View Full Version : Hi.

January 24th, 2010, 8:53 PM
I'm... way too lazy to think of a more creative title right now, haha.

My name is Billie, I'm a female, and I'm 18 years old.
Tomorrow, I may be getting my first DS (Lite) + Pokemon Diamond.
But I really want Platinum, hah, but the friend selling it to me only has Diamond. :|
I want SoulSilver to...
Where will I get the money?!

Okay, this is my intro. XD

January 24th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Lol, many new members that register here try to make their intro's title look *creative* to others. Thus, most of them don't use the normal 'Hi' or 'Hello' as titles. I think that I've seen just a 'Hi' after quite a long period of time. xD;

Hello Billie, I'm Derozio. I'm kinda just like a stalker who stalks others and lurks around the forums. And I'm fourteen years ol....wait..We aren't talking about me here! xD;

Ahem...back on topic...yeah, so what was I saying? Yeah, Diamond! Don't worry, Diamond isn't a bad game at all. I've played it quite a few times myself and I enjoyed every bit of it. I totally agree that Platinum's better, but Diamond isn't bad too. Infact, I should congratulate you that you're getting a DS and Diamond soon. I could never get either the DS or the game...

OMG, I was drifting away again! D:

-I won't be drifting away from teh topic nao! xD- Be sure to read the rules and FAQ and you'll have a lot of fun here. As you're gonna be getting a DS+Pokemon game soon, you'll probably want to trade/battle others. So, be sure to check the 'Trade/Battle' section of the forum. I'm pretty darn sure that you'll have TONS of fun trading/battling there. ;3

So, have fun around the forums, Billie. See ya around the forums, mate. =)

January 24th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Hi, Derozio. (:
I'm actually quite lucky I can even get both. I'm so low on money that I would have to choose DS or game first before Mayla offered me her deal.
Yeah, at first, I was going to make it creative, but screw it. Most of the time, I don't get replies if I make fancy titles, hah.