PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for drawing

Gunn
January 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I've had this drawing lying around for a long time and I can't seem to finish it. I need ideas for it. Anything. Here's the pic:

http://i50.tinypic.com/10oejno.png

Sorry about the watermark, but I don't want anyone trying to run off with this picture.

Negative-Zero
January 13th, 2010, 07:21 PM
uhh, try putting the other side of the neck on, and put in the pupils

Gunn
January 14th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Actually, I intentionally leave out the pupils. I dunno, it's just how I draw people.

Negative-Zero
January 14th, 2010, 04:12 PM
o, well its really good, id say color it, but its really good.

Trent_Jayir
January 15th, 2010, 10:39 AM
stubbledots over the rest of where the hair would be and do some dramatic shading job?
that would look cool, i think. lots of fun details :'D

Gunn
January 18th, 2010, 07:14 PM
stubbledots over the rest of where the hair would be

Oooo, that's a good idea. I'm thinking about turning him into some sort of zombie-ill-looking guy, hur.

zane203
January 19th, 2010, 03:29 PM
OH man it's awesome instead of zombie, you thought about a baron wasteland punk effected with radiation? kinda like a borderland mixed with fallout3 kind of thing?

I like the no pupils makes him look dastardly. As for the hair i think it's good as is - in a anime look, if you want more realistic, then yea i'd go for a dotted shade =3.

as for ideas to draw, do more punk/goth or even dabble in emo, that's what i like to do when im no doing constant anime.

Gunn
January 28th, 2010, 09:13 AM
OH man it's awesome instead of zombie, you thought about a baron wasteland punk effected with radiation? kinda like a borderland mixed with fallout3 kind of thing?

oh em gee, I am so doing this. When you mentioned Fallout, I instantly thought of a Raider and that sounds perfect.

I think I finally see this picture coming together. Thanks guuuuuys.