PDA

View Full Version : Who Has An Aquarium

The Darkest Gale
January 6th, 2010, 01:31 PM
so I'm just who has an aquarium and what fish do you have in it
i have A red dwarf gaurami

Ayselipera
January 6th, 2010, 02:21 PM
No I've never had an aquarium. At one time I had two betta fish. They were just in two seperate fish bowls though.

Toshiro.
January 6th, 2010, 02:50 PM
I have a single fishbowl with one goldfish in it, used to be two but the other one died.

poopnoodle
January 6th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I don't have an aquarium, but I do have a terrarium. I've kept it over the years for lizards and bugs I'd catch. There's nothing in it now.

Gold warehouse
January 6th, 2010, 03:11 PM
We used to have one for quite a while, it mainly consisted of different types of Tetra + 1 Flying Fox which I insisted on getting because they're awesome. After all the fish eventually died it just sat there empty for a while. Then when I got some new fish for it, they kept killing themselves using the filter for some reason, so I didn't bother anymore.

zappyspiker
January 6th, 2010, 03:15 PM
I do I've had the fish in there for over 8 years, all gold fish

Captain Hobo.
January 6th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Yes I have my own fresh watar aquarium and I have one little catfish he is about a 1 old and I have one picastomas he is about 3-4 years old. Yes I have had my picastomas a long time. I love to watch my fish swim around. Before I go to bed at night I watch them. Once when one of my old fish died and we did not flush him down the toilet my picastomas ate him yes lol all you want that is what happened weird and awsome right?

Unforgettable
January 6th, 2010, 05:37 PM
We used to have a tropical fish aquarium. But now I have a little tank with one little gold fish in it.

luf100
January 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I had a little aquarium with two brown coloured goldfish in it. The first one died almost right away, and the other lasted a while but always looked really bad. :( I don't know why. (Probably because we bought them at Walmart, where they don't sell fish anymore *suspicious*.)

I remember when I was little my Nannie (grandma) had an aquarium with an angel fish, a goldfish, and one of those fish who stick to the sides of the aquarium. xD It was cool.

Cassino
January 6th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Aquarium... that's a bit of a grandiose word, no?
My second sister has a modest tank with, I think, two small goldfish. I don't understand the joy of keeping fish one can't interact with. Now, if I could have a proper swimming pool, dolphins would be cool [/iknowdolphinsaremammals].

Hiidoran
January 7th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Grandiose is a bit of a grandiose word isn't it? :D

I've had a few, smaller fish tanks in my lifetime, but all were pretty short lived. I'm not exactly the most patient person on this earth, and well, let's just say I wasn't waiting all day for that water to reach room temperature every time I cleaned the tank. Needless to say, most my pet fish died of hypothermia - I'm a fish killer, and I repent.

Still, it was relaxing to watch them swimming around in there. Something about fish in an aquarium is just so soothing to the eyes.

Dukey
January 7th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Never had one, never even had a pet :/

Idiot!
January 7th, 2010, 03:31 AM
My dad used to have goldfish and flower horn. Not any more

fer
January 7th, 2010, 11:23 AM
When I was young we used to have a huge aquarium I mean it was huge xD. Currently we just have a guppy fish atm (1). The single fish in a tank really enjoys it ha ha.

The Darkest Gale
January 7th, 2010, 11:24 AM
I only have one aswell xD my little gourami

ArcanineOod
January 7th, 2010, 11:37 AM
I have no aquarium because I have no fish.

The idea of having fish is nice, but I have a cat, so it wouldn't exactly work...
xX

©ereal Killer
January 7th, 2010, 11:42 AM
I do! :3

But i have tortoises instead of fishes :D

♣Gawain♣
January 9th, 2010, 01:02 AM
I don't have an aquarium, but I do have a pond ful of Kois at my hometown.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
January 9th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Never had one. Knowing me, I'd forget to feed the fish, then they would starve, then I would be indicted for murder of said fish.

Saltare.
January 9th, 2010, 07:39 AM
We have one. No fish in it at the moment. We had two little sharks. But they died.

Rokusasu
January 9th, 2010, 08:09 AM
We have one, because I'm allergic to everything else.

We currently have two plecos (one's a golden nugget plec, the other's just... huge), six assorted gouramis and a figure-eight puffer fish. We did have an angelfish, but he passed away last June. :(

Caelus
January 9th, 2010, 09:15 AM
I have an aquarium, but right now it only has one fish. ;;
All the others have died over the years, the most recent being a month or two ago.

xxkaylabby
January 9th, 2010, 09:26 AM
i have an aquarium! i took it down this year tho):

The Darkest Gale
January 10th, 2010, 08:31 AM
ok well I see most people do but is anyone a keen aquarist?
if so then can someone aswer this question
how do know if your gourami is female/male?

Honest
January 10th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Had one a while ago, but I broke it. xD, I was practicing my swinging for baseball in the house and... well, I think you get what happened. :P

The Darkest Gale
January 10th, 2010, 09:00 AM
where the fish in there xD lol

Honest
January 10th, 2010, 09:05 AM
where the fish in there xD lol

I can't remember to be honest with you. There might have been, but I doubt there were. I remember one died before, so I really can't be sure.

Would've been sad if there were, though. :P

The Darkest Gale
January 10th, 2010, 10:48 AM
yeah but funny aswell not at the time though xD

s0nido
January 10th, 2010, 09:08 PM
I used to have a few fish a long time ago. They died. :(

The Darkest Gale
January 14th, 2010, 09:42 AM
ah I see
I got another gourami ^^ its beautiful

iLaxbe!
January 14th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Yes, i used to have an aquarium too. The fish were cute, but they died. Lucky me, I'm alive! ^^

Sammi
January 14th, 2010, 02:22 PM
For my 19th birthday, two of my friends got me a small tank and a betta fish I named William. :3 Sadly, he died some time after I moved home. I always felt bad because the only place we could put him was the downstairs bathroom, which was usually dark. :(