zapchu- It just sounds so cool. ^^
Kayleigh- I really like how it rolls off the tongue. It really good.

Those are my Top 3. ^^

Lonepichu
October 24th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I like my user name, Lonepichu XD

I also like Hikari Pichu, maybe because it's also mine XD

And Sawah's is cool.

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I have to admit I like Kayleigh's name... I've already decided to name one of my kids after her. XD Seriously.Waoh, you can't get much more sincere then that, J_A. XD :laugh: The abreviation of your name looks so funny.

I'd probably give a daughter a very plain name.....

Kayleigh
October 24th, 2004, 03:07 PM
I have to admit I like Kayleigh's name... I've already decided to name one of my kids after her. XD Seriously.Lol, really? Wow! I'm so honored. XD I can't believe so many people actually like my name... Thanks everyone who complimented on it!

Jolty-kun
October 24th, 2004, 03:12 PM
where are people sayin' that they thing my name is cool? XD, people must get freaked out by my '!!!' XD, these are the names i like...

Star-Nice and simple

Arcanine-even though he has 2000 names XD

Castrainer-Castform, trainer? XD

girlgenius-wow!, a PC genius XD

i have a few others, but there my favourites i guessXD

Brittany
October 24th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I just read the title of this thread over. We all should be giving the name of our favorite member XD

Well my favs are a1337a, Dakota, Kenshin11212, and Arcanine(In no order at all, I actually mixed them up XD)

Ninja Retsu
October 24th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Blue Jasmine, thanks for saying you liked my name! ^^ I like everyones name! Hehe.
You're welcome,ST. And thanks everyone for vote this poll. Thanks a lot.

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Favorite names? o.O; Well, I really like my name... xD And Kairi's, Kayleigh's, LilyPichu's, Teara's, and errr... errr... 22sa's, a1337a's, everyone's name really. =)

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Favorite names? o.O; Well, I really like my name... xD And Kairi's, Kayleigh's, LilyPichu's, Teara's, and errr... errr... 22sa's, a1337a's, everyone's name really. =)Oh, ya... your "beautiful twilight" name. :laugh: OK not funny. It seems to stand out everywhere for something reason! *looks again* Yeah. Maybe...

I think your username, Miyu-chan, stands out because it has a "yu" in it~!

Yu

yu

(like it is saying, "you") Lol. I don't know. I guess it's another pretty name.

Edit, the dash stands out too.

Edit again, and I thought you only erred around you're brother. O_o :laugh:

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2004, 09:15 PM
lol, my name isn't very original though, since I half stole the dash from *coughharuka-chancough* n_n;;; But thanks. =)

I erred because I realized I didn't put any username for guys. n_n; I also like Dakota's username, and Dizzy's name. Now that I think about it, their names seems ver nice. =) also CaRtOON's name. =) Since I never could remember where to captalize it.... >.>;

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 09:40 PM
lol, my name isn't very original though, since I half stole the dash from *coughharuka-chancough* n_n;;; But thanks. =)

I erred because I realized I didn't put any username for guys. n_n; I also like Dakota's username, and Dizzy's name. Now that I think about it, their names seems ver nice. =) also CaRtOON's name. =) Since I never could remember where to captalize it.... >.>;O_o

*looks back a page*

Whoops. ^^' I didn't put any guy names either. I like the name Pokemaster10000 since I can abbreviate it to "PM10k" (which looks cool, just like "PE2K" erm, that hasn't been mentioned in a while O_o) and similiar with LanceLite's past username of Pokemaster3000, PM3k. 100marios is a cool name too because it begins with numbers just like mine O_o.

What other names stands out.... I don't know, but I'm beginning to like the username LittleFascistPanties16 too.

DragonTrainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I like the name frostweaver more than most

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 11:25 PM
i like blue jasmine's name its cool

Spectrum
October 25th, 2004, 03:40 AM
XD I've got a few. First is Sawah, j00r n4m3 15 73h uber-l337 5h1zn17. O_o Secondly would be the barely known Keyblade Master. Something about the combination of the name/avatar makes it sound cool. And finally, LilyPichu, because her name is cute. ^_^
- Kyo

Teara
October 25th, 2004, 03:27 PM
=D!!!
People like my name, thiz iz good...becauze I like my name too ;P

But in termz of OTHER people'z name, I think Suzu iz a cool name *coughTHERE-IZ-A-Z-IN-ITcough*

Zamu(Samu) iz one of my favorite namez too =3
Miyu-Chan iz a pretty name too, zoundz kind of peacfull.
Oh, and hold the S in 22sa'z name, it zoundz cool 83
22sssssa

Ninja Retsu
October 25th, 2004, 06:39 PM
=D!!!
People like my name, thiz iz good...becauze I like my name too ;P

But in termz of OTHER people'z name, I think Suzu iz a cool name *coughTHERE-IZ-A-Z-IN-ITcough*

Zamu(Samu) iz one of my favorite namez too =3
Miyu-Chan iz a pretty name too, zoundz kind of peacfull.
Oh, and hold the S in 22sa'z name, it zoundz cool 83
22sssssa
Yeah! Suzu and Miyu-chan are very cute name.i like blue jasmine's name its cool
You like my name and my name is cool? Thanks a lot.

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Waoh, you can't get much more sincere then that, J_A. XD :laugh: The abreviation of your name looks so funny.

I'd probably give a daughter a very plain name.....
Use JA then, just drop the _ XD.

Yeah, I want to name one of my kids Kayleigh and one Alyssa.

Thomas
October 26th, 2004, 06:39 PM
DarkAvengerCobra/KobreLair....So Original
Zapchu...the name says it all
Castrainer....just flows good
Jolteon!!!.....the exclamations make it extra good

coolgirl13
October 27th, 2004, 06:58 AM
i like master angel's user name

Master Angel
October 27th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Yay! Thank you! I like coolgirl13 too. It's pimped! XD