PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

MarioRocks08
January 24th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Hey everyone. My name is Jen and I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I've been playing Pokemon since 1999. Over the years, I've obtained many Pokemon games, systems, cards, collectibles, DVDs, and game guides. I hope that in the near future, I'll make a video about my Pokemon collection.

I'm very excited about HeartGold and SoulSilver. I've been waiting so long for these two games to come out. I already pre-ordered and paid off both games on 9/15/09. I joined these forums to find some Pokemon friends, since I don't have any.

Galukxy
January 24th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Hi Jen, ^_^ welcome to the community, hope you enjoy the stay and you can send me a friend request if you want, i'm sure we'll be good friends ^.^

Binary
January 24th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Welcome to PC Jen.
You can pm me if you want to be friends. Have fun and look around.

Hiidoran
January 24th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Wow, so you basically ordered 'em right around the time they came out in Japan?

Wherever did you find a merchant that would do that? XD

Any who, great to see another long-time fan of the franchise joinin' up. I'm sure you'll make all kinds of friends with the Pokémon knowledge you've acquired over the years. Not that's it's too hard to do around this place anyhow. :D

Welcome aboard, MarioRocks. Just shoot me a message if ya have any questions, m'kay?

KumaKi
January 24th, 2010, 06:37 AM
ill be your poke friend
I played blue and silver & a little emerald
Friend Code: 3610-2399-6134

MarioRocks08
January 26th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Wow, so you basically ordered 'em right around the time they came out in Japan?

Wherever did you find a merchant that would do that? XD

Any who, great to see another long-time fan of the franchise joinin' up. I'm sure you'll make all kinds of friends with the Pokémon knowledge you've acquired over the years. Not that's it's too hard to do around this place anyhow. :D

Welcome aboard, MarioRocks. Just shoot me a message if ya have any questions, m'kay?

Funny you mention that because I actually do have a story behind the pre-order.

I went to my local GameStop on 9/15/09 sometime in the morning (I'm a regular at this place, so they know me by name and vice-versa) and my boyfriend and I were trading in some games. We decided to browse around and the guy behind the counter (Mike), was mentioning some games that were coming out soon, like New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Spirit Tracks, etc. I mentioned Heart Gold and Soul Silver and that it was already out in Japan and his response to that was "Well, hey, do you want to pre-order them now?" My reaction was, "Wait, I can pre-order the American Versions now even though they won't come out for six months?"
He was able to pull up a listing for them, so yeah, I pre-ordered both games, paid them in full, and now I'm just waiting for them. I've got connections! LOL.

Muffin™
January 26th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Welcome to your new home, Pokemon Community!

Captain Hobo.
January 26th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Hello I am guessing that you like Mario so do I.

MarioRocks08
January 26th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Yuppers! I'm not only a Pokemon fan, but I'm a Nintendo fan too. My favorite games are always Mario games. It'sa me, Mario! Woo hoo!

BTW, I finally linked my YouTube video profile...or at least I think I did.