PDA

View Full Version : What is your forum skin?

Silly Sentret
October 22nd, 2004, 09:50 AM
What is the skin color/style you use for the forums? I like Midnight Misty and Ledian's Knockout and I'm currently using Ledians' Knockout.

Kelsey
October 22nd, 2004, 10:18 AM
I like to use Green's Ivy the most. ^^ Midnight Misty is really cool too. ^^ I also like Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. ^.^

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog
October 22nd, 2004, 11:25 AM
Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. The colours go well together (well, it is the default setting with a few extras), and FG is a good friend, so it's only right XD
I don't like Midnight Misty because it's too dark and you can't see the usernames of people very well. The others seem either too bright or too boring really :/

Lily
October 22nd, 2004, 12:07 PM
Definitely Forest Grovyle. Reason being is, I tried an experiment with the others, but I'm too used to this one. Besides, the lovely light colors <3 the skin. Midnight Misty is cool and rather stylish, but no matter how much I tried to use it, I'm never used to it. XD So ForGrovyle it is. ^_^

Blaze
October 22nd, 2004, 12:09 PM
im using midnight misty....

I like to change whenever there is a new one, and FG's legendarys to me is just really old and boring now XD

AZSupraT
October 22nd, 2004, 03:18 PM
A new one is in the process :)

And MR Cat Dog... can you show me a screen of the usernames what you cant see? So i can fix it? Because everything is REALLY visible for me...and most ppl... unless the user picks a dark font color(is that what your talking about?)

Kyosuke
October 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
I'm using Forest Grovyle, I used to always use Xmas whooper because it was more simple for me, but now I'm getting use to Forest Grovyle, and the colours.

DragonTrainer
October 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
The wooper one, always have, always will

T3hCoM
October 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I prefer Green's Ivy because it doesn't show too many broken images, plus it doesn't hurt in the eyes. I have Norton Antivirus 2004 on my computer, so that's why I have the broken image problem.

I once tried Midnight Misty, but links are barely legible because of the dark color (Unless I highlight them.).

Ninja Retsu
October 22nd, 2004, 08:32 PM
I like Green's Ivy the best!

ash_misty4ever
October 22nd, 2004, 08:33 PM
I am currently using Midnight Misty, which was finally fixed! I normally use FG'f Legendaries, but, all of them are very cool, and well made! I can't wait till the next ones come out!

darkgamerGS
October 22nd, 2004, 08:38 PM
I am using Midnioght Misty cause it's dark and I like darkness. The only bad thing about it (Besides no Flannery) is Misty looks happy, and I hate happy! It's cool and sucks at the same time, but mostly cool.

Brittany
October 22nd, 2004, 10:03 PM
I'm mostly a Midnight Misty kinda person

Kimi-Kaizer
October 23rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
mine is midnight misty i like it because its got my favorite colors like black and dark blue and stuff it fits me perfectly because i like alot of dark colors ^_^

Tzuri17
October 23rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Mine is Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. :classic:

Shana
October 23rd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Right now I'm using Green's Ivy. It's purty. ^.^

*Chikorita*
October 24th, 2004, 04:47 AM
I'm using Green Ivy right now. Though I usually use Forest Groyles Legendaries, O'm getting used to the cool green colors. ^^ I like Midnight Misty, but I can never get used to the dark colors. You know. Its odd. The white backrounds on SPPf I hate becuase they are too bright, but I love the backrounds here. I guess I'm weird like that. XD

deathbyalice
October 24th, 2004, 04:48 AM
I'm using Midnight Misty! It's pretty, and dark, so the light doesn't hurt my eyes.

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Midnight Misty. Just started using it today since I haven't before, and I like the dark background, but I don't have a favourite amoung the layouts.

Master Angel
October 25th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I think the one I have is Green's Ivy. I can't remember. :P Anyways, I tried to use a different one, but my computer wouldn't load it. :( Oh well. It was one with Ralts in it. I'm gonna try another one. Hmm, which one to pick?

Pokemon Master #1
November 14th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I go from skin to skin.They're all cool ;) !

BigBoss
November 14th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Geez, you are reviving too many old threads.

TRIFORCE89
November 14th, 2004, 06:57 PM
At home I use Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. And at school, I use Default Style because it looks very similar...just minus the Pokemon images so I don't have to worry about being laughed at.

sly_74
November 14th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Same as above. Except I use Default Style at home too. Not even my family knows I like Pokemon.