PDA

View Full Version : hi there!

Matz
January 26th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Hi everyone! i recently found your forum, and i find it really interesting ! this is my first forum, so i hope im not gonna do bad things, like writing where im not allowed to or whatever! ( did i write in the right place this time?^^)
well my name is Matt, so why did i chose the name rec ? i dunno... i first logged in just to see more about the forum, i didnt know i was about to come back later... then i felt myself like heeeh not that bad! im almost 16 and i love music, i playing piano, i love rock music, indies as well, mangas, movies, video games...( of course i love hanging out with friends)
im not here just for the game pokemon, but also to meet new people and to improve my english! ( im french)
alright everythings said ( of course no, i just dunno what to say)
have a good one guys

Anxiety.
January 26th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Ah! Well;
Bonjour! Appréciez s'il vous plaît votre séjour. Je ne peux pas vraiment parler le français j'utilise un traducteur, mais je serais heureux de vous aider à comprendre quelques mots anglais si vous voudriez.

En tout cas, amusez-vous et suivez les règles!

Uh yeah. I'm using a translator so sorry if some of my french is off.

Matz
January 27th, 2010, 03:00 AM
that was actually really good... (anyway your translator was good!) thank you for your answer, i'd be glad too to teach you some french! à bientot !

¡No Hablo Inglés!
January 27th, 2010, 03:12 AM
My comprehension of French isn't much more than "Bonjour" or "Parlez-vous français?", to be honest. xD

But welcome to the forums, rec. I really like music too, especially rock, I play guitar myself. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here. And of course; amusez bien!
(Hoping my translator didn't fail me there. =P)

Azzurra
January 27th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Welcome. You seem like a good guy. You should fit right in here, just go ahead and view what you please (but don't spam)