PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a music thread, but music is art, right?

Autistic Lucario
January 10th, 2010, 12:10 PM
I've been working with a MIDI program I downloaded recently. I managed to make two songs. One of them is called,

"Inclement Weather".

EDIT: Ah, what the heck, I'll post my other song.

I would like some feedback. Constructive criticism is also welcome. Here they are,

v/uKLivBqxqrs

v/bY6vOg5fQc0

v/9r_FT07No5c

Cheesymitten
January 10th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Sweet.
It flowed really nicely.
I really like how you pause it =D
However, I disagree with the start, the piano and violin(? i think that's what it is..)
But as the song went on it started to peice together and become something else.
Nice work =D

The Darkest Gale
January 10th, 2010, 12:32 PM
thats is really nice I like how it pauses
question: what program were you using?
the name and song are perfectly fitted to together aswell
its good I like it
very relaxing aswell

Esper
January 10th, 2010, 03:30 PM
It's a nice little theme. Simple, but good. Something I'd expect to hear from a 16 bit game. A little moody and somber, but also kind of peaceful. The title describes it well.

I'm not musically inclined, but I don't hear anything wrong with it. I think it would sound better with real instruments, or at least a better synthesizer, but it's fine how it is.

Autistic Lucario
January 10th, 2010, 03:32 PM
It's a nice little theme. Simple, but good. Something I'd expect to hear from a 16 bit game. A little moody and somber, but also kind of peaceful. The title describes it well.

I'm not musically inclined, but I don't hear anything wrong with it. I think it would sound better with real instruments, or at least a better synthesizer, but it's fine how it is.

It was the best I could get for free. All the other freeware programs were either broken yet simple, or not broken but really complex. This is the one for me.