PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Audio-CDs of Johto Champion and Master Quest published?

MelonGx
November 11th, 2003, 07:24 PM
They had been shown for a long time but I can't even find any Audio-CDs about them ......

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Oh yeah, I really want to get these if they become available. I have all the Pokmon audio CDs except the soundtrack to the Movie 2000 (which I can't get hold of here) and Pokmon Christmas Bash (which didn't come out here). And the movie soundtracks after PKMN3, of course; those movies didn't make it here. I really want a JLC one, the theme song is so cool!

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 12th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Pokmon movie soundtracks after 3? NO. Miramax didn't do any.

jynx
November 12th, 2003, 10:04 AM
They had been shown for a long time but I can't even find any Audio-CDs about them ......
MelonGX!
Are you from Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance?

Geometric-sama
November 13th, 2003, 02:51 PM
That would explain why I couldn't find any information about them. It's a pity... hey Anthony, did you get the 4Ever DVD or VHS? My parents won't let me...

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 13th, 2003, 10:47 PM
That would explain why I couldn't find any information about them. It's a pity... hey Anthony, did you get the 4Ever DVD or VHS? My parents won't let me...
Good question. No it didn't come. :(
Yet I've seen many Buena Vista release distributions, but here, I'm out of luck. Maybe it's because I don't have access to the city everyday, but then again, I'm only 13 @.@
It's not in the local video rentals (well not on the one at Somerville Road... *sigh*

Tweak
November 14th, 2003, 02:23 PM
the pokemon johto soundtrack is called "totally pokemon" and feature lugia and hooh on the front cover. i never heard of a release for masterquest yet.

Geometric-sama
November 14th, 2003, 03:43 PM
the pokemon johto soundtrack is called "totally pokemon" and feature lugia and hooh on the front cover. i never heard of a release for masterquest yet.
That one is for Johto Journeys. We are looking for one for Johto League Champions.

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Curse..Miramax.. o_o *fidgets* I can't stand the thought of them allowing Miramax to take over the Pokmon movies! Disney makes cute movies, but they need to stick with their own kind of.. cute movie stuff. >_>; Like Finding Nemo. Not Anim.

Sayuri no Hoshi
November 14th, 2003, 04:45 PM
That one is for Johto Journeys. We are looking for one for Johto League Champions.

Well, since it was literally still Johto, they probably figured why release another album if "Totally Pokmon" already covers the Johto season? -- Same goes for Master Quest. There were really no major changes in events. I DO think we'll see an album for Advanced, though, because it's a whole new concept and species of Pokmon. ^___^

jynx
November 15th, 2003, 09:37 AM
I can buy one in UK for you if I see one.
As long as you appear in 香港寵物小精靈聯盟冬季Gameboy賽!