eliteuchiha555
January 14th, 2010, 07:19 AM
hello im new and i dont know much i read the rules and i kinda like this site

i hope yall can answer my questions if i need it

im a cool guy im sure we will get along well

tobi-ksla
January 14th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Hi! I'm Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So, what else can you tell us about yourself? I like Blastoise, Kingdra, and Salon Maiden Anabel.

eliteuchiha555
January 14th, 2010, 01:00 PM
i like rap music and my fav poke is darkrai i dont use ubers or legends in wifi tho

theres other details about me but they arent very.....legal

eliteuchiha555
January 14th, 2010, 02:56 PM
*high fives* Darkrai is epic. And lol stuff that isn't...legal? Reminds me of my friends...anyways. Welcome! I'm Emily ^_^ tnx my names ben if you wanna battle pm me

~RNC~
January 14th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Hello and welcome to PC, so who's your fav rapper??

Code
January 14th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Hello, and welcome. Remember to read the rules, and don't do that illegal stuff. XD
^_^

eliteuchiha555
January 14th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Hello and welcome to PC, so who's your fav rapper?? the realist rapper would have to be TI

Alli
January 14th, 2010, 07:30 PM
TI is awesome. I'm Syd, so...yeah. Nice to meet you, Ben. Hope I see you obeying the rules around here. Wouldn't wanna be on my bad side. Then again, someone who likes TI can't get on my bad side. But anyway, welcome to PC! If you need someone to talk to, I'm almost always online. Just PM me or something.

StuckOnExile
January 14th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Illegal stuff, eh? Do tell! Haha, I kid, I kid!

eliteuchiha555
January 14th, 2010, 08:28 PM
TI is awesome. I'm Syd, so...yeah. Nice to meet you, Ben. Hope I see you obeying the rules around here. Wouldn't wanna be on my bad side. Then again, someone who likes TI can't get on my bad side. But anyway, welcome to PC! If you need someone to talk to, I'm almost always online. Just PM me or something. ok man ill do that tnx for the welcome

curiousnathan
January 14th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Hey welcome to PC.
You know you sound cool xD
Have fun and enjoy your stay!

eliteuchiha555
January 14th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Hey welcome to PC.
You know you sound cool xD
Have fun and enjoy your stay! i will this site looks interesting

Saltare.
January 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM
i like rap music and my fav poke is darkrai i dont use ubers or legends in wifi tho

*high fives* Darkrai is epic. And lol stuff that isn't...legal? Reminds me of my friends...anyways. Welcome! I'm Emily ^_^

tnx my names ben if you wanna battle pm me

Will do. ^_^ Again, welcome. You do sound interesting. ^_^ I like you new guy. Haha.

eliteuchiha555
January 15th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Will do. ^_^ Again, welcome. You do sound interesting. ^_^ I like you new guy. Haha. if you want we can battle now or after this game im in now just pm me if you wanna battle

Destinyfate
January 15th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the pokecommunity my friend!

eliteuchiha555
January 15th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the pokecommunity my friend! tnx glad to see people still post on this thread

Fateful
January 15th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Welcome to PC! This place can be pretty fun once you get involved. Feel free to message me any time if you want. ^^

eliteuchiha555
January 15th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Welcome to PC! This place can be pretty fun once you get involved. Feel free to message me any time if you want. ^^ ok tnx i might later i am looking for a good game

Captain Hobo.
January 15th, 2010, 07:10 PM

I love rap music. Lol about the other derails. Anyway welcome to PC.

eliteuchiha555
January 15th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I love rap music. Lol about the other derails. Anyway welcome to PC. yea im a criminal i'v been to jail twice juvie more times then i can count so the other details about wat i like....are seriously not suited for this site

PKMN Trainer Red!
January 15th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Welcome to PC!!!
hehe you do sound like a cool guy>.<
well hope we can be friends^.^

Alec_
January 16th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Wow, nice~ :D

Making friends is pretty cool, right? :D
Anyway, Welcome to PC, hun. hope your having fun. :)

eliteuchiha555
January 16th, 2010, 07:32 AM
tnx to you both nice to meet yall