PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

OmegaLego
January 12th, 2010, 12:46 PM
What's up guys and gals?

I just signed up here since my friends don't have any DS's. Hopefully I can make some new friends who I can trade and stuff with when I get my Soul Silver in March.

Anyway, thanks for reading.. and hi!

~RNC~
January 12th, 2010, 6:42 PM
Hello and welcome to PC, hope you enjoy yourself here, don't forget to read the rules and hope to see you in the trae section soon!!

OmegaLego
January 13th, 2010, 6:53 AM
Hello and welcome to PC, hope you enjoy yourself here, don't forget to read the rules and hope to see you in the trae section soon!!

Thanks ~RNC~ :) I appreciate it!

countryemo
January 13th, 2010, 1:32 PM
hey, welcome Hasib to Pokecomunnity.
have a great time here, and read the uhm rules
hope to see you around

tobi-ksla
January 14th, 2010, 2:56 AM
Hasib, eh? Awesome name there. (Insert Nod Smiley Here)

You can call me Tobi! I don't hang out here much, but I think I should at least visit this place once in a while.

So, you're into Wi-Fi battles? Interesting. I have that interest, too, but I think I'm more of a breeder than a battler. Oh, and I have a Salon Maiden Anabel obsession.

OmegaLego
January 14th, 2010, 7:29 AM
Hasib, eh? Awesome name there. (Insert Nod Smiley Here)

You can call me Tobi! I don't hang out here much, but I think I should at least visit this place once in a while.

So, you're into Wi-Fi battles? Interesting. I have that interest, too, but I think I'm more of a breeder than a battler. Oh, and I have a Salon Maiden Anabel obsession.

Did I say battles? Oops! I meant trading. I'm a modest trainer, looking for people who want to help each other complete their Pokedex with their favorite Pokes.

Anyway, maybe you and I can!

eliteuchiha555
January 14th, 2010, 7:31 AM
im new myself but welcome

OmegaLego
January 14th, 2010, 9:43 AM
im new myself but welcome
Thanks bud! Hope to see you around

Alec_
January 16th, 2010, 9:53 AM
Hey, Welcome to PC, OmegaLoco! :D

Talked to you before, and your very nice. :)
Have fun.

The Original
January 16th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the forum and enjoy. :D