PDA

View Full Version : FLARG! A new user appears!

Game Over
January 20th, 2010, 01:47 AM
Hello, The name is Game Over, G.O for short. I usually love to RP but my skills have rusted greatly ever since my favorite board closed down...Enough bout me though. I hope to stay here for a long while and met some new people! So yeah...Please don't bite...

Hiidoran
January 20th, 2010, 02:05 AM
Those nibbles just mean we like you, Game Over...

Sorry to hear about your other boards closing down. It's always such a shame to see a place you once enjoyed join the great server in the sky, isn't it? But, don't mourn too much, I think you'll find PC will be here to accommodate you for a while to come.

Good luck with the roleplaying, my man. You seem to be on the up-and-up, so I'm sure you'll have no problems fitting right in. I'm sure many people proceeding me will ask you to peruse the rules, so I'll just skip that part, m'kay?

Have some out there, and welcome aboard.

derozio
January 20th, 2010, 02:39 AM
I'm sure many people proceeding me will ask you to peruse the rules, so I'll just skip that part, m'kay?
Are you a psychic or something? xD;

Ahem...welcome to the PC forums G.O! Its sounds like a pretty awesome name, IMO. =)

Well, as Hiidoran said, I, too, can understand the feeling of anguish a person may have if a place really dear to the closes down. Its really bad. ;;

Well, anyways, I am sure that you'll have a lot of fun at the RP section here. I haven't tried it myself though. (Maybe coz I suck at it? Dx)

Anyways, (now here comes the part that Hiidoran skipped) be sure to read the rules and FAQ and have some awesomely awesome fun here! xD;

~RNC~
January 20th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Hello, welcome to PC, yes it's really sad to see your favorite forum closed, but the good news is, you've came to the right place.
Enjoy your time on here.