PDA

View Full Version : It's Aussiefying Time!

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Yep, that's right. Me and Soph, the two active Aussies on this 'ere board, are going to all-out Aussiefy you. You will find yourself cheering for Australian sports teams, beginning to love cricket and wishing you were Australian.

Ladies and gentlemen, Pokmon and trainers, I present to you:

The Aussification Club!

Yep, that's right. This club is jointly led by:

Soph (Western Australia)
Jedi_Amara (Victoria)

with members:

Vito Winstrate (Victoria)

and honorary members:

Sapphire Latios
Shingo

And you will be Aussified! More details coming soon!

Soph
November 11th, 2003, 09:40 PM
*bursts into giggles* you know they might think we are being slightly racist. please no one take all that the wrong way, okay? i thought up the word 'aussiefied' now all this. lol. anyways, we better not push it tho JA. well yes im a member, any other aussies please join cos its rare to find aussies here it seems!~

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Racist? Nah, I'm Asian. More like "countryist" XD. We could just say we're being patriotic ^^.

Soph
November 11th, 2003, 09:43 PM
yeah, i guess but i thought some members might think we are saying aussies are better than everyone else. i just wanted to clarify that is NOT our intention.

Rift
November 11th, 2003, 09:44 PM
*gets a kangaroo* Im Australian know! *gets hit over the head with a stick* well not really...i live in Oregon USA! but i can be Austrailian! *gets into the water and starts to dog paddle to Australia*

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Yay, we'll get you in and hide you... because you'd be an illegal immigrant and our PM is... let's not say anything about him. XD. W00t! This is my 300th post!

Soph
November 11th, 2003, 09:57 PM
*gets a kangaroo* Im Australian know! *gets hit over the head with a stick* well not really...i live in Oregon USA! but i can be Austrailian! *gets into the water and starts to dog paddle to Australia*hahahahaha......look out! its the immagrant officers! *hides scott in a jar of vegimite* scott! stop eating your hiding place!

Kairi
November 11th, 2003, 09:58 PM
This belongs in Clubs, and I think it has to be approved first. I'll move it there for now.

Rift
November 11th, 2003, 09:59 PM
hahahahaha......look out! its the immagrant officers! *hides scott in a jar of vegimite* scott! stop eating your hiding place!Soph!!! Soph!!! i cant breath in here!!!

Soph
November 11th, 2003, 10:01 PM
*gets scott out and throws him into the billabong*

Arcanine
November 11th, 2003, 10:05 PM
This belongs in Clubs, and I think it has to be approved first. I'll move it there for now.
Well since zanstic os taking a nap on clubs then ill Approve it.
*Approved*

Rift
November 11th, 2003, 10:06 PM
i know what vegimite is and a couple other Austrailian words but i forgot Billabong!

Soph
November 11th, 2003, 10:09 PM
hahaha, i hardly use the aussie words anyway. i found a dictionary of aussie slang once and i didnt know half the words! LOL! thanks andy for approving our club. ^_^

Rift
November 11th, 2003, 10:11 PM
well last year in our Geography class we had to do a long thing on Austrailia and we learned a bunch of slang and where all the major cities are located...yadda yadda yadda

Soph
November 11th, 2003, 10:14 PM
lol well i need a course on aussie slang considering i dont understand half the slang of my own countries language!

Rift
November 11th, 2003, 10:17 PM
I need help with the US's slang to! ^^ i cant understand half the things them rappers/punk dudes say anymore! ^_^;

Soph
November 11th, 2003, 10:21 PM
i cant listen to rap, i dont understand what they are saying it all runs together. anyway this is getting off topic.

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 12th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Hey Jedi_Amara, there's more than 2 active members on Pokmon Community, and one of them's a moderator ;)
Me. Perfectly clear. Didn't you know?
Actually Gr8Person62 was quite active, but.....
I find it silly to classify yourself as one thing.

*looks* you live in Victoria? Me too Jedi_Amara! My name's Anthony.
By the way I'm Chinese/Vietnamese but I always speak English.
My favourite artist is Delta Goodrem ^^"

Ok I'm being nuts now... XD

Geometric-sama
November 12th, 2003, 01:54 PM
You're Australian! Cool! Join the Aussiefying club. Guess what, I'm Vietnamese too! I can't speak it any more though...

Rift
November 12th, 2003, 06:37 PM
*makes a potion that will turn him Australian* G'day mate! im Austrailian know! *gets thrown off a cliff*

Soph
November 12th, 2003, 06:59 PM
hehe, i have never said 'gday mate' in my whole entire life!

i do say, 'no worries' though. but i never say 'no worries mate.'

Rift
November 12th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Well some people really exagerate how many times Austrailians say "G'Day Mate" :P

Soph
November 12th, 2003, 08:57 PM
no kidding! its really annoying. i never say ity, if i did it would make me feel stupid. its so funny, in my school we have a canadian teacher who speaks with a canadian accent most of the time but he got some one to teach him to speak with an aussie accent, the crazy thing is, he speaks with a better aussie accsnt than i do, and im australian born!

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 13th, 2003, 02:26 AM
*Hands glasses of Victoria Bitter.*
Drink and propose... ehehehehehe...
Anyone know who Delta Goodrem is?

Geometric-sama
November 13th, 2003, 02:09 PM
No, we don't know. Duh! Course we know! And we didn't count you as Australian, because we rely on the location thing - which, for you, appears to be in Hoenn... :P

Soph
November 17th, 2003, 04:27 AM
yeah, i wish aussies would actually PUT where they are from in their sig. it would make things eisier! there is a lot of streotyping referneces in this thread lol. i didnt know there was an aussie mod here...i wanted to be the first. :(

Geometric-sama
November 18th, 2003, 03:23 AM
It is like Aussies are not proud of their country, there are some possible reasons but political discussions are banned on PC so I cannot state them.

Rift
November 19th, 2003, 10:36 PM
*tries to get an Australian accent* C'mon! now im Austrailian! Let me in the group! *JA and Soph just laugh and lock the door* let me in! *bangs head on the door until he gets a concusion*

Geometric-sama
November 21st, 2003, 04:05 AM
*unlocks the door* *Scott falls on his nose* *JA and Soph hit him with frying pans XD*

Austrailian? Nah, we don't take no Austrailians here! Just Australians! XD

Soph
November 21st, 2003, 04:22 AM
*unlocks the door* *Scott falls on his nose* *JA and Soph hit him with frying pans XD*

Austrailian? Nah, we don't take no Austrailians here! Just Australians! XD
riiight....well that made officially NO SENSE!

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 21st, 2003, 05:12 PM
Jedi_Amara, did you watch Australian Idol on Wednesday?
I can't wait for American Idol 3, World Idol, and Australian Idol 2.

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Dont double post Cyber Raichu and that wasnt very nice to JA or Soph...plus i think Austrailias a cool place! (i live in Oregon, US just to let ya know)

CyberRaichu
November 26th, 2003, 11:08 PM
I wasn't trying to offend anyone I was just teasing I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings its just that Austrailia is THE place to emigrate to if your South African.
I wasn't being racist and actually I only realised I double posted after the second post (not that it matters now I erased my nastier comments sorry to tread on toes) Sorry Soph, Sorry JA Sorry Falcon

No offense meant ignore my comments totally
Darky

Shingo`
November 29th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Might not be in Australia, but I'll join

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 03:54 AM
I couldn't watch it, I didn't have time. It was a relief that Guy won and not Shannon though, Shannon had the worst singing voice, even worse than Scott Cain!

Shingo, are you an expat Australian? If you're not, I will make you an honorary member. And Scott, I'm going to make you an honorary member as well.

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 04:44 PM
expat?

Well, I've visited Australia and saw someone crash their car into a kangaroo. o.O I don't know whether I had a concussion or I was mental, but I let the kangaroo into my SUV as I drove it to my house to help it.

*jump * hop *

Rift
December 3rd, 2003, 03:37 PM
expat?

Well, I've visited Australia and saw someone crash their car into a kangaroo. o.O I don't know whether I had a concussion or I was mental, but I let the kangaroo into my SUV as I drove it to my house to help it.

*jump * hop *Wow! i wanna try that too! *makes a kangaroo get in his Hummer* have fun little marsupial! :P

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 03:53 PM
Well, it was an emergency. So... *throws Sapphire Latios into Hummer H2*

"Moooooooooo" ~Sapphire Latios

Geometric-sama
December 6th, 2003, 04:07 AM
Aww! Poor kangaroo! But we don't get *that* many here in the city...

Shingo`
December 9th, 2003, 04:23 PM
*boing* *boing* *boing*
Hey! I'm drviing not you kangaroo!
:P

Geometric-sama
December 9th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Huh, you're being mean to kangaroos o_O. J/K!!!! BTW, Linkin Park is fantastic! (Second favourite band to GC o.O)

Soph
December 9th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Huh, you're being mean to kangaroos o_O. J/K!!!! BTW, Linkin Park is fantastic! (Second favourite band to GC o.O)kangaroos are a hazard in some parts of aus cos they cause accidents we even have warbing sighns on roads where lots of kangaroos cross.

HEY HEY AND LOOKY! IM THE SECOND EVER AUSSIE MOD ON PC! WEEHOOOOO!

Pokemon Addict
December 10th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Hi, I'm a new member here I'm from Queensland. Shannen did an annoying voice when he sang those country rock songs, I actually wanted Cosima to win but Guy's not bad either. Have any of you from Australia noticed just how BAD the tv is over the holidays??? It makes me want to get foxtel. But I am happy that Seinfeld's back on I really like that show.

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 11th, 2003, 10:38 PM
I liked Cosima too. I expected her to win, but got upset when she dropped out. (I know it was a rare problem, unlucky for her...)

Geometric-sama
December 14th, 2003, 02:58 AM
I'm sorry, I thought Cosima was really bad. Guy isn't all *that* good either, but way better than Shannon. I actually have an Afro, he copied my hairstyle.
Pokemon Addict, welcome to the club! *adds to club list

Aah, I can't edit my first post anymore. So here is the club list...

The Aussification Club!

This club is jointly led by:

Soph (Western Australia)
Jedi_Amara (Victoria)

with members:

Vito Winstrate (Victoria)
Pokemon Addict (Queensland)

and honorary members:

Sapphire Latios
Shingo

Rift
December 17th, 2003, 07:11 PM
yay! im an unofficial Australian! *talks with an Australian accent* well well well that bloddy kangaroo got away! *gets into a hummer to get his pet Roo the kangaroo*

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 18th, 2003, 01:18 PM
So that's what people emphasize represents us?

Shingo`
December 18th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Not really. It's a lot more than kangaroos and the weird accent. Well.. or the other weird animals or the giant opera house or the kangaroo in my hummer or the kangaroo warning signs or the animals running around the road carrying their babies in pouches (whaddya think it is?)...

>_<

Geometric-sama
December 21st, 2003, 04:12 AM
AAAAAAARGH! We're just as geeky as you Americans are, you know! XD

Rift
December 23rd, 2003, 03:56 PM
dont get mad, get glad JA! with Glad tubberware! :P well i think tht Kangaroo sign shall be my new avater! :D

Shingo`
December 24th, 2003, 08:28 PM
eek. remember to tell em where u got it if u used that ^^;; lol you don need to

----> I'll look for a photo of a kangaroo jumping into my hummer

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 09:32 PM
You can Photoshop one! Seems to me I've seen a couple more Aussies lurking on PC, let's see if we can attract them over here.

perthskies
February 5th, 2004, 05:32 AM
So er... is this community group still active?

Because I do live somewhat close to Soph (Western Australia)... ^_^;

Yamichu
February 5th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I lives in Queensland!
Da Shunshine State!
Well it says dat on my dad's car.

~HORN!

Geometric-sama
February 8th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Yay! Let the sun shine! What about that Melbourne is best place to live because of weather, then? We have terrible weather! Yay!

(*sings* Victor likes Soph, Victor likes Soph)

CyberRaichu
February 9th, 2004, 02:48 AM
*Looks at sky*

Hey Can I join I have family in Perth and I haven't attacked Optic yet

*Grins frightenedly*

fudge01
February 9th, 2004, 02:52 AM
im a aussie let me join yaya let me join i am the best ssbm player in the world muhamuha

Soph
February 9th, 2004, 04:10 AM
all aussies are welcome to join, so hello new member ;).

Yamichu
February 9th, 2004, 02:08 PM
w00t!
SUNSHINE STATE!!!!
And man does the sun shine...it can get up to 50 degrease celcius here at times...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *frys and dies*

~HORN!

fudge01
February 9th, 2004, 02:19 PM
yes i know i used to live in da sunshine state

Yamichu
February 9th, 2004, 03:12 PM
YAY!
SUNSHINE STATE PPLZ!
Some stupid poltition dude made a "Smart State" thingy but me thinks that makes Queensland pplz sound like smart a****.
And me is not!
btw where do ya live now fudge01?

~HORN!

Geometric-sama
February 19th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Hello all new members, let's talk about... *thinks* Kangaroos singing Australian music. *imagines that* LOL

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Hm...ok!
*sees a kangaroo singing Waltzing Matilda*
O_o

~HORN!

Geometric-sama
February 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
That was weird. I was thinking more fairy penguins singing "I Still Call Australia Home". o.O *goes off to look for fairy penguins and stick tape recorders in them*

nic egan
April 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
i live in south australia can join please

Geometric-sama
April 18th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Sure you can join! You don't even have to be Australian (take Scott and Shingo in point XD). Well, this thread is kind of old and I suspect it'll be locked as we're not supposed to revive old threads; if it is, I'll start a new one.