• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
As the floor around the Shades leader began to crack and crumble, he lunged towards the two teens in an attempt to slice us, he missed us both and I attempted to use my sword to attack his body, but he blocked it. By now the attack by Gailia had taken its effect, and the ground was beginning to crumble, "We have to get out of here before the house collapses!" I yelled.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
"Don't worry!" I said. "Terrin!" The little earth djinn flew over to a broken piece of earth, and used his mighty power to carry it over to wher the house was. He found a way to slide it underneath the house and it was raised above the ground.

The earth continued to shake and soon enough the place where the house had just been sitting broke away, leaving a large empty hole.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
The Shades leader was stunned on what just happened, but suddenly the leader spoke, "I'm not the only one with a Djinn!" three fire Djinn jumped out from behind him, and we were starting to be out numbered.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
wow you guys totaly took over XD oh well he was'nt exactly my charector anyways
------------------------
The shade pointed his sword at Ken, Galiah, Vincent and the three Dijjins in front of him glowed a bright red, he then yelled "LAVA BLAST!" and a blast of lava came from his sword and shot out at the three faster than a bullet. But as this happened the house had collapsed from a final quake that caought the shade off guard and he fell to the ground and the house tumbled ontop of him, leaveing only his sword

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
As the house collapsed the other shades that were inside escaped at the last second, leaveing Arayl in her doom of the callapsing house

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Ken could only watch what would happen to Arayl as the house was about to collapse, but at the corner of his eye he caught sight a a fast moving purple object racing to the house, a small barrier was made, not bigger then the size of two people that had surrounded Arayl. As the house fell to rubbish, Arayl was protected from the damage, it was clear now that a wind djinn had saved her life.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Arayl opened her eyes, two Dijjins stood in front of her, Munk and a strange dijjin she had never seen before, "i'm alive?" she whisperd, she looked around and saw a purple barrire around her she looked down at the Dijjin and then looked up to see Ken, thinking that he had sent the Dijjin she smiled at him and walked over to Ken, the wind Dijjin fallowing hre so she would still have abarrier around her, when she was no longer near the collapsed house the Dijjin's barrier disappeard "thank you Ken-" Arayl then relized that Galiah was there aswell "and thank you Galiah, i would have been done for if it weren't for you two" she said

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
"No problem, I was wondering where he went." Ken said a bit nervous, "I think its time to put an end to all of this, we can't let all this choas to happen again."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Arayl frowned, "the chaos has already spread, the Drakes have gone to the next city, my whole town has gone out to war against them, but they're no match to those drakes" Arayal said, "we've got to fallow them, I don't know what i would do if my brother died out there"

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Before the Shades leader left, he threw down his sword in the shaken, cracked ground, and said, "This isn't over..." Ken finally noticed it after Arayl was saved from the run down house and look at the soild gold delicate writing on the sword, that said, "Drakes", the Shades worked for the even bigger evil force known as the Drakes. Ken knew where they were located in the next town of Drox, named after the even bigger lost town of Prox. The town of Drox was just north, and the group finally left.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
As the wind djinn kept following us, the sky began to darken more and more, "What's going on this time?" Ken asked not too happy. Finally, the rain began to poor hard and the group took cover in a nearby cave for shelter, it seemed too unusual to be regular rain and Ken thought of a theory, "Ever since that wind djinn followed us, the sky darken, I seen this djinn around a few times but never thought thought so much about it. Maybe since Terrin is Gailia's djinn and Monk is Arayl's djinn, and this wild who is following us caused a reaction between the two." The wind djinn, and Terrin looked at Ken funny, "Since I am a wind adapt, I think it would be best if this wind djinn be partners with me."

The wind djinn resented, "Please, join us we will defiantly need your help later." Ken said more sincere. After a few minutes, the wind djinn decided to join Ken, and his body felt more stronger and energized. The rain suddenly stopped and the group was on thier way again.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Arayl looked at Ken and then back at the wind dijjin, she smiled and lifted the wind dijjin "thank you for saveing me" Arayl said to the wind dijjin, she kissed it on it's forehead and it blushed, she handed it to Ken and the rain lightend, "it's okay, i have a water Dijjin anyway" Arayl said
just then a shadow in the distance appeard from behind a tree, "it's a shade!" Arayl said in alarm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back