PDA

View Full Version : Question: How Do You Create Hacking Tools Using VB6?

jimmymutfak
January 26th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Hi, for all those amazing people that are able to create hack tools I'm fairly new to pokecommunity, but I was wondering if anyone can help me, I know the basics of Visual Basic but I want to learn how to create hacking tools if anyone has a tutorial or can create one then I will create a Map Editor for All Five of the 4th Generation Games including pokemon heartgold and soulsilver no matter how long it takes me?

Any help would be appreciated by the way this will have all the capabilities of Advance Map but more.

Regards JimmyMutfak a.k.a James Sims

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Vyro
January 26th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Even if you knew how to make them, you couldn't make a map editor. We have super-experienced tool makers, and even they can't make a mapping tool. a newbie would have even more trouble.

score_under
January 26th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Although VB6 is an awful language and I really can't help you there, have you done the research? Do you know how to edit the maps in such a way, how to render them, where the bitmaps and map headers are, and where the map list is?
Even if you knew how to make them, you couldn't make a map editor. We have super-experienced tool makers, and even they can't make a mapping tool. a newbie would have even more trouble.
Actually, I'm fairly sure that's just due to the lack of any substantial research on the topic - correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen anything useful on it.

Went
January 26th, 2010, 01:25 PM
I'm afraid this board is for questions about the forums. You should go to the rom-hacking board (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37) to ask this kind of questions.