PDA

View Full Version : What's hot in dewford? :]

Kimicatdemon
January 16th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Just like the title says...
On you R/S/E games, what is currently the trend going on there? I'm a terribly bored a curious person...I know...

For me, It's "Dragon Power", and I don't think it's changing anytime soon because I find it humors when the child inside the house says they have "OFFICIALLY LICENSED DRAGON POWER CLOTHES." ...I do not picture them being made from cotton. 8(

Dixie Kong
January 16th, 2010, 10:34 PM
I used to always make mine Torchic Babe, or whatever my starter was. I usually do something stupid like Very Thirsty now. idk. Weird stuff, man. Weird stuff.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
January 17th, 2010, 02:37 AM
SEEMS LOOK.

I can't even remember what that means. o.0

Kairyu444
January 17th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Mine's DANGER NAP.

It conjures up a fun image, imo.

GlitchCity
January 17th, 2010, 12:10 PM
"Kenisis Rare", its strange that it took me 20 minutes to get the trend going xDD and yet I still havent caught feebas

Medli
January 19th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I turned on my current Ruby game just to see what is "hip and happening." Apparently, all the cool kids are into "Low RPG."

Just changed it to "I Am Confused." Haha.

Yes, I'm easily amused. : P

DGexe
January 19th, 2010, 06:44 PM
*turns on Saph to look*

This is Lauren Wilhelm with 49.3 Zam, your #1 radio station for what's Hip-hoppin' in Hoenn! I'm down here wit' all these coo' cats in Dewford, checkin' out what's hot and what's not at the Dewford Hall! Hey there, coo' cat man, what's burnin' hot in the hearts of the people?

Brother Barboach! YOWZAHS, that's not just smokin'! That's blazin' red hot! And there you have it, all you hip folks of Hoenn! That's what's "in" down at the Dewford Hall! This was Lauren Wilhelm, over an' out!

THAT WAS TOO MUCH FUN! So yeah, "Brother Barboach" is apparently in these days. I guess all their merchandise depicts a Barboach in friar's robes?

Kendall
January 19th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Mine has always been "Cloud Nine Chlorophyll". Weird, I know.

Brendino
January 19th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Right now "ABSOLUTELY EXCITING" is hip, happening and trendy. Not quite sure where it came from, but apparently the guy sitting inside believes there is some "deep link" between between ABSOLUTELY EXCITING and BORING...

Xebelleon
January 20th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Its on ATTACK CHILDREN right now.
Tried switching to "ADULT _____" to no avail.
They must really hate kids. And not like _____, LOL.

ArcanineOod
January 23rd, 2010, 01:28 PM
I believe I once changed it to 'Making Out' for a laugh. XD
It's hilarious all the odd phrases I can come up with!

xX

Lord Varion
January 23rd, 2010, 01:39 PM
I can bounce XD XD XD

" is it true money has somthing to do wiv i can bounce?2

Yes in the dirty way

Hybrid Trainer
January 23rd, 2010, 02:00 PM
Mines 'your mum'
some of the suff they say i s halarious

RTHookers
January 26th, 2010, 12:50 PM
I believe I once changed it to 'Making Out' for a laugh. XD
It's hilarious all the odd phrases I can come up with!

xX
Feminism in its TRUE look.....

..Perhaps.

I don't care about trends, you remind me of Shiki from TWEWY. Eh whatever, started Emerald and changed it to MY MOTHER.

Cyndahog
January 26th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Alright, dunno if I'm allowed to mention it here, but 'ADULT TOYS' is always what's hot in Dewford for me. :p

560cool.
January 30th, 2010, 01:49 PM
MOTHER SLAKING or INTERESTING NAP .

Lol , when that guy said "MOTHER SLAKOTH" on TV that it was foery hot and blzing , I thought : "Hmmm , maybe <<BLAZY>> (Blaze + Lazy)"

I love messing it up ^^ I never go for Feebas so .... it's all fun for me ! @_@ !

limeyman
February 1st, 2010, 08:54 AM
Alright, dunno if I'm allowed to mention it here, but 'ADULT TOYS' is always what's hot in Dewford for me. :p

Lol how funny that is the best thing ever but does anybody here eactuall know what they do it moves the area in which you can find wild relicanth arount sootopolis.

DGexe
February 2nd, 2010, 08:50 AM
Lol how funny that is the best thing ever but does anybody here eactuall know what they do it moves the area in which you can find wild relicanth arount sootopolis.

Actually it moves the six squares Feebas can be found in Route... *checks*

Route 119.

TrinityLimit
February 7th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Hot Girl is whats hip and happening in dewford.
lol.

Chaos Rush
February 7th, 2010, 06:54 PM
"ADULT TOYS".

Girl inside:
"I collect official ADULT TOYS licensed merchandice. I have official ADULT TOYS DOLLS. Official ADULT TOYS brand clothing. And officially licensed ADULT TOYS picture books. Heheh, I own! I'm not sharing anything with you!"

Team Rocket's Raichu
February 7th, 2010, 07:11 PM

"I own a lot of ADULT TOYS, and I'm not sharing any with you!"

Its on ATTACK CHILDREN right now.
Tried switching to "ADULT _____" to no avail.
They must really hate kids. And not like _____, LOL.

Raido Man: "What's hip and happening in Dewford right now is ATTACK CHILDREN. That's right! ALL ADULTS ATTACK AND DESTROY THE KND! ATTACK ANY AND ALL CHILDREN!"

Hot Girl is whats hip and happening in dewford.
lol.

Can I get some of that merchandise. :P

"ADULT TOYS".

Girl inside:

XD about what the girls said.

Muffin™
February 8th, 2010, 11:55 AM
What's hot in Dewford? HOT BABE xD

King!
February 8th, 2010, 12:20 PM
I always go with your mother. xD

560cool.
February 8th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Great , switched to ADULT TOYS .

"I have ADULT TOYS merchandise , T-shirts , etc. I AM NOT GIVING THESE TO U !!!"
"I am trying to figure out these ADULT TOYS !"

That was a good laugh !

JakeyBoy
February 9th, 2010, 10:01 AM
It was "Giggle Bath" :3 until I changed it by accident. Can't change it back, dunno how it works.
But I will definitely consider changing it to "Hot Babe" =P ... Unless... Is the word "May" an option? <3
The point of the hip and happening feature still escapes me. It doesn't seem to leave that building, unless it's on TV as well. It isn't even that big a building.

Heather
February 12th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Haha I had to switch mine to adult toys too. Lol thats hilarious.
Anyways.. Before adult toys I had it on your mum. I simply love that place.

iLaxbe!
February 12th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I change a lot, but KINDERGARTEN is always there. It's IMPOSSIBLE KINDERGARTEN now.

fishrocker
February 18th, 2010, 04:22 PM
i usually have ph balance in there for some reason

Spikey-Eared Pichu
February 19th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I dunno why but mine's BEAUTIFUL PLUSH DOLL. I actually caught a Feebas with it in my first ten minutes of trying to find one using that phrase XD