PDA

View Full Version : Halo Fan Club

saul
October 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Hey guys Halo 2 is coming soon and it gave me an idea to make a Halo Fan Club ^^. For those of you who don't know what Halo is it's an XBox Game and PC Game. The Story is about a Spartan named Master Chief who works for the Marines and Captain keys. Anyway just ask to join and I'll add you to the list. You can post screenshots of the game here (Try to get some with no blood though cause PC is supposed to be safe for everyone), Discuss the game, give out tips, tricks, all that other good stuff XD.

Show everyone that your part of the Halo Fan Club by posting this banner into your sig:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/saulito/PokeCommunity/halo.png (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=550914#post550914)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/saulito/PokeCommunity/halo.png (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=550914#post550914)

Or you can also use this small button to link back:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/saulito/PokeCommunity/halo_b.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=550914#post550914)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/saulito/PokeCommunity/halo_b.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=550914#post550914)

Members:
saul
PaladinImperialdramon
Champion Steven
Max Hunter
MissingChu
Star6
Vash26
PsYchOtiC
PiroMunkie

Manager:
saul

Co-Managers:
PaladinImperialdramon
Champion Steven

Current Topic Of The Week:
Did you beat Halo 2? If you did than post your favorite part of it or favorite image of the game!

PaladinImperialdramon
November 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM
Can I be in the halo fan club please?

Champion Steven
November 4th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I want to be a member! I like Halo! Can't wait for the second game!

Electric Hero
November 4th, 2004, 03:40 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'M CRAZY ABOUT HALO!!!!!!!!! .......... I'll join!

MissingChu
November 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
me want to join! lol i'm crazy about halo.

saul
December 10th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Alright then welcome ^^ and I need a co-manager so ask if U wanna be one

Claire
December 10th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Things belongs in other clubs *moves*
Please remember the main section of MCG is just for pokemon clubs

saul
December 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Oops sprry ^^;; I remember that next time

EVA-01
December 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I want to be a member! I like Halo! Can't wait for the second game!

:\ Halo 2 has been out for ahwile now....

Champion Steven
December 19th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Can I be the Co-manager?? Please, all out crazy about Halo!!!

PaladinImperialdramon
December 30th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Yeah what he said. Man I love Halo and Halo 2. Cant stop LOL. Even though I keep getting my butt kicked on the heretic legendary. Please let me be Co-Manager.

Star6
December 31st, 2004, 09:09 AM
I love Halo. I only have a computer so I only got the first one fore the computer. I have played Halo 2 and I can say some of the best games ever. Go Halo Go

Vash26
December 31st, 2004, 11:46 AM
Oh....I want to join that all I talk about any more is Halo and Halo2...and to start things off here is a good laugh.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/Brandon_616/MCstrikesapose.jpg

saul
December 31st, 2004, 08:15 PM
Okay I just edited the member list! and you two can be Co-Managers just add the banner in your sig or link back here so we can make this club big ^^

and I added a new thing to keep the club going! Its the "Topic Of The Week", you can start talking about the topic^^ anyway tell your friends!

PsYchOtiC
January 1st, 2005, 09:53 AM
i want to join! can i join pleasE?

Vash26
January 1st, 2005, 11:17 AM
Im just going to add a link back here, I dont want to be like some people on here and have a GIANT signature.:D

Topic of the Week reply:
Yea I beat Halo 2, my fav. part was when me and my friend, did the trick on that city mission (I think its called metropolis) when you get a banshee and fly on top of one of the buildings, and you find this Plasma Rifle that shoots the Ion beam that the giant scarab shots.

P.S. The scarab is the bug looking thing that shots the pelican down at the beginning of the level.

Go here to find out more on the scarab gun, it even has a video tut.
http://maphawk.ontv.com/utfoo/maproom/%5B05%5DMetropolis/banpwn.htm

saul
January 1st, 2005, 07:49 PM
Psyco.: Okay youve been added! ^^
Vash: I made a little button. You can still use the link If you want though. And I've gotta try that trick next time I play ^^...

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 09:37 PM
I would like to join? Does anyone play Halo2 on Xbox live?

saul
January 1st, 2005, 11:03 PM
Yup, course U can join ^^
I have Halo 2 but not XBox Live... I wish i did though
anyway just remember to link back in ur sig.

ravenstorture
January 1st, 2005, 11:33 PM
I will tomorrow, since I am fixing to leave and I don't have time. You should get XBox live. It is fun!

saul
January 2nd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Well that XBox live gave me an idea... How about we setup an online game? withy the first Halo for PC and everyone can do it if they download the demo.

MissingChu
January 2nd, 2005, 06:01 PM
I heard about the scarab gun, never got it successfully though :/

ravenstorture
January 2nd, 2005, 06:07 PM
I've never heard of the scarab gun. oO

MissingChu
January 2nd, 2005, 06:10 PM
Vash26 posted the link above.

meh, i'll post it here: http://maphawk.ontv.com/utfoo/maproom/%5B05%5DMetropolis/banpwn.htm

saul
January 2nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Alright so how about it? We setup a game on the Halo version for Comp? Tell me if U think its a good idea..

MissingChu
January 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
sure! but, which is it, trial? i think it should be trial, in case someone doesnt have the full. besides, it saves the trouble of having people with different versions.

saul
January 2nd, 2005, 07:44 PM
Yes everyone can all u need is the trial. I need to go get the full version.I have the money but trial only lets U setup a game with 4 players

ravenstorture
January 2nd, 2005, 07:56 PM
Don't count me in it. I don't need to be downloading anything else on my laptop.

Darth Revan
January 3rd, 2005, 03:52 PM
I want to join halo2 and halo are awsome games!!!

Star6
January 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
I think it would be a great idea if we set up a game using the PC version since that is one I onw since I unfoutunetlely don't own a x-box. I am two thumbs up for that idea.

saul
January 3rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Me to except I dont know how many people would participate o.O

pichbob
January 16th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Halo Sux Metroid Roxors My Boxorz

MissingChu
January 17th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Halo Sux Metroid Roxors My Boxorz

hurray. You dont have to spam us, go make a fan club for metroid

Newten5
January 17th, 2005, 03:06 PM
*chants Halo repeatedly*

I wanna join!!!! XD Halo 1+2 are both wicked!!! They must be the best games on earth!!

pichbob
January 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
good idea but 3 things
1.Ill get spammed
2.you got ripped
3. i wont message hear again

MissingChu
January 18th, 2005, 03:24 PM
good idea but 3 things
1.Ill get spammed
2.you got ripped
3. i wont message hear again

1. umm... ok
2. ???
3. umm........ ok

PaladinImperialdramon
January 19th, 2005, 05:59 PM
So hey yall wanna start a clan on Halo Pc and we can all play a game. but we can only go up to sixteen people.
Topic of the week: Come on people answer it!!!
Well yah I beat Halo 2 three days after I got it on Christmas. My favorite part of the game was *spoiler*on Delta Halo where you can kill the prophet thats fun. I certainly like to board it and start punching the crap out of it!!!

Newten5
January 20th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Don't u want me to join? I dont see a reply to my post.....*answer!*

PaladinImperialdramon
January 21st, 2005, 04:47 AM
Saul? I would let u join but see I dont no if its cool with saul for the fact that Saul is the manager/founder

saul
January 29th, 2005, 03:46 PM
yup your now all members ^^

GAME G33K
February 4th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Can i join cause HALO AND HALO2 RULE!!!!! Also can i be a co-manager?

PaladinImperialdramon
February 8th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Sup WM! Come on Saul let him join!!!! Just Wm I dont think Co-Manager will be fair to other members who arent as it was a first come first serve basis!!!!!!!!!!1!!

saul
February 13th, 2005, 08:59 PM
ya you can join , as for co sorry cant, i dont want too many but maybe we can have one of those online tournaments someday and that could be the prize ^^

Kaiyori
February 14th, 2005, 01:27 AM
hey can i join im a big fan of halo please

PaladinImperialdramon
February 18th, 2005, 11:00 AM
ya you can join , as for co sorry cant, i dont want too many but maybe we can have one of those online tournaments someday and that could be the prize ^^
Hey speaking of when are we going to have an online tournament???

saul
February 21st, 2005, 07:31 PM
Im not sure how many people would do it, Ill setup a poll and we'll see, if there's enough than we probably can ^^

GAME G33K
February 27th, 2005, 10:06 AM
alrit thats c00l if i cant be co manager i was just asking

PaladinImperialdramon
March 1st, 2005, 04:45 AM
Nintails u can join. Oh and Saul is it OK if I get the new version of the Halo fan club button and put it in my sig. Ill keep it in there for now but if you tell me so I will take it out. OK?

C.O.H
March 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM
Saul, Champion Steven excist no longer, I changed account and name, so you can say that I'm Champion Steven, so maybe you could change that!

Magikarp Slayer
March 1st, 2005, 03:44 PM
Can i join please??
i love halo and halo 2
i have finished both of the two xbox games

magma
March 3rd, 2005, 01:40 AM
can i join too? i beat both halos. i'll give tips and tricks like scarab gun trick.

PaladinImperialdramon
March 5th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Saul, Champion Steven excist no longer, I changed account and name, so you can say that I'm Champion Steven, so maybe you could change that!What are you talking about?????? Are you Saul now?????????
Oh and yes you two can join by the way is that avatar real you know the kissing of Ash and May??

magma
March 6th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Uhm, yeah, it's real.

Here's the scarab gun cheat:

It's easier in co-op. First, go to the bridge metropolis level. Then, go kill your allies, then go to the other side of the bridge. Cortona will say:that's quite a welcoming party. After she says that, blow up the 3 banshees that come. then, 2 wraiths, 2 banshees, and some ghosts will come. Blow up the wraiths, the ghosts, and blow up ONLY ONE banshee. After that, go into the tunnel, and make sure that the banshee follows you. When you're in the tunnel, kill your allies, and enemies, but make sure the banshee is still following you. After you go to the second road block, turn right and there should be that tube you're supposed to go in. Go in it, and make sure the banshee's still there. Go in the tube, and once it says loading...done, hijack the banshee and it shouldn't blow up. If you wait too long, the banshee will disapear, and if you take it too soon, then you will blow up. Once up hijack the banshee, get out into the plain where the next checkpoint is (this town ain't big enough for the two of us). Fly into the are, and go on top of the building closest to that one bridge. If you can't find it, keep looking. The building with it has caution signs around the scarab gun. The scarab gun looks like a plasma rifle, but it isn't. When you get it, don't shoot on the ground where you're standing, or you'll kill yourself. The scarab gun shoots explosions, and blows up anything except indestructable things like scarab. Enjoy!

Magikarp Slayer
March 6th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Yay thanks guys!! :D
wow long cheat magma!!
One time when i was playing halo 2 i was upto the part where the scarab is about to stop.
anyways the scarab went under the bridge and appeared on the other side and i jumped on to the scarab!! But then i died XD

MystiKal
March 6th, 2005, 08:12 PM
W00t Halo pwns this club seems cool I'll join.

magma
March 6th, 2005, 11:12 PM
oh yeah, and it might take a long time, but it's worth it.

saul
March 7th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Okay than your all in!

Im gonna make a webpage soon so I can give you guys info on the Online Tournament!
Be ready for that ^^

magma
March 7th, 2005, 11:02 PM
if you do it on one player, make sure the banshee follows you or it'll go away

PaladinImperialdramon
March 8th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Make a one player online tournament???? Its multiplayer Magma ,we can all play if we all have Halo Pc.

C.O.H
March 8th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Well I have it luckily ^^ I'm waiting for a turnament ^^

magma
March 8th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Make a one player online tournament???? Its multiplayer Magma ,we can all play if we all have Halo Pc.

i meant for the trick i posted earlier. here it is if you didn't read or you don't want to look up

It's easier in co-op. First, go to the bridge metropolis level. Then, go kill your allies, then go to the other side of the bridge. Cortona will say:that's quite a welcoming party. After she says that, blow up the 3 banshees that come. then, 2 wraiths, 2 banshees, and some ghosts will come. Blow up the wraiths, the ghosts, and blow up ONLY ONE banshee. After that, go into the tunnel, and make sure that the banshee follows you. When you're in the tunnel, kill your allies, and enemies, but make sure the banshee is still following you. After you go to the second road block, turn right and there should be that tube you're supposed to go in. Go in it, and make sure the banshee's still there. Go in the tube, and once it says loading...done, hijack the banshee and it shouldn't blow up. If you wait too long, the banshee will disapear, and if you take it too soon, then you will blow up. Once up hijack the banshee, get out into the plain where the next checkpoint is (this town ain't big enough for the two of us). Fly into the are, and go on top of the building closest to that one bridge. If you can't find it, keep looking. The building with it has caution signs around the scarab gun. The scarab gun looks like a plasma rifle, but it isn't. When you get it, don't shoot on the ground where you're standing, or you'll kill yourself. The scarab gun shoots explosions, and blows up anything except indestructable things like scarab. Enjoy!

saul
March 8th, 2005, 03:26 PM
lol
anyway a webpage has been made about the Tournement! Also a HUGE banner to the page on the first post. Pm me to become a participant.

Here is the basic rules of how it will work. Better details can be found on the webpage.

- I want at least 10 participants
- Once I have 10 (PM to apply) I will setup a date and time
- We will start with all ten people (and me, but Im not playing Im a ref XD) playing on one map. The top 5 players in that game than will go onto the next round.
- When the game is over it will post all players postitions and we can still chat there. And the top 5 people SHOULDNOT leave the game but the last 5 have to.
- Once the last five are gone than I will tell the remaining players the NEW password and they should log off of that game and than go back and once again find the game "PokeCommunity" and use the NEW password to get in.
- The top two players will move onto the final round and once again a new password will be given and they will do wat they did before.
- The winner of that round will be the winner of the tournement!

Wow that actually explains more than the webpage ^^

After the tournement is over I will setup a Capture The Flag game for EVERYONE to play in except the game will be called "PokemonHalo" instead of "PokeCommunity". and I will provide yet another password that I will post here in the thread later on.

Any questions can be asked

//Topic Of The Week: The Tournement\\

So PM me to get in! Have fun!

VV Webpage For The Tournement VV
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/saulito/halo/banner.png (http://pokemon-sky.com/halo)

To Download the Demo (the full version still will work) I have provided a link to the webpage where you download it. BE WARNED!! Halo is rated M for Mature so be sure to check in with your parents or gaurdian. The webpage will ask for your age and if you CAN get the Halo game than give them your age at least over 25 or you cant get the demo.

PaladinImperialdramon
March 9th, 2005, 04:57 AM
i meant for the trick i posted earlier. here it is if you didn't read or you don't want to look up
I'm sorry being so harsh. I didnt know what you were talking about LOL.
BTW will you be able to use the full version with the trials on multiplayer cause if not Ill download it but I have the full thanks to Missingchu.

saul
March 9th, 2005, 06:41 AM
You should XD, The game will be Slayer on Blood Gulch

PaladinImperialdramon
March 9th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OK thx for the information Saul.

Sasuke-X
March 10th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I'll join. I'm Halo obsessive.

PaladinImperialdramon
March 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Hey uhh Sasuke your in I guess.
Edit- Hey is anybody still in for the Halo PC game we are going to have Cause Im always waiting. Or if anyone here wants to have a side game with me PM me and I will play.

MissingChu
April 19th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Just wondering, is anyone still active? :P

Stacee
April 22nd, 2005, 05:49 AM
Can i join? i have Halo 2 and i love playing it!

saul
May 18th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Yup you can all join! ^^ We only have two ppl on the online tournement -.- anyone who wants to enter it then please tell me here or PM me!

Stacee
May 18th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Well i could if i had broadband and my computer wasnt so slow. My brother is good at these things...

PaladinImperialdramon
June 3rd, 2005, 08:32 AM
Srry I havent been here in a while guys I have been busy with school and now its summer so I guess I have all the time in the world.

GAME G33K
June 3rd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Hey PI (can i give u that nickname PaladinImperialdramon?) ysame reason too. Man its been a long time. At my summer camp one of my friends had this black shirt that had the legendary symbol on it and on the back it had the 2 from Halo 2.

PaladinImperialdramon
June 4th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Kind of like this and yes JF you can call me PI. If I can call you JF!!!
http://store1.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1847_86839729

Rageman
June 4th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Im confused. Is it me or Master Cheif of the game :S Anyways,i'll join.

PaladinImperialdramon
June 5th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the Halo fan club and enjoy your stay!

mewthree w/armor
June 6th, 2005, 04:10 AM
I'd like to join, I have recently become a Halo player thanks to some friends and my brother getting an X-Box.

GAME G33K
June 6th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Hey a shirt like that PI and uh... i would pefer u not to call me JF but u can call WM!!!

PaladinImperialdramon
June 7th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Alright I asked you in my latest post but I guess you havent seen it and welcome to the halo fan club Mewthree

GAME G33K
June 17th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Is the tourney still going on and do u have to have Halo 2 for computer or Xbox

Jack O'Neill
June 21st, 2005, 06:14 PM
There was a Halo fanclub here at PC and I was not informed? Count me in! Unfortunately, Jedi_Caroline's gonna kill me now 'cause she thinks of me as the ultimate Halo addict... ><;

GAME G33K
June 25th, 2005, 08:38 AM
sory for getting off subject but on the 1st level on Halo2 when ur the elite. those infected zombie looking things are really, really, really... creepy.

Jack O'Neill
June 25th, 2005, 12:36 PM
The Flood? Well, you eventually get used to their appearance. They don't creep me out as much as they used to.

Dude, where's my welcome? O_o;

saul
August 14th, 2005, 04:01 PM
lol, welcome ^^
anyway, a have an announcment about Halo ^_^
and this is HUGE!!
I read in the OFFICIAL XBOX MAGAZINE (Not some fan made magazine O.o)
that Bungie and Microsoft has signed a deal and will be creating a HALO MOVIE! I'll get some scans on the two pages from the recent magazine so you can all see ^_^

PaladinImperialdramon
September 7th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah it's true Saul sorry I havent been here for a while. Is the tournament till going to go as planned?

Riku25
May 4th, 2006, 01:28 PM
i'm crazy about halo go master chief die flood

can i please join?