PDA

View Full Version : Hi there pokemaniacs

Dawn Rules
January 17th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Hay there im Dawn Rules I am a big fan of pokemon and a bigger fan of Dawn. Ive been on other poke fourms but i think that this one is the best. Hope to see you around.

Love Dawn Rules ;)

~RNC~
January 17th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome, yes this is a pretty awesome site, need a friend, just vm me for any thing and every thing, I'm here to help all!! :)

pikakip
January 17th, 2010, 08:17 PM
hi Dawn! it's very nice to meet you! if you need anything, just ask me through VM/PM

Hefestus
January 17th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Wow dawn. From the looks of you profile and banners, it really looks like you don't need any help at all. Your doing pretty well for a first timer. Well, hope to see you around...

Dawn Rules
January 17th, 2010, 11:11 PM
ive been on other simmilar sites that are just about the same as this site

Alec_
January 18th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Oww, a Dawn Fan. :D

I'm truly sure that there's a Dawn Fan Club here. :3, Why don't you stick out there and talk with them. hhaha :D
Welcome to PC, Enjoy your stay. :)

Dawn Rules
January 18th, 2010, 03:18 AM
Oww, a Dawn Fan. :D

I'm truly sure that there's a Dawn Fan Club here. :3, Why don't you stick out there and talk with them. hhaha :D
Welcome to PC, Enjoy your stay. :)

I would join the club but the only member is Mr. Tumbleweed :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
January 18th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC! Please enjoy your stay! Also, I'm a member of the "Dawn/Hikari" social group, which does have a good number of members, though I don't know how active it is, lol

Dawn Rules
January 18th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC! Please enjoy your stay! Also, I'm a member of the "Dawn/Hikari" social group, which does have a good number of members, though I don't know how active it is, lol

social group has been empty for quite a while