PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Pages : [1] 2

Kyosuke
October 22nd, 2004, 10:04 PM
This is a Golden Sun RP that takes place after GS2, in a new world called Aiza, 5 of the planet's best chosen adepts must come together to figure out which two evil forces are turning the world's land to solid ice, and on the other side of the planet to molten lava.

Name:

Adept Type:

Description:

Weapon:

Personality:

Other Info (Optional):

Name: Ken

Adept Type: Wind Adept

Description: Snow white wild hair with medium body, and basic combat gear

Weapon: Lightning Blade

Personality: Quiet in person who likes to think things out first, but fierce in battle

Djinn, or anything from Golden Sun can be apart of this RP.

The Vince Knight
October 23rd, 2004, 12:54 AM
Name: Vincent

Adept Type: Squire

Description: Long Red hair,Middle sized body and Basic combat gear.

Weapon: Long Sword

Personality: Quiet alot when in battle he talks alot...

Hows that?

Kyosuke
October 23rd, 2004, 12:55 AM
Thats fine, its bascially how I posted my character XD.

The Vince Knight
October 23rd, 2004, 12:59 AM
Heh I like it. The DOOM DRAGON is darn hard(maybe not hard for you). I bet it in an Hour. >_>

O
October 24th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Name: Ephraim

Adept Type: Fire

Description: spikey silver hair gelled black. Wears a grey colored cape with 2 platinum... er... cape-holders that are stuck onto a long black coat that covered to his knees. He wore a black t-shirt underneath the coat and a match pair of trousers. He also wears spiked heel black boots...

Weapon: Excalibur =3/ or long sword if we're starting out like n00bs...

Personality: Ish Cool with everything. Doesn't think before he does things but when he does it it always succeeds... just barely

Other Info (Optional): Stole the Excalibur from FF... :o

The Vince Knight
October 24th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Why did you steal the Excalibur from FE? Or maybe from FF as well.
Can't you make up your own wepons Liquidthunder?

Lizzie
October 24th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Name: Arayl

Adept Type: Ice/water

Description: aqua colored hair with crystal blue eyes, is pretty tall, and wears a cloak over her to keep her warm in cold area's

Weapon: Blessed Mace (or do we make one up?)
Personality: Optomistic, is not comfertable with swears, and a bit sensitive

Other Info (Optional): has a twin brother XD

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Name: Gailia

Adept Type: earth/nature adept

Description: she has long blonde hair, soft brown eyes. She wears a brown robe.

Weapon: A tall rod larger than herself with no name yet.

Personality: She is open to her friends but shy around others. Sometimes a bit funny and sarcastic. She is not feirce in battles but can always get the job done.

Other info: She has a djinn named Terrin, a Djinn of the earth (doi)

Can we start yet?

Kyosuke
October 24th, 2004, 01:26 PM
D_M: It dousn't matter, we don't have to use everything from Golden Sun

As Ken stepped outside his house, the slight rumbling of the earth told him that it was to time begin the journey and finally stop the menacing forces. One of the chosen few was Gailia, and headed towards her house.

Lizzie
October 24th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Arayl, her brother and her father heard the loud quake again "What's happening?!" Arayl cried, her brother looked at her with a seriouse, but pitying look, "we're under...attack sis" he said, he had never called her sis before. Arayl's eyes opened wide and looked at her father "no! you can't leave you can't!" she pleaded, her father threw a death glare at her "I told you they would come, and now that they have me and your brother have to go into battle" he said in a feirce voice.
Arayl felt tears streaming down her cheecks "you'll die out there!" her brother put a hand on her shoulder "it's a risk we have to take, they can't get into the next town!" he said. Silence befell them, in the meantime her father gatherd some weapons, he threw one to Arayl's brother and he caought it easily, "Arayl...stay here" her brother whisperd. Arayl was speechless, another quake shook their house, Her brother handed her a strange creature, "This is Muke, it's the water Dijjin, he'll protect you if anything should happen" he said, their father opened the foor, then her brother ran out the door with her father.
Arayl held the Dijjin in her arms, it shifted, The Celeing fell down as another huge quake was made, Arayl screamed and ran under their kitchen table, the door was thrown open, "WHO'S In here!" A male voice yelled. Arayl, terrified closed her eyes and sent a massege to anyone in the area who would be able to help her...

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I was sitting on the roof top with Terrin when it happened. First the sky grew dark, clouds covering any source of light. It grew chilly so I wrapped my arms around myself. Beside me Terrin shivered.

"What do you think is happening?" he asked.

I shook my head, just as we felt a rumbling in the ground that nearly knocked me down.

Terrin gave me a sharp look. I widened my eyes. "I didn't do it!" I said.

Terrin floated off the roof as I hopped down. Something most terrible was happening.

Lizzie
October 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
No one was answering her message.."WHO'S IN HERE?" the voice boomed again, she heard many foot steps stomping through her house, searching, and searching. She heard sevral explosians and more and more men anter her home, she knew she couldn't hide under the table for long, she quickly ran out of the kitchen and locked herself in the bathroom, "I heard something!" someone yelled. Arayl was deprate now, she looked at the Dijjin in her arms and combind her powers with it's own power and sent out a powerful message to anyone...anyone at all "Please help me! i'm in Ailvill and i'm being attacked by the Shades!" she sent out

Kyosuke
October 24th, 2004, 04:17 PM
As the earthquakes and explosions intensified, it was clear that a a menace was behind this. Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard, "Please help me! I'm in Ailvill and I'm being attacked by the Shades!" Ken didn't know what was going on, or how this was happening but he had to do something to save Arayl. He grabbed his Lightning Sword from his house and raced on.

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I heard a cry and ran inside to get my rod. Terrin hovered nervously around me.

"Oh dear, who do you think that was? It wasn't Arayl? Oh no!" He twitched his tiny ears.

I grabbed him by his tail and pulled him along.

"Come on! She is being attacked!" As I ran off for her house, I saw Ken headed there too.

Lizzie
October 24th, 2004, 04:24 PM
The door was being shaken repeadetly, "OPEN THE DOOR!" they yelled, Arayl was too scared to focus and started to shiver in fear, her Dijjin would have calmed her down, but had used all it's energy to help her send out the message. The door was burned down, Aryal screamed, the shades smiled in triumph as they looked at Aryal "she's not human" one declared, another noticed her dijjin "she's one of those adapted ones!" he cried" "bring her to the main base, she's very important to us" the other said, then they heard a noise at the door and froze

Kyosuke
October 24th, 2004, 04:36 PM
As the door, shook and shook, it eventully broke down and the Shades were standing there not knowing what to expect. Both Ken and Gailia were standing at the doorway ready to battle it out.

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I smirked as I saw the group called the Shades burst from the door. Terrin sat by my side, ready for a fight.

I raised my staff, preparing for an attack.

Lizzie
October 24th, 2004, 04:40 PM
umm sry if i didn't decribe it, but they broke open the door that Arayl was in ^_^;;
----------------------------
The leader hissed in anger and ran to the front door, there he saw two teens, "the plan is comming out faster than i thought" he said, he drew out a large dark purple sword and bashed his sword at them quicker then the avrage human speed

Kyosuke
October 24th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Ken knew that this would be harder then he thought, and raised his Lightning Sword, to the Shades leader's sword, the Shades Henchmen ran in fear, and the 2 teens stood there to battle it out with the leader.

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I hit the ground with my staff, calling the attack, "Earthquake!" The ground in front of the Shades leader began to rumble feircly as a crack formed around his feet.

Kyosuke
October 24th, 2004, 05:07 PM
As the floor around the Shades leader began to crack and crumble, he lunged towards the two teens in an attempt to slice us, he missed us both and I attempted to use my sword to attack his body, but he blocked it. By now the attack by Gailia had taken its effect, and the ground was beginning to crumble, "We have to get out of here before the house collapses!" I yelled.

Master Angel
October 24th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Don't worry!" I said. "Terrin!" The little earth djinn flew over to a broken piece of earth, and used his mighty power to carry it over to wher the house was. He found a way to slide it underneath the house and it was raised above the ground.

The earth continued to shake and soon enough the place where the house had just been sitting broke away, leaving a large empty hole.

Kyosuke
October 24th, 2004, 05:46 PM
The Shades leader was stunned on what just happened, but suddenly the leader spoke, "I'm not the only one with a Djinn!" three fire Djinn jumped out from behind him, and we were starting to be out numbered.

The Vince Knight
October 24th, 2004, 10:05 PM
OOC: I'm late... YAY I'M GOING TO DO IT!
IC: Vincent appeared and slashed a Djinn with Longsword.
"I'm too late am I? I think I got a little sidetracked." Sadi Vincent.

Lizzie
October 25th, 2004, 06:43 AM
wow you guys totaly took over XD oh well he was'nt exactly my charector anyways
------------------------
The shade pointed his sword at Ken, Galiah, Vincent and the three Dijjins in front of him glowed a bright red, he then yelled "LAVA BLAST!" and a blast of lava came from his sword and shot out at the three faster than a bullet. But as this happened the house had collapsed from a final quake that caought the shade off guard and he fell to the ground and the house tumbled ontop of him, leaveing only his sword

Master Angel
October 25th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I fell backwards onto my back, and the wind was knocked out of me. My chest felt scorched from the Shades' djinn. I sat up and tried to regain my breath. If only Terrin had a healing power.

Lizzie
October 25th, 2004, 10:03 AM
As the house collapsed the other shades that were inside escaped at the last second, leaveing Arayl in her doom of the callapsing house

Kyosuke
October 25th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Ken could only watch what would happen to Arayl as the house was about to collapse, but at the corner of his eye he caught sight a a fast moving purple object racing to the house, a small barrier was made, not bigger then the size of two people that had surrounded Arayl. As the house fell to rubbish, Arayl was protected from the damage, it was clear now that a wind djinn had saved her life.

Lizzie
October 25th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Arayl opened her eyes, two Dijjins stood in front of her, Munk and a strange dijjin she had never seen before, "i'm alive?" she whisperd, she looked around and saw a purple barrire around her she looked down at the Dijjin and then looked up to see Ken, thinking that he had sent the Dijjin she smiled at him and walked over to Ken, the wind Dijjin fallowing hre so she would still have abarrier around her, when she was no longer near the collapsed house the Dijjin's barrier disappeard "thank you Ken-" Arayl then relized that Galiah was there aswell "and thank you Galiah, i would have been done for if it weren't for you two" she said

Kyosuke
October 25th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"No problem, I was wondering where he went." Ken said a bit nervous, "I think its time to put an end to all of this, we can't let all this choas to happen again."

Lizzie
October 25th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Arayl frowned, "the chaos has already spread, the Drakes have gone to the next city, my whole town has gone out to war against them, but they're no match to those drakes" Arayal said, "we've got to fallow them, I don't know what i would do if my brother died out there"

Master Angel
October 25th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I wrapped my fingers tightly around my staff. "Then what are we waiting for? We must go quickly!"

Terrin nodded. "Let's make haste!"

Kyosuke
October 25th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Before the Shades leader left, he threw down his sword in the shaken, cracked ground, and said, "This isn't over..." Ken finally noticed it after Arayl was saved from the run down house and look at the soild gold delicate writing on the sword, that said, "Drakes", the Shades worked for the even bigger evil force known as the Drakes. Ken knew where they were located in the next town of Drox, named after the even bigger lost town of Prox. The town of Drox was just north, and the group finally left.

Lizzie
October 26th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Arayl noticed that the wind Dijjin was fallowing her "umm, does this wind Dijjin belong to you Galiah?"

Master Angel
October 26th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I turned around and shook me head. "I don't believe so. If I had a guess I'd say it was yours, after it saved you and all."

Lizzie
October 26th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Arayl gave a puzzled look a the Wind Dijjin, and then looked up at the sky "it looks like it's going to rain hard tonight"

Master Angel
October 27th, 2004, 09:35 AM
I nodded my head dazedly. After the battle I was beginning to feel a little tired. By the way Terrin was floating slowly in the air, I could tell he was too. But we had a job to do, so I kept on going.

Kyosuke
October 27th, 2004, 10:48 AM
As the wind djinn kept following us, the sky began to darken more and more, "What's going on this time?" Ken asked not too happy. Finally, the rain began to poor hard and the group took cover in a nearby cave for shelter, it seemed too unusual to be regular rain and Ken thought of a theory, "Ever since that wind djinn followed us, the sky darken, I seen this djinn around a few times but never thought thought so much about it. Maybe since Terrin is Gailia's djinn and Monk is Arayl's djinn, and this wild who is following us caused a reaction between the two." The wind djinn, and Terrin looked at Ken funny, "Since I am a wind adapt, I think it would be best if this wind djinn be partners with me."

The wind djinn resented, "Please, join us we will defiantly need your help later." Ken said more sincere. After a few minutes, the wind djinn decided to join Ken, and his body felt more stronger and energized. The rain suddenly stopped and the group was on thier way again.

Master Angel
October 27th, 2004, 12:40 PM
I turned to Ken and grinned. "Glad to see you've got yourself your own djinn."

Terrin buzzed around my head, feeling reenergized, as did I. We both got our strength from the earth, and since it had been replenished with the rain, we felt stronger.

Lizzie
October 27th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Arayl looked at Ken and then back at the wind dijjin, she smiled and lifted the wind dijjin "thank you for saveing me" Arayl said to the wind dijjin, she kissed it on it's forehead and it blushed, she handed it to Ken and the rain lightend, "it's okay, i have a water Dijjin anyway" Arayl said
just then a shadow in the distance appeard from behind a tree, "it's a shade!" Arayl said in alarm

Master Angel
October 28th, 2004, 06:56 AM
I immediatley held my staff in front of me, with Terrin at my side.

"Come on out!" I ordered the Shade.

Kyosuke
October 28th, 2004, 12:56 PM
At later glance, that mysterious shadow turned out to be a Stone Solider, who was apart of the shades. The strange creature move closer and closer to us as time went by. "Arayl! You have to use both your mercury djinns to defeat it, without them its going to be a tough battle!" Ken yelled.

Master Angel
October 28th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I nodded to Terrin beside me and he floated up level to my head.

"I unleash Terrin!"

Lizzie
October 28th, 2004, 03:44 PM
ARayl held up Muke (okay Master Angel if you didn't read my first postr at the beginning, ARayl's twin brother gave Arayl a mercury Dijjin named Muke) Arayl took out her staff and the energy of the Dijjin combind with her hers, her staff glowed and a beam of blue light blasted out of her staff and hit the mysteriouse stone creature. The creature holwed in pain, and sent a curse attack at Galiah "Galiah move!" ARayl yelled

Kyosuke
October 28th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Ken could only watch what would happen, but he knew had had to do something, "Go wind djinn!..." Ken yelled a bit confused and proudly but he was too into the moment to care right now, not even thinking of a name for it yet. The brave little wind djinn, charged towards the Stone Solider but by that time it was about to attack Gailia.

Master Angel
October 29th, 2004, 03:06 AM
I turned around to get away but something caught me from behind. I tried to struggle but the grip was strong.

Lizzie
October 29th, 2004, 03:23 AM
The monster roared in triumph and slowley walked it's way towards the cave, Arayl's staff was still glowing, she sent a diffrent attack, threads of ice came shooting out at the monster, then she noticed another one in the distance "we can't hold him off, let alone two of them!" ARayl said

Master Angel
October 29th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I had a sudden thought. I had already unleashed Terrin. And once a djinn is unleashed...

"I summon VENUS!" I hollared, not able to do much more than lift my arm in the position I was in.

Lizzie
October 29th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Arayl turned to Galiah, "i have a healing power" she said, she walked over to Galiah and touched her shoulder and a warm chill oozed through her body, Arayl then smiled and nodded "do you need mercury for the VENUS attack?" Arayl asked

Master Angel
October 29th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I smiled and nodded. I looked at Venus.

"Ready?"

Venus nodded.

"GO VENUS!" I lifted my rod into the air, unleashing a full out attack from Venus to the monsters, with the help of Mercury.

Lizzie
October 29th, 2004, 01:11 PM
The Venus attack whiped out the monster and he turned into ash, Arayl smiled in excitement and then raised her staff, pointing it at the second monster "let's try it again on the second one!" arayl said, Munk heaved a sigh, and then smiled and got ready

Kyosuke
October 31st, 2004, 07:35 AM
"Another Stone Soldier eh?" Ken asked not very surprised. "Go wind djinn attack!" he yelled a bit embarrased not even having a name for his own djinn. But he was too caught up in the moment to really care. The little purple djinn charged forward, and unleashed a barrage of wind slashes that damaged the Stone solider a bit, but not hurting him too much, "This one seems to be a bit tougher..." Ken said to Arayl, and Gailia.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 07:43 AM
ooc:can i join?

name:Rayne
adept:fire
desciption:dirty blonde hair, red tunic
weapons:twin steel blades.
personality:rebel, loner type
djinn:bob,a fire djinnthat lets her become invisible in battle.

Kyosuke
October 31st, 2004, 07:48 AM
The story did say 5 people but seeing how some of the RPers are not really active, in this whole thing, you can join.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 07:59 AM
ooc:ok then!

ic:Rayne is takin a walk,but he sees ken attacking the stone soldier,so he calls bob then runs behind it,and casts beam.seeing that it deflects, he casts a fire psynergy on his sword,fire charges it ,then attack his arms.chopping them off, he recasts beam,but this time it hits and destoys the monster.ooc:i like using commas XD

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 08:51 AM
Arayl smiled and raised her staff, she blasted the monster one final ime it too turned to ash, she giggled in excitment and looked outside "the rain started to calm down a little, we should continue" she said

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 08:55 AM
ic:rayne asked if he can join the expedition,eargerly waiting for a reply.

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 10:22 AM
I cocked my eyebrow at the boy and looked at Terrin. He shrugged his tiny shoulders, so I nodded.

"Alright, if it's fine with everyone else."

It was strange how the monster had been so easy to defeat for him.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 11:23 AM
ooc:hes very strategic...hes had loads of training with his brother before he died....and he didn't defeat him...arayl did.
ic:he went home and packed his things and put his djinn in his backpack.he then met ken & everyone else then left with them..

Amy-chan
October 31st, 2004, 12:00 PM
OOC: Do you mind if I join?
Name:Cassy
Adept:Fire
Description:short brown hair,blue eyes
Weapons:Staff and sword
Personality:Brave,determined
Djinn:Meteor the fire Djinn
I have to leave now. I'll come back when I can.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 12:03 PM
ic:Rayne sees cassy and asks what she is doing.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 12:34 PM
i'm confused, is Billybob in or not? and what about Pika Mew? @_@
-----------------
Arayl smiled "i couldn't have defeated the second monster without your help" she said
she started to walk out of the cave considering it was only drizzling now and that wouldn't stop her, "you're right Galiah, they were too easy" Arayl said in a quiet tone

Kyosuke
October 31st, 2004, 01:51 PM
We are too far into the story for new members now pika-mew..... sorry.

And billybob, post if your in or not, or your out of the RP.

As we moved on, we were getting closer and closer to the town Komondo, that it was actully in sight. When we eventully reached the town's gate two heavily dressed soliders stopped us, "You kids can't enter Komondo, the Shades are handling, business with our leader." The skinny one said, "What kind of business ?" Ken asked. "Don't you worry about that!" The other solider interrupted rudely. We had to do something to get through before any kind of evil business could take place with the Shades, "Whirlwind!" Ken yelled. A greyish purple attack put the two soliders in the center, and were blown away from the attack, and the gates to Komondo were free for us to enter.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 01:54 PM
yes,i am in.too bad about pika-mew through...please..make an execption.
as we enter komondo,rayne goes into a shop to buy supplies.he find this creepy medallion,and buys it.the shop keeper tells of a curse about the medallion.being as laid back as rayne is,he dosn't believe it.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:03 PM
Name: Erk

Adept Type: Mercury

Description: Long Silver hair, with dark blue eyes. Wears a dark overcoat with blue lines going down both sides

Weapon: Bow and Arrows ;dagger

Personality: He's very calm, quiet, and in battle is very aggressive. He is a powerful ally and an even better enemy

Other Info (Optional): He has no recollection of all past events of his life, he just awoke and is looking for clues to his past.
I got permission to join from LiquidThunder

Erk was watching someone buy a medallion, and for some strange reason, he knew of it's curse. He stepped out of the shadows and said, " You should never have bought that medallion, now nothing good can happen to you. Just by carrying it, you have been poisoned by it's spell of hatred. Unless you get rid of it, you will be turned against your friends in an uncontrollable state of fury. All the hatred pent up inside you will be unleashed and you'll end up destroying those you call friends....

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:05 PM
yeah but we already beat the shade soldiers!...i edited my post!

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:08 PM
I just realized that and edited mine as well...hehehe

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:12 PM
rayne,realizing he is right,throws it up into the air and slices it in half."there goes 20 $".he meets erk and says"how did you know it was cursed,and what is your name?

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:15 PM
Erk simply laughed, and laughed more watching the expression on the all their faces. He calmed himself and said, "The name is Erk, and I don't know how i knew. I just did. Which reminds me, slicing it up solved nothing. It has to be melted down in intense heat for the curse to be gone for good. I'd suggest picking up those pieces and heading off to the nearest volcano."

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:18 PM
rayne,stunned in fear set off.he climbed the volcano about a mile away.he thew the pieces in. he gets to komondo.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:21 PM
Erk was alone once more, and he didn't like it. The Shade Soldiers were " friends" of his, and he thought if those kids were fighting them, he should tag along. " No, I can't start thinking like that. I'll go on the same path with them for now, but as soon as we reach the next town, I'll break away on my own," his stomach growled," but first.....some food!" :P

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC- Who said we were leaving? What if we wanted to stay. Sorry, I just have this thing about people controlling my characters.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:23 PM
ooc:ok then,i edited my post!!!!!!!!!

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:28 PM
HOLD ON! XD i'm sry Reploid Zero but we have a max of ppl already you'll have to pm Liquid thunder to talk it out with him if you really really want to be in this rpg
but until then we should back up a bit and go back to the part where we just enterd the town

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:31 PM
HOLD ON! XD i'm sry Reploid Zero but we have a max of ppl already you'll have to pm Liquid thunder to talk it out with him if you really really want to be in this rpg
but until then we should back up a bit and go back to the part where we just enterd the town
I did PM him, he said it was alright to join. I hope you don't mind do you?

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:34 PM
of coarse not, i just wasn't sure if Liquid thunder would be k with it, but ur a really good rpger (lol copying the lord of the rings are we?) jsut plz give me and Master angel a chance to speak out
-------------------------------
ARayl bowed to Erk "it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Arayl, daughter of general Hawks, at the moment my friends and i are trying to stop the shades, you can join us if you would like" Arayl said

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:36 PM
Erk smiled a genuine smile at Arayl and said," Nice to meet you both.I'm sorry but I won't join you. I have things to do. We will meet again though so don't worry Arayl," he said smiling a rarely seen smile," Gppdbye for now."
BTW, I'm copying LotR?

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 02:37 PM
I smiled. "And I'm Gailia, and this is Terrin." My little Venus djinn floated by my side.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Arayl smiled "I hope we will" Arayl said to Erk, she turned back to her friends and looked into the town she immedeatly gasped "shades! they're everywhere" she said pointing in the town, in the town, it was filled with shades

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 02:39 PM
I gripped my staff and held it up in the air.

"Spires!" I yelled. Five large pointed rocks flew down and trapped one of the shades, but only one.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:40 PM
Erk barely stepped out of the shop when he saw all the shades. He heard Arayl mention them, and trying to impress a fellow Mercury Adept, he cast Icicle on them.....but it failed. He was attacked by many at once and was launched away, in a bloody mess.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:41 PM
ooc:ok then.but liquid thunder said so,so it goes.(i guess)
ic:rayne attacked the shades with his twin swords,then casted dragon to wipe some out.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:41 PM
Arayl grabbed Galaihs staff "Are you crazy!? this town is infested by those shades! we can't take them all down!" ARayl said (wait a minute we already defeated those guards XD)

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 02:42 PM
I shook my head. "Can't take them? I think you're the crazy one."

I raised my staff again, only to be knocked down from the back.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:44 PM
i meant the shades in the town.
------------
dragon was obiously not working,so rayne fell back.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:45 PM
Shades circled all around us, Arayl helped Galiah adn Rayne up "heh, look who fallowed us, it's those adapted ones" one shade said, the rest laughed in triumph, "master will be more than happy to see them for sure" another said, Arayl stood up with her staff in front of them "get away form us!" Arayl cried, but then she herself felt a terrible pain in the back and fell

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:46 PM
ooc:why does everybody act like im not here?XD
ic:rayne used bob to protect arayl.he tried to cast circle beam,but the attack was interrupted by a shade.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:48 PM
the shades all laughed at rayns attempt to protect them "you're no match for us boy" one said, they all drew out their swords and jumped at them

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:48 PM
After healing himself, he went over to the others and healed them.....
He started losing his calm and attacked all the shades he could see with arrows. The parts of the shades hit were frozen as part of the arrows ability.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:50 PM
then rayne thanked erk.he casted circle beam,wiping two out.he started attacking blinded with rage for trying to hurt his friends.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:51 PM
the shades that weren't frozen immedetly attacked the group, one shade attampted to grab Tarence (the dijjin) away from galiah, another tried to hurt Arayl, and the rest attacked Ken, Erk, and Rayne

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 02:53 PM
rayne did burn most of them,but not all.he used bob to defend,and casts beam,which damaged them.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 02:54 PM
Everyone was fighting desperately and they were still having a hard time wining. Erk went off to a distance and started shooting his arrows again, but this time, they had a greater effect. He only shot one shade, but that shade was completely frozen, and Rayne destroyed it. Erk was no out of energy though, and was being surrounded by shades.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 02:59 PM
Arayl only had a little energy left, and the shades were surrounding them by hundreds, Arayl healed herself, but was a second too late, the shades hit her in the stomach with her staffs and she went uncoscience

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 03:00 PM
rayne used bob to make erk invisible.he casted dragon to destoy the shades around erk.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:02 PM
" Arayl! NOOOOO!" Erk had just seen what happened and he got a sudden burst of energy. He ran past all the shades around him with his new invisibility and straight to Arayl."Back off!" he yelled, and he cast Icicle again taking out two of them. He was attacked from behind though, and landed in a heap next to Arayl. Then he started glowing.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:02 PM
The shades very shocked by his sudden appearnce began to attack at once, meanwhile one shade smiled and said "get the head leader, he has to see this" and two shades were sent to the head leader who came to watch what hwas happening moment later

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:04 PM
The blue light around Erk got brighter and brighter, blinding all nearby shades. He was raised above the ground and started floating off to the distance, where a menacing man in black awaited.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:07 PM
"STOP!" cried a deep voice, the shades all went ot their kneese and realsed their friends, the tallest shade with a red cloack rode on a black stallion, he looked at Erk and said "We do not wish to harm you, we only wanted you to meet our gaurdian, but because your friend here attacked us we misunder stood, please, fallow us, we'll heal you at the palace" he said

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:09 PM
Nice twist.
"What?" asked Erk, feeling confusion for the first time.
" We are taking you to the palace," said the Shade.
" Not without them you're not! They're my friends and you hurt them!" he screamed.
" As you wish," replied the shade, signaling to the others to grab Erk's friends.

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 03:10 PM
OOC- What's happened? I had to go eat.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
OOC- What's happened? I had to go eat.
Shade attack, we got hurt, Erk mostly. He developed a friendship with you all, and Arayl. The Shades are apparently friends of Erk's and now they're taking us all to their palace for healing. LOL

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
thanks your really good too
--------------------------
the next thing Arayl knew she was on a soft bed, but her hands were chained, her dijjin was gone and so was her only weapon, "where are we?" Arayl asked

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 03:18 PM
OOC- Okay, thank you!

IC- I sat up and looked around. "Hey, where's Terrin?" Without my buddy around I felt empty.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:19 PM
Erk awoke, and was being healed by a Shade.
Where are my friends?" he asked
" You mean those things you were with? They're already healed and we sent them away. They said they'd rather not be around you since you're one of us." lied the shade.
" No," Erk said in despair.-Arayl- he thought.
" You're healed now. It's time to meat the guardian. Let's go."

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:21 PM
Arayl frowned "Where's Erk?" she asked, just then a shade turned the corner and grinned at the two girls "i see you've awaken, please come with me, the leader is inviteing you and your friends to dinner, you and your dijjins have been completely healed" he said, ARayl looked at Galiah, they had no choice, she stood up and fallowed the shade

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 03:23 PM
I stood up and followed behind Arayl. I couldn't imagine where Terrin had gone, or our friends.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:24 PM
As Erk was led into a room, he heard a voice." Welcome Erk. I'm sure you've already forgotten me."
" Who are you?" asked Erk.
" Why, I am hurt you forgot. I am your brother Erk," he replied.
" WHat!?!?" exclaimed Erk.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 03:26 PM
rayne,also chained to a bed,saw bob,and told him to free him.he does so,then silently starts to walk with gallian and arayl.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:27 PM
Arayl and Galiah were lead to a dinning room with a very large round table, half of the table was surrounded by shades, the shade in the middle nodded for them to sit down, Arayl sat down, "what do you want? and what did you do to our friends? and our dijjins!" Arayl asked, the shade removed his hood and Arayl gasped, " all we want is to make an agreement" he said

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 03:29 PM
OOC- People need to get my character's name right, it's Gailia.

IC- I shifted my weight. "What kind?" I asked.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:30 PM
" Yes Erk," he said," I am your Brother, Canas."
" LIES!" yelled Erk in rage.
" I wish! The sad truth is, we are brothers, princes's, and you are next in line for father's throne."
" I don't want a throne!" he exclaimed.
" Exactly why you should listen," he said, allowing Erk to calm," I have your friends. If you agree to my terms, they go free, if not they die."-They die no matter what you say brother-he told himself.
" What do you want?" asked Erk in despair.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:32 PM
The shade smiled, he had dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes, "We shades are looking for one thing and one thing only, the five Madallions, but we don't have the power to obtain them, only the Adapts can hold them, we need you and your friends to help us obtain these madallians" the Shade said
Arayl frownd "but aren't they cursed?" Arayl said, the Shade grinned "cursed? only a fairytale, they're meaningless" the Shade said, Arayl still frowned "how can we trust you?" Arayl said, "you can't, you're already captured by us, you have no choice" the shade said with a smile

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 03:33 PM
rayne mentions,i saw a medallion in komondo!lets go and get it!a shop has it!

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:35 PM
this is getting a bit confuseing but i think i understand what's going on:
Erk's in a totaly diffrent room with his 'brother'
ARayl, Galiah and that other boy are with the shadesa makeing a deal (is going to edit post later)

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:35 PM
rayne draws his swords indisbelive."you cant be his brother!"then he runs and attacks him.
Hey, we're in different rooms having different convos. You're in the plot with Lizzie. DIdn't you destroy one of the medallions already?
" Erk, I want nothing more than the 5, well 4, medallions of the great adept Isaac," said Canas.
" Isaac? He was one of the warriors who saved the planet years ago right? Why do you want his cursed medallions?'' asked Erk.
" They aren't cursed," he said laughing." They are an important aspect to my plans of attaining control."

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 03:40 PM
I wrung my fingers around my staff. I didn't like the way this conversation was headed.

"And how do you expect us to accomplish such an incredible task?"

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:46 PM
"by traveling with you adepts to all the Enchanted valcanic areas" the Shade said, drinking from a cup of wine, Arayl glared at him "why the Valcanos?" Arayl said, the shade stopped drinking "in the heart of these valcanos was said to be a Madallion, only you adpets can survive it;s massive heat and actuely hold the Madallion" he said. Arayl looked down and then looked back up at the Shade "Where's Erk, Rayne and Ken?" Arayl asked. The shade put ihs hood back up "the males are haveing at chat with out co-leader, the leader will speak to you all once the males have made a final dission" the Shade said

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 03:50 PM
I forwned. A volcano? I didn't like the sound of that.

"Will we at least be given the aid of our djinns?"

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:50 PM
I thought I was alone with my " Brother" while you three are with the shades. Now I';m lost....

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:52 PM
you still are alone with him, i think it got confuseing because the Shade and Canas were both talking about the same thing
-----------------
The shade nodded "you will get all the help you will need to get those Madallions" the shade said, one shade whisperd something to another shade, the shade stood up and bowed, then left the room
he enterd the room that Erk and Canas were in, "so sry to bother you co-leader, but the females have made an offical agreement" the shade said

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 03:55 PM
" Very well," canas said to a shade," Take the one called Rayne to healing and bring the women in."
" What's going on?" asked Erk.
" It seems your friends agreed to my terms, but the question is," he said, moving his hair away from his face," do you?"
" Fine, I don't care. I doubt you'll let them or me go free anyways...." he solemnly said.
" You're right. You're all here to stay," he started laughng :laugh: . He stopped abrubtly and said, " but that is a secret between brothers."

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 03:59 PM
The shade retunred to the room where Arayl and Galila were (did i get the name right >_<) "the boys have agreed" he said, the shade that had spoken ot them stood up and gestured to a door at his right "now ladies, you shall speak to our leader, and there not even i know what will happen" he said. Arayl walked slowley to the door, she was scared and worried about her and her friends, as she enterd the room she saw Erk, she smiled "Erk!" she said

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC- XD You're close. It's Gailia (pronounced guy-lee-uh)

IC- I smiled as we were rejoined with Erk. A shade walked in from a hidden door, carrying a few things in his arms.

"Gailia!" I heard. Terrin flew over and ran into my chest. I hugged him in my arms.

"Oh Terrin, I missed you!"

OOC- It's sad my character is having a relationship with a djinn, XD

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 04:04 PM
" Arayl! Thank the Wise One you're safe! I thought you were hurt. I see Gailia is also fine! I'm so glad. I have one question though, Are you crazy? You should have gotten away without me!" he yelled.-I'm glad you stayed though-
" Now Erk, calm yourself," said Canas. He stared at Arayl and said," Now aren't you a beauty? I dare say that if you survive the mission I'd like to have you as a wife in the new world order of mine."
" NEW WORLD ORDER!?! You did NOT mention that Canas!" yelled Erk
" Yes, I did, and you all agreed to help me. Now, go outside and have some time to yourselves while Rayne is healed. You have a big job to accomplish," he said laughing :D

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 04:06 PM
Arayl looked up at Canas "who are you?" she asked in curiosity, he didn't seem to be dressed in a Shade like way which got her curiouse, "are you the leader we are to talk to?" she asked

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 04:08 PM
" As a matter of fact I am Erk's brother, and yes,I am the leader, your future husband. Now do as I say and leave me to my thoughts. There's a nice pond out back for some relaxing before your mission. Now GO!" he said eyes glowing red," Before I get Mad. You wouldn't like me mad!"

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 04:10 PM
I frowned. "What, are you going to turn green or something?"

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 04:10 PM
Arayl getting scared and confused stood up and ran out, the day was warm and there was as he said a lovley pond, she ran to it and sat there alone

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 04:12 PM
Erk saw Arayl sitting alone by the pond. He looked for Gailia, but didn't find her. He decided to sit with Arayl.
" hullo Arayl, how are you?" he asked nervously.

Master Angel
October 31st, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOC- I have to go, don't do too much without me!

Kyosuke
October 31st, 2004, 05:58 PM
OOC: Wow thats what I get for leaving for just 3 hours XD. And please keep the story straight it gets very confusing at times, with the sudden plot changes.

NOTE: After all of whats happened, this is going to be a long paragraph for me to get caught up.

IC: As Ken came to his senses but still in a dream like stance, after the battle his eyes finaly were able to focus and realized he wasn't in his battle clothing, but in a black tunic. A man, was sitting opposite across from him in a white velvet chair.

"Its about time Ken." The man said to him sinisterly, "You have been resting for quite a while, but thats ok." The man in black clothing stood up and poured a cup of tea for Ken, Ken refused it so it placed it on a nearby table. "So I hear you will be going to the Volcanic regions, with your adept freinds your not ready for this, not with your level of power."

"Why you.." Ken attempted to say. "Sorry your psyenergy won't work here." The man who was clearly evil said.

"I want this to be fair so take this you'll need it!" The pale faced man tossed him a creature, Ken not sure what it is.

"Farewell for now..." The black clothed man laughed.

Ken's eyes shot open to realize that it was a dream the whole time. He saw that his battle clothes were onand that he was outside, he had his djinn with him, and mysterious another wind djinn by his other side.

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 06:03 PM
It got confusing for us too. Most of us just went along with the plot changes that we made, so there was a lot of post editing.....LOL
Sadly, I can't continue my part of it if Lizzie isn't here....:(
EDIT-Am I the only one without a Djinni? :sleeping:

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 06:10 PM
TA Da ^_^ i'm here! and no the shades said they would give us anything we needed for the jouney and that means dijjins
-----------------------
Arayl sniffled and looked at Erk, he was smiling sheepishly, as if all that his brother had said never happend "umm hi" she said, she wiped a tear and looked at her reflection in the water "I never did get to say thank you when those Shades attacked us, thank you" she said looking at Erk

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 06:31 PM
Does God have a beard? Ineed to know for my costume...
---------------------------------
Why are you crying Arayl? Is something wrong?" asked Erk." Is it what Canas said? I doubt he's my brother, but we have to go along with it, at least to secure your safety. Besides, there's no need to thank me. I just did wat was right." Erk started smiling as he wiped Arayl's tear away.

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 06:38 PM
0_o uhhhhhhhhhh....you could always ask him XD
---------------------------------------
Arayl smiled and blushed "I'm sry, i actuely beleived him, just everything is happening so fast..." Arayl looked down "i just hope my brother is okay, none of the troops from my town seem to be here" Arayl said

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 06:47 PM
True
-------
He'll be fine, Im sure of it. Right now though, the important thing is for you to stay safe long enough to meet up with him again!" he said, an even bigger smile on his face.....He started blushing. It was the first time in a while he was happyin a long time

Lizzie
October 31st, 2004, 06:51 PM
lol congrats on your hundreth post ^_^
-----------------------------
Arayl giggled and smiled too, she had never felt this happy either, she leaned over to Erk and kissed him on his forehead "I hope so" she said. The sun set a few minutes later and the shades orderd them to return inside where they would sleep for the night, "sweet dreams Erk" Arayl said as she started walked in

Amy-chan
October 31st, 2004, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=LiquidThunder]We are too far into the story for new members now pika-mew..... sorry.
Oh well.. *runs off*

ReploidZero798
October 31st, 2004, 09:04 PM
I didn't even notice my post number, COOL! This is post 101!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Erk turned beet red. For the next few minutes, they just sat there, staring at the sunset. Erk never once changed back to his normal face color. He stared at Arayl more than the sunset. He was so happy, but at the same time, confused, He didn't want Arayl dragged into this, but he knew there was nothing he could do today. The sun had set and it was time for bed. They both said goodnight and went to their respective rooms. Inside his room, Erk found a note from Canas:
Erk,
Don't get too attached to Arayl
She won't be with you much longer.....

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:58 AM
OOC- What happened while I was gone? I read Liquid Thunder's post right after mine, but what happened after that?

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:07 AM
lol umm let's see Canas sent them outside to talk amungst themselves and ARayl was really shaken up after he 'threatend' her so she ran outside and Erk joined her and calmed her down and then after awile the shades called them in because it was getting dark, so they went to sleep and now it's mourning XD
---------------------
Arayl woke up on the comfey bed she had slept on the day before, she streached and saw that her dijjin was still not reunited with her, Arayl stood up and heard some of the shades talking in another room
"what!? that last madallion was destroyed!" a deep voice said
"yes, one of them found it and thought it was cursed..."
"but that means our plan would be incomplete"
"i know, we'll have to replace the madallion with something else..."
Aryal quickly woke up Gailia, "did you hear that!?" Aryal whisperd

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 06:04 AM
I nodded uncomfortably.

"What do you think they are going to do?"

I looked around and noticed Terrin was not with us. I started to stand up to go find him, but thought better of it.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 07:16 AM
Arayl put her hand on Gailia's shoulder "it's okay, as soon as we start the journey to the valcanos you'll see Terrin, i'm sure he's alright" Arayl said. Just then Arayl's stomach growled "i haven't eaten in two days" Arayl whisperd, "maybe they'll let us go to the kitchen on our free will" Arayl said

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 07:16 AM
I only have time to do this for now, school is in a few minutes
*------------------------------------------------------------
Erk woke up, still thinking about last night with Arayl. He was so happy, he didn't even notice Rayne was in his room. He just got up, and left his room. On his way out though, he met Canas, who pushed him back in.
" Brother, I am right in thinking you got my note right?" he asked Erk.
" Of course, but you will lay no harm to Arayl!" yelled Erk.
" Who said anything about harming her?" he said menacingly.
" What do you mean?" asked Erk.
" You destroyed a medallion already. My plan cannot continue without a certain adept's power," he said, walking around Erk's room," It needs the powers of a mercury adept like you and Arayl.....

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 07:19 AM
Arayl walked quietly down the hall and heard Erk talking with Canas, she stopped and looked at them
" You destroyed a medallion already. My plan cannot continue without a certain adept's power," he said, walking around Erk's room," It needs the powers of a mercury adept like you and Arayl....."
Arayl quickly continued down the hall, hopeing that they had not seen her

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 07:22 AM
" what was that?" asked Erk.
" It seems our little friend heard us talking. That's besides the point though. You must decide, who will I use? Will I use my brother, or Arayl? Know this, whichever you do choose, I will still emerge victorious! MWAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: " He laughed menaiacly.-spelling?-

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 07:23 AM
I hurried after Arayl. I did not want to be left alone in this forboding place.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 07:26 AM
I think it's spelled Mincingly
------------------------------
As Arayl reached the end of the hall she regreted what she did instently, Canas obviously heard her which would cause trouble for Erk, She looked behind her and saw Gailia "i'm so scared" Arayl whisperd, then heard a famileir voice up ahead

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 07:30 AM
I nodded. "I know, I am too." I turned my head towards the voice. "What was that?"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 07:33 AM
"I don't know" Arayl said, she walked slowley towards the voice and came to a locked door...

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 07:40 AM
I jiggled the handle, with no luck. So I raised my staff.

"Let's just smash it!"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 07:41 AM
Arayl looked at the door "what if there's a shade was inside?"

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 07:44 AM
"Only one way to find out!" I brought my staff down hard, breaking the lock and swinging to door open.

My eyes widened and I stepped back. I couldn't believe who was standing there. He was an old friend of mine. Was.

"Brian?"

He smiled. I used to love that smile. Now it seemed evil. I noticed he held a struggling Terrin in his hands.

OOC- Gotta go. Be back later!

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 07:47 AM
XD
-------------
Arayl left in puzzelment looked at Brian "who are you? Who is he?" Arayl asked Gailia, Arayl then noiced behind Brian creates of hundreds of diffrent kinds of dijjins, Arayl gasped in astonishment, she had never seen so many dijjins in all her life

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 09:48 AM
I frowned, and answered, "He used to be my friend." Then to him I said, "Give me back Terrin!"

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 11:52 AM
ic:rayne drew his swords.
"give gailia terrin!"he said,glancing at the ceiling.
"don't make me attack!these swords aren't for show!"give the djinn,and you won't get hurt."
ooc:sorry iwas gone.school.

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 01:31 PM
Brian frowned. "Or you really think you're going to stop me with those?" He put up his hand and the swords were thrown against the wall. Terrin was still held in his other hand.

I shook my head. "I can't believe you're alive."

"Believe it."

"But, how?"

"The Shades rescued me."

I was trying to work all this into my frozen brain.

Brian could tell I was still trying to figure out why he wouldn't give me back Terrin. "Oh really, I'm working for them now."

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 02:22 PM
Arayl looked at Brian "but why?" Arayl asked, "what could possibly be so great about them that you had to convert to them?" Arayl said

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:08 PM
Brian laughed. "That doesn't matter, they saved my life! That's all I need."

I felt as though part of my heart had been torn to pieces. "But what about me?" I said, almost pitifully. "Don't I mean anything to you?"

Brian shook his head. "Of course you do. That's why you should join us. I'll be helping you on your quest for the medallions, as well as my little friends here." He waved his free hand to all the djinns floated behind him.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 03:11 PM
Arayl blinked in shock, "it's as if he's brainwashed" Arayl said in deep thought, she looked at his strange love for the dijjins, then heard a loud gong "Gailia i think that's us" Arayl said in fear and ran back down the hallway

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:16 PM
I wanted to run after her, but my legs wouldn't move. I saw Terrin struggle again in Brians arm.

Brian gave me a harsh look. "You'd better follow your little friend."

I closed my eyes and finally found the strength to run after Arayl, or maybe just to get away from Brian.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 03:23 PM
The gong was sounded again, Arayl was so scared of the shades, she was scared if any of her friends were put in danger, and she was scared of their fallowing journey. She came to a room filled with shades in a line, the tallest shade that they had seen earlier with the red cloak stood in the middle "Gailia, Arayl, your jouney is about to begin" he said, Arayl looked at Gailia and felt bad that she had just ran out like that, "you will take the fallowing items: Herbs, wepons, bombs, your dijjins (he glanced at Gailia), and whatever else you wish" he said. Arayl took a deep breath, "may i have my staff back please? and some rope so we can climb the valcano" ARayl said, the shade nodded and put his hand inside his cloak, his hand reappeard with a rope and a shade came from another room with her staff "considering this is your first day it will be a test to see how well we can trust you, but we will have shades watching you at all times" the Shade said, Arayl thought it must mean that they were going to be 'alone'

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:27 PM
I was barely listening. My thoughts were still on Brian. I heard him mention djinns but blocked out everything after that. I stared down meaninglessly at the floor, waiting for this to be over so I could be alone.

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 03:27 PM
Still at school, doing cath up work. I should be home soon
--------------------------------------------------------
Canas sent Erk outside to meet up with his friends for the start of the mission. Erk was still worried over what Canas said, but thought it best to worry about it later. He just wanted to see Arayl again. When he arrived outside, he heard a loud gong and soon, saw Arayl and Gailia running over.....but where was Rayne? He was just as worried about him as he was about Arayl, but just looking at her made him feel better.... :classic:
He noticed both Arayl and Gailia were both carrying supplies, and that Terrin was back with Gaylia. Looking at her Djinni made him wonder what had happened to his own, Piers....

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 03:29 PM
Arayl looked at Gailia and frowned "here are the dijjins you will need: " he said, three Shades came from now where with creates and Brian, they released Terrin, and two other fire dijjins (i think), three mercury dijjins were relsed, including Muke, "you shall begin your jouney as soon as your friends are ready" he said, Arayl turned and saw Erk in the distance, and she smiled at him, she then rememberd what Canas had said earlier and frowned

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
I strocked Terrin's head. "Don't let me go back there!" he said. "It was awful!"

I let him go, and he floated around my head. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you, even if that means I cannot sleep." It seemed like everytime I slept he disappeared on me.

Brian walked over to our group. "Well then, shall we begin?"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 03:40 PM
The Shade leader turned to him, "as i said before, until all your friends are reunited may you start" he said, the shade released another few Mercury, wind and earth dijjins

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 03:42 PM
Erk noticed someone else was with them, but it looked nothing like Rayne. He stopped worrying though, when he saw Arayl smile at him. He saw they were being given even more supplies and wondered if the shades were going to be accompanying them the entire time. He knew they'd be around for the first few parts of the mission but was unsure how everything else would turn out. He started thinking about Piers again, and wondered if he'd ever see him again....

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:45 PM
Brian frowned. "Then why aren't they here? We should start as soon as possible!"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 03:47 PM
The red cloaked shade turned at thr sight of Erk, he nodded and gestured to the three mercury Dijjins "Pinns, Hail and Piers" he said, Arayl saw the glow on Erks face and giggled

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:53 PM
Brian nodded. "One of them has arrived."

I began to faintly wonder where Rayne and Ken were. I hadn't seen much of them.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 03:55 PM
okay i'm going to pm Liquid thunder, he's missed 3 pages >_<

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
Erk saw a very familiar djinni with Arayl and instantly yelled out to him, " PIERS!" He could not believe it, he wondered where the shades had gotten him and why he wasn't replying. He saw Arayl giggle and bowed his head before she could see him blushing.....

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 03:59 PM
Piers jumped into Erks arms and happily snuggled with him
Muke (Arayls dijjin) senced her master feeling very happy and jumped around in joy "they clearly can't control their dijjins" a shade whisperd
Arayl started to worry about Rayne at once, she hadn't seen him in awhile

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:03 PM
rayne ran to catch up with arayl."i want to come with you!were in this together!"he smiled,then winked.he sorted his items."i think ken is still in the building."

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 04:03 PM
I smiled as I saw them re-united with their djinns, and glad to have mine with me as well.

OOC- I hope you can get him (LT). Is he on?

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:06 PM
rayne was also glad.he smiled at bob."i think we should head off.the shades will do who knows what to us if we don't hurry."

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:11 PM
no -_- he's not on as far as i can tell
------------------------------------------
The red shade looked at their group "your last friend will join you later, but for now you will head toards there" he said, he pointed to mountains in the distance, "here's a map" he said, handing a map to Rayne, "you will not ride on stallions, for this is a test, we will have shades watching you if you should betray us, your punishment will be great" he said with a sneer, "now GO!" he yelled, Arayl held Muke and started to walk

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 04:14 PM
I grabbed Terrin and headed off as well.

OOC- Sorry to cut it short, but I gotta go. See ya'll! (that's the red-neck woman in me talkin' ^~)

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:17 PM
ooc:ill take one mercury djinn.he is weebil.he can increase my speed.

ic:bob was trying to get accaintenced to weebil.
"well,we have a long walk ahead.we should go."

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:19 PM
0_o umm right, c u later Master Angel
-------------------------
as Arayl walked she kept looking around to see if ther were actuely any shades fallowing them, but she didn't see any around, the ground became rocky and it soon became harder to walk, Arayl gripped her staff so she would gain balance, but all the same she became wobbly and partly tripped

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM
rayne helped her up."you should have bought new shoes!"he also didnt see any shades,but he drew his sword just in case.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:23 PM
Arayl smiled at Rayne "thanks" she looked down at her worn out shoes and decided not to talk about it, she kept walking and then looked around "you don't think there are any creaters that the Shades let loose to test our skill do you?" she asked

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:25 PM
"no,i dont think there are."but stay aware just in case."

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:28 PM
Arayl looked around, it was a cold, but sunny day, she looked up at the mountains and started to estimate how long it would take them, then she heard a strange cracking sound "who's there!?" she said in alarm

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:31 PM
bob and weebil circled around rayne.he drawed his swords.then he jumped in front of arayl.

Kyosuke
November 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM
OOC: I have things to do during the day. I honestly don't have time right now to read 3 pages of storyline, can someone just tell me what has happend.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
okay so the shades want the adepts to go to five valcanos and obtain five madallions for them, so right now they're traveling to the first valcano and some shades are secretly watching them

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:35 PM
ooc:okay arayl,rayne and gailla got captured,then the shades need the chosens to get four madallions for them.we are at a volcano,trying to get a first one.

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 04:36 PM
We were captured. Canas is Erk's brother. We are on a quest to find some medallions like the one rayne destroyed. Canas needs the power of a Mercury adept to complete his spell for world domination, we just left to satrt the search!
OOC- other than Piers, do I have any other Djinni?
-------------------------------------------
Erk decided to stay back on the quest, leaving Rayne, Gailia, and Arayl in front. He knew since he only had bows and arrows, he would be close to useless in front. He got worried when Arayl slipped, but was so relieved that she was okay! He was still worried about Canas needing the power of Mercury adept's for his spell, but was more concerned about Arayl. Suddenly, he saw something in the corner of his eye, and screamed , "TROUBLE!!"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:37 PM
lol we're traveling to the first one :D
--------------------------
Arayl lifted her staff and looked around, she then saw Ken in the distance "KEN!" Arayl said, she walked over to him and smiled "i'm so happy you returned" she said

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 04:38 PM
Erk thought no one heard him, so he launched an an arrow. When he saw Arayl talking to the mystery creature, he regreted his move and yelled, " LOOK OUT!"

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:40 PM
rayne called weebil to help him.rayne casted fume to destroy whatevers there.he then realized it was ken."Watch out!"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:48 PM
Arayl quickly moved, but ken was hit seconds later

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 04:51 PM
I dunno about Billybob's attack, but my arrow was aimed at the mysterious figure who turned out was Ken, so.....mine is gonna hit him unless ya'll move! :classic:

Kyosuke
November 1st, 2004, 04:53 PM
OOC: Thank you everyone ^^, I'm glad this RP was started XD.

IC: As Arayl greeted Ken, he heard a noise, but didn't pay to much mind to it. He then saw a fast moving object moving rapidly towards him and was unable to react fast enough to get out of the way.

Ken had been pierced, through the shoulder with a long sharp arrow, as he looked at the wound, it was not visible that it had done any damage, but it hurt to touch. He finally pulled it out with a painful jerk, and his arm was so very sore but he knew he had to continue.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
lol i guess we both got hit then XD
--------------------------------------

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
rayne was glad that fume didnt hit ken,he really juiced it."Hey ken,im glad you made it!"We should keep on going!"

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 04:57 PM
I apologize sir, I didn't know you were a friend of Arayl's. Let me heal you a bit so the wound doesn't infect!" he said apologeticaly, starting to heal Ken. " I Hope you can forgive me for that misunderstanding!"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:04 PM
Arayl gasped and ran to ken, "are you alright?" she asked Ken

Kyosuke
November 1st, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Yes of course, I would have done the same thing." Ken said in a joking matter, as the pain was starting to fade.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:09 PM
Arayl sighed in releif "i'm glad your okay, have you met Erk? he's a Mercury adpet and joined us, Erk this is Ken (a wind adept right?) i think he's somewhat of our leader" Arayl said

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:12 PM
Nice to meet you Ken. I am of course Erk and this," he said signaling to Piers," Is my djinni, Piers. Once again, I offer my apologies for attacking you. I am just glad it wasn;t an enchanted arrow. I'm sure Arayl would be able to tell you that if it was, even I would be unable to reverse it's effects." he said smiling at Arayl. :D

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:13 PM
Arayl smiled back at Erk, he had such a handsome smile, she blushed again, then cleared her throat and continued to walk on

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:14 PM
Yes erk,this is ken.i am rayne,but you probaly know that.these two djinn are mine.they are bob and weebil.

Kyosuke
November 1st, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Erk.... I think I've heard of you before, my father who was once told me about someone by the name of Erk, are you one of the shades." Ken said, in a mild manner.

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:16 PM
rayne was worried about what ken said."hes not.he saved my life."but to be sure,i will watch you."

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:17 PM
" From what my "brother", I use that word loosely, has told me, I am supposed to be the leader of the Shades. Fortuneatly, I can't remember much about my past before I met Piers. So, I might be the one you heard of, but I am unsure.," he said. He looked at Arayl blush, noticed her clear her throat and walk towards, and he walked over to her.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:18 PM
Arayl looked at Erk walking next to her, she laughed and ran up ahead playfully

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:19 PM
"how could you say that with a straight face?"they are our enemy.if you will lead them,we might have to kill you."

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
Erk ignored Rayne, and thanked Ken for accepting him as a part of the team. He was now more concerned with Arayl. He ran after her and laughed the whole time. His laugh was new to him, he was rarely happy enough to laugh. He reached her and said happily , " Hullo!! :laugh: "

Kyosuke
November 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
"In that case," Ken said a bit more calm, "I think I can trust you, I know that your help is needed, from what Arayl, has told me, and I hope that you can stay with us." Ken said, in a much more freindly way this time.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Arayl looked at Erk and burst into laughter once he tapped her, "HI!" she laughed, she ran faster up ahead still laughing

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:25 PM
Erk was enjoying this game of tag more and more each second. He ran back up to Arayl, but stopped abrubtly as he saw something magnificent. At the foot of the volcano was a hot spring. He saw Arayl had also stopped and went up to her," Wow," he said.

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:25 PM
"sorry."see,with everything going on lately,i cant control my temper well."you are rightfully a member of our team."so lets start climbing".

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:27 PM
Arayl gazed at the spring and looked at her reflection from behind Erk, "it's amazing" Arayl said, she leaned over to look at the water and said "it has some strange power" she said

Kyosuke
November 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM
Ken too noticed the hot spring, and he felt some sort of power within the spring. it was low enough to dip his hand into it, and he felt a relaxing warm feeling, it was signs that this spring could heal anyone who stepped into it.

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:36 PM
rayne went in."this spring is mystical."whoa,what is that glistening in the water?"is this a medallion?"

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:37 PM
Although I agree Arayl," he said sadly," we can't stay. We must continue on and finish this devilish work for Canas. We should go." He started walking up the volcano again, trying not to get too comfortable, he couldn't let anything happen. Although he felt something for Arayl, he knew sooner or later, It would slip out, but he decided to wait until they were done with the mission. :D

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:38 PM
Arayl giggled at the warm spring, "i've never felt anything so warm before, it feels so relaxing" Arayl said, "maybe when we make camp we can take a dive" Arayl said

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:41 PM
" Yes, maybe. Rayne, as much as I hope that is a medal, it wouldn't be that easy to find it. The shades or Canas, wouldn't want things this easy for us. Let's continue."

Kyosuke
November 1st, 2004, 05:41 PM
OCC: Have to go again (I'll leave you two alone XD jk), I know I just came but I was real busy today, and I have to do some homework now, so until tommorow, so long.

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: See ya. Hope you make it back before today though :D

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:42 PM
"yeah,its just a sword piece sliced off."do you think its in the volcano?"

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:44 PM
" I'm almost positive it is. Along with some sort of creature to try and stop us from getting it, " he said to Rayne. " Arayl, may I have a word?"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:46 PM
Arayl looked at the valcano and pointed to a strange path "there's a cave there, maybe it leads to the top! or the center.." Arayl slowley walked towards the cave, fearfully-not hearing what Erk had said

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:49 PM
"ill get the medallion,i am the mars adept.itll be easy."

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:51 PM
Erk felt dissapointed that Arayl didn't here him. He was now sad, and replied to Rayne, " It won't be that easy Rayne. Although it should be, it won't be. Now let's get going," he said, feeling back to his old, moody self. :'(

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 05:52 PM
"i meant if its in the lava,ill get it."the monster,we'll take down together."

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:53 PM
Arayl walked in the cave and complete darkness surrounded them, "it's pitch dark, Rayne, your a mars adept, please give us some light" she said

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 05:58 PM
Erk was now feeling a new emotion, hatred. He didn;t know why, nor could he control it, but he just noticed Piers laughing at him. " You're not the real Piers are you?" he said, feeling a change taking place.
" :laugh: Took you long enough. Canas sent me as a gift to Arayl! You see, he wants you and her gone!" said the imposter. Then, he vanished.
Erk was now changing rapidly, he even noticed claws appearing. His weapons fell, and he was even getting taller." Arayl, Rayne, run! Hurry! RUN!!"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 05:59 PM
Arayl turned and saw Erk changeing, she gasped and ran to him "Erk! what's happening!?" she asked

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 06:02 PM
Erk was now feeling even angrier, " I SAID RUN!! Go now, before its too late!!" he yelled.

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 06:03 PM
"what?arayl,run!if he grows any larger,ill hold him off!dragon fume!"

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Arayl felt tears in her eyes and she run off in the darkness

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 06:05 PM
"dragon fume!he could see it was not working.searing beam!it hit erk,and pushed him back."

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 06:07 PM
Erk was now completely transformed. He was some sort of weird dragon thing. He merely laughed at Rayne's feeble attampts. " Mwahaha, you think that will work?" he said. He shot a breath of ice at Rayne, knocking him down! He then turned his sights to Arayl, paralyzed in fear.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 06:08 PM
Arayl stopped and looked at Erk, she saw him as Erk, not a monster, but she knew the Erk inside wanted her to be safe, she burst into tears and continued to run

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 06:12 PM
Erk saw her tears and the monster controlling him used it as fuel to go after her. Erk was fighting the monster inside himself, but he was losing He knew he had to control it, when he could, he could use it on command. He kept fighting it, but since the monster was controlling the body, he was going towards Arayl, charging up another attack! :badsmile:

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 06:16 PM
rayne,feeling intense power,casts a spell that uses his djinn.Flaming storm!millions of meteors attacked erk and interrupted his attack.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Arayl still ran, she heard Erk ready to blow an attack, she stopped when she heard a strange rushing sound, like a mad river, she then felt heat and knew there was the healing river, Arayl turned around and faced Erk, "please Erk, concentrate, don't let them take over you like this" Arayl pleaded, her tears flowing as she spoke

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 06:43 PM
For a moment after Rayne's attack, Erk was able to speak out loud.
" I'm trying to fight it Arayl! Run! Please! I dont want to hurt you!" he said desperately.
The creature took over and said, " Hahaha! He won't beat me! I'd take his advice and run! You too weakling, " it said looking at Rayne." You can't stop me forever! You're already running out of energy!"
He attacked Rayne again, this time with lightning!
Erk was watching, helplessly, as his friends were being tortured. Ken and Gailia were nowhere to be found, Rayne was hurt, and Arayl.....she was trying to help Erk. He was starting to regain control....the monster could feel it, and he didn't like it.

Lizzie
November 1st, 2004, 07:11 PM
Arayl whiped her tears and looked up at Erk, she looked into his eyes, she sighed and smiled, she had no choice, she knew that all Canas wanted was her to be no where near Erk, which meant that as soon as she left, he would be back to normal "as you wish my love" she said, she lifted her staff and a bright light exploded from the tip, all her friends were healed and she disappeard in a flash.

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 07:21 PM
Erk was touched by Arayl's words, and they gave him the strength he needed to separate from the dragon! The dragon was shocked, but not worried, he merely laughed.
" You laugh now, but soon, you'll be no more! " Erk yelled, charging his arrows!
" Hahaha! You think you can beat me?" he said, blocking the arrows, but they were enchanted so his arm froze in place. He laughed more, and broke off his own arm. He knocked Erk back with a violent blow. Erk hit the wall of the cave, but with some inspiration from Arayl's words....he got up. He started running like a mad man, launching arrow after arrow at the dragon, continuing to freeze bits of it. Soon, the entire dragon was frozen in place. It was alive long enough to see the entire cave had been frozen by Erk's arrows. Then, all he saw was a giant Icicle flying at him. The dragon was shattered into thousands of pieces.
All that was left was a blue djinni, almost dead.
"Piers! I hurt you! I have to get you to the spring!" he said, but he was too hurt. He could barely move, he was drained of all energy. He did the only thing he could. "ARAYL!!!!!!"

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 03:27 AM
umm what's up with your sig? XD
----------------------------------
Arayl had transported herself not too far from the valcano, she waited a few minutes, wondering if anything had happend, then she heard a piercing cry "ARAYL!!!!!!" She waited another moment, what if as soon as she saw Erk he would be back to a dragon? or what if that was the dragon calling her and not Erk? Arayl started to run towards the cave "I'm comming!" she yelled, as she ran inside she saw Erk in deep scratched and wounds (bad spelling) and he held his dijjin in his arms, who was also badly hurt. Arayl lifted her staff and a bright light rained down on the poor dijjin, the dijjin's cuts were healed and it had more energy then ever before. She lifted her staff again and this time a brighter light rained down on Erk, healing his cuts and bruises and giveing him energy, she kneeled down next to him and asked "are you alright?"

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:23 AM
"i,i need help"he said before he fainted.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:25 AM
A while later, he awoke, feeling healed, but with sharp pains moving down his back. One thing keot going through his mind though. Arayl's words of love had kept him going and they would continue to do so. It was dark, and a fire had been started. He wondered where they would be, and then, he remembered the hot spring.....

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 07:33 AM
Arayl had all her friends resting, she had given each of them a drink from the spring, she noticed Erk move, she walked over to him and sat beside him, "how are you feeling?" she asked

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:35 AM
Erk was going to say fine, but he got a sharp pain in the back that made him say," Not good. Not good at all. How are you?' he asked her," Did I hurt you?"